Property of the Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He has special dispensation to enter the area, the ladies so enjoy seeing him sniff the backsides and then service their bitches... they love to film it for later amusement... " The women laughed as the husband reduced to a dog took the strain of the leash impatiently, just like the canine he'd become, Dierdre flicking his backside with her whip and making her parting comment.

"...of course, he pays for his disgraceful behaviour later." The humour of the watching women, departed with Dierdre's exit with her shamed husband, and turned to an enjoyable spite aimed at the novice pet with Elaine, their thoughts then reverting to the perversely intrusive topic that was foremost on their minds, and excited the sadism in them all. A suitably sneering and naturally spiteful looking redhead broached the subject with Elaine, her thoughtful eyes drifting toward Brad as she spoke.

"I take it you're as ready as we are to enjoy the Tranquilisation tomorrow... though it'll be a shame, in a way, to see a male relieved of his torment." Brad's erection pulsed, teased by a woman who along with her friends, guessed that he was unaware of the circumstances of a ritual which every woman seemed obsessed with. Elaine added her tease, increasing the air of eroticism and the mystery of it.

"Oh, he might be relieved of a torment of one kind, but no doubt he'll enter a world of eternal torments elsewhere!" The sneering redhead grinned, her cunt and poking nipples prominent with sadistic excitement through her tight bikini as she addressed her redheaded likeness further.

"If you're on your way to the beach, you'll pass the place of Tranquilisation of course... the bench has been set out ready, for everyone to savour..." She sighed with pleasure.

"... it's going to be such a thrill, seeing a male get just what he's begged for... and just what he has so thoroughly earned." Elaine grinned broadly, her own cunt swelling with arousal, as eager to have her new pet see the place where the erotic deed would take place, as she was to show him off on the beach. She bid the leering women good day, and flicked his exposed cheeks with her cane.

"0n!" With the excitement of the group of women's pleasure at his humiliation and the mystery of what was to come teasing his mind, the plug tight in his anus now made its presence felt in earnest, its stimulation intensified by the sneering pleasure of the redhead he'd just met, at the fact that a male had begged for something so obviously extreme, had him close to losing his seed as Elaine strutted in dominance within sight of the ocean. He could smell the salt air and hear the distant crashing of breakers as they reached a spot where a huge depression in the landscape existed. Elaine jerked his leash and had him crawl out from the sandy trough and kneel beside her on the hard pathway, to stare down at the vista below.

What greeted Brad's eyes was eerily awesome, the spiteful pleasure of the women having him know that something erotically sinister was to happen there. He took in a huge bowl-like depression, like a natural amphitheatre, crudely cut steps cut into its sides to allow as many spectators as possible an unobstructed view of whatever sordid proceedings were to take place. His cock pulsed at seeing a strange, arch shaped bench down at its centre, the rear of it, with two splayed legs in a V shape, shackles at the end of each padded leg. And placed to the front of it, he could just make out a small bowl, and though an innocuous object by itself.... his cock pulsed rigid at just why it was there, as Elaine chuckled wickedly.

"That's where we'll have some entertainment tomorrow, everything's in place, to have us women savour what's to come..." She rubbed her cunt throughout her swimsuit, closing her eyes and sighing out her next words.

"...and as a submissive male, you'll thoroughly enjoy its significance too." After bringing the profile of her cunt into an inviting view within the tight fabric of her swimsuit, she pulled his face to her crotch.

"You just sniff at how excited that makes me... the we'll have you paraded for what you've become, before all the ladies on the beach." She grinned as he gratefully snorted and sniffed hard at the black peach, taking in her womanly spice, his wanting cock pulsing rigid as he knelt on a leash... knowing exactly what he'd become, and longing to be shown in humiliation as hers.

His anus tingled with a little trepidation as the palm lined path descended to the beach, his thoughts going to the last time he'd visited a beach, and how the sea air had his eyes seek out the more mature and possibly dominant women. The taut leash had his cock bone rigid as numerous women came into sight, each and every one a dominatrix of varying degrees, the leash teasing him to a confirmation of just how critically his life had changed, permanently... he'd no need to furtively glance and guess at women on the beach now; each would demand his total obedience, and none more so than the pompously strutting Mother-in- Law. Her cunt bulged with excitement as leering eyes turned toward her... and more so to the defeated wretch that so many had familiarised with at the wedding, now shamed in public, and stiffly erect, unable to hide the thrill of being seen for what he was, utterly dominated by womanhood.

His a us tingled wildly and gripped at the plug which confirmed his lowly status and assisted in keeping his cock rigid with excitement, his blushing face bringing teasing sneers and curt jeering from the large groups of very pompous looking women, adoring smiles given to the haughty mother-in-law come wife, as she strode toward them, completely in control of her newly enslaved husband. Brad nearly shot his mess on seeing Marjory Hamilton there amongst women he recalled with shame from the wedding, and so many others witnessing his shameful defeat for the first time, some openly rubbing their mature cunts through the tight fabric of their swimsuits; nothing excited them more than seeing a younger male, no doubt previously cocky, owned and in obedience to a woman of their age.

Being the women's legal contact, Marjory had thoroughly enjoyed seeing to it that Brad was made to sign over all he owned in wealth and property to Madam Elaine Chantry, thus effectively reducing him to her slave, that in itself awarding her a pertly sexual thrill; her cunt had been wet with arousal as the women witnessing his signing his life away, saw him put pen to paper in submissive obedience. Brad's awe of her, matched his sexual excitement at seeing her again; she had ridden his face to a supreme orgasm after the wedding, and he'd thoroughly enjoyed the whiffs and tastes of her cunt and anus as she indulged in her part in the victory over him, putting him to good use. Her smile at him had his cock dribbling pre-cum as he approached on a leash across the hot sand to the shade in which they sat - he knew he'd be tasting her cunt again. Her laughter at him with the other women, was broken only by her greeting his owner.

"We've all been waiting to see you arrive Elaine, and as you can see, those who weren't at the wedding have not been disappointed..." Brad's cock pulsed and boned in an acting rigidity, as more fresh but equally sneering faces joined the throng to see the latest defeated male, that boning erection awarding them a smug and healthy contempt for his weakness. There were other males there of course, most much older, all naked and tethered in submission and bound to silence, but a fresh male always brought excitement, especially a youthful one. A plump and spiteful woman who'd not been at the wedding, stepped forward enthusiastically after handing the leash of her middle-aged and portly slave to a willing maid.

"We've heard how he was in love with your daughter, dominated by her, then given up to you on a whim..." She sighed with pleasure, her broad nipples poking rigid through the fabric of her swimsuit, her eyes full of spite.

"...I do so hope it broke his heart when she gave him up... I'd have so loved to have seen that!" Brad's cock pulsed at the notion, and he longed to lick the plump woman's sticky anus there and then, in thanks for her humiliation... but Elaine pointed him to her heeled shoes upon the sandy stones, and he set his tongue to them immediately, bringing delighted sneers of contempt from the other women, as Elaine replied with sincerest pleasure.

"Oh, I think he enjoyed the rejection, knowing he was to become my slave, though he is married to her too..." She grinned as she tugged him back, and up to a begging position, to have him shamefully display the boning erection of his modest cock, rigid with the excitement of being humiliated.

"...of course, he could never satisfy any woman with that little cock, she'll be being royally fucked by a chosen stud right now... and her only regret will be that he's not there to lick her cunt clean when she's sated..." She pulled his head back so's his feminine audience could fully take in his stupefied look of submissive pleasure at being goaded.

"...but I'm sure there are one or two women here who'll gratefully oblige his need to perform that service!" He gasped with perverse pleasure, his cock dribbling pre-cum at the prospect, as many mature and senior women shuffled forward, eager to become acquainted with Elaine... and Perhaps book that service, when a voice he recognised came from behind several mature women.

"Oh, and I can vouch for the eagerness he showed in performing that duty..." The smiling women parted to allow him a view of who'd made the comment, his cock perking to a new rigidity at the site. Sitting on a sunbed closer to the sun she sought, was the chubby Tabitha, naked, her ginger hair resplendent, her alabaster skin slippery with oil and it's whiteness ready for the rays... her spite for the male who was slightly older than her so evident, and the older women longing to see such a plain sort of girl, even younger than Elaine's new pet husband, dominated by her.

