Promotion Comes With Strings Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked disappointed. "How much would it cost for the very best?"

"Forget that. We're talking millions. Not thousands."

Stunned, she sighed. "Wow, I had no idea."

"I've got work tomorrow. You can tell Wyatt, You don't need me for that."

"Babe, you will have to find a way to be around Wyatt. You will have to attend functions, company dinners, charity events. He will be there, as well."

"Yeah, I understand that. Coby, I said I would try, okay? At the moment, I just want to kill him. Hopefully that will ease over time. I'm hoping I will get used to sharing you, but not at the moment."

She sighed sadly. "It will be all right, we will adapt."

"Maybe. That's easy for you to say. All I'm saying is, I'm prepared to give this thing a chance, but I gotta say. I'm not sure."

The next day, I had to drive Coby back to our old place, wearing one of my shirts. She phoned, Wyatt and gave him the news. I heard half of the conversation, and it sounded like he had similar concerns. I actually heard him say, "Don't set your expectations too high."

After that conversation, the next week rolled into one long freight train. I moved back home and followed up leads on recording gear. Coby was busy at work learning the ropes. Most nights she wasn't home till late. That left me cooking and cleaning for myself. She had dinners with clients.

It might have been busy, but I have to say, our sex life was on a new level. I'm not a fool, regardless of what people think. I knew that this new-found interest in sex was softening me up, because the next week, they would be traveling together. I tried to put it to the back of my mind, but how the hell do you ignore something like that? This wasn't like a pimp/hooker situation. I loved the damn woman.

The Monday night of the week they were due to fly out, Coby arrived home reasonably early, catching me unawares as I was just sitting down to a steak I had just seared.

"Wow," she gushed as she walked in. "Sheesh, that smells good." Startled, I looked up. "What the hell are you doing home? It's only six."

"I snuck away early. I have something important for you to read."

She came and sat beside me, pulling out an enormous file, which she dropped on the table by my plate. I kept eating and she leaned in, stealing some of my french fries.

"If you'd rung and told me you were gonna be here, I would have cooked enough for both of us."

"Yeah, sorry, babe, I never thought."

"So, is that what I think it is?"

"it's the contract, if that's what you're referring to."

"What am I supposed to do with it?"

"Read, and if you agree, initial the pages with the red stickies on them and sign at the end."

I flipped through it. There must have been thirty pages. "Who put this together?"

With a funny curious glance, she said, "Wyatt, why?"

"He seems like a busy guy. Too busy to put this together, which means he's already broken a clause. Nobody else was supposed to find out."

"Darren, he most definitely didn't get anybody from the office to put it together."

"Contract it out, did he?"

Frustration oozed out as she hissed, "God, I don't know. All I know is he is concerned about this staying just between the three of us. So I know he didn't get anybody else involved."

I took a large bite of my steak, so I could hold back my rebuttal. As I munched away, she pinched my knife and fork and started hacking into my steak. Luckily, it was a big enough to feed us both.

Afterwards, I did the cleaning up. She made us some drinks and we relaxed in the living room. I flicked on the TV, and she said, "Are you going to read the contract?"

"I'll get to it tomorrow."

"Babe, we sort of need it tomorrow. We're leaving on the Austin trip Wednesday. Wyatt would like it signed before we go."

"Doesn't he trust me?"

She shrugged. "About as much as you trust him, I imagine."

"I'll get around to it."

I sensed her frustration levels growing as I watched the news and the late show. "Darren, it's important. He won't approve the advance so you can start your studio until it's signed."

"That's cool; I have enough in the savings to get started. I might have a read during the weekend. I don't have much planned."

She gave me a caustic grimace. "I was hoping we could have a nice couple of days before I left. I don't want to fight. You playing these stupid games isn't helping. You could have read it, and we could be in bed making love. Maximizing our time."

"We still could, there's no rush, Coby. I'll get around to it."

She stormed off up to bed, I heard the bedroom door slam. I went over and got the contract. It was all pretty much as she had explained it. There was no graphic stuff. It was all about ensuring that it remained private.

The only sticking point was the fidelity clause, which I scratched a line through, and made comment that the clause was unacceptable.

As I climbed into bed, Coby snuggled up close. "Sorry I got bitchy. I don't want to fight."

"It's on the kitchen table, signed as requested."

