Promises Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira and I continue like that for a while and I can feel, smell, taste and hear her growing arousal. I'm right there with her, feeling my eventual climax drawing slowly ever nearer. The ability to watch normal people going about their business just a few feet away adds to the excitement. We might be hard to spot, but the idea that it's possible really turns me on. I lift her a little higher and suck a hard, lovely nipple into my mouth.

"Oh God, that feels so good," she murmurs, so I lavish attention on it for a bit, then give the other equal treatment. I notice that Kira has put her legs back together and is pointing her toes to the sky, like a diver. She's way off the ground in this position, but now I take her even higher, lifting her up to kiss her lips.

She takes my head in her hands and tips my face to meet hers at an agreeable angle. Somehow, I've never before kissed a girl while our faces were upside down from each other. It takes a bit of adjustment, but soon we're smooching with abandon as Kira's feet rustle the leaves in the tree way above my head. Kira feels light as a feather in my upstretched arms.

I'm amazed at the trust that Kira has in me. She could be hurt falling from this height if I dropped her, but she's thrown all caution to the wind.

"Do you think you could hold me long enough for me to get you off?" she asks.

"Twice that," I say. "I doubt it would take all that long."

"Okay, then let me concentrate on you, then you can do the same for me."

"I'd shake on it," I say, beginning to lower her down, "but I don't have a free hand."

"Then I'll just have to shake this," she says, taking me in her hands again and waving me back and forth. "Yup, looks like we've got a deal."

Kira puts a hand on the thick bush above my manhood and uses the leverage to move herself just far away from me that she can wrap her lips around my needy manhood, which is sticking straight out. She begins to alternately stroke my length and massage my balls with her free hand. It feels amazing, of course, but even more so for our being in such an exotic location while doing it. All the while, she's licking, sucking and kissing my bulbous head.

All thoughts about where we are shrink into the background as I concentrate on the intensity of the sensations that Kira is providing for me. I groan when I realize how quickly she's bringing me to my fruition. Her hand on me is wet now with her saliva as it strokes firmly up and down my length, and she begins to bob her head, somehow taking me to the back of her throat with each dive.

"Oh Jesus, Kira," I moan softly. "What you do to me."

She takes it as encouragement and redoubles her efforts, and it's not long until I feel the first tickles of my approaching release.

"I'm about to come," I moan.

"Good. Lift me up a little. I wanna watch." I comply, lifting her cute little face up and out of the danger zone while she continues to stroke me with one hand. With the other, she holds her hair up and out of the way. I feel myself go past the point of inevitability.

"Here it is," I grunt. I feel the first big, juicy rope explode upwards. The timing of it is such that Kira's last, quick upward stroke supercharges it on the way out and it sails away in a rather impressive arc, landing on a large leaf about ten feet away. The next few are more normal, landing just a couple of feet in front of me.

"Wow," Kira says. "I didn't know there would be so much."

"You just bring it out in me," I groan.

Kira giggles a little at my lame joke, but her mirth stops when I bring her back up and cover her entire maidenhood with my wide-open mouth. Inside the little cavern, I tickle her inner lips with my tongue. She automatically starts to wiggle, but then seemingly remembers where she is and desists.

I'm in no hurry, so I let my lips and tongue explore at their leisure. Kira is still a little salty from the sea, and it's nice in combination with her succulent juices. I lap them up greedily, then travel just a little to rim her with my tongue. Her hands, which are gently kneading my spent rod and balls, tighten for a moment, but then relax again as she evidently decides this is okay. I go back and forth, from her maidenhood, across her taint to her little rosebud, and back. I'm enjoying myself immensely.

I already know Kira well enough that just from what I can feel through my mouth and hands, she's approaching a climax. Indeed, she grips my cock tightly and begins to shudder and shake. I stay with her, sucking up the sudden increase in her wetness as she gains her release.

I come to a sudden stop, though, when I see something moving through the jungle. It's incongruous and a bit disorienting at first, because anything moving that fast should be making a whole lot of noise. This apparition is nearly silent. I hold Kira firmly to my mouth as she continues to orgasm, but my tongue and lips are still as I try and solve this mystery. If whatever it is keeps coming on the same heading, it will pass by us maybe only ten feet away.

