Promises Made and Promises Kept Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without thinking of the spectacle I'd be creating, I reached out and pulled Virginia into me. I spun her around, grabbed her hips, and pulled her ass into my hips. Virginia responded immediately, arching her back and driving her shoulders into my breasts. At the same time, she reached behind her and grabbed my hips to pull them tightly into her ass. She started grinding her ass into my pussy, and I started rolling my hips in response. My arms went around her ribs, below her breasts, pulling her shoulders tightly into my breasts, her head lying against my sternum.

We stayed that way, lost in the music and the feel of our bodies moving against each other, the sensation making me crazy. Virginia kept a tight hold on my hips, not wanting any space between our bodies. I tilted my head down and whispered in Virginia's ear, "God, your body feels so good against mine."

Virginia responded by increasing her gyrations, arching back into my breasts. She turned her head up toward me, and I leaned down and met her lips with mine. All thoughts of dancing left my head as I moaned into Virginia's mouth. Virginia stopped moving and moaned into my mouth, our moans resonating and making a beautiful noise that overwhelmed me.

I was lost in our kiss. It took a while to realize that all motion around us had stopped. The women around us were all staring at us, enjoying the show we were putting on. We quickly separated and headed back to our table, a small round of appreciative applause following us. We grinned at each other as we separated and sat down. I was thrilled at how exciting that was and how much I was enjoying myself.

Virginia asked, "Do you want another drink?"

I was feeling daring, so I reached over and took Virginia's hand, kissing her knuckles before I looked up and said, "Let's go back to my place for that drink. The girls are staying with my parents tonight."

"Works for me," Virginia said, smiling and squeezing my hand. I smiled back and let her hand go as we gathered our clutches and then got up and headed for the exit.

We got out to the car, and Virginia went to hand me in, but instead, I pulled her in for a full-body hug, our lips molding together and our mouths opening. Our arms tightened around each other as we tried to merge our two bodies into one. For what seemed an eternity, there was nothing but our bodies pressed together. Our mouths locked together as we kissed. Before I blacked out from lack of oxygen, we broke our kiss, panting hard. Virginia gasped, "Wow!"

"Yes," I gasped, agreeing with her.

I slid into the passenger seat, making the hem of my dress slide up nearly enough to expose my panties. Feeling daring, I didn't move to pull it back down. When Virginia got in, I saw her eyes drawn to my pussy, the desire in her eyes making me heat up.

Virginia started up the car and took off after tearing her eyes away from me. As soon as we were on the street, I reached over, took her right hand, and placed it on my thigh, sliding it up under my dress. I heard her gasp as her fingers immediately started exploring the front of my panties. I knew my panties were damp, and the sensation made me moan, and I thrust my hips, causing her fingers to push the fabric of my panties between my lips.

I kept my hand on top of Virginia's hand, not wanting her to remove it. I knew it was a distraction to her driving, but I didn't care. I loved the sensation as she continued running her fingers up and down my slit, making me moan and thrust my hips. I was in my own little world, loving the sensation. Finally, Virginia got us to my house, pulling into the driveway. I let her hand go at that point and intently watched as Virginia brought her fingers up her nose and breathed deeply, inhaling my aroma. Then she locked eyes with me as she stuck her fingers in her mouth to taste my juices, causing me to moan again as I thought, "God, she's so sexy!"

Virginia then put the car in 'Park' and turned off the engine. We both scrambled out of the car and hurried up to the door. I was so excited and nervous that I dropped my keys, getting them out of my clutch. I bent down to retrieve them, and when I did, Virginia grabbed my ass and squeezed it, making me gasp and drop my keys again. She let go of my ass as I bent down again to retrieve my keys. I got the key in the lock and opened the door causing the alarm to start beeping.

Virginia followed me in, turning to shut the door while I deactivated the alarm. Once I had, I turned to Virginia. Our arms went around each other as Virginia moaned, "Oh, God, Judy," before our lips met. Our mouths both opened, and our tongues battled each other, trying to dominate the other. My arms went around her shoulders as Virginia pushed me up against the wall. Our breasts were crushed together, our hard nipples digging into each other's breasts.

My hands started wandering up and down Virginia's back before ending on her ass. I squeezed her ass, my fingers digging in her flesh as my fantasy of fondling her ass came true. Virginia moaned her approval as she pressed her body into my body. I moaned as I spun us around until I had her pressed up against the wall, my hands still clenching her ass, her taut muscles flexing under my ministrations. I felt Virginia's hands slide down to my ass, grasping it and making me moan. Her fingers dug into my ass, and my dress rode up to expose my lace panties.

After a seemingly endless time, we broke our kiss, panting as we tried to catch our breaths. We loosened our grip on each other and separated. I stepped back to let Virginia get off the wall. We stood there a moment, our hands resting on each other's hips as we gasped and gazed into each other's dilated eyes. Virginia gasped, "You said something about a drink?"

"Yes," I gasped. "I have some wine?"

"Yes," Virginia said, swallowing nervously. "That will be fine."

With that, Virginia headed into the living room while I went out to the kitchen to get some wine. I pulled my dress down and straightened it out before I opened a bottle of red and poured two glasses. I walked into the living room and saw Virginia sitting on the couch, her feet tucked up under her, her heels lying on the floor. I handed one glass to Virginia and toed off my heels before joining her on the couch, facing her and tucking my feet up under me. We clicked our glasses together and took a drink.

We locked eyes, and I could see the wanton desire in Virginia's eyes. "Oh, God," I thought, "this is really going to happen!" I hoped my passion for her was evident in my eyes as I saw Virginia start leaning in, her eyes flicking to my lips. I flicked my eyes to her lips and also leaned in, meeting her halfway. Our lips met, and our mouths opened. I could taste the wine on her lips and tongue as we kissed, our tongues slow dancing to a tune only Virginia and I could hear. We broke the kiss and leaned back, both of us taking another drink of wine.

"So, Amy and Emily are staying with your parents tonight?" Virginia asked, raising her eyebrows in feigned disbelief.

Wondering where she was going with this, I answered, "Yes," putting as much sexiness in my answer as I could.

"Any particular reason you didn't want them around tonight?" Virginia asked, a grin spreading over her lips.

Seeing my chance to move things along, I said, "Yes," as I stood up and took her glass. "Follow me."

I headed for the stairs, intending to take things upstairs to my bedroom. Virginia followed me, and I could feel her eyes on my ass as I started up the stairs. Then I felt her hand on my ass with her thumb nestled in my crack. I gasped and nearly stumbled before catching myself and continuing up the stairs. When I reached the top of the stairs, I turned left and entered my bedroom, Virginia immediately following me.

I walked over to the nightstand next to the bed and set our wine glasses down on it. I turned to Virginia, who was looking around my bedroom. When Virginia met my eyes, I said, "I didn't want the girls hearing what was going to happen here tonight."

I saw Virginia's eyes light up. She started walking toward me and, in one swift move, reached down and pulled her dress up over her head and dropped it on the floor. My eyes nearly popped out of my head, and my breath caught in my throat, and my heart clenched, seeing her walking toward me, clad only in her obviously damp panties. Virginia stopped in front of me and asked, "Oh? What's going to happen here tonight?"

My eyes moved up and down Virginia's body, scanning her breasts, noting her rock-hard nipples pointing out and up proudly. Swallowed hard, I said, "I was hoping maybe a particularly boisterous game of Scrabble or something similar?"

Virginia stopped in front of me, reached down and grabbed the hem of my dress, and started working it up over my hips as she asked, "Something similar?"

My breath hitched as I started pulling my arms out of my sleeves to help Virginia pull my dress up over my head. I tossed it aside as I stood there in only my obviously damp panties. Feeling faint, I managed to ask, "Maybe a raucous game of Pinochle?"

Virginia wrapped her arms around my waist, and my arms went around her shoulders. Our breasts were pressed tightly together, our hard nipples scoring each other's breasts. Virginia tilted her head up as she asked, "Hopefully, the Australian full-contact rules game of Pinochle?" before my lips pressed into hers.

Our mouths opened, and our tongues lashed another as we moaned our desire for each other. Virginia's hard nipples dug into the undersides of my breasts as my stiff, aching nipples scored the top of her breasts. Her hands slid down my back. Her fingers slid under the waistband of my panties to grasp my ass.

My hands slid up Virginia's back and cupped the back of her head as I leaned into the kiss, making her arch her back. It was an incredible kiss that seemed to last forever. Virginia's hands kneaded my ass, pulling my hips into hers, thrills running through my body. Eventually, the kiss ended before we both passed out from lack of oxygen. We put our foreheads together, staring into each other's eyes as we panted.

I panted, "I'm not ... familiar with that ... particular variant ... of Pinochle ... What are ... the rules?"

Virginia panted, "Every time ... you make your ... opponent come ... you score a point."

"Are style ... points awarded?" I gasped.

"Absolutely," Virginia gasped, grinning as I went along with her. "You score ... double if ... you make her ... pass out when ... she comes."

Our lips met again, and I pushed Virginia up against the side of the bed. Virginia leaned backward and lowered herself onto the bed, her legs automatically spreading wide as I lowered my body onto hers. I scooted up until my knees were on each side of her hips, allowing our panty-clad pussies to make contact with each other.

Virginia wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as she started rolling her hips, grinding her pussy into mine. The increased friction of our panties sliding over each other made harder work of it. I started rolling my hips in a counter-motion to Virginia's, doubling the frequency of our clits hitting each other. We were both moaning from the sensation, and I arched my back to press harder into Virginia's pussy. Our moaning got louder and louder, and we started gasping between moans trying to get air in our lungs.

Our eyes locked as we both approached the point of no return. Our grinding became frenetic and started becoming ragged as we both pushed the other over the edge. I felt my thighs and core start spasming as I screamed, "Oh, God!" over and over. Virginia joined me in crying, "Oh, God!" repeatedly as her body started spasming, and I collapsed on top of her as we both came undone.

As I lay there sprawled on top of Virginia, my spasming continued, and I could feel her spasming under me. My weight on her chest must have made it hard for her to breathe, so I rolled us over on our sides, allowing both of us to recover. A feeling of peace spread through me as I enjoyed the post-coital glow of my orgasm. I was so happy to have Virginia here in my arms. I raised a quick prayer to God, thanking him for bringing Virginia into my life.

Our eyes locked as we lay there, and I could see the love Virginia had for me in her eyes. I hope she can see the love I felt for her in my eyes. Our chests heaved as we slowly got ourselves back under control.

We finally let go of each other and rolled onto our backs. My panties were soaking wet, so I sat up so I could take them off. Virginia followed suit, and we were both finally naked. My eyes went to Virginia's pussy, and I saw she was neatly trimmed and waxed like I was. Our eyes met again, and I leaned over and kissed her. When our lips met, our mouths opened wide, and our tongues battled for supremacy.

Virginia pushed me down and climbed onto my core as our kiss continued. Virginia broke the kiss, gasping before kissing, licking, and nipping her way down my jaw to my left ear. She then worked her way down my neck, finding all of the places that made me gasp or moan. Each time Virginia found such a spot, she laved attention on it, making me quiver and moan. Virginia worked her way around to my right ear before moving down onto my throat and clavicle. Virginia found a spot on my right shoulder that made me writhe and moan.

My hands were continually running up and down Virginia's back. Each time I reached her ass, I cupped it and squeezed it, loving how soft yet muscular her ass felt in my hands as my fingers dug into her cheeks. Each time Virginia found a sensitive spot, my hands would fly up and press her mouth into me, trying to get more contact. Virginia worked her way down my chest and around and under my breasts. I arched my back as she worshiped my breasts, trying to get more contact and get her mouth onto my stiff, aching nipples. Virginia continued sucking, licking, and nibbling around my breasts, slowly working her way to my nipples.

Finally, Virginia's lips found my right nipple and nuzzled it lightly, making me arch my back and moan as my hands pressed her mouth into my breast. She flicked my hard nipple with her tongue, eliciting a gasp from me. Virginia took my nipple between her teeth and bit down on it, the pain/pleasure overwhelming me. When it got too much, I pulled her head back, which caused my nipple to scrap out between her teeth. As my nipple snapped back into place, I gasped, "Oh, God, Virginia!" arching my back again, nearly dislodging her. As the pain/pleasure subsided, I pushed her head back down, wanting more as her lips closed around my throbbing nipple. Virginia spent some time on my right nipple before switching to my left nipple, sucking, licking, and biting my nipple, making me thrash and moan.

Virginia eventually finished with my breasts and moved down over my ribs and onto my core. She had scooted down far enough that I couldn't massage her ass, so I kept one hand on the back of her head while I pulled and pinched my nipples with my other hand. Virginia's ministrations on my core made my abs spasm. When she tongued my belly button, I nearly screamed from the sensation.

Virginia worked her way down to the creases where my legs met my core. She spent a while working her way up one crease and down the other. I loved watching her, the rapt attention on her face each time Virginia found a spot that made me writhe and moan. Every time she looked up and our eyes locked, a shock went through me. I could see the desire in her eyes that made my insides melt to goo.

Eventually, Virginia made it down to my pussy. Our gaze broke as her eyes went to my pussy. I thrilled at the look of lust on her face as she peered closely at my pussy. She then looked up, meeting my eyes, and said, "God, Judy, your pussy is so beautiful!"

I watched as Virginia stuck her nose near my pussy and closed her eyes as she took a deep breath. Virginia opened her eyes, locked eyes with me, and started nuzzling, licking, and nipping her way around the outside of my lips and inner thighs. I started rolling my hips, trying to get more contact with Virginia's mouth as she finally nuzzled my slit. I moaned and gasped, "Oh, God, Virginia," as she worked her tongue between my lips.

That's when I put both hands on her head and pushed her face into my pussy. Our eyes remained locked as I watched Virginia taste my juices. The look of enjoyment on her face made me moan and gasp. Virginia started humming, and the vibrations lit me up like nothing before. I could feel her tongue moving to the entrance to my hole. When Virginia plunged her tongue into my hole, I gasped, "Oh, God, Virginia," again. I thrust my hips forward, causing her nose to hit my clit, making me jerk back in reaction and moan, "Oh, God!"

I watched, enthralled, as Virginia ravaged my pussy with her tongue, our eyes locked. Seeing her beautiful face between my thighs, her cheeks working in and out as her tongue thrust in and out of my hole made me throw my head back and gasp, "Oh, God, Virginia! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Virginia didn't stop. She was bringing me to the edge of an incredible orgasm. My thighs were spasming, and my core was twanging as my whole body felt like it was vibrating. I brought my head back up and locked eyes with Virginia again, my eyes pleading with her to give me release. I was gasping and moaning, and I felt like I was going to explode. Just as I thought I was going to die, I felt Virginia move up and suck my throbbing clit into her mouth.

When Virginia's teeth scraped my clit I screamed, "Oh, God!" as I crashed into my orgasm. My entire body spasmed and writhed as my orgasm washed over me and shook me apart. Virginia didn't let up and licked, sucked, and chewed my clit, making me scream over and over as I crashed into orgasm after orgasm. My thighs snapped shut, trapping her head. At the same time, I was trying to pull her head away from my pussy.

I was totally into my orgasm, and nothing existed outside of the incredible sensations crashing through my body. I was gasping, trying to get air in my lungs, and failing. The world started to fade out, and I went limp as I lost consciousness.

When I came to, I felt fingers softly stroking my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Virginia looking down at me. At that moment, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman. I think Virginia twigged to my thoughts because she softly said, "I love you, Judy."

The thrill that ran through my body when I heard those words roused me, and I rolled over on my side to face Virginia. I reached over and stroked her cheek with my fingers and said, "I love you, too, Virginia."

With our declarations made, we both teared up. We stayed like that for a while, as we both considered the enormity of our pledges of love. Finally, we both moved in, and our lips met once again. As great as the kisses had been up to this point, this one topped them all, knowing we loved each other.

We spent the next few hours taking turns pleasuring each other to multiple orgasms. We tried different positions and techniques, learning what each other liked and worked best. Finally, when we could do no more, we spooned as we fell asleep.

I woke from a pleasant dream where Jon held me and told me how happy he was for me finding someone to love. I felt a body spooned up against me, and I realized it was Virginia. My arm was draped over her ribs with my hand cradling her breast. I felt Virginia put her hand over mine, pressing my hand into her breast as she wiggled her ass into my pussy.

"Good morning, Virginia," I said as my hand reflexively clenched Virginia's breast, making her hitch her breath.

Virginia turned around, wrapped her arms around me, and said, "Good morning, Judy."

We kissed, our lips gently nuzzling, as we just enjoyed the feel of being in each other's arms. Virginia pulled back, a thoughtful look on her face. She asked, "This may sound like it's coming out of left field, but were you, Amy, and Emily at Jack's Salad Bar and Grill in December, a couple of weeks before Christmas in 1993?"