Promises Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurs to me that the only way they would think of her that way is if I married her. Is she thinking that far down the line? I find that the thought isn't at all unpleasant, but there are still some problems with that.

"You're successful in your own right, Kira. Now Destinee, on the other hand..."

"Peter, if you didn't love me, would Destinee have succeeded in her mission?"

That's certainly an interesting question. Destinee had been my dream, but my ideas of what was possible had been very limited. After having gotten to know Kira, the idea of faking it for years on end seems like hell itself, but a week ago? If I'd gotten the news of this deal when Destinee and I were still together, who knows what might have happened, but Destinee would surely have gone all out to get me to marry her.

"Honestly, Kira, I don't know. I'm just really glad I'm not going down that road."

"Me too. So what do you want to do today?"

"Don't you want to finish your spa treatment?"

"Nah. If it's okay, I don't want to be out of your sight for a while."

"Good. Beach?"

"Sure, and I'll call Anna to see if she'll join us, but not just yet." I feel her calf brush against me and realize that I'm sporting an erection again. The girl just has a way of bringing that out in me.

"Kira, I like the way you think."

* * * * *

It's early afternoon when we finally head for the beach. This time we both hit the elevator wearing just our robes. There's no need for suits anymore. We're barely through the archway when we spot Anna and René, not far from where we were the day before. We head in that direction. I'm happy to see a couple of uniformed security personnel patrolling the beach. It looks like my phone call has made a difference.

"Hey guys," I say as we get near.

"Hey, you two," Anna says, obviously happy to see us. René chimes in as well but is obviously nowhere near as pleased. Anna had told Kira that she felt she should at least invite her roomie to come along, but we'd hoped she would decline. No such luck.

Anna is wearing a conservative blue bikini that looks good on her long frame, while René is wearing a heavy one-piece suit that doesn't do a thing for her. I idly wonder about the circumstances that brought them here together.

Anna smiles and motions to the open sand next to her, on the opposite side from René. "Thanks," Kira says, spreading her towel next to Anna's.

I roll out my own next to Kira's, then look down at her. She gives me a bit of a nervous smile, but then we strip off our robes in unison. René takes one look at my naked crotch, then pointedly rolls over onto her stomach with her face pointing away from us. She puts in a set of earbuds. That's fine by me.

"You guys look like pros at this." Anna sounds slightly awed.

"Believe it or not," Kira says, "yesterday was the first time in public for either of us, but it turns out we've both been long-time fans of going around the house in the buff whenever we can."

"That's awesome," Anna says. "I sometimes take a good long time to get dressed after I shower in the morning if I'm not going anywhere, as long as it's warm enough. It's kind of a naughty thrill for me, talking on the phone with clients while in the nude. And as a matter of fact, I was the one who suggested Hidden Springs to the group. I was eager to try a nude beach, but it turns out they were humoring me by coming here. They won't even come over to this side, let alone entertain the idea of going naked in front of strangers. I didn't want to abandon the group, so this is my first time over on this side of the wall."

René is studiously ignoring the conversation, if she can hear it at all.

I lie down on my side, facing Anna. She's on her side too, facing me. Kira plops down on her back between us. I find that I have nowhere near the nervousness about being outdoors in the nude that I'd had the day before.

I debate the wisdom of inviting Anna to shed her bikini, but Kira is way ahead of me. "You wouldn't be the only one now," she says.

"Exactly what I was thinking," Anna says with a nervous grin.

From behind my sunglasses, I'm watching with no small amount of interest. I know that Anna's a good-looking girl, but will she look just as good in the buff?

She pops up to her knees, now blushing furiously. "I'm glad you guys went first," she says. "It feels like the whole world is staring at me."

I'm not going to tell her so, but a good percentage of the men and women in my field of view are indeed looking her way. You couldn't prove it behind their sunglasses, but Anna's got quite the audience.

"You get used to it very quickly," Kira says by way of encouragement. "Ten minutes from now, you'll have forgotten."

"Okay, then. Here I go." Anna takes a deep breath, then unhooks her top and slips it off her sweet shoulders, revealing large, shapely breasts with very light-colored areolas and shy little nipples. So far so good.

