All Comments on 'Proof'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
Rw43Rw4310 months ago

Demander, your stories are like pork chops, and as such, you are a perfect writer for this site.

<>

You provide plenty of red meat, but you always leave so much on the bone; you start your stories implying the importance of refinement--be it monogamy or table manners--but by the end we've all eschewed the cutlery and linens and we're grabbing the bone in both hands and gnawing frantically at the little morsel that continues to escape us. And if we finally get it, what then? Do we dare address our shocked dinner partners and ask for "Seconds, please"? Can refinement be recaptured with grease and slobber on one's face?

<>

Your plots have enough variety, your characters alter their behavior just enough, that both of them are far more faithful to reality than the cookie cutter stories we readers seem to prefer. But they are truly representative of the couples I know who have cheated on each other.

<>

A small gripe: I agree with the comment that the title and intro re. 'Proof' seemed to have little connection to this story. It was a very astute observation but seemed rather ineffectual in this tale--unless the husband was the one weighing the 51%. But if so, we lost that in the snowfall of interpersonal observations about her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Oh! Cheryl? Well..."

He was giving her the business. Good for him. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The husband's solution to his wife's supposedly unwelcome infidelity is simply to become a cheater as well. That is predictable behavior for a demander protagonist. Never believe one of his characters that claims any degree of morality.

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
If he

Was a man he would have beat the crap out him in the parking garage when acted like he was going to try and take him. This story was kind of joke. No man would let that happen.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now that is a loving wife's tale!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An apply for exemption. Under duress of course, but the delinquent ( this case the braindead wife) musst stay under sterner observation.

And absolutely yes, Trent must ”reward“ his lovely sexy young coworker for the Infos about pencil-speedy gonzales-dicklet micro-geyser. Right?

Captcha

silentsoundsilentsound10 months ago

This was interesting but too blase emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dave gets a free pass? I feel this is a mistake of epic proportions. Dave must pay and he must know WHY he’s paying.

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

He should toss the bitch to the curb, that’s where she belongs. Everyone knows it.

So, not a bad story but a sucky end ( forgive the pun) so it scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story. This is problematic in the work place . Guys persue married or not and the give it all the good stuff . Compliments, listen intently, become their friend without all the stresses of life , marriage, bills , kids etc. They they try to fuck them moving slowly against the hubby. It works often from what I hear from people I know and the divorce/ cheating rate. An emotional relationship is almost worse and the fucking is the cherry on the cake. Only change I’d have made was sending pics to both their phones or maybe just audio of them fucking. Personally once I caught her and she truly explained her relationship with him I’d have divorced her immediately served at work and one for company to make it public even if I knew it could go nowhere. People forget they love their spouse but some clown in this case tells her everything she wants to hear so he could fuck her while inadvertently she’s cold and distant from hubby . He’s here trying to fuck her while his wife and kids are neglected somewhere else.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm10 months ago

So adultery wasn't okay with him. But him doing it was okay? And they stayed together? Huh? Not sure why, because cuck stories are just not my thing.

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

@Anonymous

RE: "He isn't an asshole." - Has sbrooks become an anony?

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I actually enjoyed this Femdom agitprop but I am mot happy he let her off the hook. They are both kind of detached people, so maybe…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So the wife came back because Dave was a lousy fuck? But she didn't fall in Love with Dave's dick, she fell in love with his personality, his charm, his intellect. And he still has all that. All her husband has is a decent cock, and the kids. The kids will be gone soon, and the husband now knows that his wife is an adequate but very very replaceable fuck. And Dave's wife Cheryl appears to be the superior woman in All ways. So why would he stay with Jenna?

\

He won't. Once the kids are gone he will realize that his wife Tried to leave him for another man, was willing to end her marriage for this other man, and that she came back only because of Buyer's Remorse. Jenna has made it very clear that her husband is simply her fallback guy, her safety net. And someday if another guy catches her fancy she will be gone again, and this time maybe for good. Why should the stupid cuck wait around and take his chances? He won't. I hope someone writes that sequel.

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

Your protagonists are just cheap characterless individuals!

enderlocke77enderlocke7710 months ago

So I'm guessing either these ppl live in an alternate world or no one in that story cares about respect. I'm guessing the don't respect each other bc they dont love each other. All I get from these ppl are fwb and not really married

fritz51fritz5110 months ago

Sorry, I can not like this guy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He should have made it VERY CLEAR that he is only there until the kids get of age where support is not an issue and then she is gone. If she wants out before then fine. He should also say he will be hitting Chicago often and also get some extra ladies on the side. The marriage is now open.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bad story just bad

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter10 months ago

Great way to resolve a marriage! Two cheating assholes. Just pathetic and he’s no better than her, maybe worse.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, well! That was a fun change of pace!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's ALL on the wife!

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

He's somehow both an idiot and an asshole. She's an idiot. Why would you rush your family like that? Especially if you really love then.

I guess as written they deserve each other. I enjoyed it nonetheless.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Ruin not rush.

Anyway... Forgot... what was the issue he had? Just a bad fuck or actually important? Why push so hard for sex when he knew it would be a let down.

The wife was a slut. Feel in love but leaves him because of bad sex.... Only stays with husband for the sex after admitting she loves someone else. Just a weird story and I like it less the more I think about it....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So the grass wasn't greener. I wouldn't let my my wife screw another just to pop her bubble but I guess he got the better of the deal. It's fiction so I just let it go.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

What a cuck, should’ve tossed her to the curb pronto, no excuses

Still 3/5 average story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kto pisze o takich kretynach. Nie znam faceta który by na to pozwolił żonie.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm sorry but if my wife had a emotional affair and told me she was in love with someone else she would be out the door so fast her head would spin.

All I could tell her is don't let the door hit her in the ass.

Then she would be served the devorce papers no matter how much she begs to not devorce.

Play stupid game's win stupid prizes.

jmm999jmm9996 months ago

That was neat - like an American version of my writing style. Under other circumstances I could see me progressing a story along similar matter-of-fact lines.

One issue though:

Her relationship with the other man was 90% emotional. But the denouement was 100% sexual. For me it doesn't quite gel.

If she had only been curious about sex with some hunk and come away disappointed - fair enough.

But she already told her husband he was the superior male. She spent a weekend with her potential soulmate to discover if she loved him. One quick fuck and she decided she didn't.

J

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Now I found that really amusing, well done!

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

1 star - not my kind of story.

The ending of this story should have been the day after the last child went off to college, with the slut wife standing at the front door holding her divorce papers and watching her ex-husband driving off in his new Winnebago RV. He is heading for a long holiday on the West coast and not coming back to the old house ever again. The SLUT lost everything on this day.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh dear!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Poor Dave lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A bunch of thoroughly unlikable characters. That's both husbands and both wives. Ugh.

phill1cphill1c14 days ago

Nah...just no to the logic: Somehow, it's reasonable to a married woman to share time with a "divorcing" man other than her husband to console him. And that fact that the "divorcing" guy IMMEDIATELY hits on the married woman makes it that much more legitimate?! Sure...makes a lot of logical sense and real people do this in real life. NO. In real life, the husband would be salivating at the notion of his wife "dumping" him so that he's on the free market. I mean, he certainly stands to make out (get it? lol, it's a pun or something) very well, if he so chooses. Meanwhile, the woman has dumped a life mate for Woody Allen? I don't think so. Even these rural bimbos aint that stupid!! GRADE: U (unrealistic)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous