Property of the RC Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boffa32
Boffa32
120 Followers

Once every resident had been serviced her masked face and hair were a gooey mess, covered in cum, some thick, some runny, all mingling together. At that point Slut Suzy walked in dragging along the receptionist Cunt Milly by a fistful of her hair, she was made to kneel next to the trolley.

Bitch Emily watched as Nurse Needles took out a large syringe with the needle tip removed and proceeded to suck up globs of cum from the trolley surface and Bitch Emily's masked face. She then took turns squirting shots from the syringe into Cunt Milly's and then Bitch Emily's mouth.

Both sluts found this humiliating, Cunt Milly tried stand a few times but each time was subdued with a slap from Slut Suzy. Whereas Bitch Emily who was still unable to move much, but occasionally tried to keep her lips tightly shut, but she too received hard slaps against her masked cheek until she parted her lips as much as she was able.

After one final slap of encouragement, the hardest yet from Slut Suzy which landed with a satisfying thwack Bitch Emily passed out bringing to an end what had been a long and eventful day.

To be continued...

Boffa32
Boffa32
120 Followers