I can tell that the next step is going to be an even bigger deal for her, but she manages to be almost casual when she slides her bikini bottom off. She's got a little blond landing strip and very pretty lips. Her body shows just minor tan lines. She tucks her suit into her plain blue beach bag and drops right back into her previous position, facing us.

Even with their sunglasses on, it's obvious that the two girls are checking each other out. "Wow, you're beautiful, Anna," Kira says.

"And you're hot as hell," Anna answers. "And Peter, you're not too bad yourself, though I don't know how much credence you'd want to put into a lesbian's opinion on that subject."

"I'll take it as it was offered, and I've got to tell you, from a straight man's perspective, you're looking pretty good yourself."

"Thanks."

Anna pulls out her sunscreen, prompting Kira to snag the bottle from our shared bag. "It's a lot easier if you're standing up," Kira says, popping to her feet. Yeah, and a hundred times more visible, I think to myself. But Anna and I look at each other. It's blazingly obvious that we're thinking the same thing. We can't be shown up by little Kira.

All three of us are standing as we coat the parts of ourselves we can easily reach, chatting and joking as we go, then Kira has me turn and take a knee so that she can get my back. I look behind me just in time to see Anna kneel to get Kira's back. I wonder if Kira will have any difficulty with the idea that the hands on her nude body belong to a woman who would probably like to do more than just spread sunscreen, but it doesn't seem to bother her at all. They finish at the same time.

"Okay, who's going to get my back?" Anna says with a big grin.

I'm thinking that Kira probably doesn't want me touching another woman, especially a naked one, but she surprises me again. "Peter hasn't gotten anyone's back yet, so it's only fair he helps you out."

That's fine by me. I turn in almost perfect unison with Anna as little Kira steps out from between us. I squirt out a bit more sunscreen and get to work.

Anna is slightly long-waisted and, though she's carrying a little baby fat, she's got a nice hourglass shape. Her hips are a little wider than I usually like, but the sexiness of their curves is undeniable. Her legs could use some toning, but her ankles are slim and nicely shaped. All in all, Anna cuts a very pleasing figure from behind. Not stunning, like Kira or Destinee, but still very nice.

Just because Anna has no interest in men doesn't mean that I'm not going to enjoy running my hands over her nude body, especially since I have sanction from Kira. I do remember to keep my motions as clinical as possible, but the feel of Anna is truly wonderful.

I'm done way too soon and, after giving Anna's butt cheek a playful slap, I go back to my towel and lie down on my back. Kira lies back down beside me and takes my hand. I notice that she also takes Anna's. The whole time, René is in her own little world, not participating at all.

The three of us fall into a very comfortable conversation about our respective vacation experiences, then transition into discussing work, current events, favorite shows, and even some politics. I find that all three of us are amazingly in sync on almost everything. Twenty minutes in, we flip over, but the conversation never lags.

At Kira's request, Anna tells us about how she grew up on a farm in Iowa. Her parents had intended to have several more kids so they could be sure to pass the family farm down to a fifth generation of Jacobsons, but due to complications during Anna's birth, they were told they couldn't have any more children.

Anna had grown up doing all the things that would traditionally have been split between the sons and daughters. She worked the fields with her dad and helped her mom run a household. She could drive a tractor, slaughter a hog, can vegetables, fix plumbing and put out a spread for a dozen hungry farm hands, all before she was old enough to drive a car. She'd had an extremely busy childhood, but had no regrets.

"It taught me the value of hard work," she says.

I decide not to whine about my childhood chores anymore. Taking out the trash and drying the dishes had been about the extent of my household duties.

"So what are your folks going to do with the farm?" I ask.

"Fun story. When I was fifteen, my mom had a new kind of surgery. Two years later, I had two little brothers. They're nine and ten now."

That would make Anna about twenty-seven. It surprises me because I'd figured her for four or five years younger.

"That's cool," Kira says. "Being an only child sucks."

"Tell me about it," I commiserate.

"Actually, I feel more like an aunt than a sister to the little twerps," Anna says. "We're just too far apart in age, but at least the pressure for me to stay home on the farm is gone now. I'm free to do what I want without guilt."

From there, the conversation takes off in all directions, talking about lives, work, family, aspirations, pretty much anything we can think of. Never before have I had such a freewheeling conversation, especially with a couple of beautiful women, and the time seems to fly.

