Proper Masseuse Meets Hot Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He says, "That feels incredible. You're amazing."

I smile with pride then think, I'll show him amazing. I squirt oil into his crack, and I massage deep inside and rim his anus. His loud groan is music to my ears. I put more oil on my palm and reach under to cup his ball-sack. My pussy starts to throb as I squeeze his balls softly as I stroke the cheeks of his ass. Anthony is groaning in pleasure. I spend a good amount of time on his balls. It's so naughty and it sends my lust meter into the red zone.

"Okay, Anthony. Turn over." Screw massaging his legs and back. This is hot sex play not therapy.

He turns over with that same guilty face as his naked bold erection comes into view. It is thinner than Erik's but as long and uncut. Girls must love it. He has a nicely trimmed dark black patch of pubic hair above his penis with cleanly shaven balls. His look turns to lust with his eyes drilled into my blouse. They are too intense, so I place a small towel over his eyes. It's easier to be a slut and satisfy my urges without eyes watching me. I oil his chest and massage his pecs. His hand goes to my bottom over my dress. I love the feel of his strong, big hand. Erik obviously had filled him in. I stay in place stroking his pecs to be close to his reach. His hand dips under the hem of my skirt to my panty-covered bottom. That feels delicious. I pinch his nipple and then massage his muscular shoulders. This turns my waist and crotch to his hand. He's quick place his hand at the front of my panties. A man's hand on my crotch is so erotic. The tip of his middle finger is tantalizingly at the notch at the front of my pussy. I sigh and realize he could hear that. I bite my lip as his fingers become more insistent to go further to my sex. I part my knees giving him access and his hand slides over the length my crotch. I moan loudly and he chuckles. My hands are frozen on his chest as he gropes my pussy like he knows what he's doing. I close my eyes and bask in the luxury of his touch.

He takes the towel from his eyes and says, "I want to see everything. You are so beautiful and sexy."

I'm too horny to object. His eyes are enflamed with lust. His other hand goes to my breast over my blouse. I bend my upper body to him for better access. He responds by cupping the other breast. This is no longer a shy young man. He's a lust and testosterone-filled male animal. My carnal brain thrills at the thought of him mounting and fucking me with youthful passion.

I oil his cock and hold it while he undoes my blouse. His erection is like velvet over granite. He grunts and says, "I'm going to call you Katherine. She was a sexy mom in my neighborhood that I lusted after. You don't mind do you?"

I say meekly in a fog of lust, "No Anthony, whatever you like."

He takes his hand from my crotch, saying, "Katherine, what I like is seeing your tits." He hurriedly undoes the buttons with both hands and spreads the sides wide. "Wow, sexy bra." He cups my bra-covered breasts and pinches my diamond hard nipples. "What do we have here, Katherine, aroused nipples? You sexy lady. I knew it." He scoops his hand inside the cup of my bra and pulls a breast out, exposing it lewdly over the bra. He pulls the other one out and says, "Isn't that perfect." I take off the blouse and toss it to the floor.

I feel his erection twitch and see the head engorge as his eyes drill hungrily into my breasts. I don't want him cumming too soon, so I cup his ball-sack instead. I look down at my breasts, lifted high by the bra, lewd like a hussy. He pulls me towards his head and lips, then sucks on my nipple. A jolt of intense pleasure shoots through my chest. A happy humming sound comes from his throat as he suckles one nipple and then the other. It's crazy making. My free hand goes to my crotch and I feel my pussy through the silk panties. It's on fire. I look longingly over at his stiff and ready cock.

He releases my nipple and sits up on the edge of the table. He says, "Please stand over here in front of me." I move there. "No, back a bit. I just want to look at you Katherine." I stand back and he looks me up and down slowly as his fantasies of that neighbor woman plays out in his head. I feel very self-conscious. "Please lift up your skirt and show me your panties." I lift the hem high and he say, "Wow, are those sexy or what?" I blush when I realize he can see my pubic hair in the see-through mesh of the crotch. "Come here, I want to feel you." I step into his embrace, his hands immediately go under the back of my skirt and cupping my bum. "Your ass feels so good." His hands go inside the waistband now skin on skin. Our lips meet and we French kiss passionately as he gropes my ass, deliciously. My naked breasts against his muscular chest feels so right.

Suddenly he jumps off the table and goes behind me. I don't know what to think. Then he pushes my back and I'm bent over with my chest on the top sheet. Oh joy, he's going to fuck me from behind, my favorite position. He lifts my skirt and rolls my panties down to my upper thighs. He murmurs, "Sweet." He reaches under to stroke my hair-covered pussy-lips.

I moan as his fingers glide over my soaking wet pussy lips, "Yes, Anthony, that's perfect. I love it." I can smell the strong odor of my love juices. He steps forward, his thighs touch mine and his stiff cock lays on the crack of my ass. The tip soon searches for my love opening. "Oh baby, yes. Do me Anthony. You're the man."

"You're right Katherine. I am the man now. You used to tease me with those tight shorts over your sexy ass. I wanted to fuck you so bad. " I groan loudly as he thrusts in balls deep. The table shakes. He thrusts again and again and I whip my long hair in passion and moan like a bitch in heat. He is like a machine as he drills relentlessly. Ahhh, the wonderful power of youth. The lust-filled sensations running through me are so intense, an orgasm starts to build and build right away. His hands go to my shoulders, gripping them firmly for leverage as he starts grinding his stiff cock slowly and amazingly, deep in my pussy. This rubs my clit with the base of his manhood driving me wild.

"My god, your cock feels so fucking good." I love unleashing, and revealing my horny inner thoughts. An orgasm builds in my center that is so huge that a sense of dread hits me. But fear doesn't begin to stop my race to it. "That's right baby, fuck me." He responds by slamming his hips into my ass and drilling my pussy, over and deliciously over. "Oh shit." My crotch explodes and I scream in pure ecstasy. My body reverberates with waves of pleasure better than any drug.

I feel Anthony's erection exit my vagina. No semen spills out, so he hasn't cum. Sweet Jesus that means more hot sex. He says, "Let's go to your bedroom." I remove my skirt and the panties that were still halfway down my thighs gladly and lead him there in the buff. The moment we lay on the bed, he starts sucking my nipples again. My goodness, that revs my engine big time. I watch in lust-fill amazement as he suckles both breasts for a very long time. It's crazy-making when he sucks my nipple deep into his mouth and runs his tongue around it. I'm sure his Mrs. Katherine would love his technique. I run my fingers through his thick black hair. I'm in seventh heaven knowing he will soon mount me for a lusty fuck.

He lifts his head and stares blankly at me. I wonder what's going on in his head. His eyes drill into my lips. "Put on more lipstick."

"Sure, Anthony." I get out of bed and get my tube of lipstick. He has shifted to sitting at the head of the bed with a pillow behind his back. I put on the lipstick. He strokes his erection and smiles as he watches me.

"I knew you loved to suck cock, Katherine. Your big strong husband must have fed you cock every night. Come over here and suck my dick." I crawl on the bed obediently to him, kiss up his inner thigh to his manhood. I lay prone before him and wrap my lips around the engorged head of his cock. "Oh, yes, your horny red lips sucking my dick is fucking amazing. Katherine, you are a great cocksucker." He grips his hands on the side of my head and bobs it up and down sliding his erection slowly in and out of my mouth. He growls deeply and continuously as he pleasures himself. I want a fuck not him cumming in my mouth, so I lick the staff with my broad tongue.

I need this big cock in my pussy. I'm bloody ready. So I sit up and look him in the eyes. "Katherine needs you to fuck her." I go to my back and spready my legs to offer my sex to where he is sitting. Like the horny, young man he is, he crawls forward with a look of carnal lust in his eyes. I urge him on, "That's right Anthony. Come and fuck Katherine. I always wanted you." He covers my body with his. "I was hot for you." Reaching under between our bodies, I grip his erection and notch the head into my vagina. My throat emits a whimper as I release him and grasp his ass with two hands and pull. His cock entering me and his perfect, athletic body against mine is overwhelming. I groan into his ear, "Oh my god, sweet baby. Oh yes."

He responds like any horny young man with an equally horny mature woman, he grunts and thrusts balls deep over and over like the athlete he is. I kiss his neck and pant into his ear as he does me. Oh shit, he is bloody amazing. "That's right, fuck that pussy, baby. I love it." I lock my heels behind his knees and leverage my crotch better to meet his thrusts. My crotch starts to explode. "Oh, shit. Oh my god!" I scream as my pussy detonates and I lose my boundaries with the universe. The boy keeps fucking. Jesus, he's a fucking machine. My pussy is convulsing around his cock. I pant as my orgasm continues.

Suddenly, Anthony dismounts and with knees on each side of my upper body, walks his junk up to my face. He falls forward and is now on all fours, driving the tip of his stiff cock to my mouth. I grasp the shaft so he won't drive his manhood dangerously too deep into my throat in his lust. I wrap my lips round his weapon and he instantly start to fuck my mouth. When he is deep in my throat, I almost gag but willingly accept his passion. The head of his erection go deep in my throat this time and his ball-sack bounced on my chin.

He sits back on my chest, grabs his erection, and looks down at me with an intense lusty look as he strokes his cock vigorously. A hot stream of cum hits my nose, cheek and mouth. I'm shocked. This has never happened before. Animal sound come from his throat as he milks the last drops of cum from his cock.

He rolls off and onto his back beside me. I reach for and find some tissue on the nightstand and wipe his spunk from my face and chest. My goodness, he ejaculated so much of it. The energy of youth. Soon, we go to the washroom and take a shower together. It's a joy to soap down his perfect body and he washes all my naughty bits. His youthful energy makes me feel young and desirable. When he leaves, I tell him to call me when he needs a good massage.

I feel like such a lucky woman having found two amazing young lovers.