All Comments on 'Proof'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
SplitGeode66SplitGeode6610 months ago

A pretty good story until the end. Really? He stays with his wife? 4 stars.

jazzharpjazzharp10 months ago

No score, I have to let this simmer. First impression, I would never take her back. Dave has premature ejaculation or something; she's still ripe for some strange.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Unless he was determined to divorce her, he probably made the right decision!

5

remb95remb9510 months ago

Great story to start my day.

kencorokencoro10 months ago

"just 51%"

For what?

The PROOF is irrelevant to the plot.

ReedRichardsReedRichards10 months ago

Yeah, everyone thinks that I’m strange, but I liked it.

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

Good story. Thank you.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Overall very entertaining.

Several very amusing scenes.

I guess for Jenna this turned into a case of careful what you wish for ... You might just get it.

kelchakelcha10 months ago

Liked very much. Thanks 5*

I'm actually surprised at my response.

Orion623Orion62310 months ago

Quirky and well done.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ10 months ago

And when the kids are out of the house, dump her. You can find a better woman and I don't mean Cheryl. She is also a cheating wife.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle6610 months ago

It's a good story without the bitch burning some readers prefer. So, I'll give it a 5.

But the title "Proof" and the opening didn't match the rest of the story. You might have tried "Is the Grass Greener?" or something like that.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Wow lifestyle user really hates men.

UnassignedUnassigned10 months ago

Nice story, and well written - you have a very unique voice. Re: the story itself, I'd have liked more insight into why he stayed with Jenna, other than the blowjobs, of course. It's clear the only reason Jenna decided to stay with him (for now) was that Dave sucked in bed, not because she realized she loved her husband, or that what she did was wrong. It's hard to imagine it only took a disappointing weekend in bed with the guy she's fallen in love with to turn Jenna back into love with her husband, and I can't imagine that hubby believes that either.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed10 months ago

It had the slightly weird vibe going for it and was written well enough, but the ending dropped it to a 4 since none of the characters had any moral high ground left.

PorterrhPorterrh10 months ago

Just dribble - 1 star

DreddrasDreddras10 months ago

I agree with Tx77's comment that it "had the slightyly weird vibe going for it." Personally, I loved it. No true moral high ground or fully likeable character, but so what? If I want to read about saints I'll pull out the bible.

gatorhermitgatorhermit10 months ago
Good Story

For women it is all about the relationship, which was what this story portrayed very well. Wife outsmarted herself. Hubby managed to stay at least a step ahead. Good story!

BrentJWBrentJW10 months ago

Well, everyone got what they wanted, I guess. Problem is, now they are left with each other as a consolation prize. Jenna has to suck dick the rest of her life trying to keep him from leaving and he has to weigh that against his other possibilities. Such a dilemma.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahari10 months ago

I normally like Demander's story but this one has a big gaping hole that I can't get past. Trent knew something was up and even had a PI on them. Why the hell wouldn't he have gone to the company HR director, provided the proof the the fraternization and the pressure his wife was experiencing, demand that they get rid of Dave to protect his marriage and the company not get sued for enforcement of morality clauses/sexual harassment? There were a myriad of options available to stop the interaction and none of them were pursued because the objective was to level the playing ground and give the wife buyer's remorse.

Not some of Demander's better works.

Bri29Bri2910 months ago

It's certainly a good story with a different spin on a cheating wife but tbh it's more like a wife sharing story cause he allows her to have a weekend away with her love interest ,I know he shags the guys wife as recompense.But at the end of the day she got what she wanted even if she was disappointed so what's to stop her getting the itch again, in real life the marriage would have been over at the hotel.But this is literotica and it's fantasy so people like me can take the moral high ground but still enjoy a well written story for half an hour.Well done Demander

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat10 months ago

Why would any man put up with that bullshit and humiliation? 1*

PowersworderPowersworder10 months ago

That was an interesting story, and unique too, which was refreshing.

The only problem is the ending.

How can he handle the appalling disrespect of her falling in love with another guy, and giving him the cold shoulder for months? The ending strongly implies they stay together, which is always a terrible mistake to forgive a cheater.

I think you should have continued the story...

-

The husband continues to use his wife as a submissive slut... as well as having sporadic but very satisfying liaisons with Cheryl. Two years pass quickly, with Jenna happy and relieved that she's been forgiven for her affair.

The two kids graduate from high school and are off for college, and when the empty-nesters return home, he has Jenna served with divorce papers.

She's shocked and devastated, but the husband no longer cares. Jenna destroyed the love he had for her, with her cold indifference during the affair, and her declaration that she'd fallen for another man. The husband knows that she would have left him for Dave, if the loser wasn't a two-pump chump.

-

Despite Jenna's best attempts to fight the divorce, in a no-fault state, the divorce goes through regardless.

