Propositioned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pretence of making conversation faltered. Penny put down the tray, lowered herself to her knees and stared at the cock. Leonard broke off his story and looked down at her head, pushing his hips forward until the tip of his cock touched her lips. He put a hand in her hair and pressed against her, prizing open her mouth. She choked and pulled back, wiped the saliva from her lips and tried again, sliding her lips and tongue round his pulsating bulb. He pressed it into her mouth again and this time she found her breath, pressing her lips round him to form a perfect "O".

I sipped my scotch and tried not to stare. Leonard was smiling and moving his hips gently against her face.

"She's good," he said. "But she'll be better with practice. You don't ride her hard enough."

He gave me his glass and took hold of her hair, pulling her face against him so that she was made to accept his full length. She gagged and saliva dribbled from her mouth. He thrust harder. Moments later he stiffened and frothy semen bubbled from her lips. She pulled back and more semen flew into her hair and over her face. We all froze until the final drop fell on her breast.

"I didn't intend that but I can't resist an eager woman. Your wife loves giving me a blow job. Kiss your husband goodnight, Penny. You're staying the night with me and when I'm ready I'm going to fuck you." To me, he said, "I'll send her back well-fucked to have breakfast with you. I'm not greedy."

Penny did as she was told, pressing her warm and sweaty body against me. She was exhausted but happy and I held her tight as she kissed me. The unfamiliar taste on her lips made me recoil and started her giggling.

"You have to get used to the taste and smell of other men because your wife's a whore. You wanted to see me used and I didn't disappoint you. And I enjoyed making Leonard come. I think I did well."

I closed my eyes and kissed her again. This time she pushed her tongue into my mouth as if it was Leonard's cock and there was no mistaking what I could taste. Stunned, I could do nothing but stare at a bead of semen in her hair and let her tongue probe between my lips, assertive and alien. Eventually I pushed her away.

"I'll say goodnight."

I gave her one final kiss and squeezed her breast before running back to my chalet. It was a relief to close the door. I need time to think about what had just happened. But as soon as I had showered, I went to bed and was asleep within minutes.

The next thing was waking to the sound of the door catch. It was six a.m. and Penny was giggling and wearing Leonard's black silk dressing gown and the red high heels. She leapt onto the bed and gave me a kiss. This one tasted fresh and delightful.

"Are you pleased to see me lover boy?"

"How come you're here?" I said, fuddled by sleep.

"Don't you remember me? I'm your wife." She laughed and kissed me again. "Don't you remember the walk of shame? Your wife on her heels swallowing the biggest cock she's ever seen. Her lover coming in her mouth and over her face and breasts like a porn star. Were you proud of me?"

I grabbed hold of her and pulled ger against me, staring into her eyes and trying to work out what had happened. She returned my stare without blinking, her chest expanding unevenly to her breathing. "I did wonder where you learned to suck cock like that. Certainly not with me."

"Jealous!" She laughed happily. "I was inspired by his cock. It's made for putting in my mouth. I'm such a tart."

You are. You're made for giving pleasure. So can I fuck you now?"

She laughed. "You poor thing. You think I've done it? You think I'm not your virgin bride. Have you been lying here jacking off and thinking about me spreading my legs for that monster cock?"

I nodded and she rolled off me and let the dressing gown fall open. Eagerly, she spread her legs.

"What do you think? Do I look fucked?"

I reached out and touched her sex. She was dry -- freshly showered -- and I had to tease her lips with my finger to find my way inside.

"I don't know. You feel like you always do. Adorable."

"Well, he was ready for it but I got him to take another drink while I showered and when I came to bed he was asleep -- like a couple married for fifty years. Isn't your wife clever? I slipped out while he was still asleep and here I am, pure and sweet-smelling."

"You always were good at finding ways to avoid sex," I said, stroking her sex.

"And you can't have me." She'd discovered my eager erection under the bedclothes, as ready as it could ever be.

"I'd make do with your mouth," I suggested. "Leonard said you need more practice."

"I have to save my energies." She was teasing me because she put her hand on my cock and was massaging me with the tips of her fingers. "You spend too much time thinking about sex. It's unhealthy. Get up and go for a run before the sun gets high."

"I'm not missing my few moments alone with you even if you won't give me pleasure."

"Is that all I am, a machine for giving pleasure?"

"No, but you're a very good one."

She took hold of me properly and pumped her hand. I lay back and closed my eyes. We were interrupted by the sound of the door, which she'd left on the catch.

