Proof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, your husband and my wife have become close. I object to that. I thought I'd like to speak to you about it."

"Close as in lovers?"

"He wants that. He hasn't had it yet, so far as I know. But he's trying. They're in love, he says. My wife doesn't disagree, really."

"Mr. Homer, David is....a fool. He's emotionally labile. I have two kids with him, but he's been getting worse. I was happy when he took the transfer. There was no chance that I'd go with him. My kids are adjusting."

I explained to her the hotel episode, and what's followed. She was laughing as I did.

She said, "You should let her have him. She won't be impressed. Apart from our first years, I haven't been impressed. He's quick. If you know what I mean. It's been a problem for me, which I solved by finding other men who didn't have that problem. He knows. I'm surprised that he's even trying for you wife."

"Oh. Well, I don't believe I can simply tell her to screw him."

"Why not? She'll be back to you fast. Love or not. You know, I do love him. He tried for a long time to work out his problem. But....no."

"I just....maybe I'd have to....react. Shit. I can't keep on like this."

"Why? You get the body. And you still have some sort of family life."

"But, Cheryl, we used to have a whole, healthy relationship. Now your husband fucked that up."

"Trent, I can only say that Dave cannot take your place. You know, I looked you up as we spoke. You're very impressive looking."

"You, too, Cheryl. Are you coming east any time soon?"

She laughed. "I can. Let's say that, if Dave has sex with your wife, as I suggested, it would only be fair for you to be compensated. You know, in some comparable way."

"I will absolutely call upon you in some way if that happens. Thanks for the advice."

That ended the very interesting conversation. That night, after I fucked my wife twice, I said to her, "I've been thinking about our current dilemma. I've decided to...well...give up."

"What? What are you saying?"

"You can have Dave in any way you want." I felt her stiffen.

"Are you abandoning me? Just letting me go?"

"No. I'm not saying that you have to screw him. But, the current situation must end. You're more his wife than mine. Emotionally, at least. I feel like a gigolo. A living dildo. I want my wife back. If not, go to him."

"Asshole. I still love you. You get all of me."

"Oh, no I do not!" And don't try the dick licking trick. Let me know what you decide. If you're gonna stay with me, you have to ghost him."

That ended our talk for the night. She was going to consider her options.

Two days later, she attacked me in bed. She was on top and she - well - she nailed me. In truth, I couldn't get enough of her body.

We were resting after - the only time we actually talked nowadays - and she said, "I decided to...to have a weekend with Dave. At his place. I do love him. Trent. I hope I cam have you both. But I know that's....unlikely."

"Okay. What weekend? And, please realize, once you do this, there's not likely any way back for us."

"I know. But...maybe?"

I just shrugged. She had it set for the weekend ten days away.

The next day I called Cheryl.

I said, "Hi, it's Trent. What are you doing weekend after next?"

"Ooooh. She's going to give him a try?"

"So she says. And...I felt that my compensation should happen simultaneously."

She chuckled. "I can get my mom to come for that weekend. Where?"

We decided to meet in Chicago - halfway.

When Jenna left for work that Friday morning, she had her small suitcase. I looked. It had the blue teddy. Between when she had it at the hotel and then, I'd seen her in it, and then out of it, several times. So, I didn't mind Dave getting seconds, or fourths, of whatever.

Oud kids knew we were both going to be gone for the weekend. I let them know that I'd have someone monitoring them - no wild parties, etc.

Then I flew to Chicago, where I'd booked a room at the downtown Hilton. I thought it only fitting. I met Cheryl in the lobby. Oh, my. She looked even better in person than in her photos. I could see that she might overwhelm Dave.

She must have liked what she saw in me. We went directly to the room, took off our clothes and....well.

I managed to keep from an early end to our sex. I managed that many, many times that weekend. We hardly left the room. Cheryl was the best. Jenna was really great, and maybe Cheryl had the advantage of being a new partner. Variety, you know. Something I hadn't had since I met Jenna.

But Cheryl had had variety. And she surely had profited form those experiences. She had a technique of keeping me from coming when she was on top. She could control my orgasms, to some degree. Once I had to beg her.

We flew out Sunday afternoon, after a nooner. When I kissed her goodbye at the gate, She said, "If Jenna stays with Dave, I want to keep doing this."

But Jenna didn't stay with Dave. I got home Sunday evening and there she was. The kids greeted me, and Jenna remained silent. I ate some cold pizza and had a beer. Then Jenna asked, "Where did you go?"

"To Chicago."

"Why?"

"To meet Dave's wife. Cheryl's her name."

"You jerk. You fucked his wife?"

"Yep. How was Dave?"

Jenna ran up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door. I felt for her. Sure, I did. I let some time pass, then I went to her.

She was on the bed. She turned to look at me. She said, "Do you have anything left?"

"You mean Dave didn't wear you out?"

"He has a problem. I'm sure his wife told you about it. You asshole."

I smiled. I said, "If you strip down and crawl to me, I might let you suck my dick."

I could see true lust on her face. She did not hesitate. She stood up and shucked her clothes very quickly.

She looked at me. She said, "Are you really gonna make me crawl?"

"Yes. And after you suck, I'm gonna make you beg."

She went to her knees. She crawled to me. She'd always been a bit submissive and I could see that she really liked it. I made her take my cock out herself. And she sucked it for a while, looking at me.

Then she begged. What's a husband to do when his sexy wife begs for it. I gave it to her. It was great for me, to see her react.

Dave took a transfer to Houston.

Jenna returned to the family, chastened. But soon she was back to her old self. I kidded her sometimes about how she might need a new Dave injection. She didn't take it well.

Once she said, "You're the only man I need to get an injection from."

She was always ending her sentences with a preposition. I tried with her. "...from whom I need..."

She went to her knees and pulled out my cock. It was her solution to any problems we had.

Not a bad solution, either.

The end.

Oh! Cheryl? Well...

12