Property of the RC Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitch Emily again looked confused.

"Lip fillers, Permanent make up and a massage, doh." Said Bimbo Stephie rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry you'll love it," said Slut Suzy

Bimbo Stephie pointed Slut Suzy over to the hair styling area and then led Bitch Emily further along the rows of mirrored chairs to the back of the salon. She pushed her down into the padded seat and then held her in place while another two beauty technicians appeared.

The first was expertly cooking up a dose of Bliss, melting the pink drug crystals into a hot pink liquid. The second took a syringe and filled it with the solution.

Bitch Emily began to struggle.

"No I don't want any, not today, please."

Bimbo Stephie gave her a hard slap across the face and then pulled the sundress off her shoulders down to her waist exposing Bitch Emily's tits fully. Then she applied her full weight on Emily's shoulders pinning her in place while the second beauty technician injected the drug into a nipple being careful to avoid the piercing, then handed the syringe to the other technician who did the same on her side.

It was a massive dose and Bitch Emily quickly felt it running through her body, shutting down her reactions, slowing down her thoughts and making her pussy wet. Seeing the desired effect take hold Bimbo Stephie returned to the front of house activities.

For the next 2 hours the duo of beauty technicians went to work on Bitch Emily, adding to the work they had done in previous weeks. This time she was tattooed with permanent eyeliner, the outline of her lips exaggerated with a bright red tattoo outline, and fillers injected into her to plump up her lips.

Then one of the technicians got to work adding to the gang tattoo on Bitch Emily's ass cheek, Marcus was a member of the a Scorpion gang, so on her left cheek was now a 3inch long scorpion, today red ink was added to the sting on its tail.

As Slut Suzy with her newly trimmed hair walked over to collect her the technicians were still at work.

"She done yet?" Asked Slut Suzy "She's due her Community Slut Service appointment soon."

Bimbo Stephie walked over, "You carry on girls, I'll finish her make up."

The technicians finished by each massaging Bitch Emily's breasts rubbing a special oil into them that promoted growth, while Bimbo Stephie quickly and expertly applied heavy make up.

Bitch Emily enjoyed the attention of three other women working on her body, in her mildly catatonic state every touch made her more and more wet.

When Marcus arrived to collect Slut Suzy and Bitch Emily he found all four sluts embroiled in an orgy at the treatment chair. Slut Suzy was between Bitch Emily's legs, a technician as sucking on each of Bitch Emilys tits, and the treatment chair had been tilted as far back as it would go to allow Bimbo Stephie to straddle Bitch Emily's face.

Once again he took out his phone and started to film the scene.

"So are you enjoying your spa treatments today Emily?" He asked.

Bimbo Stephie lifted her cunt from Bitch Emily's mouth just enough so that she could speak.

"Oh I love being a pampered slut for my black master." Replied Bitch Emily her mouth glistening with Stephie cunt juices.

"Tell me what you've had done today Emily?"

The other sluts stopped as Bitch Emily tried to sit upright to answer the question while still being filmed.

"Well today Mom I've had the Pain before Pleasure treatment, some more lip fillers, and the girls have tattooed my eyeliner and the outline of my lips, so lots of needles, which is the Pain part, and then I've had my usual breast massage, which I guess is the pleasure part."

"So how do you feel now?"

"Well my lips feel completely numb, and like super huge, Bimbo Stephie says they're cocksucking lips now." She sucked two fingers to demonstrate, and then she rubbed her pierced nipples.

"And your tits?"

"Well my tits feel all tingly and burning, it literally feels like they're growing."

"Good girl," commented Marcus "say bye to your Mom."

"Bye for now Mom, see you soon."

Marcus put the phone away and continued to look at Bitch Emily's tits, it certainly looked like the daily treatments were having some effects.

Bimbo Stephie saw his look and took out a measuring tape and some callipers from a draw beneath the mirrored work station.

She quickly ran the tape around Emily's chest.

"36 and a half inches that's up two inches in less than a month." She proclaimed with a very satisfied look to Marcus.

Marcus nodded, happy but not thrilled.

"And her nipples?"

Bimbo Stephie held Bitch Emily's left tit and carefully removed the barbell piercing then with the callipers measured the length of her nipple.

"8mm today."

Marcus frowned, this wasn't unnoticed by Bimbo Stephie who replaced the piercing back through Emily's flesh.

"We can start using nipple stretchers below the piercings, if you like that should help things along a little more now."

"Yeah, do it now." Commanded Marcus.

Sometimes he thought these beauty technicians got a little carried away and forgot the whole point of these treatments wasn't to please the client, but to turn them into high grade fuck toys whose bodies met the exacting requirements of the Repatriation Company in order for them to maximise their earning potential.

The treatments also served to teach new sluts like Bitch Emily that their body belonged to the Repatriation Company and they had no say over how they looked any more.

In particular he wanted Bitch Emily to have nipples that would be constantly and unmistakably erect at all times. The piercings helped this, and of course the drug Bliss had her in a constant state of arousal, but he wanted it to be permanently physical too.

Eventually he planned to have her enhanced with oversized implants, but he would wait until she was practically begging him to do this to her. He had already seen to it that the subliminal videos she watched at night implanted a fascination for enlarged tits in her brain.

The two technicians acted quickly on his instructions pulling each nipple and then inserting a a coiled wire cone behind each barbell piercing. Bitch Emily's nipples now protruded a full half inch.

"Remember to take them out at night," advised Bimbo Stephie, "you need to give the flesh time to repair itself, that way they will permanently be lengthened."

Marcus nodded as he pulled and flicked each nipple, watching the reaction on Bitch Emily's face to the new sensations.

With that Bimbo Stephie and her two beauty technicians left Marcus and his sluts alone and went off to attend to other clients, their work now done.

Slut Suzy was jealous of the attention Bitch Emily was getting from Marcus so she stepped between the two and rested her ass on the counter of the workstation.

"So I had a Slash and Burn."

Marcus looked uninterested.

"First they shaved my pussy." She lifted the hem of her dress to show her freshly shaved cunt.

"Then they branded me."

Marcus's eyes widened, she had now got his full attention. He looked down at her freshly shaven pussy and their beneath her Black Cock Only tattoo was an angry red scorpion above her slit.

He reached down and rubbed its raised profile, taking delight in the wince of pain from Slut Suzy.

"You're a tough slut, it won't hurt for long." He commented while he took his cock out and started to rub his stiff shaft against her pussy.

Bitch Emily looked on, she was fascinated by how tough and dominant Slut Suzy was when she was alone with her, but when Marcus appeared she became just as submissive and subservient as herself.

As Marcus started to fuck Slut Suzy, Bitch Emily sat back and enjoyed the show, rubbing her pierced clit as Marcus roughly pounded Slut Suzy ruining her newly styled hair, making her fresh make up run, and turning Slut Suzy into a writhing mess.

Marcus himself never tired of fucking Slut Suzy, she was his greatest achievement as an Investment Manager to date, he turned this rich bitch housewife, into a black cock slut living in a slum, turning tricks for a bit of drugs. All he had to do make himself hard was think of her in her mansion in the suburbs on the day her husbands business went bankrupt.

Over the years since, he'd worked on her mind as much as her body, adding mental enhancements as much as the physical changes he had forced upon her. For a start he made her a lesbian dominant, which was why she was so good at breaking in new girls like Bitch Emily. But his favourite mental enhancement had been to make her climax only on command. As he continued to pound her, he took his own pleasure in choosing the moment when he would let her release her own orgasm.

"Say it please, make me cum, say it please." Begged Slut Suzy.

She had learnt over the years that Marcus liked to play with her, and most times they fucked he wouldn't let her cum, preferring to keep her hungry for more.

Today was no different, and Marcus soon pulled out and forced both sluts to kneel beneath his cock while he finished on their faces. He covered them equally with thick ropes of cum, then pushed their faces together for them to share the load licking it off each other.

It was then that he bent over and whispered the trigger word into Slut Suzy's ear.

She came loudly and her whole body quivered as Bitch Emily continued to lick sperm from her face. Both sluts took great care in ensuring every last drop of cum had been eaten, yes they loved the taste and even craved its proteins, but they also knew if they missed any they wouldn't be allowed to wipe it away and would have to let it dry in their faces for the rest of the day.

Finally Marcus clipped leashes to each of their collars and led them out to his SUV.

They drove for 30 minutes across town to one of the smarter suburbs, along the way they picked up Bimbo Jasmine who was now Bitch Emily's parole officer and every week she supervised the Community Slut Services which Bitch Emily took part in.