She hugged me tightly, and it was the start of another torrid session of very passionate love making. If this is what the next eighteen months was going to be like, then there would be no complaints from me. She was on fire; I had never seen her hungrier for my cock.

It was the morning when she got grumpy. I was getting my stuff ready to leave for work. She had been flipping through the contract.

"Darren, what's with the deleted fidelity clause?"

"I'm not signing that. He can't tell me what I can and can't do. I agree to the privacy and financial sections. But he is not putting a lock on my dick."

She flopped down in a chair, her eyes hooded over as she glared at me. "What the hell does that mean?"

"It means, if while you are away fucking him and I meet somebody I like, then by god, I'll be doing the same."

She looked aghast. "You want to sleep with other women?"

"If you get to bang him, then as far as I'm concerned, that quashes our wedding vows, and yes. If I meet somebody, I like, I'll have sex with them."

"But, that's not what this is about," she gasped. "I never chased after him. I wasn't searching for anything." Her knuckles were white as she knotted them into fists. "Christ, Darren, I never thought you would do that."

"Hey, fair's fair. If you're allowed to have sex with somebody else, then so am I. It's not a big deal, is it?"

"I'm just confused. Why would you want to, you've never complained about the lack of sex before?"

"I've never been in the situation before. If you think it's okay to have sex with him, then I don't see what the problem is. It won't interfere with out time together."

She bit her lip, grimaced, and said, "Fine, have it your way. I'm not sure what Wyatt will say."

"Don't care, he can take it or leave it."

That night Coby got home late, as had been the norm since her promotion. I was relaxing with a beer, scrolling through the laptop, chasing down recording gear. I had held off on actually buying anything, because I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Wyatt might play the hard ass and stop Coby's advance.

She walked in with a huge smile on her face, a bottle of champagne and a chocolate cake.

Grabbing a couple of glasses and a plate for the cake, she came and sat beside me. Nothing was said, but she sliced of two big pieces of the cake and poured us each a glass of champagne.

Passing one to me, she clinked her glass against mine in a toast. "Your copy of the contract is in my bag. Wyatt laughed. He said it was what he expected."

We sipped the very expensive champagne, ate the cake and relaxed.

"Are you going to miss me when I'm gone?"

I chuckled. "What the hell do you think?" I mumbled sadly.

Seeing my sad expression, she leaned in for a kiss. "Don't be sad, babe. I'll be home Friday night."

"Coby, this is fucked, you understand that, right?"

She nodded. "Yes, I know that. I just hope we can make it work."

Her hand found it's way into my lap, and I felt my buckle loosen, my zipper going south. "Wiggle your ass, let me get these off," she whispered hoarsely.

With my pants down around my ankles, she stood and slithered out of her panties. When she sat down, her head dropped into my lap and she swallowed my cock in one mouthful. Her tongue swirled crazily around the head, licking and slurping. I leaned back, ran my hands through her hair and moaned in absolute pleasure.

Up and down her mouth slid, my dick growing by the second. Once I was hard, she swing her leg over my lap and engulfed the shaft in one long slow teasing descent. When my balls were pressed against her swollen pussy, she moved in slow languorous circles. Heaven must be like this, I thought to myself.

She stopped long enough to get our glasses, and we drank as she writhed on my pole. Damnation, she was wet and sticky; my balls were already wet from her juices. Raising her dress up over her head, she cast it aside, unclipped her bra and picked up her glass.

She leaned way back, and trickled the ice-cold champagne down her breasts pulling my head to her flesh so I could lick up the spilled drink.

Like a feral cat, I licked, sucking her already pebble-like nipples, slavering her tits with my tongue.

She leaned further back and the champagne dribbled in little rivers down into our laps. I followed the trails, my tongue swirling around those gorgeous orbs, then before I could move, her hips started bucking up and down, back and forth, my cock driving in and out of her saturated pussy, the alcohol burning as it touched our pubes.

Our kiss tasted of chocolate as she fucked me in earnest, her hips jerking wildly. It was torrid, frenetic. She screamed loudly as I gripped her firm ass cheeks for purchase, driving upwards brutally to meet every downward thrust.

"Fuck me, Darren, do it, babe, fuck me hard. I want it."

I was lost in the moment, my breath strangled by her tongue, which was back in my throat, fucking my mouth as she fucked me.