It was Leonard dressed only in a tee shirt with the word "Champion" across the front. Penny jumped to her feet, looking guilty. I pulled the sheet over me. This time Leonard was not erect but no less impressive, his large body strong, muscular and hard.

"Good. You've warmed her up." He stepped forward and caught Penny's wrist. "That was naughty my dear. When I said you could have breakfast with hubby, I meant after you'd fucked me."

She kissed him dutifully. "You were asleep. I couldn't ask you what you wanted," she said.

"You could have woken me with those pretty lips."

Eager to make amends, she dropped to her knees and reached out for his cock. He rose rapidly to her touch.

"Now tell me you want my cock."

She leaned forward, lips on his expanding bulb. He pulled her hair, making her stand up.

"Not your mouth. Tell me. You want my cock in your cunt."

"No."

Pulling her across the room, he pushed her face down across the table, lifting a knee so that her sex was exposed.

"Tell your husband. You want my cock inside you."

"No."

His fingers were between her legs, prising her open.

"You want me now. All of me filling you. In front of your husband."

"No."

He was now grotesquely erect and rubbing his cock against her buttocks and over her labia. They shone with desire.

"You want me, not your husband. You want me now." Hie nudged his shiny end against her sex. "Say it. I insist." When there was no instant reply, he replaced his cock with his fingers and thrust two inside her so that she grunted and flexed her hips.

"Please. Please."

"Please what?"

"I want your cock in me."

Again he put his cock against her slippery lips and this time thrust firmly with his hips. Now he was in her -- not all of him, perhaps half.

"I'm sorry ... mumpfh. I mean...mumpfh." She grunted with surprise, eyes wide, body tensing, air exhausted from her lungs.

"You want my cock. You've wanted my cock since you first saw me."

"Yes. Mumpfh. I mean no."

She was doing her best to relax as he pushed against her trying to fit more of his cock into her pussy. One big hand was on her back, pinning her to the table, the other stroked a buttock, a finger pressing her anus while he pushed into her. A couple more thrusts followed by sibilant gasps from Penny and he pulled out.

"You're a whore. Go tell your husband how much you like my cock. Tell him you're a whore and are desperate for me to put my cock back inside you."

She straightened up, staggered to the bed and fell on top of me. Leonard followed and stood over us watching as I kissed her and held her tight. She was trembling and sweating and kept saying sorry.

To me, he said, "She's disappointed me. She's not relaxed. Make her drip with desire for me. I'm sure you know how."

Of course I knew what made Penny's juices flow. My hand went to her sex. She was wet but not very wet.

"You can do better than that. I bet she likes you to use your mouth."

We understood what he wanted and she straddled me and I burrowed down until she was sitting on my face. I began to lick her labia and push my tongue into her. Now she relaxed, heavy on my face and upright only because Leonard had a hand on her shoulder. She had a hand round his penis. I worked hard and soon her juices were running down my cheek.

"That's better. Now she wants me. Tell your husband Penny how much you want me."

"I'm sorry. I do want him. I'm Leonard's."

"Not good enough. Tell him you want the whole of me inside you."

"I want his cock deep in my pussy. I'm sorry. I can't lie. I can't resist any more. I want him to fuck me."

He pushed her so that she was lying across me, thighs either side of my head. His knee was on the bed and he was leaning over us, his cock directly over my head. It butted her thigh, then perineum, then met her lips and slid into her in one motion, her buttocks relaxing and clenching as he met her flesh.

It was a monstrous situation for me as I was crushed beneath their weight, his shining cock working up to speed so close to my face. She was trapped beneath him, his hand tangled in her hair and holding her tight, his cock pumping her, relentlessly stretching and filling her sex. Each movement was transmitted through me to the mattress so that the whole bed was bouncing. A couple of times an extra violent thrust had his balls slap into my nose. I lay still, breathing hard, and when he pressed down hard, her sex was inches from my face. I reached out with my tongue and licked Penny's clitoris. In the circumstances, it seemed natural.

I had no sense of time passing. It was like the mid-stage of a marathon where exertion becomes as natural as breathing. There seemed to be no reason why it would end. Penny was whimpering and grunting and more than once her breathing gathered for a trembling orgasm. Eventually, Leonard's cock was driving hard into her without let-up and it was clear what was about to come. Penny was bucking and groaning loudly and his cock made a crude sucking sound as he thrust it home. We waited for the moment, which seemed endlessly delayed. Then we froze and he held himself deep inside her.