Then I realize that what I'm seeing is black hair above brown skin. I further realize, to my chagrin, that the reason this person can move so quickly and silently through the undergrowth is that there is a path there, probably paved. From the looks of it, this one runs between the dorm and the bungalows. I feel like a noob. We'd been playing wilderness explorer with a sidewalk just feet away.

Being naked in the jungle, I instinctively want to duck, but with Kira in her current position (and in her present state of sexual arousal), I'm pretty much immobile. I slowly take a knee and hope that whoever it is will pass right by.

I can soon make out the sound of feet. The quick pace of the steps sounds like a small person, so probably female. Whatever shoes she's wearing must have very quiet soles.

As she comes around from behind a particularly thick tangle of foliage, I see her head turn and our eyes meet. Hers are wide with fear. It's not evidently fear of me, though, because she immediately breaks from the trail and heads straight toward us. Now she's making noise, but Kira is still in the throes of her orgasm and seems not to notice. Seconds later, the woman arrives in our tiny clearing. She's as naked as we are, but from the way she's covering her breasts and crotch with her hands, she's not a nudist.

She is tiny by adult standards, not a whole lot taller than Kira. She's obviously surprised at what we're doing, but makes no move to run away, leading me to think that whatever she's afraid of must be something serious.

"Help me," she begs with an accent that tells me the phrase is probably stretching her mastery of the English language.

Kira has heard her now and her head whips around to look at our desperate interloper. Her quick burst of Spanish is beyond my capabilities. The girl responds with a sentence at most, but I catch the word "hombre" as it goes by.

"Peter, a man is chasing her," Kira says in a low but urgent voice. It's almost unnecessary at this point, because I see a larger flash of the hotel's hospitality blue following the same path as the woman's. He's making a lot more noise, but then he comes to a quick stop when he sees me. The foliage is too thick to distinguish much in the way of facial features, but he's obviously flushed with adrenalin from the chase.

"Hey," I bark, my voice loud, low and menacing. "Leave her alone or you'll have to deal with me."

I don't think the girl can actually see him, but her hands come off her breasts and she picks up a stray coconut, winding up and hurling it in the direction I'm looking. The girl's got one hell of an arm and her form would do a major league shortstop proud. The thing nearly whistles as it plows through the foliage. Her aim is pretty good too, especially considering as how she probably can't see him directly. He jumps as the thing goes by, about a foot to the left of his head.

He angrily yells something in Spanish that includes the name "Gabriela," then stalks away, back toward the dormitory. I keep my eyes glued to him as he goes, casually easing Kira down, then flipping her over and setting her back on her feet. Both girls are silent as they wait for me to give the all clear.

The guy never looks back as he returns the way he came. He doesn't go to the dorms, instead heading for the main hotel building. I don't catch even a glimpse of his face. "He's gone," I say as he goes out of sight behind a fence.

"Gabriela" is blushing deeply and covering herself again, but she doesn't run off. Instead, she and Kira launch into an animated conversation. I wait patiently for the translation.

At last, Kira turns and looks way up at me. "This is Gabriela," she starts. "She's working here for the season as a housekeeper in the main hotel building. She was in the women's locker room, about to step into the shower, when that guy busted in and tried to grab her. She kicked him in the balls and escaped through the locker room's door to the outside. She says the guy has been aggressive toward her for a long time, but she won't tell me who he is. He's got a lot of seniority and could get her fired. Oh, and she says 'thanks' for making him go away."

"Hola, Gabriela," I say, nearly exhausting my junior high Spanish repertoire. Being fluent in Russian was enough to get me out of the high school foreign language requirements. I automatically hold my hand out for her to shake, not thinking about the fact quickly enough that her hands are both in use. She hesitates for a moment, but then smiles and takes my hand, letting her other hand drop as well.

I suddenly get the intuitive feel for what Kira had said to me about social conventions and expectations when I'd assumed nudity would be okay in our hotel room. A hundred yards from here, it was just fine for us to be unclothed and interacting with a member of the hotel's staff (we'd done so several times), but here, it feels a little weird.

