Promotion

Story Info
A Virgin promoted from Furniture to Sub and then fucked.
1.8k words
4.15
10.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy, which I hope someday I will realize. This did not happen and I remain a virgin. So having no experience, some of the details are from my imagination, hence, they might not be accurate.

This is my first attempt at writing a story. Moreover, in general I am writing after ages. So there might be lack of clarity at places (according to a popular online grammar checker :P)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excitement, fear, nervousness... I don't know exactly what I was feeling. I was 25 and still a virgin. I had finally saved up enough money and more importantly the courage to book two hours with an escort.

Ever since I came across her on the internet, I was mesmerized. Those huge tits, blonde hair and the beautiful lips to go along with the amazing ass. She was the woman of my dreams. I was finally on my way to meet her. I had briefly mentioned to her my fetishes on a phone call and she assured me that she would cook up an unforgettable experience.

I reached her place and was welcomed by the most stunning woman I had ever laid my eyes on. She stood there with a whip in her hand. She had sky-high red heels on, and her lips were coated blood red. Her huge boobs threatened to spill out of the lacy black bra. The black stockings were just the icing on the cake. After exchanging pleasantries, I got naked and the session began.

"Kneel!"

That angelic voice turned my legs to jelly as I knelt and handed her the 'tribute'. Then I prostrated myself in front of her, just as anyone would in the face of divinity.

She put one heel on top of my head, and while she ground my head into the floor said, "You will start as my furniture. During this time you are not allowed to speak. If you do a good job then you will be promoted to my pet. Once we get there, you will be only allowed to make the sounds of the animal I chose you to be. After you satisfy me as a pet, I might think of promoting you to my devotee. You will pray to me and eat up whatever food I squish beneath my feet. If you please me well, then I will allow you to worship my divine feet, pussy, and asshole. I might even grant you access to my spit. And if you do a really good job I might even allow you to lick my pussy. Wouldn't you like that privilege THINGY?"

"Yes Goddess!"

Crack!

A sudden, searing pain tore through me as I screamed out.

"Furniture does not make noise!"

Crack! Crack! Crack!

Despite the pain and my eyes tearing up I made sure I kept my mouth shut.

"That's more like it. You will learn obedience bitch! I will beat it into you if I have to. Now, where did I get to? Ah, my devotee. If you please your Goddess, then I will finally promote you to be my Sub. As a Sub, you will have access to my godly tits. I will allow you to suck them, slap you with them, suffocate you in between them, and maybe if I'm in the mood I will put your pathetic little cock between them. If you do everything perfectly, then I will take your virginity."

"Now thingy crawl to the chair and kneel with your head on the cushion."

I did as I was told, being careful not to make any noise. She stood above me teasing me with her heavenly ass for a few seconds, and then came down ferociously on my face cutting off my air supply. She sat down until I started squirming, which earned me a couple of more strokes from her whip. Finally, she granted me some relief.

"Thingy, it seems you are a slow learner. Guess my asshole might teach you better."

With that, she lowered her stockings and panties and plunged my nose into her asshole. She sat on me for what seemed like an eternity, as I tried not to give in. She finally got up with a pleased expression. She slid up her stockings and said, "Good boy! Now you have been promoted to my pet." She brought out a collar and put it around my neck. She attached the leash.

"Now I want you to pant like a dog and follow me around with your face always in contact with my ass. Understood Doggy?" "Woof Woof!" I barked. Looking pleased, my OWNER said, "Looks like there's hope for you after all. Now start following me Doggy."

I spent the next few minutes crawling behind my mistress. Whenever my face lost contact with her ass, I would receive a stroke of her whip. I made sure to whine as a dog would, which seemed to turn on my OWNER very much. Next, she made me oink like a pig, while she sat on me spanking my ass. I could feel the wetness of her pussy on my back.

"You have done well my devotee. Now you have earned many privileges, the first of which will be my spit." My GODDESS rolled her tongue creating more saliva and spit it into my eager mouth. I savored every drop of it and thanked her by kissing her feet.

She removed my collar and leash. Then she sat down on her throne and ordered me to lick her shoes. I was always a germophobe, but there was something about her and those heels that removed any hesitation I might have been feeling. When she was satisfied with my efforts she said, "Now you get to blow my heels."

I went to work as she started humiliating me by calling me a slut and a whore, among other things. My already rock hard cock felt like it could burst at any moment. Next, she ordered me to take off her heels and worship her sweaty feet. I was in heaven as I smelt, kissed and licked, afraid she would ask me to stop at any moment.

Pleased with my effort, she said, "Now go get that pastry from the table. You have earned the privilege to be fed with my feet." I spent the next few minutes eating the tastiest pastry I had ever had. Pleased, she asked me to pray to her asking her the privilege of entering her sacred temple.

"My GODDESS, you are the true embodiment of divinity. You are the true Goddess. Thank you for accepting a worthless worm like me as your slave. Your holy sanctum is my Religion. I was born to worship you, always prostrated at your feet. Your saliva is my source of life. I worship only you. I obey only you. Please allow me to worship your sacred temple and give you the pleasure a Goddess deserves!"

My GODDESS was rubbing her wet pussy while I prayed to her. Seemingly pleased with my prayers, she pointed to her pussy, "Lick me Sub". Though it was my first time touching a pussy, I had watched enough porn. I started slowly and got better with my MISTRESS' guidance. My tongue was sore by the time she had her second orgasm.

With a dazzling and satisfied smile on her face, she said, "You have done better than I expected, Sub. This calls for an additional reward." She got up and sat on her bed. She took off her stockings and panties and made me wear them. I almost came from arousal, as she put them on me. Then she slowly unclasped her bra, freeing those humongous monsters. She put her bra on me and started groping my chest. "You look so hot my slutty Sub," she said, licking her lips.

A mixture of arousal and shame washed over me, but I had never felt more excited in my life. Then she lay me down on her lap and let me feast on her tits, while she kept groping me and calling me her slut. Just one of her breasts covered my face. Suddenly without warning, she pressed her tits down on my head, cutting off my breath. She laughed, watching me struggle. I knew better not to exert too much force. The feeling of getting whipped was not a pleasant one.

She had her way suffocating me, sometimes with one tit, sometimes with both tits or between her cleavage. She alternated between suffocating me and slapping my face. By the time she was done my face was red hot, but I had never felt more satisfied.

"Time for my specialty." This was the part I was looking forward to, other than the sex of course. She spent the next few minutes, titty fucking me in ways I didn't know were possible. She would slow down whenever I got close to cumming, bringing me to edge again and again. By the time she was done, I was desperately begging to cum.

"Now now Sub, just one more step. We have reached the finale. Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, waiting eagerly for her to finally make me a man. She made me lie on the bed and whipped out a condom. I was still wearing her lingerie and I think that made her extra horny. Putting the condom on she said, "Its time my slutty Sub. Don't you dare cum without my permission!"

She sank down on my cock, as my mind blanked out from pleasure. Nothing could compare to what I felt, as I tried hard not to cum instantly. She rode me slowly, sometimes grinding, and all the while groping my chest over her bra. She guided my hands to her tits, and as I started fondling them and pinching her nipples, her moans grew louder. She pulled my head up to her chest, guiding my mouth to a nipple. I tried hard to control myself amidst the sensory overload.

"Mistress, I can't hold on much longer!"

"Don't you dare cum! That's it my THINGY, my DOG, my DEVOTEE, my SUB!"

"Mistress, I cannot hold on!"

"I guess you have done well for your first time," she sighed and said in the most seductive voice I had ever heard, "CUM FOR ME my THINGY, my DOG, my DEVOTEE, my SUB!"

Right on cue, I had the strongest orgasm of my life and fell powerless onto the bed. She got up from my cock and stood above me. "Time to complete unfinished business," she said as she rode my face to orgasm. She lay down beside me and hugged me with head on her chest. We lay there for a few minutes before the session came to an end.

I took a shower and thanked her for giving me the experience of a lifetime. Never had I thought all my kinks and fantasies could be fulfilled within two hours. I left, knowing in my mind that it wouldn't be long before I am back at her door.