Property of the RC Ch. 07

Story Info
Bitch Emily does her Community Slut Service.
7.3k words
4.33
24.9k
15

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boffa32
Boffa32
120 Followers

Dr Emily Koumides was now a distant memory forgotten by everyone in less than a week and replaced with fuck toy in training Bitch Emily, property of the Repatriation Company.

Dr Koumides had been smart, confident, successful, driven and to all appearances plain.

Bitch Emily was dumb, submissive, reliant on her new master and a slut in appearance.

"I'm so sorry for getting into trouble like that," said Bitch Emily as she sat naked in the passenger seat, Marcus remained quiet and she couldn't tell how furious he was with her.

"You will be sorry," replied Marcus, this was the first thing he had said since he had picked her up from the police station, he unzipped and pulled out his cock, and pushed Bitch Emily's head down to attend to it, and then took out his phone and started to film her.

Bitch Emily gratefully sucked the cock of Marcus as they sat in the parking lot of the police station. It was her way of saying thank you to the man who had given her a new look, a new attitude, a drug addiction, a police record, and most importantly of all a new name.

He actually didn't mind his new slut getting a police record, it was just another step in the process of transformation, and it was something which would make it even harder for her ever to return to her old life. But still the slut needed to know who the boss was and so she would be punished, originally he thought she was just going to be a weekend amusement, get her high, fuck her, maybe breed her if it was the right time of month and then send her back to her prim and proper college lecturer life. Now he'd decided to keep her, turn her into one of his sluts, and make her earn her keep.

As for punishment, he'd decided to deactivate the control chip the vet had implanted in her head. Whilst she was in training he wanted Bitch Emily to feel like she was making her own choices on the path to becoming a fully black cock addicted slut.

As a final punishment he wanted Bitch Emily to proudly share her descent into slut hood with her Mother.

"Say hi to your mom slut," he said as he started to fill he mouth with his cum.

Bitch Emily swallowed as quickly as she could and lifted her head up to face the phone camera, wiping cum from her lips and straightening her hair as best she could.

"Er Hello Mom," she said nervously, and then she began to cry.

Marcus ended the recording and uploaded the video to Bitch Emily's social media account.

She was driven to the apartment in the slum suburb home of Slut Suzy and her daughter Lucy. Marcus as an Investment Manager for Repatriation Company had a dozen women under his control, each of them repaying society for their debts with their bodies in one way or another, all of them controlled by drug addiction, and of all them legally owned by the Repatriation Company.

Slut Suzy was one of Marcus's more experienced sluts, paying off the debts from the collapse of the business which her pathetic white husband had run. After years of prostitution and stripping, she now worked as a nightclub waitress by night and by day she helped Marcus break in new sluts.

Living in a slum apartment block was a far cry from her old life of luxury in a mansion in the suburbs, but as she consoled herself every day she had still got to bring up her own daughter Lucy. Eventually she hoped Lucy would join her as an owned slut and they could double their earnings and repay off their debts twice as fast.

Lucy was 18 and studying at college. Although she was ready to drop out as soon as she turned 19 and became eligible for ownership by the Repatriation Company. At college she had been taught by Dr Koumides, and it was her decision to drop out which prompted Dr Koumides to visit Lucy and her mom Slut Suzy.

Slut Suzy and Lucy welcomed Bitch Emily home by throwing a small party at the apartment, it was loud, wild, and lasted till morning.

As Marcus opened the door and pushed Bitch Emily inside smacking her ass the party already seemed to be in full swing.

Bitch Emily was a little confused at first by the loud music, flashing lights and unfamiliar faces of black guys drinking beers everywhere she looked. Then she saw Slut Suzy knelt over a table snorting a line of drugs, and as Slut Suzy straightened up after taking a deep hit their eyes met.

"Hey welcome home jailbird."

Before Bitch Emily could get any words out in reply, Slut Suzy was up on her feet and already kissing her deeply.

"Wow, I love your new tongue stud."

Slut Suzy had last seen Bitch Emily before her transformation at the salon. She took a step back in her platformed ankle boots and took in the changes made to Bitch Emily. Taking advantage of the fact that she was still nude dressed only in her black thigh high platform boots. She ran her hands through her newly blonde and extended hair, then played with each of her new piercings in her ears, septum, nipples, navel and finally a lingering feel of her clit piercing.

"Cute, your starting to look more like a slut everyday."

Bitch Emily blushed and said a sarcastic "Thank you." In reply.

"So looks like you got a good fucking in the cells as well as police record." Commented Slut Suzy, rubbing cum from Bitch Emily's pussy between her fingers before licking them clean.

Bitch Emily smiled and nodded, before replying.

"Well I had to thank the officers for their hospitality somehow."

"Yeah honey," smiled Slut Suzy knowingly "Been there done that. Well come on let's get you cleaned up, and then you can party with us."

She led Bitch Emily to the bathroom.

"Have yourself a shower and I'll get you something to wear."

Bitch Emily suddenly became embarrassingly aware of her nakedness, still just dressed in her thigh high platform boots and nothing else, save the brown bitch collar round her neck. As she walked in to the bathroom she found it already occupied by a threesome fucking.

A tall muscular black guy was roughly fucking a blonde from behind as she stood in front of the mirror hands on the wash basin for support, another girl stood behind them both alternately kissing them, offering encouragement, and slapping their asses.

Bitch Emily recognised the girl giving the encouragement as her college student Lucy, despite the heavy make up and skimpy club wear she wore. The guy didn't break the rhythm of his thrusts as Bitch Emily entered, while Lucy pulled away to give her a hug.

"Hey Miss, you're back, just in time for the party," she said as she wrapped her arms around her.

Bitch Emily pulled back a little, remembering that it was Lucy who had gotten her into the mess at the mall by stealing a bracelet in the first place.

"It's great to be back," replied Bitch Emily, and for once she really meant it.

For the next month Bitch Emily's life fell into a routine. Gym, Salon, Community Slut Service, and finally partying with the gang at night.

Each day she was woken late each morning made to shower and her butt plug reinserted to give her a constant dose of the drug Bliss into her system all day long. She then accompanied Slut Suzy to the gym where she spent an hour on the treadmill walking in her heels to firm her ass and tone her calves.

Mid afternoon was spent at various beauty salons where she was lavished with treatments, every hair was dyed and cut, every stray hair was removed from her body, her makeup and nails touched up, she was given long breast massages, and finally every day she would be inked.

After that Slut Suzy and Bitch Emily would return to the apartment, as they got dressed for the evening Slut Suzy would remove the butt plug, this turned Bitch Emily from a docile, subservient, tripping zombie into a needy slut, who would do anything for another fix.

Each night Slut Suzy would take Bitch Emily to various Repatriation Company establishments, training her to be a good fuck. With slaps for punishment and injections of bliss for reward Bitch Emily was schooled on how to give blow jobs, how to take cock in her ass, and how to grind her hips on stiff cocks all night long.

When Bitch Emily didn't get enough cock down her throat Slut Suzy would force her head down further until she gagged, when she didn't push back when she was being ass fucked she would have her nipples pinched, in this way over the weeks Bitch Emily learnt what was expected of a good slut.

In the early hours of the morning they would return to the apartment and Bitch Emily would be taken to her bedroom. The bedroom was decorated like a young girls room, pink furniture, unicorns and the like dotted around. But at the base of the bed was a large flat screen TV which was constantly on, even through the night, and was constantly showing interracial porn.

At first Bitch Emily had found it hard to sleep with its glare and even though the volume was turned low the grunts and moans could be heard all night from it. As the days progressed she became so tired that eventually she slept through it.

As she slept she absorbed the subliminal sounds from the screen reinforcing her slut training, turning her hour by hour as dreamed more and more into a submissive, black cock loving bimbo.

Bitch Emily woke in her windowless room as usual to the glare of the tv screen and was greeted by the sight of a skinny blonde being gang fucked by a group of black guys.

Instinctively she reached down between her legs and began to rub her pussy reacting to the visuals on the screen, she kept rubbing until she was dripping wet, but her clit had become desensitised and there was no way she would reach climax without her butt plug and it's dose of bliss to push her over the edge.

She was licking her juices from her fingers when Slut Suzy walked into the room.

"Come on Bitch, it's time for the gym."

She held in her hands a butt plug and a protein shake bottle.

Bitch Emily stretched a little then sat up and knelt on the bed, presenting her ass to Slut Suzy and spreading her cheeks.

Suzy loved how desperate Emily was to have the plug inserted each morning and liked to play with her a little, today she used the protein shake as lube squirting a little on Emily's hole before pushing in the jewelled plug.

"Oh gawd, yes, that's so good."

Bitch Emily loved the feeling of the first hit of the drug Bliss seeping into her ass every morning from the plug, it made all the aches and pains from the night before instantly disappear, and she knew a floaty, carefree day would be ahead of her.

Slut Suzy on the other hand didn't really like that the new bitch was getting this special treatment, she had to earn all her drug hits, rather than getting a day long freebie like Bitch Emily. Still one look at Emily was enough to convince her that perhaps being a spaced out zombie slut all day maybe wasn't worth it after all. She handed Emily the protein shake and started to pick her some clothes out.

Bitch Emily took a long slurp of the shake, she had no idea what was in it, but two of these a day and a few pills was what she lived on now.

Slut Suzy made the shake fresh each day to the recipe provided by Marcus, the base was soya milk to which she added banana, honey and flax seeds, then the special ingredients of 6 full condoms (usually from the night before, but she kept a stock in the freezer), a dose of aphrodisiac, a vitamin tablet for shiny hair and nails, two ibuprofen tablets to ease any pains and to also make it a little more addictive, a hormone tablet for breast enlargement, a protein supplement, a dose of GHB, and finally a diet pill.

The additional pills she gave Bitch Emily every day were a contraceptive pill (which would be changed to a fertility pill when Marcus gave the instruction) and an appetite suppressant.

As Bitch Emily slowly sipped a little more of the shake Slut Suzy started to get her dressed, pulling on a pair over tight thigh boots up and over her legs, and then lifting her arms to slip a sheer black cropped t shirt over her head. Then as Emily finished pulling up the zipper on the boots she stood up and Slut Suzy finished her outfit off by wrapping a short micro mini skirt around her waist, pulling it up high so that barely covered her ass.

Compared to Slut Suzy in her shiny gym leggings and bra top straining to contain her enhanced tits, Bitch Emily looked a little over dressed as they walked briskly from the apartment round the block to the gym. On entering the gym Bitch Emily fitted in a little more.

Slut Suzy led Emily to a vacant treadmill between two others sluts, one jogging with weighted nipple clamps on her tits, the other with her ankles chained together by a short chain trying to shuffle along matching the speed of the moving surface.

A leash from the treadmill was attached to Bitch Emily's collar effectively fastening her to the machine and then she was set off on a one hour programme.

"Ok slut, have a nice time, see you in an hour when my pole dancing class is done." Slut Suzy slapped Emily's ass hard, and the disappeared off to her class, leaving Bitch Emily walking in her thigh boots, her steps gradually gathering pace, tits bouncing gently, and her ass swaying showing glimpses of her butt plug underneath her short skirt.

On the screen in front of the treadmills was a bank of TV screens all showing interracial porn, fast cut like music videos. Bitch Emily enjoyed watching the videos and being with other sluts she hardly felt the pain in her legs, aching calves, or sores on her toes anymore.

By the end of her 3km programme she was walking very quickly she could have probably been jogging if it wasn't for her heels. The treadmill began to slow down and she returned to a slut walk placing each foot directly in front of her and swaying her hips.

She took another long drink from her protein shake as a trainer came over to her and uncoupled her from the treadmill. He admired the slight sheen of sweat on Bitch Emily's body, and then led her off to side area for a quick examination.

After taking off her boots she was weighed, her pulse taken, her tits, waist, hips and ass measured, finally he took her temperature.

Over the past month Bitch Emily had moulded her body wonderfully, her restricted diet ensuring she was burning fat, the daily exercise had toned her legs and ass, the only surprise were her boobs which seemed to be swelling.

After finishing taking her measurements the trainer scanned the barcode on the back of her neck and logged all of the data against her personal record.

"Good progress slut." He commented, then pulled down his gym shorts revealing his huge cock.

"Now drop and give me twenty."

Bitch a Emily smiled at him, when the trainers demanded blow jobs it was usually because they were pleased with your progress. She pulled her thigh boots back on and then knelt before his hardening cock.

She put her hands behind her back and then wrapped her lips around his shaft, taking more and more of it into her mouth until her chin reached his balls.

"One. Two. Three..." The trainer counted off each time her head moved up and down his full length.

After a while Bitch Emily started to gag as she needed to take a full breath, failing to take his full length and the count not increasing.

She summoned up her limited concentration and rattled off the last 6 strokes before pulling off and taking a huge gulp of air.

"Well done slut, I thought you weren't going to make it for a while." Laughed the trainer.

"Now lets go and do some weights." He reached for Bitch Emily's collar and pulled her through the gym to a row of weight machines.

He sat Bitch Emily down on the padded bench of the machine and then went behind her to put a pin in 20kg of weights, and then finally he strapped her ankles in.

Bitch Emily reached her arms up and grabbed the bar that pulled the weights, pulling the bar down feeling the resistance of the weights, as she did this on the modified machine a dildo rose from between her thighs and pushed against her cunt.

She wiggled to adjust her position slightly so the dildo could enter her and completed the downward pull. The trainer nodded at her.

"Keep going slut." He said and then wandered off to give encouragement to another slut.

Bitch Emily had done 14 repetitions before she felt her climax building. She slowed her remaining downward pulls to maximise the effect. At that moment Slut Suzy had finished her pole class and came walking over to her.

Slut Suzy could see Emily was nearing climax and walked around to the back of the machine adding another 20kg to the weights. Making her really strain to fuck herself to climax. She watched Bitch Emily complete two more strokes before she came loudly, and then Slut Suzy mischievously put her foot on the weights at the bottom of the pull, keeping the dildo inside Bitch Emily as she writhed around it.

When Bitch Emily finally finished her orgasm Slut Suzy released the weight and the dildo withdrew. While Bitch Emily composed herself Slut Suzy unfastened her ankles finally pulling Bitch Emily up off the machine bench and giving her a deep kiss.

They showered together in the changing rooms, taking turns to soap each other. Bitch Emily had become obsessed with Slut Suzy's huge enhanced tits taking extra time to wash them, she loved how firm they were and how they were slightly too large for Suzy's frame.

Of course what she didn't know was that during the night the tv in her room that constantly played interracial porn also included subliminal triggers, and she was now being turned into a submissive lesbian.

After showering they dressed quickly changing into short flimsy sundresses. One a translucent black, the other a cute pink. Bitch Emily admired Slut Suzy in the mirror again marvelling at how her tits strained the material of the black dress.

Slut Suzy was completely aware of the subliminal programming Bitch Emily was being subjected to, and was really starting to notice the changes, making the most of the new girls willingness to suck her tits or lick her pussy on command. While she had no feelings for the new girl, she was enjoying turning her from a prim and proper college lecturer, into a drug addicted black cock loving lesbian slut.

Bitch Emily's sundress would have been cute if it wasn't a size too small, and if the buttons hadn't been removed so that the front couldn't be fastened leaving a deep plunging neckline down to her pierced navel. As she moved she couldn't help but show glimpses of her own pierced tits to everyone. Of course the thigh high boots which she constantly wore made the whole outfit completely slutty rather than cute.

As they walked from the gym round the block to the spa they attracted a few looks from passers by. Slut Suzy even encouraging more comments as they walked past a group of black guys outside a barbershop next to the spa.

"Hey guys, which one of us would you want to fuck first?"

Despite the changes to her body, the constantly drug trip, and the gradual subliminal changes being made to her mind each night, Bitch Emily still found such coarse language embarrassing, so she grabbed Slut Suzy's hand and quickened their pace until out of sight of the guys and at the doors of the spa.

Once inside they were greeted by a voluptuous blonde who hugged both of them in turn.

"Hi I'm Bimbo Stephie, what can we do for you girls today?"

"Just our regular appointments, booked under the name Marcus's Whores." Replied Slut Suzy.

Bimbo Stephie checked a note pad and marked off the booking with a fluffy pink feathered pen.

"Yep, a Slash and Burn for you Slut Suzy," blowing her a kiss.

"Slash and burn?" asked Bitch Emily, she was taken to the Spa& Salon every other day, but due to the daily dose of Rohypnol her memory faded after every visit.

"Yeah that's hair cut and laser hair removal." Confirmed Bimbo Stephie.

"And a Pain before Pleasure session for you Bitch Emily." She continued.

Boffa32
Boffa32
120 Followers