"Lo siento," I say in apology, surprised that I've come up with that. Perhaps I've retained more Spanish than I'd thought.

"De nada," she says. She and Kira talk for a while longer. I note that Gabriela has a pretty face, but that her body is almost painfully thin, with boyish hips and tiny bee sting breasts.

Eventually, Kira brings me back into the loop. "Gabriela got married last summer and she's halfway through a six-month contract here before she goes back home to her husband. He has a good job at the Ford plant in Hermosillo and they have almost enough money to buy a house. She doesn't want to quit because they need this money for the down payment, but she's worried that that guy will eventually catch her alone where she can't escape."

I glance over toward the dorm. "I'd be more than willing to escort her safely home, but now there's a group of men outside, smoking. I don't think she wants to go traipsing past them like this. Not that I'd want to either."

Kira scrunches her brow for a moment. "Why don't we take her back to the bungalow and get her something to wear? She could get that shower she wants too, and not have to worry about the asshole busting in on her."

I nod. "Good idea."

Kira relays the offer to Gabriela, who seems embarrassed about having to get help from guests, but quickly agrees. What else is she going to do?

I lead the way back with the girls keeping up a steady conversation with each other, then Kira takes her in to shower and get some clothing. Gabriela won't be so rude as to say so, but it seems logical to me that she'd be more comfortable if I stayed outside. I kick back on the big, padded Rattan couch on the front porch while Kira gets her squared away.

I figure it'll be a while, but to my surprise the two of them join me just a minute later. Gabriela is still nude, and her hair is still dry. Her apprehensive face is taking in the beach scene.

"I thought the idea was that she would shower and get something to wear," I say to Kira.

"It was, but then Gabriela told me that while the staff can use the beach on their off hours, she's never had the courage to come to the clothing optional side, much less go nude. Seeing how adventurous we were being out there, though, has evidently ramped up her daring side. She says she wants to try going out on the beach among the other naked people."

Gabriela turns and looks at Kira with an anxious expression. Kira doesn't pause for even an instant, taking the taller girl's hand and leading her across the porch and down the steps. Now they're out in the bright sunlight where they are easily visible to their fellow beachgoers. Kira turns to her and says something in an almost stern voice.

Gabriela gulps, but then smiles and nods. She lets go of Kira's hand and starts walking toward the surf, a hundred yards distant. I get up and join Kira. She gives me the little upward nod that I'm coming to know and love. I pick her up and sit her in the crook of my arm.

"What did you say to her?"

"I told her she couldn't borrow my clothes until she got her feet wet in the surf."

"Um, do you think that may have been pushing her a little too hard?" I suggest gently.

"No, we both knew she wanted to do it, but she just needed a little more incentive. And I'm sure she knows I wouldn't actually have enforced that edict."

"Fair enough." We both watch as Gabriela nervously begins to walk past groups of still mostly swimsuit-clad tourists. A couple of times, her hands come up as if she's going to cover herself, but she bravely puts them back down by her sides and soldiers on.

She's noticing interested glances from males on the beach, and this seems to fortify her somewhat, because her stride becomes more assured and her head is held up a little higher.

At last she reaches the water and steps into the last of a wave that's about to recede back into the surf. She starts to turn, but then evidently decides that if she's gone this far, she might as well go for a swim. She chases after the wave and dives into the one following it.

"I think she's made a breakthrough," Kira says.

"Indeed." I carry her up onto the shade of our porch and plunk back down in the sofa, Kira in my lap.

We watch as Gabriela does an easy loop out past the breakers. She swims well. Finally, she comes up out of the water and heads back for the bungalow.

There's a volleyball game going on near the back row of sun seekers, a friendly competition between some French guys and German girls, as best I can tell from their yells. None of them have gotten fully into the spirit of the nude beach, but a couple of the girls are at least topless.

The guys have the girls outnumbered six to five, but in the few plays I've watched, the girls are easily their match. They're all fairly good players. Then one of the guys spikes the ball off the shoulder of a girl in the front row. It goes way up in the air, heading off well to the side of where any of the girls can get to it.

