Proof of Relationship Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah and Darren prove they are a real couple.
1.6k words
4.52
5.5k
6
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story and is also posted elsewhere.

*****

Sarah Brown quickly set up candles at various points in Darren Liu's bedroom, dimming the lights and lighting them so she could test the effect as her webcam recorded everything. She also placed her laptop on a dresser and her webcam at yet another point in the room to capture multiple viewing angles; this would ensure she had enough footage to show every detail of action about to occur so that there would be no question about the authenticity of her romantic relationship with Darren Liu. Since a few commenters could not accept that a beautiful blonde woman with a lean and sexy athletic figure would willingly choose to be with a nerdy Chinese beta male, she would shock them with proof of their relationship and include as many sordid details as possible.

Darren Liu focused on configuring the video editing application on his laptop so it captured the video feeds from all the webcams, and that every angle of his bed was recorded. Since both of their families were away for the weekend, he had suggested that they do their proof of relationship video at his house, as his room had more space; the two had spent the last thirty minutes converting it quickly into a makeshift movie studio, complete with extra lighting. They had even printed a few photos of themselves together on dates as well as from their time together in Hawaii, including the nude one, and taped them on the walls around the room so the webcams would capture those pictures too while filming.

Once done setting up his laptop, he stood up to admire his gorgeous girlfriend, Sarah Brown, bending over the bed as she rolled up the blankets and comforter; he long golden blonde hair was styled wavily for this special event, and her firm lean buttocks pushed her robe just a little out from her long, athletic, lean and very sexy legs, whose creamy Caucasian white complexion contrasted with her pink robe. As she hid the blankets in the closet and shut the door, his erection poked out of his boxers and was visible, as he wasn't wearing anything else.

"Sarah, I'm hard now, so can I just start recording please?"

"Sure lover, go ahead, I'm just finishing smoothing out the bed, and we can cut this out anyway," she responded.

Darren slowly walked over, directly behind her, and carefully pressed himself against her behind, his erection pushing into her robe and rubbing between her legs.

Knowing that it was Darren starting the intimacy, Sarah allowed her primal instincts to take over and moaned as she pushed back into his rock-solid phallus.

"Ooh, that feels good...let's get started," she said and turned to the main camera and said:

"Hi! This is the Sarah and Darren channel, and now I'm going to show you some excerpts of our relationship to prove to you we are real. If you want to see more, please check out both our OnlyFans and Meet Your Model accounts."

With that, she turned around, wrapped her mouth around his, and pressed her tongue into his mouth to play with his. Running her hands over his arms and shoulders, then down his back, she tugged his boxers just low enough so his erection sprang out. She then released his tongue, kissed her way down to his chest, sucked both his nipples, then kissed down until she was on her knees and face to face with his giant purple bulbous glans, upon which she pulled his boxers to the floor.

After he stepped out of his boxers, she grabbed his shaft and licked the mushroom head, then used her tongue to tease around all the sides. Wrapping her mouth tightly around it, she sucked on his glans like the top of a popsicle, allowing it to pop out of her mouth from time to time. Afterward, she opened her mouth and ran her lips and tongue along the sides of her shaft, lifting his erection and nibbling on the base of it from the scrotum to the glans. She continued teasing and arousing his hard phallus with her lips and tongue while simultaneously rubbing his scrotum with her thumbs.

He was enjoying this as he started sliding his penis back and forth against her lips and tongue, groaning and grunting in the process. Although she was inciting primal behavior from him, he gently ran his fingers through her wavy long blonde hair, caressing her scalp and forehead in the process. Gently lifting her back up to her feet, he untied her robe and let it slide to the floor, revealing her lingerie selection: a dark purple lace matching bra and panty set, covered by a light purple lace top. He then gently picked her up and placed her in the center of the bed, then pulled her lace top off.

After undoing the clasp of her bra on her back, he laid her down on the bed and kissed her softly on the lips, then continued kissing down over her chin, her neck, and her chest. Holding one breast with his hand, he circled his tongue from the outside, circling inwards until he was able to suck a nipple into his mouth. He repeated the same with the other breast.

Running his tongue down the centerline of her torso, he stopped to trace the outline of her eight-pack with his fingertips, then slipped them into her panties from underneath. He then slid his hands down, feeling the outer sides of her legs, dragging her panties down with him. Once he pulled them off, he kissed up the top of her lean, athletic, and sexy legs until he reached her vulva.

Sarah reached over to the nightstand and opened the drawer where she had hidden lubricant within. Squeezing a generous amount into her palms, she rubbed it liberally over his glans and phallus, ensuring his penis was thoroughly coated and slippery. Taking his glans in her hand, she pressed it against her clitoral hood, and slowly rubbed it up and down along her entire labia, then along her slit. She enjoyed teasing herself so much that she began to moan in carnal delight, and on occasion bucked her hips up to increase contact.

Darren too was enjoying this teasing, as he had begun to buck his hips back and forth, sometimes slipping his glans between her labia lips. He too made primal noises as their genitalia made contact throughout the outercourse, and let out strong groans of sensual pleasure if he managed to slip his glans into her slit. After several cycles of this, their bodies naturally aligned their motions and he managed to push his glans between her labia lips and into the entrance of her love tunnel. Looking at his beautiful blonde Caucasian girlfriend lovingly in the eyes, he let nature guide his thrusting and he buried his entire penis deep into her vagina; the two both let out sights of sensual satisfaction simultaneously in response.

For the next while, Darren pumped vigorously in and out of Sarah, and the two held on to each other while adjusting the angles of their hips to generate maximum friction and erotic sensations from their coitus. As they did so, their breathing increased rapidly, intermixed with primal sighs and grunts generated from the pleasure they were giving each other. It didn't take long for them to find the best-interlocked position that generated the maximum carnal sensations for each, and Darren's thrusting increased in pace and intensity as he attempted to push his entire phallus, including his scrotum, inside her. So far he was able to get about three-fourths of his shaft into her, but he desperately wanted to rub his scrotum against her labia.

He then reached down and put both her legs over his shoulders, and began thrusting hard and deep into her, now managing to get his scrotum into contact with her labia. Now finally experiencing the pleasurable stimulation of his scrotum, he pumped into her at a passionate pace, breathing heavily and grunting primally throughout.

Soon she too was groaning in satisfaction, enjoying the feeling of his entire shaft, including his scrotum, pumping in and out of her love canal intensely. It didn't take long before their breathing and groaning synchronized, and combined with the relentless pounding into her vagina, wove into a well-conducted carnal symphony. As nature took control of their bodies, everything including the wet slapping noises of their intercourse came together in an erotic harmony.

Suddenly he pushed his penis hard and fast into her, and within her vagina, she felt his hot, sticky semen squirted onto her cervix and vaginal walls. As he cried out in orgasmic triumph, her vagina sent a shockwave through her body, causing it to snap and shudder in a sinusoidal wave with her spine as the axis, and she too cried out triumphantly.

Again he involuntarily delivered a powerful thrust into her, leaving a smaller drop of semen within her, crying out in ecstasy as he ejaculated. Again her body responded with an orgasmic spasm exploding from her vagina, and she responded with a cry of pleasure of her own.

Once more he gave a powerful thrust into her, ejaculating a trickle of semen as he let out a sigh of triumph. She responded with a spasm of carnal delight, and a sudden primal grunt, though softer in volume this time.

Desperate to ejaculate again, he pumped softly into her a few more times, but she didn't feel any semen ejaculated into her. Exhausted, he rolled off of her and fell to the side, and her legs dropped lifelessly onto the bed. Seeing how tired she was, he pulled his comforter and blankets over their naked bodies, then gave a verbal command to his Alexa smart device:

"Alexa, stop recording!"

Catching their breath, they kissed each other good night, then spooned, with Darren wrapping himself around her.