Captured Pirate Princess Pt. 01

Story Info
A Pirate Princesses capture.
2.3k words
3.81
16.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The burning sun drew her back to consciousness. As she stirred, images of the battle played back through her mind. Spotting the frigate on the horizon, she thought it easy pickings for her crew, but it was when it turned and flew the skull flag, she knew she was in for a fight.

The battle was brutal and quick, with her ship now no doubt resting on the bottom of the ocean.

"Well now, look what we've got here boys!" A calloused hand grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her knees, "we'll be having fun with her all night"

A cold voice broke through the jeers, "ENOUGH! She's mine! And any of you filthy sons of whores who lays a single finger on her will be dragged behind the ship as bait!"

Murmurs of "aye captain" and "right you are capn" roll through the now subdued crowd.

She looked up from her kneeling position, hands bound. She was a proud captain, and defiant to the last, then her eyes met his... A tall man, muscular without being overly so, the red in his close cropped beard a striking difference to the cold blue eyes. His voice broke the silence...

"Such a pretty young lass to be in the pirate game, and as a captain no less! Was it the thrill of the hunt that brought you to these waters filled with the scourge of the sea, or is it the danger that gets your panties wet?" With that he swiftly closed the difference between them, dragged her by the hair to her feet, drove his hand down the front of her pants as he stared her in the eye, a pause, a cold smile that didn't quite reach his eyes, and then 2 fingers driven roughly inside of her. There was no doubt, even without her exhalation, her dripping wet cunt betrayed her. This time the smile did reach his eyes.

"Bowson, a strap me a line nice and high on the mast, you boys may not get to touch her, but she will put on a damn fine show for us"

As Bowson raced to secure the rope, the captain pushed her back to her knees. "Now I dont need to remind you that you are currently held captive, miles from shore, be a good girl and do as you are told and we will get on just fine"

Fishing his already hard cock from his fly, he wrapped his fists in her hair, her mouth opening automatically. Her jaw stretched to accommodate the girth, knowing exactly what reaction even a hint of teeth would get. Cheers went up from the watching crowd as the captain grabbed and pushed deep, the head of his cock popping the back of her throat. He held there for a second before pulling out as she began to struggle, long lines of spit looping from her lips to his cock, before breaking away to fall on her blouse.

"Lines are secure cap'n" Bowson handed him the coarse rope. Bending down to kiss her, he grabbed the ropes at her wrist and quickly strung her up, lifting higher and higher until the tips of her bare feet barely touched the ground.

"Well lads, why dont we see what we have to work with here?" And with that he stripped her thick leather belt from her, pants torn off, leaving her shaved pussy glistening with her own juices in the sun. Next, the black bodice was torn from her body to the cheers of the watching crowd, she looked over her shoulder and could see the lust of her own captured crew in their eyes. Finally, he took great pleasure in tearing the blouse from her, leaving her bound, naked, stretched tall, and completely on display for any and all who cared to look. Her large breasts swaying softly as she hung, her feet on tiptoes, constantly shuffling with the pitch of the ship on the waves, the feel of the salt crust cracking on her skin from the water. He broke the spell of the sensations running through her by spinning her around, her back now to him, as he bent down and picked up her own thick leather belt.

Weighing its heft of it in his hands, he came up behind her, roughly grabbing her breast as he pushed his body against her naked flesh. "Let's see just how nicely this lovely white skin marks, shall we?"

With that he steps back, delivering a stinging blow across both arse cheeks, the red welt almost immediate, her teeth gritted, she waits for the next, but it doesn't come. Chancing a look over her shoulder, she looks just in time for the second to land, catching her completely off guard. Through the rising cheers of the crowd, another 3 land, that gorgeous white arse now a criss cross of angry red marks. The belt drops to the floor and he steps close once more, his fingers between her legs, delving deep inside of her. "Listen to the crowd my little mouse, they are here to watch me turn you into a shaking mess, unable to speak, unable to move, and just so you know for sure... you will stay here until that's exactly what you are, my shaking drooling, squirting little slut."

He took his fingers, slick with her own wetness and drove them into her mouth, she hungrily sucked them, wishing she was tasting herself from his cock, yet her pride kept her silent.

From out of nowhere, 10 more lashes rained down on her, this time covering from the top of her arse to the backs of her thighs, each one gaining shouts of approval from the watching crowd. One particularly harsh shot caused her to lift up her legs in a blind reaction, making her swing from her wrists, the momentum carried her back around until she faced him again, the look of defiance still there, but tempered with the realization this man would not stop until she was his.

His left hand clasped around her throat, not enough to constrict breathing, but enough to let her know she was his. His right hand roughly playing with her breasts, savagely pinching her nipples until her body betrayed her and she made her first sound...

"Well little mouse, it seems you can squeak for me, let's see how you can moan"

His free hand snaked down her body, her sex already dripping wet and staring into her eyes he drove two fingers deep inside of her. Her eyes narrowed staring back at him, but all it did was cause him to smile, crook his fingers until he hit that delicate spot and her eyes flew wide. In a whisper "yes my little mouse, I am not just another bumbling fool in the dark, I do know what I am doing to you, and in front of this crowd of men, I will drag orgasm after orgasm from you in multiple ways, in some ways you didnt think you ever could." With that, his movements turned from slow and forceful to blinding fast, the sound of her dripping cunt hungrily sucking his fingers heard above the crowd.

His eyes pierced into hers as he watched her eyelids flutter, the crowd fell silent, it was only the sound of the waves lapping the boat and her juices lapping against his fingers that could be heard.

Slowly a new sound joined them, a moan, soft at first but growing in intensity. As it grew, so did the excitement of those watching. Doubling his efforts, he pressed his mouth to her ear "cum my little mouse, cum, NOW!" The final word sent her over the edge and her body locked up, her feet lifted from the ground, her full weight borne by her wrists as the rope dug in, she threw her head back, unable to hold it anymore and screamed a release that silenced all watching.

He slowed down his strokes, but had no intention of stopping. "Let's see if you taste as good as you look my little slut" with that, he picked up her legs, resting the backs of her thighs on his shoulders, her body horizontal to the deck, and without warning drove his tongue inside of her. His ears muffled by her thighs, he could still hear the cat calls and whistles from the crowd. As he found her clit, he took his time, gauging reactions until he clamped her already swollen clit between his top teeth and bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth and flicking his tongue across it. He worked it over and over, bringing her right to the edge, then pulled away. As her head came up to look him in the eyes, he smiled. "Not yet my little slut, there is a long way to go before you cum again"

He trapped her clit again in his teeth, flicking madly with his tongue, watching, waiting for that moment. As she stiffened, he stepped back and let her fall, crashing into the mast, he was soon her in a flash, his fingers deep in side of her, the change in stimulation meaning she needed to work back up to orgasm again. She was fully aware of him speaking, but then her ears pricked up. "What say you boys? The belt or the hand?!" Shouts came from all sides, then the chant picked up. "Belt, belt, belt, belt" rising in volume until even her own captured crew were chanting along.

He whispered in her ear, his movements never slowing, "you hear that my little mouse? Even your own crew want to see that beautiful white skin marked, but what I am interested in, is can I get you close enough that the 10 lashes will send you over the edge?" He picked up speed, feeling her getting closer and closer.

The sting of the rope on her wrists, the stretch in her legs, desperately trying to relive pressure, his fingers driving deep inside her, her arse already on fire, she was already feeling overwhelmed with sensations, but his words had her heart racing. "Oh so close little mouse, get ready, here it comes..."

She shook, he waited. She stiffened and held her breath, he waited. He smiled as time seemed to slow, he felt her muscles start to contract around his fingers and the first spasm of her body was timed perfectly with the first lashing of the belt. He drew his dripping fingers from her, pushing them into her mouth deep, she hungrily sucked her juices from them as the second strike hit, the fire within her would not die down, it steadily rose, the third strike landed right at the top of the back of her thigh, her legs instinctively curling up, the change in position sending new waves through her. As she spun, she saw the crowd, their eyes hungry, keeping count with each blow, even her own crew, those she had known for years were entranced with the pirate princess hanging naked, her arse a criss cross of welts, her bald cunt dripping onto the deck below. She lost herself in the crowd, all these people, watching her, helpless at the captain's hands, no control of her own body. The bite of the fourth brought her back, but it was too late, she knew that now, as she spun in the rope, she looked as many in the crowd in the eyes as she could. Five, six, seven, eight, the chant rising to a roar, the ninth flicked across her left cheek, the tip of the belt just catching her labia and she was gone, she thrashed in the ropes, the pleasure and the pain melting into one sensation, her spasming cunt sending long clear trails of her ejaculate splashing to the deck, she hung there dazed as her body shook.

"Bowson! Lower this little slut down to her knees, she's had her fun" Boos went up through the crowd... "SILENCE!... Because it's time I had mine! Now hand me that rope!"

Bowson cut the rope, and the proud pirate princess crashed to the deck, her legs collapsing underneath her, her body shaking as the orgasm still ripped through her.

She felt the cold steel of a blade as her bonds were cut, and then fresh rope wrapped around her chest, one line above her breasts and one line below, the rope then fed between them and savagely pulled tight, her breasts now squeezed impossibly tight, yet more rope wound around each breast squeezing them even tighter. A slap landed across her breasts and stars exploded behind her eyes.

"Lads! What say you? Is it time we made this cum hungry whore walk the boards?"

The sound of the cheers from her captors crew, and the confused silence from her own made her drip with anticipation at what was coming next...

"Bowson! String up the line, twice the knots, and extra tight for our little guest" he reached down, grabbing her hair and forcing her face to the floor. "I keep this ship immaculate, so if a wanton slut comes on board and makes a mess of my deck, then she also cleans it up, now lick it all up" her tongue licked the boards, the taste a mixture of her juices, salt spray and the earthy taste of the wood. She looked up at her captor, trying to keep her eyes defiant, but her true feelings betrayed her as she dripped down the inside of her thighs.

Using the rope binding her breasts to drag her to her feet, he could see her skin had already started to darken. He savagely punched a nipple drawing a shriek from her lips.

"Now my little whore, this is going to be fun, well for us it is, not so much for you... unless that is, if I am right, and you are the pain loving, exhibitionist, cum hungry slut I believe you to be."