All Comments on 'Propositioned'

by Mergansa

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic stupidity

Just what every wife dreams of - a husband that pimps her out. It's such a ridiculous idea and the dialogue was SO bad that I just had to laugh. Ugly story.

1 star

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaover 3 years ago

Ah, mattenw, what a sheltered life you lead. What I think you meant to say was "not all men are proud that their wives are still desired." But make no mistake, my friend, there are men who enjoy knowing their wives are still highly desired by men AND women. Pride is quite nebulous. What you are proud of is not necessarily what I am proud of, nor the next person, and so on. For example, are you proud you visited a porn site to find a stroke story today? I am.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

B...A.....D

Im glad so many writers think women drop their panties in the wink of an eye.

I tried but this was truly too stupid and my eyes spent more time looking backwards at my brain then they did at the screen.

I read a bit on the last page and my god what a nutless, cowering, spineless waste of human flesh he is. And one that wants a skank like that? ROFL.

Truly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry, but the dialogue didn't cut it for me. The entire plot revolved around that. I also can't imagine a guy trying talk out like that with a husband without getting his teeth knocked out. Your writing was good, though. I added a point for that. 4*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
My Thoughts

This seems to be a common fantasy. I guess it's to do with men whose sex lives are not very exciting, searching for a way to liven things up and preferring to ignore the likely consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not me

Once she took of her panties and handed them to me i would have dropped them and said “she is yours”. Good bye. I would fly home and see a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

After all that his wife still respected a wimp like him? Only for that this marriage would end as soon as they had returned. A wimp dominated by another wimp. What a shitty story.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 3 years ago
Clearly fantasy but interesting.

It is most interesting to me that the comments come from people who are anonymous or have not written a story themselves.

A well written fantasy, sorry that both of them gave in so easily to a bully who in turn became a browbeaten immediately by his wife.

Did Penny get the ring that he promised her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thoughts

Pretty hot story . Me as a married man I don’t take to my wife flirting as anything but total disrespect and I’d expect her to feel the same if it was me doing it. In this situation as soon as she told about her interest when confronted I’d have told her go get out and started to pack my clothes as a sign marriage over. If it hot as far as the guys comments over that first drink it would’ve never got past that because I’d have humored him to relax him then smashed the glass across his face . I think these stories would be good sometimes if the hubby calls the wife’s bluff like he did but tells her he’s going to find a woman of his own also. He would of left and got a room somewhere else even if he didn’t get laid to put panic in her . Me personally if it was overboard from go I think I’d just tell her stay the divorce papers will be ready when you get home . It would be a hard line for me . I could not tolerate that even a tiny tiny bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

A fun story, well written too. Loved the fantasy aspect to all this, "it's a vacation, and nobody knows us here, let's have some fun." I don't know that I would have the courage to do something similar myself, but I might dream about it.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well written and exciting story . I’m glad it wasn’t my wife and I in this situation , on a personal note , I wouldn’t have let that happen right from the beginning , and if I couldn’t have stopped it I would have divorced her . But that’s just me , I don’t like to be bullied and became violent , nor would I tolerate the disrespect . But like I said , that’s just me ! Great story worth 5 stars !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And that keeping it in check is a very short lived exercise on her part , sooner rather than later a guys gonna come along that trips a trigger in her this time you won’t know until she confesses later . Then once the hidden cheating has happened it’ll only take a little nudge for the next fuckhead to nail her ! After several of these clandestine fucks she’ll be fucking every big cock she can find ! Eventually you’ll find her fucking 4 or so guys at once and you’ll try to remember that beautiful and faithful wife you had before she whored herself out to the fuckwad during holiday ! But you won’t find a trace of her left and you’ll be dismayed and forlorn for the both of you as you crawl back into your corner inside yourself and wait for this wanton hoe to come back to your bed that has serviced so many others since you bought it new .

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

All these clowns commenting that this is such a great story, but they wouldn’t let their whores do it. I guess they’re just cucks while they read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What can I say she loved him and she knew the marriage would be changed forever if she continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous