Propositioned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's sexy. You should show your legs more."

I lifted the hem of her skirt and she slapped my hand away, but not before I'd revealed tight black panties.

"Those look new too."

"I always buy a new outfit for the holiday."

"Leonard will like them."

"Shut up. He won't have the chance. And you have a dirty mind."

After breakfast we agreed that I would walk the half mile to some shops to buy a few things we needed. Penny would look round the resort. We'd meet back at the chalet.

I was back from my shopping before Penny and sent a text asking where she was. It was ten minutes before I had a reply. "I'm on the beach. Leonard's here."

I was out of the chalet in a rush and scampered down to the beach. There were lots of sunbathers and I couldn't see them at first and dashed one way and then the other, searching the reclining figures. Eventually I spotted them and arrived at their side hot and breathless.

They were lying on the sand, Penny fully clothed and looking a little uneasy. Leonard wore only bathing shorts, his whole body bronzed and muscular. They didn't appear especially pleased to be found and stared at me without getting up.

"You found us. Good," said Penny flatly.

"Hey friend, good to see you," said Leonard. "It's a lovely day and we shouldn't waste a moment. But for now I'm keeping your wife company and in return she's amusing me."

I stood awkwardly beside them and after a bit Penny sat up, knees slightly parted, hips twisted. Leonard turned on his side, head supported on his hand and I was sure that he could see under her skirt. She must have known but didn't change her position as he continued to gaze at her exposed thighs.

"Penny tells me how much you enjoyed the sex last night," he said matter-of-factly, staring at her legs. "You owe me already."

"Don't embarrass me Leonard," she said and slid forward to balance on her feet prior to straightening up.

Her knees were slightly parted and I was sure he could see everything under her skirt. I was staring at her knees, Leonard from his lower position, at her panties. Then, I thought, she's done it on purpose. She's showing off in front of me because of my joke about admiring her panties. As if to prove me right, she held the position for a moment before standing up.

The moment had passed and Leonard sprang to his feet showing a strength at odds with his age. Once again his big hand took mine. "How are things?"

"Good. I've been shopping."

"I'm glad you're keeping yourself busy. I suggest you go for a swim and cool off. Penny's having lunch with me. You'll have to manage by yourself."

I had the impression of events moving fast, the game already out of my grasp. I glanced at Penny but she gave me no help. "I see."

"To celebrate. It's as we discussed last night. I want you to give her to me. Come here, sweetheart."

He put out a hand and took hold of Penny's wrist, pulling her towards him. Grabbing the other wrist, he pulled them together in front of her so that she couldn't move, bent over her and kissed her lips. She didn't struggle, eyes down, lips parted, and I was astonished at her willingness to do what he demanded. She seemed happy but gave me a questioning look.

"You don't mind me going? You said I should go for a drink and I don't see why I shouldn't."

Leonard was pleased. "Good girl." He turned back to me. "Now is the time to say it. Tell her she's mine. Say that you've given her to me."

All ideas of a peaceful holiday were gone. Penny was expressionless. I had no idea what she wanted me to say. Now his arm was round her shoulder, pulling her against him, a proprietorial palm clasped to the bulge of a breast. Never before had she appeared so desirable, so made for sex. It seemed to me that he'd already taken her. Both stared at me, curious to see how I would respond.

"Of course you must have her. She's yours -- your plaything," I said confidently. "I hope you have a good lunch."

Penny tried to keep her feelings hidden but she seemed surprised. Leonard grinned cheerfully.

"You hear your husband? I told you he'd agree."

"I'm not anybody's to be given away. I do what I want," replied Penny.

He laughed and shook his head. "You want me to take you," and made her submit to another warm kiss without protest. His arm went round her waist, his hand under her tee shirt against her naked back and the top of her buttocks.

"You know it's what you want," I added. "You'd have said if you wanted none of this to happen."

"Don't put it on me," she said.

Leonard laughed. "Typical husband and wife bickering. We're agreed you're mine so stop arguing. Go back to your chalet and get ready for me. We're going somewhere nice."

I was breathing hard and trying to gauge Polly's true feelings. To me, she looked excited and flushed -- completely overtaken by the force of this stranger. I had no doubt that she wanted to give in to him and that my role was to help her. My own feelings were confused -- lust certainly because she'd never seemed so desirable -- but also fear.

Turning to me, Leonard said, "When she's ready, bring her to my chalet and hand her over. Will you do that?"

Penny and I glanced at one another, both alert to this piece of theatre. I was to have my nose rubbed in what I had done. Penny was ashamed -- but only a little, and she was more amused than fearful. Her meaning was clear: serves you right because this is what you get for playing silly games. And I had no idea why I was acting as I was. I could have refused Leonard and was fairly sure Penney had expected me to take back control at the critical moment. I hadn't, I realised, because I had to see what happened next.

Leonard and I shook hands and Penny and I walked to the chalet. For a while it seemed we had nothing to say. Eventually I said, "What are you thinking?"

"Hard to say. Apprehensive, I think. I've no idea what I've done but this is more exciting than our usual holiday."

"As you said, you do it only because you want to. You're not having second thoughts?"

"You were showing him your panties."

"You liked that? I thought you'd like to see me behaving badly. I like Leonard a lot. He's good company. But there's no way I'm letting him seduce me, even if you don't mind. Sex is what I do with you. We'll have a meal and I'll enjoy his company. Then I'll come back."

"That's the way to handle it. But he thinks you'll soon give in."

"You sound as if you want me to."

"It's not my call. Do what you like to do. Tell me about it when you get back."

She showered and dressed in a low-cut silk top and a longer cotton skirt before spending ages on her hair and makeup. I fiddled about online reading the news headlines and checking my mail, unsurprisingly finding it difficult to concentrate. Eventually Penny was ready and I complimented her on how she looked.

"Are you ready for this?"

"I'm game. What will you do while I'm away?"

"Have a swim and a drink on the beach, maybe go for a walk and look round, maybe come back for a siesta."

"Keep your phone handy. I may need support."

"You'll have a great time."

We walked over to Leonard's chalet. Once more he shook my hand and we both stared at Penny.

"She's yours," I said. "Take care and have a good time with her."

"Thanks," he said. "I shall enjoy her. Sweetheart, you look gorgeous and I can see how pleased you are to be mine. Life will be very different while you're with me." He grinned devilishly. "To start with, I want you to take off your knickers and give them to your husband."

"I don't think so," she said, flushing brightly. "Why would I do such a ridiculous thing?"

"Do it. I insist. The breeze under your skirt will be a reminder that your pussy's mine to do with as I please."

"No it isn't."

"Do it. They're a token for your husband. He'll know there's no going back, a reminder under his pillow of what he's missing. Really, I insist."

I laughed at her surprise and enjoyed the battle of wills. I knew Penny. She thought she was in charge and was angry at being made to do something that for her was silly, boyish and crude. I thought she might walk out. Instead, she gave in.

"I really have to do it?" Leonard nodded, his eyes never leaving her. "Then don't look."

She was embarrassed to undress with two men watching and waited for us to look away. We continued to stare. After another pause, she shrugged, pulled up her skirt to the top of her thighs and hooked down her panties, kicking them off her heels.

"Now give them to your husband. They'll keep him company and help him imagine the sexy things we'll be doing."

Obedient now, she handed them to me, unable meet my gaze. I crushed them in the palm of my hand, the excitement of the game suddenly vanishing.

"Have a good time," I said as brightly as I could manage and dashed out of the chalet overcome by feelings of pain and worthlessness.

Outside, the sun was shining and holidaymakers were idling along the path to the beach, oblivious to my panic. What had I done? I joined the parade of people enjoying the sun along the beach, anxious to put distance between myself and the couple. My fingers were teasing the silky ball of fabric in my hand. Leonard was right: her panties served as a continual reminder of her nakedness.

I sat down in a café and admired the barely clothed women walking along the beach or stretched out in the sun. They were proud of their bodies and careless of being observed but I could think only of Penny making love to Leonard. They could be doing it now, his bulk pressing her into the mattress, her legs flung wide, her fingers clutching his broad shoulders, his cock ... his cock had to be a monster. The heave of the sea seemed to mimic Penny's breathing as she was fucked, the breakers rushing up the beach like a climax.

When the waitress came to take my order, I realised that the panties were on the table in front of me. I stuffed them in my pocket, only drawing her attention to them. They can't be doing it yet. Leonard will need time to overcome Penny's objections. They'll have lunch, then sex. She'll say no again and again but she'll give way. Desire will work its magic and she'll be mesmerised by his monster cock. His fingers will find her naked sex and tease her until she forgets to resist. Five minutes petting and she'll lie back, spread her legs and welcome his cock. After so long with me, she'll not be prepared. I can hear her grunt of surprise as he pushes into her, a grunt that soon becomes a cry of gratification. I can hear her short, guttural whimpers as he drives her to her first adulterous orgasm. I can smell the sweat on her body, feel her wetness and see the semen oozing from her sex. I had to try hard to escape the spell of this shocking image.

Don't ask me what I did as the sun slowly descended from its mid-day high. I sat on the beach absorbing the voluptuous heat from the sand, walked to another bar and drank a beer. My eyes fixed on two young women in scanty outfits indifferent to my gaze. Sex was everywhere. Tired and touched by the sun, I walked back to the chalet intending to take a siesta only to realise that I couldn't go near the chalets. Instead, I found another bar with a cool interior and fell asleep in front of a television showing a football match.

I woke confused as if I'd been sleeping for hours. The same football match was playing. I put my hand in my pocket to take out my wallet and drew out Penny's knickers. Suddenly I was convinced that they were doing it now. I looked at my phone -- no messages. I had to go back.

I hurried to the chalet wondering what to say if Penny was there, only to be disappointed. It was empty and abandoned, the clothes she'd taken off to get ready for Leonard strewn on the floor. I put on the coffee machine and sat watching it drip into the jug, concentrating on keeping my mind empty.

The coffee was still not ready but it seemed ages later when I heard the click of the door catch. I leapt to my feet and Penny was smiling at me. I must have looked relieved and she grinned encouragingly -- not tired or subdued or elated, just Penny. But she didn't come over to me, going to the bedroom to drop her bag and kick off her shoes. Was there a new casual sexiness in her step, or was she reminding me that she was no longer mine?

"Coffee! Good. I've missed you. Now kiss me and give me a cup. I want to hear what you've been doing. I can only stay while Leonard has a siesta. He'll call for me."

I kissed her and she seemed to smell of sex.

"You fucked him."

She laughed happily and took up a couple of mugs, ignoring the dramatic silence as she filled them from the machine. Her eyes were laughing with amusement as she handed me my cup.

"Is that all you want to know? I'm sorry to disappoint you but I didn't. I said I wouldn't but you refused to believe me. Satisfied? Don't spill your coffee."

For a moment my hand shook and I was speechless. "Nothing happened then."

"You seem disappointed but I didn't say that. My pussy's as much a virgin as when I left -- I mean virgin to my lover -- you don't count. But Leonard likes my pussy -- he keeps wanting me to show myself off. And don't be shocked, he put a finger there."

"He put a finger in you?"

"Do you want all the smutty details? It was two fingers actually. I told you I liked his hands. It's too late if you mind. In a way it was a good thing because I was able to relieve him with my hand -- jack him off -- is that the right word? It should keep him happy for a while."

"You did that?"

"Here, look. I didn't wash so that I could show you."

She pointed to shiny spots of dried semen on her face and blouse.

"I could smell it."

She laughed and kissed me again. "You'd better get used to it because I'm sure I'll have to do it again. He's such fun to be with."

"You liked doing that for him and want to do it again. And you liked having his finger in you."

"Is that a problem? It's naughty and exciting."

"He made you come."

"You told me to enjoy myself. I hope he calls me back soon."

"He'll want more than a hand job."

"I'm not fucking him."

"Don't pretend you wouldn't rather have his monster cock in place of his fingers."

"It is a monster cock. It's beautiful and I like exciting it and stroking it."

"You could try using your mouth."

Penny had never claimed to enjoy oral sex much. She said it did nothing for her. "Mmm. You think I should do that? It would be so dirty."

"Don't pretend you haven't thought of it. And it might keep him happy."

She sighed. "I love his cock. It's so strong and hard and potent -- like a battering ram. I'll take him in my mouth and make him come -- make him drown me in his seed. Does that turn you on?"

I grabbed hold of her, feeling up her thigh to her sex. She tried to wriggle free but I held her tight and got a finger into her sex.

"You're soaking wet but you don't feel fucked -- at least, not by a monster cock."

"You didn't believe me? I'm not fucked but I'm a little sore from his fingers. You're not so demanding."

"Maybe there's time for me to fuck you."

"You can't do that. Remember, you gave me to Leonard, and anyway I'm tired. He'd have to agree and he says I mustn't fuck you. At least, not until he's fucked me."

"That's blackmail."

"I think it's fair. But I'm not fucking him so you'll have to do without. You can jack off thinking about me playing with his cock."

We relaxed and sat side by side drinking coffee and I made an effort to adjust my thoughts. I'd been so sure they were fucking and I was comforted to know that she'd resisted. But It was disconcerting to see how much she'd enjoyed herself with Leonard and I knew it could only be a matter of time before he got what he wanted. She was singing to herself and smiling at her memories, so much more relaxed than usual. Could it be that I was disappointed? The conversation had excited me and I was overwrought, confused by the heady atmosphere of sex and my own frustration. Imagining her sucking his monster cock had somehow made me think of her doing it to me. But I'd drunk more than a few beers and after a bit my eyes drooped and I fell asleep.

I was shot awake by the sound of my phone. It was Leonard and he was telling me how much he wanted to fuck Penny. I called out to Penny.

"Leonard's invited me for a drink. I'm to bring you with me. And he thinks he's going to fuck you."

Penny was immediately in a panic. "I have to get ready."

"Hang on, there's more. He says you have to come naked."

"Not good." There was panic in her eyes which she quickly suppressed. She looked out of the window of the chalet. Most people were on the beach but some were done for the day and walking back. "Why does he want me to do that?"

"Think about it. To prove to us both that you'll do whatever he demands, however unreasonable."

"I won't make love to him. I've told him."

"Then show him by not doing what he says. Don't go naked."

"I want to do it."

She pulled off her clothes and showered quickly. I tried not to look, unsettled by her naked body. She was cheerful again and put on a straw hat and flip flops. With her bag in her hand she astonished me by opening the door and stepping out without checking who was around. This was no walk of shame; she was proud of herself. A few people were watching but she didn't hurry. I followed behind, eyes on her buttocks as she crossed the dozen yards to Leonard's chalet, convinced that this time she would have no defence when he demanded her pussy.

Leonard didn't open his door at once. He was making her wait. We stood on the doorstep and looked round. A man at a chalet a few dozen yards away put up a hand and waved. Two women walking by stopped and turned to stare. It was a relief when the door opened. Leonard was dressed in a black silk dressing gown and ignored Penny. He shook my hand yet again. Penny tried to get past him into the chalet, but he grabbed her arm and pulled her against him, kissing her lips, a hand on her sex, easing a finger inside her. Leonard was flaunting his possession. The watching women hurried off.

"Don't try to escape. The world has to know that your pussy belongs to me. Tell your husband I'm going to fuck you."

She was squirming on his fingers. "Don't make me fuck you."

"You tell her," he said to me. "Tell your wife I'm going to fuck her."

"You want it to happen. It's why you're here Penny," I said.

We pulled her into the chalet between us and Leonard told her to bring the drinks over. It was like an awkward drinks party when you're the first to arrive -- a drinks party with a nude waitress. We stood in the centre of the room and watched Penny collect a tray of drinks and carry it over. I took a glass of scotch. Leonard was a head taller than Penny and loomed over her as she stood beside us holding the tray. She'd removed her hat and slipped on a pair of red stilettos.

"Leonard bought them for me," she said apologetically when she saw me looking. Pointing to her wrist, she showed me an unfamiliar gold bracelet. "That's my present for being a good girl."

"I like buying my girl gifts -- when she's good. I'll buy her a ring when she fucks me," said Leonard.

I glanced from Penny to Leonard and took a steadying sip of scotch. As I did so, I glanced down and choked. Confronting me was an erect penis projecting from between the folds of Leonard's silk dressing gown. I looked the other way at once. Leonard continued talking and I tried to nod appropriately and laugh at the jokes as if nothing was the matter. But I couldn't stop myself looking down again. His cock was in the monster category, impressive for its straight, cylindrical solidity. Especially notable was its obscene red bulbous end. Penny reached out and touched it with her finger.