It was over in minutes, our combined juices oozing out, saturating my balls and thighs, dripping uncomfortably down between my legs.

"Jesus Christ, Coby," I gasped.

She collapsed on top of me, her mouth sliding over mine as she kissed me gently, teasingly. "Wow, now that was something."

We finished the bottle, cleaned up and went to bed. I had so many things I wanted to say. So many concerns. It was tense, it was like we were both too scared to talk in case we said something that would spoil what had been a pretty wonderful evening.

Instead, we made love again. This time, it started slowly, building with intensity. As earlier, the emotional roller coaster we found ourselves on grew into a giant expulsion of feelings that burst out in orgasmic fluids.

It was monumental, and there was no returning from this one. We were completely sated.

I wasn't sure if Coby was asleep; her breathing was soft and steady, but there was no sleep for me. My head spun with crazy thoughts. Guns, violence. When I said to Coby I would happily kill Wyatt, I wasn't joking. I had never felt like this before. These were new emotions, and my guts were tied in a knot.

I did finally get some sleep, but it was nearly daybreak when I did. My alarm woke me, as always. Coby was tucked up in front of me, still asleep. My morning wood was a little saggy, but I worked it up into a full-on boner using her ass cheeks.

Once hard, I slipped it between her legs and into her moist crevice.

She woke, startled. "What are you doing; you'll be late for work."

"Don't care, If I'm not seeing you for three nights, I'm going to have to take it where I can get it."

With that I thrust hard, feeling my erection pushing into her. She was moist, but only just. "Babe, I have to leave early, as well," she said, whimpering her complaint.

Grabbing her hips for better purchase, I started to thrust with more purpose. Lately, she had been so fired up we didn't really need foreplay. This morning, it was different; she wasn't into it.

"Darren..." she pleaded, "I'll be late."

I rolled her onto her stomach, my dick never leaving her. Now my anger took over and I let that drive me as I fucked her viciously. Our flesh slapping together, my stomach crashing into her ass. This wasn't love making, it was fucking, and I did it. I fucked her hard. It was like I was making my mark, leaving my stamp on her, and hopefully, spoiling Wyatt's evening. Her pussy was going to be sore.

Beneath me, she moaned, but it wasn't pleasure, it was pain, and I didn't care. The thought that I was ruining their first night together only drove me harder.

When my ejaculation neared, I stalled it for as long as I could. My balls ached, and convulsed, and I could hold no longer. I erupted violently. Like a burst water pipe gushing into her sex.

It was done; I was finished. I collapsed on top of her, and it was then I heard her sobs. She was crying.

I pulled out with a syrupy pop, heading for the shower. I felt terrible. Shit, this wasn't me, the anger. The shower didn't really help. I felt like crap.

When I walked back into the bedroom, she was still crying. Dressed, I leaned down to kiss her, and she sobbed. "What the fuck was that all about?"

"Sorry, I got carried away. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well you did, I think I'm bleeding."

"I said I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just wanted to show you how much I love you, then when you weren't interested, I got angry."

"I've said no before, and you never acted like that."

"This is different, isn't it, Coby? Tonight you'll be in his arms, and it will be him fucking you. I wanted you to be thinking of me, I wanted this to be special."

"I'm sorry, Darren, you're right. I should have made it special. I wanted it to be a nice last morning as well. I'll be back in a couple of days and I promise to make it up to you."

I kissed her again, and whispered, "I'll hold you to that."

She got up, and I could see her moving cautiously. We had a quick bite for breakfast, and I was gone. We shared a long tingling loving kiss, with I love you's thrown in.

That day was a killer. All I could think about is what they would be doing that night. My brutality didn't stop anything, she'd probably just suck him off.

I shuddered. Fuck, that felt worse than if they fucked...

"God damn." I barked, "God fucking damn."

I stayed late at work; at least there I had stuff to do, jobs that kept my mind off of what was happening in Austin at that moment. On the way home, I stopped at the diner; I didn't feel like cooking. I checked my phone, and there were a couple of messages from Coby. "Hey, babe, arrived safe and sound. Love you."

The second one simply said, "Love you heaps."

I wanted to call, but was worried. What if they were at it? Christ, I couldn't stand that.

At home, I paced, I wore a track in the carpet where I walked aimlessly around and around. I picked up my phone a hundred times. I wanted to call her, tell her to stop, to come home...

I didn't, I paced, I drank some beers, checked my phone again. It was after midnight. With tiredness catching up, I went to bed. Sleep, if only. I tried, damn I tried, but it was impossible. I tossed and turned, flung off the blankets. Seeing the blood stains on the sheet from that morning, gave me a vicious smile.

"I hope it hurts, you cheating bitch," I yelled at the ceiling. "I hope it fucking hurts."

Life sucks. Those next few days were fucking awful. I hated it. I was rapidly changing my mind about this whole fucking charade. I could feel myself sinking into this bitter state, everything tasted like shit, nothing made sense, and every night I was drinking a bottle of bourbon.

At work I was grumpy, and the guys soon got pissed off with me.

My boss who took me aside. "What the fuck is the matter with you? If you keep going the way you are, the guys will turn on you. At the moment, you're getting by on the good will you built earlier."

"Sorry, I just got shit going on at home."

He clutched my shoulders and shook me hard. "Then fix it, but stop bringing it with you to work. I'm not putting up with it. You're good, Darren, but I'm not going to watch this team get destroyed."

"Yeah, I got it."

"Pal, talk to me, what's happening?"

"I can't, it's personal."

"Then take a few days off, clear your head."

"Oh, fuck no. Work is the only thing keeping me sane."

"Then pull your head outta your ass and stop all this fucking shit. You're worse than a fucking woman at the moment."

At lunch, I gathered the guys together and apologized. They were a good bunch of guys and they all huddled around. Just that action made me feel better.

A couple of the boys dragged me off to a bar, and we got shit faced. I can't remember ever being that drunk. At least I slept well.

Of course, it was Friday, and I got a message from Coby. "Be home about three. Don't be late. I'll cook dinner. Love you heaps."

*****

Strange, walking in at home that night felt weird. I didn't know what to expect. Would she look different? Would I be able to tell? How would she treat me? I half expected a big flashing neon sign that read, SLUT.

I walked in feeling like I was walking into the gas chamber.

The moment Coby saw me, she rushed into my arms, hers circling my neck and her mouth assaulted mine in a spine tingling, ball tightening, kiss. Her body molded to mine, her tits crushed against me, and there was no complaint about my sweaty smell.

"Oh god, I've missed you," she gushed. "Did you miss me?"

"Yeah, I missed you, too."

She giggled. "Looking at the empty bottles in the trash, you have been having some wicked parties."

"No parties, that was all me."

She scowled. "Oh, no, babe. Don't do that. It wasn't so bad, was it? You can't have missed me, you didn't even call."

"I wanted to, but I was afraid I'd interrupt you and lover boy going at it."

Her arms dropped from my shoulders, and I felt her body wilt. Her eyes darkened, and she swallowed. "You can call me any time, and Wyatt and I didn't do anything for the first two nights. I sat in bed waiting for you to call."

She slipped back into my arms. "I'm sorry you felt like that. And, I'm sorry for being so stubborn. I should have called, but I got angry, just like you. I should have called. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too."

She smiled, kissed me, and said, "Go and get cleaned up. Dinner will be ready soon."

The meal was incredible; the girl could cook. The mood brightened as she went on and on about her trip. She talked about the clients, the good ones, the bad ones. She talked about the hotel they stayed at. It was her first time staying at a five-star hotel. She even had photos of the meals.

As we were getting ready for bed, I noticed she was just going to get into bed. "Shouldn't you shower first?"

She looked at me strangely. "I showered this morning. Do I smell?"

"No, it's just... I'd like you to shower."

She looked confused, but walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. When she came out, she didn't look happy. Climbing into bed, she asked, "What was that for?"

"Okay, I'm assuming that Wyatt, like me, wanted a goodbye fuck this morning. He would have been feeling like I was. He has to go two weeks before he gets any more, so I'm figuring this morning he wanted the last morning to be special."

She blushed, her face was as red as a beet. She didn't say anything, so I knew I was right.

She snuggled up beside me and her hands roamed over my body. She tickled and caressed, stroked, her lips kissed their way over my chest, my neck. Her teeth nibbled at my ear, then we kissed, and her body slid over mine.

Her pussy was open and her juices flowed as she sat up on her knees and rode me. Her pussy sucked and convulsed around my shaft as she milked me. Then her hand dropped between us and she toyed with her clit.

1...34567...15