Proper Masseuse Meets Hot Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He texted me: "I expect this will be a long session. Okay with you?"

I felt a surge of adrenaline and replied: "Sure. Whatever you say." As soon as I sent it, I regretted saying "whatever you say." Not that I wasn't going to do anything. It just seemed too slutty.

I got dressed too early, walking my apartment with high heels, pantyless with a tight skirt is revving my mature lady's libido. I put on pink lipstick and light brown eyeliner that fit my blonde hair. Later, when I looked in the mirror and saw my tarty clothes, I wiped off that lipstick and put on a sexy deep red color. If I'm offering myself as a tart, I might as well look like one. After another fifteen minutes of waiting, I found some French perfume and sprayed it on liberally. My heart was racing when I hear the knock on the door.

I open the door and stand behind it feeling shame about my sexy dress and makeup. He looks so yummy standing in the hallway. He steps in. I close the door and turn to him shyly as he looks me up and down lecherously. My nipples are so hard and poke visibly through my shear sweater and I fight not to cover them with my arms.

He smiles and says, "Wow, you look amazing. You are so beautiful."

I look down and nervously say, "Thanks"

He says, "Turn around and show me your beautiful clothes." He is taking control and I comply, turning slowly. "Nice, very nice." When I face him, my cheeks are burning hot in a big blush. He takes my hand and pulls me to the massage room and closes the door behind us. He wants to strip in front of me, the devil. He kicks off his loafers and pulls his t-shirt over his head and hands it to me. His muscular chest and six-pack abs are perfect. I hold his t-shirt to my chest as he undoes his pants and stripes them down and off. His underwear holds a big package of balls with his long, thick penis angled to one side. He catches me staring at it. "What do you think? Should I go nude or keep them on?" What a tease. My voice isn't working. He continues, "Hell, why don't you help me and take my underwear off? I step meekly forward and pull them down to reveal his manhood which is now semi-hard. I'm standing up close to him. He whispers sexily in my ear, "I love the scent of your perfume, very sexy." He now knows all my erotic preparations for our session. A shiver runs up my back.

He walks to the table and sits rather than lays and says, "Come over here for a minute. I step between his legs. He looks me up and down. "You look so sexy. Thanks for this. Give me a big hug." I step into his arms and wrap mine around his naked body as he cups my ass cheeks. He lifts the hem at the back and gropes my naked bum. She says in a manly voice, "Nice, no panties, just like I ordered." I bite my lip nervously as he gropes me boldly.

He releases me and I step back as he turns. I'm breathless as he jumps onto the massage table and lays on his stomach with his head in the headrest. As he was getting up there, I can see his clean-shaven ball-sack hang down below the crack of his ass. This is all so animal-like and so sexy.

I go stand at his head with a bottle of massage oil and coat his shoulders. Soon his hands grasp my bum deliciously. I stifle a moan and collect myself.

He plays with my bottom as I get more and more horny. My hands stroking his muscular back and shoulders heighten my animal nature. One hand leaves my bum and then I feel his fingers point deep in the front of my crotch over my skirt. This is the first time he has felt me there and I freeze. He holds my ass with one hand and strokes his fingers of the other hand over my private parts. My vagina is so aroused, the odor of my love juice hits me. I know he smells it too. I lift one foot and cross my knees as he stimulates my sex. My brain is a bit woozy.

Needing to cool my lust, I go to his feet and work on his calves. He spreads his knees wide and his ball-sack is clearly visible. His feet are too wide for me to pleasure my crotch on them like I did before, so I quickly go to is side and work on his lower back. He immediately reaches back and with a grunt grips my bum. His buttocks are like a giant magnet to my hands. I squirt a large amount of oil on them and sigh as I run my hands over their smooth skin. It is crazy-making as I swirl my hands over his muscular hard butt-cheeks. I'm in womanly heaven.

Suddenly, my reverie is broken when he says firmly, "Put some oil in my crack and do me deep there." Oh lordy, I think, even my naughty mind never thought of that. I squirt a goodly amount in the line between the cheeks and run my fingers along his crack. "Deeper," he orders, "get right in there." My fingers go deep to a place I have never explored. He moans as I feel his anus, "Oh fuck yes." His hand leaves my bum and goes to the back of my knee. My god, he's going to feel my pussy. My world becomes his hand and my thigh as he slowly runs his hand higher. I spread my knees but the hem of the skirt is too tight to make more space. Like a complete tart I stand up and pull my skirt up over my bum and then bend back and cup his ass. I hear a little chuckle from under the headrest as his fingers find my pussy and the tips run along the slit between my soaking wet lips. A big sigh from my throat gives away my passion. He says, reach under to my balls." I dip my hand under and cup his ball sack rolling the eggs inside. His fingers on my sex make me pant with lust. My mind screams out that I need to get fucked. I'm a grown woman that needs cock.

I say clearly, "Turn over." Even before he is fully on his back, I'm climbing up and straddling his hips. I say desperately, "I need this." I reach under and notch his erection in the opening to my vagina and place my hands on his chest. The large size of the head prevents it from sliding in easily. With a lust-filled woman's energy, I sit down hard and impale myself as I whip my long hair in total abandon. My center is filled like never before. Oh my god, this is so amazing. I sit impaled, enjoying the moment breathing deeply through my flared nostrils. My Erik beneath me has a worried look on his face. Witnessing the lust of a mature woman is scaring him.

"My god, you cock feels good." I moan.

A relaxed look crosses his face as he realizes I'm into sex with him and not just a victim of blackmail. He pushes up my soft, shear sweater, exposing my breasts and cups them in his hands. I close my eyes and enjoy the pleasure of his touch. I lift the sweater up over my head and off. I need more of his touching. Looking at his big hands squeezing my breasts heightens my lust even more.

His eyes burn with lust. He says, "Your tits are incredible."

"Thank you, Erik. I know that's not your name. Is it okay if I call you that. Erik was my first love, and you remind me of him so much?

"No problem. Whatever turns your crank."

I lean forward and gently rock my pussy on his cock. I close my eyes and concentrate on his stiff shaft sliding in and out of my needy, hot vagina. It's crazy-making. His hands go to my bottom and he lifts my vagina almost to the end of his manhood and then back down until the head touches my cervix deep inside.

I moan, "Yes baby, just like that. My god, yes."

He lifts me up and down again and again as I moan in pleasure. Through my sex-crazed eyes, I see a big shit-ass grin in his face as I lose all composure. Finally, I just sit back on his cock and rock my hips with my clit against his hard shaft. I'm heading for a giant orgasm that is death defying. In desperation to leap towards it, I rock my hips frantically. My crotch explodes in an atomic orgasm. I hear my animal screams like they are in the distance. I fall onto Erik's chest panting, his cock still lodged in me. There is a stunned silence in the room as my heart slows and my mind gradually returns to reality.

Erik says, "That was amazing. Good for you." I kiss his chest. Then he says in a commanding voice, "But now I want to go to your bed and fuck you there. Get up."

I get off and lead him on weak legs out of the room to my bedroom. We arrive and stand beside my bed. With his stiff erection pointing up boldly, he says, "Lose the skirt." I step out of it obediently. My lust has been so satisfied, I just want to fulfill his carnal desires now. "Get on your back on the bed." This young man is in no mood for foreplay. I scramble quickly onto the bed and lay obediently as he stands at the base of the bed looking down at me with a hungry, animal look on his face.

"You don't know how I was fantasizing about this moment." A dreamy look crosses his face, and he starts slowly stroking his manhood. "I envisioned you just like this, naked on your back waiting to get fucked." He closes his eyes and goes into his dream world still stroking his big cock. His eyes shoot open and he commands, "Spread your legs. I want to see your pussy." I spread my legs wide and the vacant, animal look returns as his eyes drill into my sex. Then, a sly smile breaks out on his lips and he bends and places his two hands on the bed. With eyes fixed on my pussy, he slowly crawls towards me with his stiff erection, dead set on mounting me. My throat emits a whimper of some combination of lust and fear as his perfect, young body covers mine. The tip of his penis is slightly wrong and I shift my hips to notch it perfectly like the slut I've become. He straightens his arms, lifting his head and chest and thrusts, filling me completely. Our hips thud together, and I can feel his balls against my bum. Glory, glory, glory.

He looks down at me and shouts to the world, "Now, that's what we're talking about."

His masculine, young energy and my feminine submission is in perfect harmony. I look up in need. "Do me Erik. Do me." He falls onto my body with a grunt and his cock glides snuggly in and out of my happy vagina. I hug his body and groan in his ear, "Oh fuck, yes. Do me." I'm on a magic carpet ride of carnal lust. His hips slam into mine. I grab his ass and feel his glutes flex with every thrust. "AH, AH, AH, YES, AH, AH." I kiss his neck and pull his ass for him to thrust harder. "YES, YES, YES, AH, AH, AH, OH MY GOD YES."

His body stiffens and his animal grunts fill my ear as he cums. I love that he is satisfied but my pussy was so tantalizingly close to an epic orgasm too. Dammit. He thrusts into me slowly a few more times and rolls off. I snuggle into his body and kiss his shoulder in worship. After a few relaxing minutes, I say, "Wait here. I'm just going to get up and get us a facecloth to clean you up."

In the bathroom, I lean on the counter to cool my mind. That was the best sex of my life. I want more before he goes. Virile young men recover quickly. I run some warm water on a facecloth and wipe my crotch thoroughly. There's copious amounts of his ejaculation on the cloth. I take another facecloth, wet it, soap it and go back out to my Erik.

"Here let me clean you up." I put my hand under the flaccid shaft and wipe his penis clean as he lays back watching me. I finish by cleaning his ball-sack thoroughly. This gives him a semi-hard erection. I placed the cloth on the hardwood floor and lay on the bed close beside him.

"Thanks, Erik, that was great."

"You are the first older lady I've been with."

"Well, you made this older lady very happy."

He breaks into a proud smile and I kiss his neck under his ear and say, "You are the man, Erik." My submission has stirred his masculine instincts. He puts me on my back with him on his side looking boldly down at my naked body.

He says, "Your body is not like my other girls. It's hot in a different way." He cups my breast and my nipples immediately harden. "Yes, very hot." I kiss his shoulder as he fondles one breast and then the other. My pussy is waking up and I see his gaze going to my crotch.

I whisper encouragingly, "It's okay if you touch me down there."

He smiles and says, "I've never fucked a woman with a full beaver. The girls all shave nowadays. It's very horny." He rakes his fingers through my thick pubic hair. "Very sweet. I like it." I open my legs wide to invite his hand to my very needy pussy. He gets the message and slides his whole palm over my pussy lips. I groan in pleasure like the slut I have become. As his fingers search my sex, my hips instinctively rise and fall. My brain fills with lusty thoughts and I reach down and find his semi-hard penis. He looks me in the eye and then back down at my crotch.

I want him hard and randy for another fuck so I stroke his penis and then cup his balls. It's frustrating that his manhood doesn't harden. He now has two fingers in my vagina making me crazy. I need his young cock there.

I look up into his face and offer, "Would you like me to suck you?"

"No, thanks anyway, but that's all the girls want to do. I'd rather just fuck."

"Okay, baby, that's fine with me."

He thinks for a moment and then says, "Actually, you can lick my balls. The girls don't like doing that and it's very horny."

Without hearing my reply, he walks on his knees to beside my head. He knows I'll comply. His crotch is high over my head and he puts a pillow under my head to be mouth high to his junk. His crotch has a musky, manly smell. His penis and scrotum seem so big this close. I tentatively place my pointed tongue on his ball-sack. I've never done this even with my husband. His balls are hanging low and they swing away at my tongue touches them. I reach up my hand behind the cleanly shaven sack to stabilize them and spread my tongue to lick widely and well. I look up past his rising cock and see his eyes wide open, staring at my actions.

"Lick them good. Make them really wet."

I comply and hear the slurping sounds of my mouth sucking and licking his perfect balls. His cock is now stiffly erect.

I say, "There you go. Can I ask a favor? Can you fuck me in my favorite position?"

"What's that?" I get on my hands and knees, doggy style. He says gleefully knowing what I want, "Alright, I like it." I realize my mature breasts are hanging down lewdly, but I don't care. He walks on his knees into position behind me between my knees. He says in amazement, "This looks so sexy." I wonder if he's ever had sex this way. He holds my ass-cheeks, strokes them and parts them wide. Oh my god, he's looking at my anus. My face burns with a sudden blush. He says, "Wow, fucking amazing." Not being in any hurry, he releases my ass and reaches below to my pubic hair covered pussy lips. I groan and put my head on the bed to spread better access back there to his hand. He says, "You have a great pussy. It feels great and isn't too tight like the girls I go out with." Some fingers insert into my vagina. "I love the way your pussy is so wet."

I can't stand the anticipation anymore and I beg, "You're making me crazy. Please fuck me sweetheart."

He obliges and lodges the head of his cock in my vagina holding my hips to mount me. I bite a handful of bedspread to muffle my screams as his thick cock splits my pussy and rams in deep. My head swirls with an explosion of erotic sensations. He holds my hips tightly and stays embedded deep.

He says in awe, "Holy fuck, this is great."

He then thrusts in and old smoothly and slowly. I can sense he's watching his cock going in and out of my vagina. This position hits all my usual hot spots and Erik's big cock is finding more. He picks up momentum and I am in sex heaven. I lift me head and whimper, groan and sigh as he uses me.

Like a bitch-in-heat, I say breathlessly, "Oh yes baby, fuck that pussy. Oh yes, just like that." He drills my sex relentlessly and deep. When finally, he slaps my ass, that sends me into a death-defying orgasm. I can hear my screams bounce off the walls as I almost lose consciousness. Erik joins me grunting and panting with his own orgasm. He tumbles to the bed. I fall beside him and we're laughing triumphantly.

With a big smile he says, "You are amazing. Sex with older ladies is great. You are so fucking raunchy." I give him a big kiss. "I'm sorry about the video. That was fucked up. I'll erase it, no worries."

I say, "Thanks. And I've enjoyed being with you so much. Your hip has healed, but if you want a massage like we did today, just call." Sex with him will be great as often as he wants.

Three weeks later

I get a text: Hi, this is Erik. Can I have a massage on Saturday at 3:00?

I reply: Of course Erick. I look forward to it. I've missed you.

I was surprised that he hadn't called me sooner. We had such an erotic adventure together. It's a couple days until Saturday. The anticipation will drive me crazy.

Saturday near the 3:00 O'clock appointment time

I went to Victoria's Secret yesterday and bought a sexy set of panties and bra a deep, hot red color. They have a see-through mesh crotch that shows my pubic hair. Erik loves my pubes. Putting them on and seeing them in the mirror was a big turn-on. I decided on a sheer, white blouse that shows the red bra underneath. This time I won't have a conservative skirt. I bought a pleated, plaid short one that will be easy to reach under to feel my new panties. I'm wearing the same sexy red lipstick. It goes so well with my outfit. I did get some new perfume that I was told young girls wear. Oh, my god, I'm getting so horny waiting for him to arrive. I'm so professional and boring all week. This is my naughty, hot adventure time.

Finally, a knock on the door. I rush to it and open. What's this, a different young man. He steps in.

I'm in shock and say, "Sorry, but I was expecting another person."

"Yes, that's my best friend. I'm Anthony. We are on the same swim team. He's out of town and suggested I take his appointment. I could use a good massage and he says you are the best.'

I'm caught totally off guard. The young man is conservatively dressed in a dress shirt and slacks. He's a bit shorter than Erik but is very fit like an elite athlete. He seems like a nice lad. He looks like he has a Mediterranean heritage with olive skin, maybe Italian with that name.

He continues, "I'm open to whatever you want to do." I hesitate knowing that he expects sex like his friend. This is a whole new level of things. He continues looking me up and down, "He was so right, you are very beautiful." I am so horny getting ready for Erik, my defenses are down. My mind is in a tizzy. His masculine presence is like a drug. Finally, I say, "You're such a flirt. Okay young man, follow me."

I take him into the massage room. "Why don't you undress and put your clothes on those hooks over there." He looks at me nervously when he realizes that I'm not leaving the room. "Go ahead. Take off your clothes." He kicks off his shoes and socks then unbuttons his shirt. He has the strong ripped upper body build like Erik, his teammate. He looks at me guiltily and undoes his pants, unzips them and takes them off. He's shy getting naked in front of a strange mature woman. I can't help but notice he has a nice package in his sexy designer briefs. He steps toward the massage table. I say, "No, wait. I just want to check out your posture before we start. Stand up right there. No, pull your shoulders back. Very good." I look him up and down. "Now turn and face the wall. Okay good." His butt is deliciously, cute. You know what, I need you to take off your underwear to see your true posture." He hesitates, then bends and strips them off. His butt is even cuter nude and a sweet lighter color from his tanned body. Tan lines are so sexy. "Very good. Now turn around." He turns looking down shyly with his penis limp but still hanging below his scrotum. Erect it must be a good size. I thrill goes through my body. "Very good posture. Now up on the table, facedown."

He mounts the table and I gazed at his virile, young body laying before me. I know what he wants and expects. For this to be win-win, I should get what I want. I get my oil and go to his hips. My fantasies of Erik over the last few weeks often went to my massaging his butt. This young man has a sweet, tight bum. Different but very sexy. I oil it and go into a reverie stroking and kneading his buns. He and I enter a private lust bubble away from the rest of the world.