Promises Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That didn't look pleasant," Kira says as I set her down on her towel. Anna's obviously upset, but she's doing a good job of not letting it get to her.

"Yeah, as you might imagine, René's a bit jealous. And that kind of pisses me off, because I told her right up front that we were coming as friends, with any benefits being incidental, if at all. She's not a close friend, much less my girlfriend, and she knows she's not my type. Yet as soon as we got here, she started acting like this should be some big romantic getaway for the two of us."

"Well, that sucks, but I think I can understand her a little," Kira says. "You're so beautiful that any girl would want to be with you."

Anna blushes. "Aw, come on, I don't hold a candle to you. To either of you," she emphasizes, looking over at me. "Look, you guys spent a lot of time in the water, and you probably need more sunscreen. I've already done mine, and I'd like to do yours too." The look on her face tells me that she really wants to do this.

I look at Kira and she looks at me. I can tell that she doesn't mind, and I certainly don't, but for a moment neither of us wants to be the first one to agree. "I'm good with that if you are," I finally say.

"Sure," she replies.

"We're putty in your hands," I tell Anna.

"You have no idea," she grins. She starts with Kira.

The way Anna applies sunscreen is both perfectly practical, and yet totally sensual at the same time. She's got plausible deniability in case someone around us complains, but this is definitely a sexual event.

Anna gets Kira's face first, spreading the lotion quickly and evenly, yet making every stroke a caress, every swirl a plain statement of her desire for the smaller woman. I feel the beginnings of an erection by the time Anna gets to Kira's neck. It's a good thing I'm lying on my stomach.

She quickly and efficiently coats Kira's arms and shoulders, then works her way lower. I'm close enough to hear the quick, simultaneous intakes of breath as Anna cups Kira's breasts. You'd have a hard time in a court of law proving that Anna spent an undue amount of time caressing them, but anyone watching would have known.

"Is this okay?" Anna asks of both of us again.

"Fine by me," I say softly. Kira can only manage a nod. I know her well enough after this morning that I can see that she's massively aroused. It's only now that I notice that Anna's shy nipples are erect. I hadn't seen that before, even when we were out in the relatively cool water.

Anna quickly moves her way down Kira's body, her large, strong hands making short work of the limited real estate. She seems to have ignored only the few glorious square inches at Kira's center, but then when she finishes coating between each of her toes, she reaches up and quickly swirls her hand there for a moment. Kira stiffens, obviously working hard to suppress her natural reaction to the sensation.

I've noticed an unusual number of people sitting up on their towels around us, ostensibly looking off into the distance through their sunglasses. They aren't fooling me any more than Anna and Kira are fooling them.

Now done with Kira, Anna turns to me, motioning for me to roll over. My erection is still only partial, but I do have to swallow my embarrassment as I move onto my back and expose myself to her. I try to think about the intricacies of automated warehouse design, hoping it will subside.

Anna sets my sunglasses on my chest and starts coating my face. If I'd thought it looked intimate when she did that for Kira, it's twice as hot when she does it for me. When she starts to move down, I slip my sunglasses back on so I can casually ogle her large swinging breasts. I'm gratified that her nipples stay hard as she works. This evidently isn't pure torture for this supposed lesbian, running her hands all over a man's nude body.

After a bit, I notice that she's taking more time with me than she did with Kira, even considering that I've got a lot more skin to cover. It's like she's exploring and figuring out what a man's body feels like. I suppose this is perfectly natural, seeing as how she's likely never touched a man in this way before. I can feel her fingers probing my muscles. It must be very different than what she's used to.

As she works her way down my chest and stomach, I lose my battle at trying to contain my erection and feel myself go to full tumescence. "Enjoying this?" Anna murmurs. The sound of the surf and the crowd around us should be enough to keep quiet words private.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I murmur back.

"You need to stop that."

I grin, but then realize from her expression that she's serious. "Anna, I would, and I'm trying, but it's an autonomic response," I murmur. "It's a result of stimuli, not conscious command. If you want it to go away, you're the one who's going to have to stop."

"But I don't want to stop. You'll, uh, get a sunburn." I notice that Kira is working hard to contain her mirth.

"Then you'd better keep on going," I say, "but you may just get us kicked off the beach."

"Can't afford that. I'm having too much fun," she says. She lays Kira's robe across my hips. It tents a bit, but no one can complain now.

Anna's not shy about spreading lotion around under the robe, and my erection grows to near-painful hardness. Then, to my near shock, she asks both of us if we mind if she "protects" everything. By now I'm not even surprised when Kira says it's fine by her if it's fine by me. I don't trust myself to speak, so I just nod.

The look on Anna's face is priceless as she handles a man's cock for the first time. I'm sure the look on my face must be similar. Amazingly, I don't feel guilty about having another woman do that right in front of my lover. If anyone but Anna was running a soft, slick hand all over my manhood, I'm sure I would be, and in a big way. Somehow, though, with her being the one doing it, it's okay.

I look over at Kira again. Her expression is pretty much what I'm sure mine was when Anna was touching her. She thinks it's hot and shows no signs of jealousy.

"Jesus, Kira," Anna says, "I don't think I could handle this thing. If I ever decided to be with a man, that is."

"I guess we'll never know, will we?" I say.

"Nope," Anna replies with finality, done at my waist and moving down my legs. Her hands are strong and sure, and I think it's such a waste that only other women normally get to experience this. She's got a talent.

A minute later, she's done with my toes and we finally settle in to soak up some more rays. I'm relieved when my cock quickly shrinks back down to a socially acceptable size. I pull Kira's robe away and set it back on our beach bag.

"Thank God," Anna says, noticing my reduced size. "I don't know how you can fit that thing into you, Kira."

"I haven't. I'm a virgin too."

Anna pauses for a long moment. "Oh, well I suppose since you guys just met a few days ago, it's not surprising that the two of you haven't uh... but haven't you ever had a boyfriend? Looking like you do, I can't imagine you'd have any difficulty attracting one."

"I only had one boyfriend before Peter, and I married the guy."

"Wait. You were married, yet you're still a virgin?" Kira nods. "Well then I can definitely see why you divorced him."

"Oh, we're still married. We just 'celebrated' our third anniversary."

Another long pause. "Holy shit, Kira. You've got to tell me the whole story."

"Well, okay," Kira says. She proceeds to tell Anna what she told me in our room the day before, including a description of her unusual physical condition, but leaving out the account of her abductions.

"Wow," Anna says when she's done, "that's a hell of a story. I'm glad you've been able to cut loose on this vacation, at least."

"It took the right man to get me to do it," Kira says, looking up and smiling at me.

"Hey, don't look at me. I just needed to borrow your phone. Coming here with me was your idea."

"Don't be modest. You've totally been my rock. I couldn't have done it without you."

"Stop it," I say, "you're going to make me cry."

We flip onto our fronts after a while, and Anna again insists on doing our sunscreen. Then Kira and I gang up on her to do hers.

Anna has really wonderful skin, smooth and lustrous. Kira and I nearly come to blows over who's going to coat her ass, and settle on each of us doing it and giving her a double layer. Ah, heaven.

At last, we've spent about as much time in the sun as we dare and it's getting to be late in the afternoon. Anna feels guilty about not being there for René (though I tell Anna it's René's own damn fault, to no avail) and is ready to go look for her. I think Anna is being way too patient with her roomie.

We gather up our towels, but just as I'm about to help Kira into her robe, Anna announces that since she has a male escort, she's not going to put her suit back on until the last second when we hit the exit. That's fine with me, and we all start walking, still nude. Other beachgoers are doing double takes as Anna and I swing Kira between us like a child. Anna handles half of Kira's weight like it's nothing.

"Hey, let's go check out those bungalows," I say, pointing to the small units in the tree line at the back of the beach. "I hear that they're considered part of the nude beach area, so you can walk right on and off the beach without dealing with clothes."

"Sounds like paradise," Kira says. "I'll bet they're ungodly expensive."

They're all different, and I walk toward one of the nicer ones. "I'm going to take a closer look."

"What, are you going to peek in the windows?" Kira says.

"Sure." I'm tall enough to be able to see into the bedroom window, even though the bungalows are up on short stilts for storm surge protection. There's a king size bed, mahogany floors and high-end tropical themed furnishings. "Nope, no nookie going on in there," I say.

"Peter!" Kira giggles. "You're going to get us in trouble."

"Let's see if anyone's home. I want to check this place out." I walk around to the front, leading my two increasingly nervous looking girls. Their eyes get huge when I walk up the four steps and onto the beautiful teak front porch. Kira, bless her heart, follows me up there. Anna does not.

I knock, then wait ten seconds and knock again. Getting no response, I give Kira a joking grin and pull out my key card, inserting it into the lock. The little LED turns green and I swing the door open.

"Huh?" Kira says, but I see a dawning comprehension on her face.

"Welcome home," I say. "Well, for the rest of our vacation anyway."

"But it must be so expensive," she protests.

I shrug. "I can afford it now." I've got a very high limit on my credit card and if I run up a balance in the next couple of months while I negotiate with IWSS Industries, it's no problem. With a payday like that coming, I have no financial worries.

"But isn't moving all of our stuff going to be a hassle?"

"Nope," I say to Kira. I peer inside. "Our suitcases are sitting right next to the bed." The staff at Hidden Springs has been outstandingly accommodating to special requests. Especially when accompanied by a large tip.

Kira's face lights up. "Okay, you talked me into it."

I turn to Anna, still standing on the walkway at the foot of the stairs. "Wanna come check it out?"

"Yeah, you should hang out with us some more," Kira says. "We can raid the minibar."

"No way," Anna says, smiling regretfully. "You two will be screwing around on the bed about three seconds after you walk in there. I really appreciate it, but I need to go find René."

"Okay, if you're sure," I say. "Give us a call if you want to get together and do something." I point to the room number next to the door. "Just ring lucky number 7."

"You mean getting lucky, but I sure will. Maybe not tonight, depending on what it takes to get back on an even keel with René, but definitely tomorrow."

"Okay, it's a date," Kira says.

"Cool, I'm dating a married couple!"

"Married?" Kira questions.

"Well, you might as well be. It'd be a mere formality at this point. I see the way you two are together."

"Well, uh..." is about as close to coherent as I can be at the moment.

"Don't jinx me, girlfriend," Kira says.

Anna sidesteps the stairs and approaches the rope netting porch rail. She and Kira are the same height now and I witness a very nice goodbye kiss. Their naked bodies are pressed tight to each other through the rough weaving. I feel a stirring in my groin from the mere sight of it.

I go down the stairs and walk up behind Anna. When she gets done with Kira, which takes a lot longer than the typical platonic kiss, she turns to me. Wrapping her arms around me, she gives me a very similar kiss. There's even a hint of tongue, which I return. Just a hint, but I'm starting to think that Anna is more bisexual than she knows or lets on.

As one might expect, Anna's body feels good against mine. For once, I'm not having to bend way over to kiss a girl. Again, I feel none of the expected guilt pangs from doing this in front of my true love. We both back off after a reasonable interval, though, and Anna heads down the walk, giving us one last wave. We watch her fine womanly ass as she walks away.

She's only gone about ten feet, though, when she stops and drops her bag on a bench along the walkway. "What's up?" Kira asks.

Anna's pulling on her bikini. "I'm not comfortable walking through that mass of humanity in the raw, unless it's with you guys," she says. "Men are such pigs, current company excepted."

"High praise, that," I laugh. Now dressed in a whole square foot of fabric, Anna wraps her towel around her waist and heads for the archway, turning to wave one last time.

I sweep Kira up into my arms and carry her over the threshold, ducking through the doorway. "Where to?" I ask.

"I'm a woman. I want to check out my place before I do anything else."

"Do I need to put you down?"

"Not on my account. Any moment not in your arms is a moment wasted."

So I shift her from the prototypical threshold grip to our more comfortable Crook of the Arm position. Kira settles in happily, her eyes now almost even with mine, and we go exploring.

I've been remembering my nudity less and less often, but walking through such a beautiful new abode without clothing feels a little strange. Part of me is expecting the actual occupants to appear at any time and ask me what the hell we think we're doing. The feeling fades, though, as we become more familiar with our new digs. The pictures in the glossy brochure had understated just how nice it is.

"You like?" I ask.

"Wow, this is awesome. I wish we could be here permanently." It takes a few seconds before it hits me that Kira has basically said she wants to live with me, but the delay is probably because I'm thinking the same thing.

The bungalow has triple the square footage of our room, with a very open floor plan. The bed is a king size of course and has a place of honor along the center of the wall.

The bathroom is much more luxurious than the one in our hotel room, with a huge, walk-in shower that's built as if it was an addition to the bungalow. Its glass block walls are topped by a clear glass roof so that it feels like an outdoor space. There's a huge rainfall showerhead hanging in the middle and several smaller heads mounted along the walls. The entrance into it is wide, with no door or curtain, so it's visible from most of the bungalow.

There are a couple of soft leather couches, and the floor is a glowing, dark-stained wood that's warm under my feet. The kitchenette is better equipped than mine at home. All in all, our new residence is awesome.

"Hey, there's a deck on the back, too," Kira says.

"Then let's check it out."

There are a couple of comfortable looking lounge chairs and steps leading down into a small clearing, surrounded by dense jungle. It's totally secluded back here.

"Cool. Private sunbathing," Kira says.

While we can't see anyone else, we can both detect the faint sound of traffic coming through the undergrowth.

"I wonder just how much jungle is actually left on this property?" Kira murmurs.

"Wanna investigate?"

"Sure, but if we're going to walk through the jungle, I'd like to be on my own feet. You can be Tarzan, I'll be Jane."

"And René can be Cheetah."

She slaps me gently, but giggles. Then I set her on her feet. I offer my hand so I can lead the way, but instead she steps out ahead of me, reaching back and grabbing my swinging member instead.

"I see you've found my leash," I say.

"Fortunately for you, it's a long one. Do you mind?"

"Hmm, let's see, do I want to have a gorgeous woman hold my dick in her hand? Well sure, why not?"

"Then come on, I have an idea."

This sounds interesting.

The foliage looks thick from a distance, but it's not so dense that it's difficult to walk through. Still, after about twenty yards, the bungalow is lost behind us. The traffic noises are getting stronger, though, and I eventually see a low building come into view, with a busy two-lane road just beyond it.

The long cinderblock structure has small windows placed at close, even intervals all the way down its side and a large, but nearly empty, bicycle rack out in front. It's probably a dormitory for employees. The unkempt landscaping says that this is a place where guests are not expected to go.

I pull up short and get a pretty good yank on my now hard manhood. Maybe I should have warned Kira. From her lower vantage point, she probably hadn't seen the dorm. "Oops, sorry," she whispers. "Do you see something?"

Silently, I reach down and put my hands around her waist, lifting her up to my eye level where the foliage isn't so thick. "Oh, I guess this is as far as we go," she says.

We're quite close to the building, but we'd be difficult to spot. There's still a thin covering of foliage between us and the dorm, and we're in dark shadow too, but there's no point in going any further.

I put her back on her feet, but continue to surveil the building. For being a dorm, there isn't much activity. Of course it's probably the middle of the shift. The day people are on duty and the overnight crew are likely sleeping.

"I suppose we should probably head back," I say, my curiosity satisfied.

"But what about my idea?" she asks.

"And what idea was that, my dear little... oh shit." My train of thought is completely derailed as I feel a warm wetness cover me. "Oh Jesus, woman, you're insatiable."

"No complaining," she mumbles around me. "You just wish you could be doing this right now."

"What, sucking my cock?" I say, feigning a lack of understanding. "I'm not flexible enough to do that."

"Not for lack of trying, I'd guess," she says popping her mouth off me momentarily. "No, I was talking about performing oral sex on the one you love."

"Oh, well I'll bet I could probably do that," I say, reaching down for her. I put my hands around her waist, then lift and flip her in one smooth motion. Five seconds after her tease, she's upside down, way off the ground, and with my greedy tongue probing, seeking and teasing. Being nude makes this kind of thing so much easier.

"Damn, that's good," she murmurs from somewhere down below me.

"You've got that right," I say, nearly overdosing on her lovely fragrance. Her plan to give me a blow job in the jungle must have excited her, because she's enticingly wet.

Kira can no longer reach my needfulness with her mouth, but her hands pick up the slack, reaching down and caressing me. After thirty seconds of that, I lower her down and feel her mouth slide onto me. She's got my shaft in her hands and I follow her lead, moving her up and down on me for a few seconds. Then I lift her back up and devour her some more.