Prophet Seeking Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you can take the belt off now." Phoebe sighed in pure contentment.

A low chuckle rumbled in Phil's throat. "Darling, I took the belt off ten minutes ago."

* * *

Clink. Phoebe clung desperately to the final moments of sleep. Clink. The dream she was having was just too good to let go of without a fight. But the metallic clanking wouldn't stop, and the details slipped through her fingers as soon as she opened her eyes, leaving nothing but a dim sense of its beauty.

The moon was still out. Its beautiful silvery beams streamed in through the window. The succulent smell of night-blooming gardenia greeted her nose. It was a picture-perfect night aside from that annoying clinking sound. Phoebe scanned the room and quickly found the source. Phil was standing under the ceiling fan fiddling with a wrench. His shirtsleeves were rolled up. His shirt partially unbuttoned revealing peaks and valleys of tightly packed muscle shadowed by chest hair. Had his chest always been that broad? One final tap and the fan whirled to life wafting cool air over her suddenly heated skin.

"Sorry if I woke you but I fixed the fan." He announced.

"My hero." The lack of sarcasm in her tone made him stop in his tracks.

Phoebe didn't think he had it in him. Yet she was happy to have underestimated him. She wondered with a wicked grin what other skills he possessed that she hadn't guessed that lean, tan body could perform.

"I think I feel a rusty spring. Why don't you bring those able hands over here, Mr. Fix-it." She beckoned with a curled finger.

Phil was by her side in a heartbeat. His mouth was on her in the next beat, his kiss was forceful and demanding. The prickly roughness of his stubbled chin rasping against her cheek made her heart race. She allowed him to take total control and he gladly took up the offer. He was in the middle of sprinkling fierce kisses along her throat when he paused as if he became aware of the unlikelihood of the circumstances all at once. He pulled away to search her lust filled face in the moonlight. Whatever he was looking for he must have found it because his mouth was soon reclaiming hers.

Phil didn't question her sudden change of heart as though he was afraid to break the spell. Phoebe didn't give the subject much thought either. Letting her body do the driving, her mind was only along for the ride as she gave herself over to the sweet surrender. She purred with pleasure when he flipped her over and pressed his weight on top of her back, nudging her legs wide with his knee.

Snaking his fingers through her dark hair, he grabbed a fistful and pulled her head back, exposing her neck to his lips. He latched on lightly and Phoebe felt another flood of moisture to her already overflowing pussy. The rasp of teeth against her throat felt dangerous and dominant and achingly erotic. His free hand was busy perusing her curves, pinching and groping her most sensitive parts. How had she not noticed those hands before? They were so strong and commanding and knew just where to touch.

"If this is some kind of dream I hope I never wake up." He whispered in her ear as he plunged his cock into her slick passage, making his mastery of her body total.

For the first time she could remember, Phoebe agreed with him completely.