To our surprise, Gabriela races up and dives, digging the ball out with textbook form. The ball soars high above the net, just on the girls' side. A tall redhead goes up and spikes the ball between the upstretched arms of the defenders, pounding it to the sand in the middle of the guy's side.

The girls all cheer while the guys protest, and the redhead trots over to Gabriela, pulling her to her feet. Gabriela had still been wet from the surf and the sand has stuck to the front of her in a thick layer. She grins and reaches down to brush some of it off, soon assisted by the redhead, who seems to care little whether she's brushing shoulder, breast or crotch.

The taller girl asks Gabriela something in her native language, and the Mexican girl responds in the affirmative, apparently in halting German. Gabriela takes the empty spot in the back row, grinning enthusiastically. The fact that she's nude is either forgotten or ignored, and over the period of the next few points, she proves herself to be a formidable competitor for someone of such slight stature.

I'm guessing that she's some sort of athlete, considering the way she also swims and throws. There's no doubt that she's played volleyball competitively.

Gabriela's example seems to have made the others conscious of the fact that they are wearing more than they need to. Soon some kind of deal is struck. I quickly deduce that the new rule is that every time a side loses a point, its most responsible member sheds an article of his or her clothing. In a few minutes, the last of the Frenchmen peels off his silly little bikini bottom and they're all dressed like Gabriela, who is showing no sign that she'll be back to the bungalow anytime soon.

"Care to move this party inside?" Kira asks.

"Yeah, and maybe we could slip into something more comfortable."

"I could be talked into that, but at the moment all I can think about is getting cleaned up a little. I'm gonna get itchy if I don't get rid of the salt and sand."

"Same here. I'll join you."

We don't dally, not wanting to chance Gabriela walking in on something that might embarrass her. Also, neither of us have eaten since breakfast and we're hungry.

I finish drying Kira off and we head for the kitchen. I paid for the deluxe package, and as advertised there are staples in the pantry and fridge. We pull out a few things to make some sandwiches.

I snag an ottoman from its place in front of the couch so that Kira can be at a more comfortable height at the counter, then we get down to business.

"Haven't you ever made a ham sandwich before?" I ask, watching how awkward she is at spreading the mayo with a knife. Kira's hands are tiny, even in comparison to her small frame. The knife is a fistful for her.

She blushes. "My mom was one of those parents who dotes on their kids 24/7. It seemed like whenever I tried to do anything for myself, like make a sandwich, she would always jump in and say 'here, let me do that for you.' It used to drive me nuts, but here I am. I think sandwich making is something you have to learn while young to be any good at."

"Then let me do that for you," I say with a smirk.

She glares at me endearingly. "Don't make me use this knife, Mister."

I laugh and let her make a mess of several sandwiches, grabbing a bag of chips from the pantry and a bowl of fruit from the fridge. The table is set in front of a panoramic window, so we can watch the game and the surf as we eat and talk.

Finally, we leave the table. I go back out to the sofa on the porch. Kira lays out some clothes for Gabriela, then joins me. She climbs up into my lap and we begin to make out. With the net railing and some low foliage, there's enough privacy here for that. There's no urgency to our affection now, just two people enjoying each other. I'm getting more and more in tune with Kira, learning what she likes best. I've found that she has very sensitive nipples, so I'm stroking them lightly. Yup, she likes that.

For her part, Kira has learned that I like to have my cock held. It's just a comforting thing. She's not stroking it, but as always, her touch has brought me to full tumescence.

Then we hear the padding of feet on the steps and quickly put our hands back into more appropriate places. I nearly chuckle, because it's like every movie where a parent walks into the room when teenagers are enjoying a stolen moment.

Gabriela is flushed from the exercise. She looks happy and self-assured now, nothing like the shy little mouse we sent out there an hour before. Kira and Gabriela fire some Spanish back and forth, then Gabriela nods and heads through the open door. After a few seconds, we hear the sound of the shower.

Ten minutes later, Gabriela appears with wet hair, wearing a T-shirt and shorts that fit her reasonably well. She's also munching the extra sandwich Kira had made for her. The two of them chatter away for a couple of minutes. Then Gabriela turns to me.