Property of the Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The maids disappeared as quickly as they'd arrived, ferrying the luggage through the rear of the main hotel building, not to its upper floors, Brad noting through the rear doors that a village-like complex of villas and bars existed beyond the hotel frontage, and the sound of breakers on the beach was quite distinct. It seemed that the maids new exactly which residence to take the various women's apparel to, this having been pre-determined. A black satin dressed woman, tall and slender but with full round breasts shock poked their nipples hard through the shiny fabric, looked down at the leashed male with contempt through her horn-rimmed glasses, then grinned up at Elaine with a smoother and welcoming smile.

"Madam Chantry... I'll be delighted to show you the Honeymoon Villa, and your friends their accommodation surrounding it." She walked from behind the reception counter and smiled down at Brad with whimsical eyes as she stood hand on hip and continued her dialogue with Elaine, those poking nipples somehow enhancing her authority, and her pleasure in it.

"We hope you'll make further visits of course... and perhaps leave us a gift, should your circumstances change." Elaine and the entourage of mature femininity laughed at her obvious reflection on recruiting the groom, when Elaine inevitably tired of his novelty, as was the whim of every woman, be it as a maid... or one of the other duties that males owned by the hotel endured, as he was yet to discover. Elaine had her still yellow suited property as erect as any of those maids had no doubt been, with her next haughty and smugly delivered statement to her host.

"Allow me a few days use of my new husband, and I'll let you have him for a day if you like?... you can assess his worth, you'll find his tongue service most satisfying, there's nothing he relishes more than being made to come whilst being dominated giving anal service." Brad boned rigid as he studied the curves of the mature woman's rear as it swivelled in the tight black satin, the titters of the women at Elaine's words, more in cynical concurrence with what she'd said, than at its belittling humour... each of those women no stranger to the servile and willing extensions of his tongue at their mature puckers. The Hotelier's horned glasses were turned toward the male scrabbling on all fours to keep up, her lips pursed, her cunt warming to the thought of dominating yet another fresh male.

"Oh yes please, that's most kind of you, I'd love to have him see hotel life from our perspective... and how liberated his submissiveness might become, through certain duties." Brad's cock pulsed at the thought of that liberation, and the thought of what was behind that shiny satin, the sedation he'd been given, having now truly worn off... but it's aphrodisiac qualities having him yearn to know the firm hand of mature womanhood. His relief by that manner was to be obliged shortly, the other women applauding and waiting outside, as Elaine and her obedient property were shown to a well appointed villa with its own little pool, a veritable home from home in its external appearance... its internal appearance, more in keeping with the needs of a dominant woman, imposing her ownership upon her newly enslaved husband.

Brad gasped, and Elaine sighed contentedly, as both the kitchen and utility room were set out with the appliances at one end, and leather couches at the other, so's the newly enslaved grooms could be observed and taunted by the bride and her guests whilst put to the rigours of household duties. Elaine chuckled spitefully on seeing two washing machines in the utility, ensuring communal laundry duties could continue, even on honeymoon.

"Look my pet, you can enjoy your pantie sniffing duties whilst we're here... and think how spicy the ladies gussets will be, what with the warmth of the climate and the excitements to be had here." The Hotelier grinned in concurrence with Elaine's thoughts, as she opened the door to the bathroom and toilet. Brad gasped further, almost letting out a whimper, on seeing a glass throne, its see-through quality leaving nothing to the imagination, as madam put it to good use, and beside it on the floor of the wet room, a bed length flat plastic cushion, a perspex box at its head with a rubberised arch to hold a neck firm, whilst the prone slave peered up at the toilet seat above... and the cunt and anus set to make the chosen delivery. The Hotelier smirked spitefully at the staring slave.

"As you can see, we like to cater for all tastes and desires here..." Brad erected hard in his yellow suit, seeing that plastic seating was once again set out against one end of the bathroom... he could already imagine Gladys and some of the other women, sat enjoying his humiliation, and awaiting their turn with full bladders... and perhaps worse. The lounge was more homely, albeit decked out with black leather seating; erotic comfort for madam after an exciting day, but the bedroom...

Elaine chuckled approvingly at seeing the bedroom was the biggest room in the villa, the black silken bed set in the centre of the room, access to all sides available, the underside of the bed, a cage in which a slave could be interred, whilst mistress was entertained by a chosen stud on the bedding above; the perfect position for unworthy slaves... or grooms selected for their material wealth, brides indulging in carnal pleasures enhanced in knowing their worthless partners endured the ecstasy above, kept firmly in their place. Either side of the bed were large X frames, on which slaves could be shackled and dealt with appropriately, an array of whips and canes upon the walls nearby, with which any new husband could be shown his position in the marriage... and of course, the end of the bedroom around the door on both sides, an array of seating where feminine guests could ogle any debacle forced upon the new groom.

Elaine sighed impatiently, her cunt sorely in need of further attention, the Hotelier guessing her desire, and strutting toward the entrance door, glancing at the leashed male as she went.

"I'll leave you to get comfortable, whilst I show your friends their villas... I dare say I'll have the use of your pet in a few days time..." She grinned wickedly at the crouching cur, her cunt tingling at the opportunity of a fresh tongue put to good use.

"...he'll be more than ready to show absolute obedience, after witnessing the ceremony tomorrow." Elaine laughed as she waved her out, then let his leash drop, standing over him, hand on hip.

"Strip!" He didn't hesitate, shedding the clothes he'd been made to wear, his a us tingling as it gripped at the plug, the array of punitive equipment leaving him in no doubt that the humiliations he'd suffered since being commandeered by Madam Elaine Chantry, were going to continue in earnest. His pulsed rigid as he knelt before the huge bed, watching Elaine discard her tight clothes to reveal her majestic curves and the smoothly shaven cunt he worshipped. She lay back on the silken bed, laughing to herself at the sensual feeling as she lifted her thighs, teasing him with a view of her puffy lips and inviting anal pucker.

"Get up here and lick my cunt... now!" He scrambled up to the bed in wanton obedience, and felt his progress halted by a prod of a stiff whip she'd acquired from the array.

"You have a damn good sniff first!... I want you to savour and suffer every moment we're here!" Brad sniffed hard and long at the two delicious orifices which teased his vision, bringing an incessant tingle to his balls and anus as he was held to order by her magnificent and unbending authority, the whiff from her cunt confirming her erotic excitement in bring him here, enslaved, the tang from her pouting pucker which she squeezed and dilated for his further teasing, so richly scented by her mood and the sticky journey. She grinned with satisfaction as he humped and thrust at the sheets uncontrollably, longing to come at just the womanly scents which assailed his senses... but Elaine was not to allow that on her bed just yet.

"Don't you dare come!... you're here for my satisfaction, and when you've entertained me, I'm going to show you on a leash down at the beach..." She sneered as she pulled her thighs back and eased her cunt lips apart with her manicured fingers, showing him the moist pink flesh within.

"...I'll have you yearning to come when you're paraded in public for the first time... your pathetic manhood will show one and all just how you enjoy being dominated by me... now lick my cunt!" Brad's anus gripped at the plug, which would also display his utter defeat to womanhood, at the thought of being shown on a leash by Elaine. It had been a dark and submissively erotic pleasure being shown on a leash at the wedding, but the thought of being shown as a beaten and owned slave in public, made it very hard for him to not lose his seed to the sheets... but as his tongue lapped at her fleshy labia and teased up at her poking clitoris, the submissive bliss of denial by her became as erotic as coming. She sighed with extra emphasis as his tongue caressed her clitoris, goading him all the more with her power, and musing on events to come.

"Ohhhhh, yes, yes, yes... you might think the indignities you face here will be extreme, but just wait till you see what happens to an item of masculinity tomorrow... you'll come like never before after seeing it... when I allow it, of course." She slipped her fingers down to meet his tongue at her clitoris, and barked her command.