"How about a swim?" Kira eventually asks.

"I thought you'd never ask," I say.

"Anna?" Kira says, making sure that the invitation is for her too.

"Oh, I'll play around in the surf, but that's as far as I'm going," she says. "I'm not a terribly strong swimmer."

"Well, you can come with us as far as you like," Kira says. "Peter and I are going to swim out to the buoy."

Anna sits up and looks out into the ocean. "Really? That's a long way."

"We did it yesterday," I say. "Kira's a fish."

"Impressive."

"Enough talking about it," Kira says, "I wanna get wet."

"I'm sure I can handle that for you," I say, "and maybe after that we can get in the water."

Anna busts out laughing, and Kira hasn't missed my inference either. "Okay funny guy, let's go," she says, popping to her feet and comically trying to pull me to mine. I get to my feet with her assistance, then reach down and pull Anna to hers.

Holding the hand of a beautiful naked woman in each of mine, I feel like the king of the world as we walk down to the water. We don't dally, though, because the sand is hot under our feet.

It's much better when we hit wet sand and I automatically lift Kira up onto my shoulders for our trip through the surf.

"Aw, you two are so cute," Anna says.

"So are you," Kira giggles from on high.

That she is, and she's tall. Taller than any of the women I've dated, if still most of a head shorter than me. It would have been nice if Kira was...

No, I don't want to go down that road. Kira is an amazing woman, and I know for a fact that I'm very lucky to have met her.

We all walk into the surf together. I immediately notice that the waves are a lot smaller than they were yesterday. "Looks like I'm not going to need to toss you today, Kira."

Anna looks up at us curiously.

"Aww, I was looking forward to that," I hear from above my head.

"Really?"

"Yeah, that was awesome! Would you do it again?"

"Well, okay then, if that's what you want." There's a relatively large wave approaching, the one that I figure will be the hardest hitter of the bunch on our way out. I lift Kira down and position her so that she's lying on her back in my hands, one hand supporting her shoulders and neck, the other under her bottom.

The wave is almost on us and I spin all the way around to the left to get a good windup. At the end of the spin, I lift and throw with everything I've got and Kira soars. I'm bracing for the wave, but I keep an eye on her as again, she tucks, then straightens to land feet first. She's got a gymnast's reflexes.

"Me too!" Anna yells. I look her way just in time, because she's already sailing through the air toward my chest. I have just enough warning to get my arms out and catch her neatly under her knees and shoulders. Then the wave hits.

Anna has knocked me off balance, but fortunately I'm falling backwards into it, so the wave's blast stands me back up and I only need to take two quick steps to stay upright. The wave washes by us, so I turn and march us out into the surf, looking for Kira.

"You might give a guy a little more warning," I say with a smile. Anna weighs easily double what Kira does, but still isn't that much of a burden for me. She's showing no sign that she wants me to put her down, and I certainly don't mind holding a beautiful naked woman in my arms.

"I just wanted to get in on the action before it's too late. You don't need to toss me though."

I'm still looking for Kira and starting to worry a little. She seemed to have landed okay, and the water was relatively deep under her, but she still hasn't reappeared.

"Kira?" I call out. Anna catches my concern and looks around worriedly. I'm about to put her down when I just about jump out of my skin. Something has grabbed a hold of my cock, which I realize has become hard yet again. It only takes a moment to realize what this must be, and sure enough Kira sticks her mischievous face up out of the water, right next to Anna's hip.

"I leave you alone for twenty seconds and you go picking up naked women?" Her grin gives her away.

"It's becoming a habit I guess,"

"Well, if you're going to hold Anna, you need to hold me too."

"But I've only got two arms."

"Just hunker down for a second," Kira says.

I see what she's up to and comply. When Anna is submerged except for head and knees, Kira begins to wiggle onto her lap. Anna grabs her and pulls her aboard, so when I straighten up, Kira's using Anna like a recliner, the back of her head cradled between Anna's buoyant breasts. I'm amazed, and surprisingly gratified, at how Kira is so casual about touching and being touched by another woman.