I struggled to breathe. Penny was panting with effort. Our bodies clung together, joined by sweat. Semen was leaking from around his cock. I tried to wipe my face but couldn't move my hand. Eventually his cock slipped from her pussy and flopped against the side of my face. Only now could we relax and disentangle ourselves. He got to his feet and I could breathe again. I still held Penny who was limp in my arms and I felt good, almost as if it was I who had come.

"You can fuck your husband if you want, then I take you away," Leonard told her and went to the shower.

Penny reversed herself and we clung to one another. My cock went straight into her and she ground her pelvis against me. But her sex was so relaxed and wet it wasn't the same as our usual lovemaking.

"Okay?" she asked. "I'm glad we did that. No hang-ups now and we can enjoy ourselves."

"You feel different. Your pussy's used to his cock."

"It is but you feel good too."

"It was good with him?"

"It was good."

"You orgasmed a lot."

"More like one long orgasm. I never expected that."

You like fucking him."

"I do."

"You want to do it again?"

"I do. Is that dreadful? You're the man I love but I want to fuck him a lot."

"You'd rather this was his cock?"

"Why not? My cunt wants to feel him. It's a new experience."

"He's enslaved you to his cock. You were easy."

"I was. I couldn't say yes quickly enough. He's right. I'm a whore."

I pumped away and came just as Leonard returned.

"Better get ready," he said to Penny. "I'm taking you away."

She was gone for three days. Every afternoon Leonard would send her back for an hour.

"This is to remind you of what you're missing," explained Penny as we made love. "And if I'm not as enthusiastic as you'd want, it's because he's never had enough. I'm exhausted most of the time. But I like him fucking me. I can't get enough of him."

On the third day, she said, "His wife's on her way. The affair's almost over and I have to come back to you."

"If I'll take you."

I was joking, and she knew it but played along. "If not, I'll have to find another kind man to be my lover."

"With a big cock. If I take you back you'll have to fuck me whenever I want. Like you do for Leonard."

"But you're my husband. We do it on Saturday night."

She came back the following morning fucked to exhaustion and we spent most of the day in bed. I thought she was back for good but she told me that Leonard would fuck her whenever he managed to get away from his wife.

But this was not to happen. Maybe his wife was suspicious -- she certainly gave me a filthy look the few times we met on the path to the beach as if she knew of some dreadful crime I'd committed. And her formidable nature was fully up to keeping her husband in check day and night.

Leonard himself was a much-diminished figure. I found him one time on the beach when his wife was momentarily out of hearing having her swim. He asked after Penny, then said, "I can't fuck her now even if we find a moment when I'm off the leash. Belinda insists that I make love to her every night and I need every volt of charge in my battery to stand a chance of storming her citadel. Sex with my wife is work, my friend, not fun."

Then next day they were gone and our own holiday ended a couple of days later. Our aeroplane soared into the sky and there was relief for both of us. Leonard was safely put into the history books and the holiday was like a half-remembered dream. What did I think now it was over?

I'm an easy-going type and mostly laugh at the ridiculous ways of the world. Penny loves me. There's no doubt about that and that's all that matters. Has nothing changed? Well, that's a difficult question. She never mentions Leonard. It's I who remind her, usually as a joke when I catch a man eyeing her up or when she's tired and I want to make love. Joking aside, there has been no inclination on her part to revisit the event or to repeat it. Leonard didn't turn her into a whore intent on fucking around. More's the pity, one might think. But there must have been something about Leonard that caused her to forget a lifetime's inhibition. A father fixation?

There are changes I can see. Penny has a more casual way with her body -- not flirtatious or seductive, but an acknowledgement that her body conveys sex to a man, that it's natural for a man to admire her and that it's nothing to worry about. She's more confident and humorous in situations that would once have annoyed her. Now if a stranger hits on her at a boring wedding reception or a business meeting, she'll play along and flirt back. But she's reeling him in only to leave him flat on his face. The game never goes anywhere and I suppose she does it to amuse herself or to tease me.

And maybe she's a little guilty about Leonard because she's grateful and relieved when we make love -- as if there's something she has to keep proving to me. I don't complain. I'm left wondering whether inside every normal woman there's a sex-obsessed whore. She spends her whole life keeping the whore in check and it needs an unusual combination of circumstances to let her free. Leonard bewitched us all and Penny's whore escaped into the sunshine. I can't blame her for that. As for my part in it all? Don't even ask.

THE END