The husband moves in with Meg, the beautiful 25-year-old investigator, who had been consoling him after his wife's infidelity for the last two years. Now turned 27, she's eager to have a family of her own. They get married, have a couple of kids, and live happily ever after.

-

And what happens to the unfaithful ex-wife?

Jenna is heartbroken at being unceremoniously divorced and replaced by a girl nearly two decades younger, who she has zero chance of competing with. She's still attractive for a middle-aged woman, so has plenty of dates. However, getting pumped and dumped by dozens of guys, who have no interest in a long-term commitment with a 45 year-old divorcee takes a heavy toll. She eventually gives up on finding a "good man" who earns as much as her Trent. Jenna eventually settles for a mediocre older guy who is a pale shadow of her ex-husband.

She still sees Trent occasionally at family occasions. He looks handsome and happy, being doted on by his gorgeous second wife. Every time, Jenna is consumed with bitterness and regret, and curses the day that she let Dave's relentless flattery lead her astray.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh dear

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“Once she said, "You're the only man I need to get an injection from."

Oh trust me shes still doing it, just much more discreetly. She learned the right technique to hide it from this dumbass. I mean… Who else would stay with a woman as dumb as her.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture10 months ago

Can't rate it, it borders on cuck, adding to the fact she's going to cheat anyways what happens next time she finds someone with 10 inches

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

3# for Jenna, 4# for Cheryl

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice way to put an end to her craziness . Like to know if things work out for them in the future

Lowrider2020Lowrider202010 months ago

If you love someone set them free, if they return that means no one really wanted them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dave’s a cunt

Just saying

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"He's not an asshole!" Why do the wives in these stories always have to say something in defence of their boyfriends to the husbands they claim to prefer? This one then goes on to call the supposedly preferable husband an asshole not just once but three times later on in the story. Fuck her and the horse she rode in on! As for that nonsense at the end, what's that all about and how the fuck do Trent and his wife end up reconciling?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Four terrible people. Trent lost all dignity when he fucked Cheryl. Up to that point you made him a sissy cuck wimp. He let his wife have a relationship with another man. He should have sent her packing in the parking garage. Much better ending would have been Jenna losing her family and then stuck with "quick draw" David. Not sure why you'd create such a pathetic MC.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not sure how I feel about that one

schulz777schulz77710 months ago

He wanted to divorce her, but then he was OK to be a cuckold???? Stupid story about.... I have no idea what is this story about... Wife felt connected to the other guy, but because he was too quick in bed all her feelings disappeared???? Like I said stupid story

2starrs

MasterKoteMasterKote10 months ago

Alil different and sorry but the hubby should've been more vindictive and waited for a clean bill of health B4 he went back to the slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, I agree, the opening of the story has nothing to do with the rest of it.

Also, in my eyes, an emotional affair is a deal breaker.

Illicit sex is bad enough... Bad enough to end a marriage. A one-time slip can even be enough to end things, especially if the woman is betrayed.

But illicit sex can be just about lust. It is a betrayal, it shows selfishness, disrespect and tells your partner that they are not valued, and shows that you have low moral character... but in the end, it's still just lust.

On the other hand... an emotional affair means that you have chosen another over your partner in your heart. You care more for the other than you do for your former life, whether that means just a partner or a whole family. It means that your husband and wife is no longer the most important person to you, and whatever is necessary to bring about the change is worth the pain.

You are no longer looking to the one you have promised to love, cherish and support.

This is far worse than a fling.

What would have happened if Dave had rocked her world?

Divorce, the destruction of a family, decimation of their (or hubby's) financial future, damage to the kids. The works.

It seems to me that the fact that she dropped Dave (after saying that she loved him) just because hubby fucks her better, makes her a shallow, worthless individual.

What happens when she meets the next potential paramour... one who knows how to ring her bell? She would be gone, that's what.

She only returned to her husband because Dave didn't do it for her, not because she chose hubby over him. She didn't face a single consequence, didn't have to consider her actions. Not one bit.

He would be far better off with a good companion dog, and an occasional stop at a whorehouse.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

10 stars! If Jenna would have sprung that on me, I'd have gotten Cheryl, then found one that I could "fall in love" with. Jenna would then be where she belongs- in the trash!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice. No BTB = A-Okay in my book.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She stated plainly that she wanted them both before she left. She changed her mind after bad sex. Although the hole in the roof would be a pain to fix, jettison her. Maybe Cheryl....

Good story!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c110 months ago

Marriage is over. Move on

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

She didn't seem worth keeping from this end of the bar.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl10 months ago

They definitely should not be married to each other or anyone else for that matter.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

A very weird situation. Well written but would a husband accept an emotionally cheating wife? Even after he stopped her physically cheating, he allowed her to keep her emotional affair going. Come on, who would accept that? Then the whole situation with the AP's wife was too contrived. The guy is meant to be reasonably intelligent so why oh why wouldn't he have contacted the AP's wife immediately after the confrontation at the Hotel? At least to inform her of what was happening. He left it for many weeks/months.

Anyway, thanks for something a tad different. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A good story. But, seemed to be flat.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6310 months ago

Nice story twist.

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

Pure fun. 5 stars.

MountainMan1336MountainMan133610 months ago

I enjoyed the story and gave it 4 stars. Maybe he should have kept the redhead Cheryl. Sounded like she was more fun.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Had Dave been a stud, this goes another way.

.

Even so….once the kids are gone in 2 year, so should she be tossed.

.

3 ***

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Sadly this author suffers from the literary equivalent of premature ejaculation, he just can’t sustain a story past the first page.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another story where the writer tries to sell it as a decent story and then writes a load of crap about a wimpy husband. Sure, he got the well used west coast whore of his wife's lover, but that's not much of a consolation prize. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just can't see the upside of Trent taking Jenna back. Its pretty clear she needs him more than he needs her. Ever notice that people are more wise with their financial investments then they are with their emotional investments.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

I cannot imagine why he would let her back into his life and ever trust her again. So, either he is a Cuckold or truly an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just can't see the upside of Trent taking Jenna back. Its pretty clear she needs him more than he needs her. Ever notice that people are more wise with their financial investments then they are with their emotional investments.

Cracker270Cracker27010 months ago

I liked it very well written

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I did enjoy the story but what I found lacking was his emotions around her statement of how well she connected with Dave and how it appeared she had more in common with him over her husband. The sex with Dave was crazy as he allowed it. But to me even though they may be "even" as he also cheated that connection she expressed with Dave was killer. He is like a check book roommate where Dave is a love. He lucked out this time as Dave was not a great sex partner. But what happens next time?

Would be cool for a future part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A practical man. Good story, told in tidy two pages.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Typical wimpy cuck shit from this wimpy writer. Obviously the usual wimpy cucks commenting think it's wonderful.

MarkTwineMarkTwine10 months ago

I gave it one star. I never rate more than one star for a willing cuckold story. Especially when the slut wife proclaims her love for the other guy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So he gave his wife and himself a "Hall Pass"? And then went "tit-for-tat" had sex with another woman and took his wayward wife back. And when she does it again? A bunch of truly unlikable people which made the story unlikable.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

No likeable characters, Cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Maybe Jenna made the 2 year stretch till the kids were off to college bearable but there's no way back as Trent said. He should start cultivating new potential mates.

OPrimeOPrime10 months ago

Oh, come on, the husband doesn't need Jenna's crap. He should have shoved her out the door.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I decided to...to have a weekend with Dave. At his place. I do love him. Trent." You can have that weekend with your love. By the way, since you announced your intentions, don't come back... at all. In fact, you've 2 days to find somewhere else to live, cause I won't stand for this disrespect.

"I hope I cam have you both." This's a 2-parter. 1st, she wants both her husband & Trent? Why is she still in the house? Being cold to him while being nice to Trent, that party, the hotel when she's planning on fucking Trent while hubby's supposed to be in Pittsburgh.

... 2nd, the word "cam"; believe he wanted to write "can". There's another couple words similarly mispelled/ written. Shows the author's writing & posting without rereading his work.

"... realize, once you do this, there's not likely any way back for us." Well, she did it & the wimpy husband accepted her back. For a lawyer, the husband's totally spineless; he's accepted his wife's emotional/ almost physical relationship, her refusal to cut communications with the guy- in fact still texting him, & then that weekend with him. That's not including her words of love, or at least deeper like than just co-workers should be. No man, & I'd think almost all lawyers especially, would put up with that. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Before i read Tx77’s comments, my thoughts were exactly the same, that it had a weird vibe. Even though very well written by D. I gave it 4* instead of 5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Trent took care of his problem like a boss would. He’s a man’s man. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

Harryin VAHarryin VA10 months ago

Jenna doesnt love her husband.

She went back to him ONLY because the other guy was awful in bed.

yet somehow the husband gets called an asshole?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Their marriage is over. Just what we need. Another ruined family. People like you who write this crap sure don't halp any.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written, but no likeable characters. Finished up disinterested in the outcome,

Rayjag1980Rayjag198010 months ago

Only gave 2*, disliked the entire premise and improperly tagged storyline. Emotional affair was correct, but he really shared his wife as MC gave her permission.

I don't think stories where the MC is adamant regarding fidelity, then does a 180 relatively quick is poorly thought out and diminishes the story. MC knew wife had emotional affair, caught just before consummated, stated they would remain married until the kids were out of school then does a 180 and apparently stays with her?

Poorly thought out story.