Anna wraps her arms around Kira, securing her in place. "Wow, you're in really good shape," Anna says, running her hands around Kira's body, feeling her toned thighs, flat belly and even her small, firm breasts. My surprise grows.

Kira had told me that she hadn't let her friend Bethany do anything more than kiss her, and she was obviously uncomfortable with René's attempted affections last night on the dance floor, yet she's evidently quite comfortable with Anna running her hands all over her. It occurs to me that I probably should be jealous of that myself, but somehow, I'm not.

"You feel pretty good too," Kira says, wiggling a little and turning her head to caress Anna's breast with her cheek.

I really can't believe my luck.

"I'm sure I'm comfortable because I'm soft," Anna says. "I need to start working out again."

"I hope you two realize," I say, "that at this rate I won't be able to return to the beach politely." I look in that direction and see that almost every head is turned our way. Frankly, I can't say as how I could blame them, but I turn my back so I'm facing the ocean. At least it feels a little more private.

"What do you mean by that?" Anna asks with fake confusion.

"Let's see if this gives you a hint," I say, lowering them just a little until I poke Anna in the butt cheek.

"Oh, now I see, uh, feel, the problem," she giggles. If she's grossed out by being poked by an erect male member, as I would have expected her to be, she's not showing it.

"Careful where you put that thing," Kira warns me with a wink. "You'd be going where no man has gone before."

"That's right, pal," Anna laughs, looking up at me, "I'm a virgin."

"Such a waste," I chuckle. "I could fix that for you quick, right here." I say that in a laughing tone, but I can feel myself hardening even more at the image of actually entering her like this; in my arms, in the sea, and with the woman I love in her lap. Kinky, I know, but...

"Eeew!" Anna squeals at my offer, but I can't help but think that if she were all that averse to the idea, she wouldn't be in my arms with my cock pressing into her naked flesh just inches from her pussy. It's not like she flinched away when she felt me.

"Okay, you two," Kira laughs. "No fucking while I'm right here. Peter, are we going to swim out to the buoy or not?"

"Absolutely, but I want it noted that I'll probably be slowed by all the seaweed I'm likely to hook along the way."

Kira smirks. "Like you would have kept up with me anyway. She bursts from Anna's arms and starts swimming.

"Cheater!" I yell.

Looking down at Anna I ask, "are you okay this far out?"

"Sure, I can swim. I just don't want to go that far." She slides out of my arms and is able to stand on the bottom with me. Yep, she's tall. "Go on," she says. "Don't make her wait. I wouldn't." She winks at me, then turns and heads for shallower water in a relaxed, easy stroke.

"We'll be back," I call out, then take off for the buoy.

Kira takes mercy on me by slowing way down, and after a quick sprint I catch up to her. From there we keep a brisk pace the rest of the way out to the buoy. Once there, we stop to talk. I have one hand on the rusty steel loop on the side of the buoy, and one around Kira. She wraps herself around me and puts her head on my shoulder. We move up and down with the motion of the sea.

"Forgive me for saying so, Kira, but I would have thought you'd be jealous of the physical contact between Anna and me."

"You know, I'm a bit puzzled by that too, but even though you obviously find her attractive, I don't feel threatened. I've only known her for a day, but she's like the sister I never had. When she touches you, it feels like I'm sharing with family, but it also makes me proud that I'm the one who's going to be sleeping with you tonight. How does it feel when you see Anna and me touching?"

"I'm a guy, so I think it's hot. Still, I've gotta tell you that I'm curious as to why you're so handsy with her when you're not with any other girl."

Kira furls her brow for a moment. "I suppose it's because I find her sexy in a way that I've never experienced with another woman. Don't get me wrong, no woman will ever substitute for a man in my book, but Anna's like the one girl who turns me on."

"So, I guess she's just one more thing we both like. What do you say we head back and get a little more of our Anna fix?"

Kira and I swim back toward the beach. As we approach the surf line, I can see that Anna has gone back up to our spot, so I carry Kira up onto the beach on my shoulders as soon as it's shallow enough for me to walk. We're still on wet sand, though, when we notice that the two women appear to be arguing. Before we're close enough to hear what it's about, the shorter one spots us and begins to gather her stuff. By the time we walk up to Anna, René's well on her way to the archway.