She was anything but 'plain' to Brad now. He had thoroughly enjoyed her control over him when the redhead's daughter had allowed her to ride her then boyfriend's face, the whiffs of her cunt and anus as her copious flesh had enveloped his face had been exquisite, and he now knew Elaine had arranged to have her humiliate him again - in public. Elaine grinned wickedly as she looked down at him with a sneer and tugged him toward her, more older women, some with their male charges, also leashed, gathering around eagerly.

"Oh yes Brad, Tabitha's here with Marjory, building up a real taste for the whippings on the beach, as she homes her vengeful spite on masculinity... but she'll perform a little duty for you tomorrow, after the main attraction, which you'll both thoroughly appreciate." The chubby girl uncrossed her legs and sneered as he approached, the other women listening intently at the dialogue as she drew her thighs back, exposing her glistening cunt and anal pucker, having him gasp and exciting the crowd, as she viewed his standing cock with studied contempt.

"Oh yes, I've reduced many a male to tears since I've been here, and they've all licked my arse in the pleasure of defeat... but you know all about that, don't you!" He gasped like a scolded child, his memory going to the delightful whiff of her anus as she queened his face, and she didn't wait for his answer, but addressed the crowd with pert pleasure instead.

"There's nothing he quite enjoys more than being allowed to come whilst licking a woman's anus in defeat, I'm sure Elaine would confirm that!" She pulled her thighs back a little further, exposing her inviting pucker all the more, her nipples poking like bullets from her globular breasts as she prepared to dominate him in earnest, her sneering contempt for him intensifying.

"Sniff my arsehole!" The older women smiled admiringly at her authority, and Brad's pathetic obedience, as a grinning Elaine slackened his leash, and he went down low immediately, his balls tingling with submissive pleasure as he sniffed at the pale brown pucker between her soft white cheeks... completely under her control, hopelessly dominated. She sneered with spite as he took in her tangy perfumes, she knowing he longed to lick at its ribbed folds and probe his tongue into its warmth, she then exciting her audience more, on returning to the theme that Elaine had mentioned.

"Of course, there's something that gave me a real thrill in performing, on that occasion before he was officially bound to Penny and Elaine..." Brad's cock pulsed pre-cum as she slipped a finger through the folds of her cunt, its pink butterfly wafting further enticing scents to torture his senses.

"I had the pleasure of caging his cock..." She sighed with pleasure, emphasising the intense and spitefully erotic delight it had awarded her.

"Fitting his cage and rendering him impotent was such a pleasure... even if that impotence was only temporary..." Brad couldn't help but notice the smug laughter and whispering amongst the women as he continued to sniff at her anus in obedience, emphasising that all the women there were party to some that he was yet unaware of, but the thrill of having his cock caged by her - the lush denial in not being able to masturbate or come when seeing to the pleasure of a women, teased a certain masochism within him - and her spiteful pleasure at having done it, gave him an erotic thrill too. She pulled his head away from her cleft and stood over him, he cowering below her as she stood tall in must heels, nothing else, her fleshy body supreme. Elaine flicked his flank with her cane, as a sneering Tabitha turned and pointed her arse cheeks toward his face.

"No-one told you to stop sniffing!" The older women laughed and showed their utter contempt, as he slipped his face between her ample cheeks, while she stood hand on hip, dominant. She sneered as she eased her feet together, closing her attractively fleshy and nicely oiled calves together too, Elaine barking out another command, as more and more excited women gathered to watch.

"Get that tiny cock between her legs!... show the ladies how you love to be dominated!" Tabitha smirked down at him over her shoulder, taking one hand from her hip and fingering her wet and oily cunt on feeling him press his boning cock between the flesh of her calves as he knelt behind her. The women laughed and sneered at the fact that his cock barely showed more than its pink bell from between her shins, as he thrust forward, held to an obedience by his own submissive desire, as much as Elaine's prompting with her cane. Now seen naked and leashed in public, owned by an older woman, and made to shame himself between the legs of a girl younger than him but equally dominant, his humiliation was exquisite as the women laughed whilst her oiled calves provided a delicious stimulation for his thrusting cock, the cheeks of her backside not hiding his blushing entirely.

Marjory moved forward, knowing she was within earshot of him, teasing him ever more through her conversation with Elaine as she continued to sneeringly flick his flanks and backside with her cane as he thrust in blissful humiliation, both urging him to spurt his load.

"Unfortunately you've missed Winifred, she was here with Carter, and he was introduced to the women who'll use him after the Tranquilisation... he erected nicely on seeing that he'd be going to a suitably haughty woman who'll make good use of him, but I doubt he'll manage quite the same erection tomorrow..." The spiteful laughter of the two women and those also listening in on the conversation, had Brad thrust all the more urgently as his imagination tried guessing at what was to happen, Marjory then continuing after watching him thrust his meagre but boning cock between the chubby girl's ample calves a few times.

"...he's permanently gagged now of course, so she'll hear no begging or second thoughts on the matter, he's made his choice of the two outcomes he'd always fantasised about, and lusted for... though I, and a lot of the other women are disappointed that he didn't choose the other..." Elaine grinned with a mixture of spite and contempt as she awarded the thrusting backside an extra hard flick of her cane.

"Oh yes, I so wish he chosen hanging too... Winifred told me how he longed to be noosed by her, bound naked and plugged, suspended on a rope and delighting a huge crowd of women as he spent his last whilst the rope exacted punishment well and truly earned..." She laughed as Brad gasped audibly, and thrust lustily, the seed urged up from his balls by the pleasure in Elaine's spiteful tones, the pleasure of his humiliation soon to be cut short as she continued.

"...but he's chosen a lifetime of servitude following Tranquilisation, the pain of jealousy on seeing Winifred take on another pet, while her inert jealousy at another woman having her property is tempered by the choice he's made... a lifetime of toilet cleaning duties... cunt and anal, amongst other perpetual delights of enslavement." The ensuing laughter, cynical and cackling, was all too much for Brad to bear as his thoughts dwelled on what was to happen at the ceremony tomorrow... and at the pleasure the women showed, despite their disappointment, in the prospect of seeing a male hanged, his desperate groan as he thrust his cock in and out frantically between those delicious oiled calves, announcing both his pure ecstasy... and confirming to both himself and the women forever, his lowly status as a beaten male committed to a lifetime of submission to femininity.

His humiliation was intensely erotic, as before that crowd of mature women, he shot his mess lustily between the calves of a once frumpy girl, now as dominant over him as any woman there, surrendering his seed in a submissive ectasy enhanced by the spiteful laughter and applause of every female there, as he also confirmed his darkly shaming and absolute pleasure in being dominated publicly to excite the spiteful whims of the superior sex.

Elaine grinned wistfully as she held his leash nice and taut whilst he thrust and spurted amid contemptuous feminine laughter, emphasising her ownership of him, and knowing his thoughts would still be on the prospect of being hanged by women as the humiliating orgasm gripped him. Both she and Marjory knew what he was thinking, as the redhead pulled the leash vertically, and tauter than ever, emulating a noose and indulging his sweet masochism as the last of his spurts bolted in ecstasy by demand from the chubby girl's calves, his intense snorting deep within the soft cleft of her ample buttocks, indicating without doubt that he fantasised about giving himself up to Elaine... the way her late husband had, in paying for his 'crimes'.

But Elaine had many other things in mind, as Tabitha sighed into an orgasm of her own, at the sight and warmth of Brad's seed given up to her!legs and feet, Marjory, and the other women guessing at what had really made his orgasm so intense, as his redheaded owner made sure his milking was thorough.

"Oh, the dead don't suffer, my submissive pet, and I intend to have you suffer for a long while yet... and we can all see how much you enjoy that idea..." His meagre cock wilted a little as she pulled him back, spent, and Tabitha turned, looking extra stern after her pleasure, pointing down to her feet.

"Lick that mess up!" Brad's semi-erection perked already at the laughter of the watching women and a flick of his Owner's cane, as he set his tongue to sample the salty white mess which he'd lovingly adorned her ankles and stilettos with, his anus tingling with perverse pleasure as it gripped at the anal plug now shown so rudely to the scornful and contemptuous women as they watched his further humiliation. Tabitha stood hand on hip, grinning, so content with dominating a male so thoroughly, as he lapped at his own seed shot in absolute submission, from her shiny leather heels. Elaine was more than content too, as she though on tomorrow's dark entertainment.