Bimbo Jasmine sat in the back of the SUV next to Bitch Emily, she was dressed in a matching skirt and jacket suit with black patent 6"heels. The skirt was enticingly short and the jacket loosely fastened giving glimpses of her naked breasts.

"Not seen you for a long time Slut Suzy, I guess our times together taught you a lesson."

Slut Suzy looked a little flustered at this reminder of her own past misdemeanours, but she the composed herself and replied.

"It was a pleasure serving you and the community BJ."

After exchanging further pleasantries with Marcus and Slut Suzy, she told Marcus where to drive to.

"Today Bitch Emily is expected at the Ebony Heights Care Home, you know where that is?"

Marcus nodded, he knew the way, the care home was in a smart suburb and he was aware that it was a home for retired Repatriation Company officials.

Bimbo Jasmine then turned to Bitch Emily.

"I'm sure the residents will be very pleased to see a bad girl like you Bitch Emily," she looked at the recent additions made to Bitch Emily's body, "You're looking more slutty every day honey."

"Thank you BJ." Replied Bitch Emily meekly.

Bimbo Jasmine then raised her ass off the seat a little to hitch her skirt up a couple of inches to reveal her bare pussy. Without any instructions Bitch Emily knew what was expected of her from previous trips with Bimbo Jasmine. She leaned over and started to lick at her slit and nibble her clit, while BJ held Bitch Emilys head firmly in place.

Despite Bitch Emily's best efforts to make her cum, Bimbo Jasmine just gently whimpered and softly moaned as they drove the rest of the way. Despite being a dominant very a responsible job for the Repatriation Company, Bimbo Jasmine like every other white woman was still a slut, and through years of conditioning it took more than a slutty blonde bimbo licking her pussy to bring her to orgasm.

Arriving at Ebony Heights they drove up the long driveway to the porch entrance doors of the large colonial style building. Marcus stepped out and opened the rear door and led Bitch Emily out on her leash and then handed the leash to Bimbo Jasmine who got out and was straightening her skirt.

"I'll have a car waiting to bring her back to the apartment when you're done." He confirmed.

"Thanks," replied BJ "Nice to see you Slut Suzy, hope to see your daughter soon too."

Marcus and Slut Suzy drove away, Slut Suzy's face again showing a loss of composure at this parting remark.

"Well here we are, just one final thing to get you ready." Said BJ taking a latex hood out from her handbag.

Bitch Emily by now was familiar with the requirement of Community Slut Service for all sluts to have their face covered. She quickly bunched her own hair up into a ponytail while Bimbo Jasmine pulled the black latex hood over Bitch Emily's head, pulling the ponytail through a small opening in the top.

The hood had large eye openings and a large mouth opening and fit tightly to her face and with that Bitch Emily was alone with Bimbo Jasmine at the doors of the care home, with a quick tug of the leash she was led inside.

A pretty collared receptionist sat at a desk in the entrance hall, looking up from a porn magazine and taking her hand from between her legs when she saw the two sluts walk in.

"Hi Ladies, how can I help you, are you visiting someone?" She asked.

Bitch Emily was immediately surprised and thought she recognised the girl, stumbling a little in her platform boots as she lost her concentration. Despite her pastel pink open chested latex dress, heavy make up and the dyed blonde hair she recognised the girl as one of her former college students. She stared at her enlarged breasts which jutted straight out from her torso unnaturally firm and high, and with angry red scars around her nipples. Along both her arms were equally red needle tracks. The girl had struggled at college but Bitch Emily never imagined that she too would have fallen prey to the Repatriation Company.

Obviously in her latex mask the girl wouldn't recognise Bitch Emily, but then again Emily wondered if she recognise her without it, with her new blonde hair, enhanced lips, and tattoos, she was more and more unrecognisable as Dr Koumides every day.

"Hi slut," replied BJ now in her full confident mode. "Bimbo Jasmine, and this is Bitch Emily, she's here to carry out her Community Slut Service, I believe we're expected."

"Oh yes, sorry I didn't realise, I thought you were a couple of hookers visiting, yes I'll call the supervisor." She picked up a phone dialled a short number and spoke to someone requesting assistance. The girl obviously didn't recognise that Bitch Emily was in fact her former lecturer Dr Koumides.

After just a minute an older woman appeared from an adjacent corridor, she too was collared and wearing a baby blue latex nurses uniform, again it was open chested displaying a large natural rack.

"Hi good afternoon sluts, so good to see you again BJ. I'm so sorry about Cunt Milly, I do hope she hasn't been too annoying, she's straight out of college, I've no idea what they do with these girls, she's hardly good enough to lick cum off my tits. Not to mention how much we have to dose her up to stop her thinking so much."

BJ and the nurse embraced like old friends. BJ brought a different slut here every week to fulfil their Community Slut Service commitments.

"Oh it's OK," replied Bimbo Jasmine, "Your receptionist has been pleasant enough, here I've brought a new girl to entertain your residents this week."

Bimbo Jasmine pulled Bitch Emilys leash over to make her stand in front of the nurse.

"Bitch Emily this is Nurse Needles supervisor of this care home, you'll be answering to her this afternoon."

"Hi pleased to meet you." Smiled Bitch Emily.

"So BJ tells me you're a first time offender, I'm sure our residents will be able to make you regret being such a bad girl. But first let's get you out of that cute little sundress into a uniform."

She took the leash from BJ and started to lead Bitch Emily away.

"Thanks BJ, why don't you entertain yourself with Cunt Milly while you wait. How long do we have her for BJ?" She asked.

"2 hours today Nurse Needles, her owner wants to have her home dripping with cum on all fours by 6pm."

"No problem," replied Nurse Needles adding "Be careful with the Cunts new tits, she's only a week out of surgery."

Bitch Emily was led into a small locker room and given an orange latex nurses uniform to change into, on the back of the uniform was printed "Community Slut Service". The front like the others was open chested revealing Bitch Emily's nipple piercings and stretcher cones.

Nurse Needles was intrigued and toyed with Emily's nipples for a while. Before tying Bitch Emily's leash to a wheeled steel trolley.

"Come on slut, we've no time to lose, we need to get these meds distributed to the residents." Then she wheeled the trolley out into the corridor and Bitch Emily had no choice but to follow along.

They stopped at each room on the corridor, each room was the same and contained an elderly black man, Nurse Needles handed each of them a diamond shaped blue pill, introduced them to Bitch Emily and told them to meet in the day room at 5pm.

All the men were pleased to see Nurse Needles, most gave Bitch Emily a grope or slapped her ass, a couple reached for her pussy and slid fingers inside, some spoke to her or whispered in her ear.

"Nice to meet you slut."

"Oh you've been a bad girl."

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

"Ever tasted an old mans cum?"

Bitch Emily had grown used to the attention of Marcus and his Repatriation Company associates, but they were all relatively young, and mostly in great shape. But she was finding it difficult to cope with the attention from these 60, 70, 80 year old black guys.

By the last of the 20 rooms on the second corridor of the floor above she was having a full panic attic, her breath coming in short gasps and her coned nipples quivering.

Nurse Needles was enjoying the impact on the new girl. She put a reassuring hand on Bitch Emily with the tenderness of a true nurse.

"Don't worry slut, I've got a dose for you that will calm you right down when the time comes." Feeling the needle scars on the inside of Bitch Emily's arms. She gave her a little wink.

After giving out the last dose of Viagra they returned to the ground floor and Nurse Needles wheeled the trolley through to the day room. Some residents had already gathered there and were being warmed up by the other nurses, in one corner a group were having their now stiffening cocks rubbed, and in another group they were taking turns drinking milk fresh from the tits of a lactating nurse. But Bitch Emily knew she was the star of the show as everyone seemed to stop for a moment when she entered the room.

Nurse Needles acted quickly to prepare Bitch Emily for the next hour of entertainment, sitting her down on sofa first, then taking a syringe from a tray on the trolley she drew a purple liquid into it from a small bottle, and then injected it into Emily's arm.

"There you go slut that should calm you down for a while." Said Nurse Needles, as she watched Bitch Emily become heavy lidded and limp.

Bitch Emily felt her mind become detached, for the next hour it felt like she was watching everything happen from a distance, looking on from outside her body.

She watched them tie her wrists and ankles to the trolley, tits and face pressed down against the top, her ass hanging over the side, lifting her heeled boots off the ground so she could be wheeled around for each resident to take a turn at fucking her.

Her nipple cones pressed into the hard metal surface uncomfortably.

Nurse Needles wheeled her around the room to each group in turn, some of the residents fucked her hard, others fucked her slow, savouring each moment inside her, whilst receiving encouragement from the nurses. All of them finished in the same way, by pulling out of her pussy and unloading on her face.