"Arsehole!...Ohhh yes!... now!!!" The pleasure of Brad's denial intensified as he gratefully paid homage to the warmth of her sticky pucker, its tight texture and tangy tastes as his tongue circled its ribbed surface then poked deep, stimulating his thrusting cock close to the point of no return, the erotic combination of its tactile pleasure whilst being utterly dominated by the mature woman who well and truly owned him, needing his every last ounce of willpower not to soil the sheets in submission. But he had been ordered not to come, and the throb of his cock in need of what was denied him, offered a perverse and erotic pleasure of its own, as Madam Elaine Chantry moaned at the lush pleasure of her haughty dominance as his obedience awarded her a lusty and much needed orgasm at his expense. With her legs now taut, and her toes pointing high, Brad marvelled at the mature woman's sexual beauty as he probed his tongue deep into her anus and sniffed hard at her slippery cunt, as those manicured fingers brought her to a victorious climax.

Brad's aching balls and boning erection were not helped by Elaine's curt smile, on slipping from the bed and pulling a shiny black spandex garment from her baggage, strategically placed where she'd be able to access it immediately. She grinned at his seed face and standing cock as he knelt on the bed and watched her slip her curves into a one piece swimsuit, the bulges of her full breasts still poking their nipples in relief through the shiny black fabric, her freshly sated cunt profiled equally tightly, the lush peach showing the eternal excitement of her dominance over masculinity. Brad gasped, his cock dribbling, on studying her beautifully mature thighs and calves, as she slipped on ludicrously high heeled black stilettos with further impatience. She jerked his leash, and tugged him down from the bed.

"Time to show you to the ladies on the beach... there'll be plenty out promenading and sunbathing at this time of day..." She grinned wickedly on picking a suitably flexible cane from a selection in an umbrella stand before opening the door, flooding the room with bright sunlight, and having him feel his exposure immediately.

"...and their contempt for you is going to be so enjoyable... I can't wait to tell them that the girl you once thought you'd be here with, is away being royally fucked by the stud of her choice." Her cynical laugh was broadcast as loudly as she could, bringing attention to her victorious stride as she led out her leashed and naked property on all fours, for the amusement of all femininity. Just the warm breezes and an occasional flick of her cane on his naked flesh kept his cock stimulated to a boning erection, never mind the dominant strut of the mature woman that owned him, and was determined to have the world see she was in complete control of a younger male... who willingly endured defeat to her authority.

The walkways which wended their way down and around to the beach had been cleverly constructed with just the display that Elaine was enjoying in mind; while she strutted on tall heels upon a stone but gritty pathway, the track beside it was a sand covered trough twice the width of the path, with a corresponding stone path the other side. This allowed the daily walking of leashed slaves to wherever in the complex, without their losing too much skin, if any, on the most prolonged of outings. Also, either side of the dual pathway, were planted numerous palms which offered plenty of shade, so's even a walk desired at midday by any mistress, could be made without fear of either owner or slave suffering sunstroke in the near ever-present sun.

Brad's balls tingled on noting that sand in the trough had been well disturbed by frequent use, and it wasn't long before he felt the enthusiastic extra tug on his leash from Elaine, as another stern woman and her pet came into view, ascending from the direction of the beach, a morning's humiliation on the leash having been enjoyed by both. He could see the cur on the leash was as excited as he, at being the object of derision and utter contempt in the eyes of womanhood, rudely erect at the pleasure of being shown for the hopelessly submissive and beaten male he was... but a full hood kept his facial expressions neatly censored. His female owner grinned with pompous delight as their approach was imminent.

"So nice to see you here yet again, Elaine..." She smirked with spite as she looked down on the named and unmasked Brad.

"...so good to see your latest property... this one officially yours, so I understand." Elaine grinned as she jerked his head up on the leash, to allow the woman a good look.

"Oh yes, my official property, my latest husband.... gifted me by my daughter, she knows exactly how I like my males." The woman gave him a stern sneer, as she looked upon his recently striped backside with some jealousy.

"It's very busy down at the beach this morning, lots of talk about tomorrow's Tranquilisation... he'll get lots of spite today, and won't forget his first humiliating visit, that's for sure!" She chuckled to herself and gave the hooded male a commanding tug on the leash.

"Walk on!" Elaine grinned as the hooded male waddled away from their view, content at having been shown to yet another woman, Brad's head turned to watch the departure, his owner knowing he was puzzled by the hood.

"Don't think the hood is there to preserve his dignity... quite the opposite..." She sneered with contentment as she tugged him along, continuing the journey.

"...he was shown just as you are today, and when every woman here had got to know him through taunts and perpetual humiliations, he was then hooded to remove his personality completely; he's just an object now, the plaything of his Mistress..." She smirked with further smug contentment as the hooded cur was led away into the distance.

"...but every woman here knows who he was, enhancing their pleasure at his anonymity, the hood thrilling him with the utter disgrace it awards him..." She sneered whimsically as she continued.

"...and some women have taken that disgrace a step further, as you'll see." Brad could now smell the sea itself, as his cock bolted rigid on seeing a group of women ahead, laughing callously at something... then he saw what looked like a strangely deformed Dalmatian, on a leash held one of the women. Elaine oozed a pleasure of her own, so noticeable in her speech, as they drew closer.

"Here's a fine example of what I was talking about... justice served up deliciously." Brad gasped, his erect cock pulsing, on seeing the shame a male had been reduced to. A no doubt, once proud and cocksure male, had been made to wear a pvc body suit, white with black spots, a rude black tail attached to an anal plug, wagged with every movement he made, his head masked with a dog's head hood, complete with saggy ears, his leash attached to a broad collar. The laughter of the women ensured his cock poked rigid with sweet humiliation from a hole under the rear of his body suit, his shaven balls ringed with a silver clasp at the scrotum neck; proof of ownership adding to his defeat. As they drew closer, Elaine smiled at the cur's owner, and made her pleasure at what she saw so obvious, leering down at the pathetic male.

"This was Alexander Bradbury esquire, now known as 'Spot' when paraded in public..." She looked to his owner and smiled softly at her.

"Do you mind, Dierdre?" The woman grinned, along with her small audience.

"Oh, be my guest, Elaine." Brad looked on in see as his mistress bent and cupped the canine impersonater's exposed balls in her hand, Brad noticing the eyes behind the mask, closing, and his cock perking rigid as Elaine continued her belittlement of him whilst fondling his shaven sack..

"...he made the error of referring to Dierdre, his wife, as a 'dog', to a friend of hers, with whom he was having one of his then frequent affairs... the last one he'd have..." Brad heard his sigh, and saw his boning cock dribble pre-cum with submissive pleasure as she gently squeezed his balls to have him know they were at her mercy, Elaine's curt smile having him know she was thoroughly enjoying his humiliation.

"Of course, he was unaware that the woman he was having his latest affair with, was known to Dierdre, nor that she was a dominatrix who would accept no disobedience from a male... and she soon brought out the weakness that exists in all men, introducing him to her iron will and taking great pleasure in dominating him..." Dierdre sighed, never tiring of the pleasure in showing her authority over her once overbearing husband, jerking his leash with a sneer.

"Beg!" The audience of women laughed with spiteful cynicism as 'Spot' immediately adopted a begging position, on his knees with arms up, his cock jutting rudely. Brad's balls tingled with a submissive lust of his own, at seeing another male reduced to the dominated plaything of a woman, she, so thoroughly and rightfully enjoying his humiliation. The begging dog's cock pulsed erect and needy at the laughter of his feminine audience, as the sternly authoritative woman continued.

"...at first, it had simply been my intention to divorce him, but my friend had awoken me to the pleasures of domination, and after advising me of what he'd described me as, a dog... I decided to become a bitch, eternally." Brad's own exposure was brought home in a deeply erotic fashion, as the dog's strict and undeniable owner smiled curtly at him.

"Your new husband would look so fetching in a doggie suit Elaine, do let me know if you require one... once all the ladies have taken in his face of defeat." She flicked the flank of her hound with the short whip she carried, and emphasised her absolute control over him.

"Down boy!... time to go and see the pets on the ladies only side of the resort!" Her pet gasped audibly, excited close to losing his seed, as Dierdre smiled at Elaine knowingly, both patently aware of the lesbian sector, both having indulged in the pleasures of dominating submissive members of their own gender there, on those odd occasions when the extremes of their sexualities led them astray. Brad watched Dierdre's broad backside cheeks shuffle in her tight skirt as she began to lead her dog of a dominated husband on a path to a pleasure he could only imagine, though she gave him an insight... arousing him further on proudly leading her gratefully humiliated husband away.