Rayjag1980Rayjag198010 months ago

Only gave 2*, disliked the entire premise and improperly tagged storyline. Emotional affair was correct, but he really shared his wife as MC gave her permission.

I don't think stories where the MC is adamant regarding fidelity, then does a 180 relatively quick is poorly thought out and diminishes the story. MC knew wife had emotional affair, caught just before consummated, stated they would remain married until the kids were out of school then does a 180 and apparently stays with her?

Poorly thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He was not better than she was.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like Demander in general, but this one was ...... hmmm... flat...not up to part for him. It seems like he lost his place in the tale ... started down one path (proof, like for a divorce) and then ended up in a weird, 'almost' open marriage place. Getting lost like this is odd for such a short story.

Oh well, I'll keep reading this author at any rate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"He's emotionally labile." No clue what that is supposed to mean. As none of the likely replacements fit the context surround these words at all.

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Good story well written. Not sure why Trent would stay with Jenna. Jenna disappointed with Dave and runs home. Although, Trent is an attorney and drives a Civic WTF?

Thanks for writing. 4⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"He isn't an asshole." - Of course he's an asshole! He's a married man trying to fuck a married woman, that's the very definition of being an asshole.

\

"They're separated and divorcing." - Maybe HE'S separated and divorcing, but she isn't, at least not yet.

>>>>

"But I left it all in the car. I hadn't decided." - She took the case out of the car and was looking for the key card, that's deciding.

>>>>

"He said he would divorce her, if we were a fit." - I thought he was separated and divorcing, now it's an "if?"

>>>>

"I do love you, Trent." - But she's not "in love" with him.

>>>>

"You jerk. You fucked his wife?" "Yep. How was Dave?" - LOL, HE'S a jerk?!

>>>>

"Oh! Cheryl? Well..." - That seems to imply that HE might be thinking of cheating, lowers his standing.

>>>>

I agree with kencoro, what does "proof" have to do with this story?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Didn’t work for me seemed rather stupid

whateverittakeswhateverittakes10 months ago

Oh, this is hilarious. Trent's payback is exactly what she deserved.

ejsathomeejsathome10 months ago

Weird. Slightly satisfying. Jumped around a bit.

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

Love the way you wrote the story. It was not only well written but amusing. On a personal level, I'm not sure I'd take the wife back. It's not that she is 'damaged goods'. It's that she will do it again to see if the next smooth talking asshole has what she wants. Kids out of the household and she would be too.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion10 months ago

I liked it, even though it was a little chucky from both sides. The imagination is always better than reality.

redboat7redboat710 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

xtc5xtc510 months ago

Well written as always. It is just not my cup of tea. She fell in love with another man and had emotionally abandoned her FAMILY. Why would a man who made such an issue with her behavior ever take her back?

Just_WordsJust_Words10 months ago

Hard to imagine sending your wife off to another man, but there is a certain satisfaction in the way he handled it. I imagine she would be on a very short leash for a long time to come. Also, I did need to look up "labile" - always fun to learn a new word.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

Liked the twist at the end, and that there was no hard ending with Cheryl... soooo... if Jenna starts to get involved again, Trent made her know that he has options that don't include her.

usaretusaret9 months ago

Did nothing for me. Barely enjoyed it.

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

Another good story from you with .........

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Entertaining story for sure, funny as hell at times. 4.6*

fishgetterfishgetter9 months ago

3*s, but it was written well, the reconciliation has never been, to my taste in a story.

ChopinesqueChopinesque9 months ago

This couple are a pair. She's back, until someone who delivers better comes along. He's fine with all he did in response. Neither character is likeable or someone you would want to be. Or be married to. People can be flawed but appealing. I didn't find these to be like that.

SwordWielderSwordWielder9 months ago

Fair. Good technically, but I didn't care for how he handled the situation. He's a lawyer, the kids are in high school, and she works with the guy. First, chances are their firm has an anti-fraternization policy - that could cause some serious HR issues for them. Second, with the kids in high school - child support wouldn't be for long. At the very least there should be a very strong post-nuptial agreement, but honestly I'd be pressing for divorce. Also, you didn't mention any protection against STDs or pregnancy; either would mess up the situation even worse. This one would need serious counseling - both singles and couples, and a post-nuptial agreement to have a chance for survival.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Some stories leave me angry. Some make me kinda happy. A few have left me with tears. Unfortunately, this story left me with no feeling whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the tit for tat. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Two years!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cuck BS and wife divorce it is easier

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well putting up with the disrespect is also a cucky thing. Useless to keep her..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story didn’t do anything for me. He let her find out her boyfriend was a quickie fucker. Then he stays married .why. Plenty of women were waiting in the wings.

Martyr2002Martyr20029 months ago

Every character is a garbage human…UGH….Why did I read this?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous