Propositioned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Baby. Drink it." She was smiling down at me.

Richard's camera clicked away above my head, and I opened my mouth wide to let the content of Ana's pussy drain into it. I licked at her gash as the gooey mess filled my mouth, then struggled to swallow it. Once the initial gush was past, I was able to lick and suck on her clit and those long lips. I pulled them into my mouth and slurped on them.

After a few moments, I felt Richard's tongue on my chest. He was cleaning the snail trail left by his wife, and he traveled the length of my torso, but stopped short of my cock. If felt good, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him to keep going.

Even after cumming hard, I was still turned on. I love having a woman sit on my face, and Ana was SO hot! I ate her with gusto, and she came on my tongue. Afterward, she was ready for a change of pace. She rolled her leg over my head, and moved to stand on the floor.

I watched her walk slowly along the side of the pool table, gently dragging her fingernails down my body, then back up again as she got to the other side. The sway of her hips was exaggerated for my benefit. She was giving me a show.

A full circle around the table, and she stopped at my feet. Ana beckoned me with her finger. "Move down here." I obeyed, sliding toward her until my ass hit the bumper of the table. Ana eyed my cock the whole time, and then smiled at me before bending at the waist.

I watched her beautiful breasts move from resting against her chest to hanging in the air. She looked me in the eye and licked her lips. "Would you like me to suck your cock?"

"Yes. Please."

She kept eye contact as she licked my balls. "Are you sure?" She feigned concern. "You just finished cumming... Maybe it's too soon...?" Now she sucked one nut into her mouth. My cock twitched.

Her tongue rolled my testicle around her mouth. I moaned.

Ana raised her eyebrows in a question.

I got the message. "Yes. Please. Suck my cock!"

She released my sack and smiled. "Well! Since you seem to have an interest..."

She reached for my rod, and pulled it to a vertical position. Then, I watched it disappear slowly past her lips. She bobbed her head without rushing. She knew it would take time; I HAD just cum a scant few minutes earlier.

She used a combination of mouth, hands and breasts, and after awhile, the heat began to build. Maybe Latinas have sexual skills in their DNA. I don't know, but she seemed to sense when it was time to increase speed and/or pressure on my cock.

"Come on, Baby. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth. Fill my throat. Come on." As my orgasm started, she was pounding her fist up and down. As soon as the first drops spurted, she took me down her throat. I grabbed her head, and fucked her face hard and fast. Ana didn't flinch.

It felt like my lungs were being pulled through my balls, and I finally collapsed, panting hard, and completely drained. She continued to gently nursed on my dick, causing my whole body to jump and twitch.

Eventually, she relinquished my penis. "Maybe next time I make you cum four or five times. What do you think, Mijo?"

A nervous laugh escaped my chest. She'd nearly killed me to get a second orgasm. There was a tiny bit of genuine fear inside of me for how I would cum four times. FIVE?!! But, I also knew that if she wanted to try, I'd be first in line for that divine torture.

***

The rest of the evening was spent in comfortable proximity. We chatted, laughed, kissed, ate, drank. My hands roamed proprietorially over her body as her husband watched from a few feet away. Occasionally, I stood her up in front of me, made her bend over deeply, and licked at her snatch.

"I love this pussy, Richard," I told him. "I'm going to come back and use it."

"Please do," he responded.

"Yes. Come use my pussy. I want to feel you inside of me again and again."

The evening eventually came to an end. Richard pressed the memory card from his camera into my hand. "Please share any that you really like." I promised to do so. "Next time, perhaps we'll shoot some video?"

"I'd like that," I said. I turned to Ana. "Do you have any friends?"

"Of COURSE, Mijo!" Her eyes lit up at the suggestion. "I have a couple girlfriends who would love to suck your COCK." She emphasized the last word.

***

The ride home seemed long. I was dog tired, but I was looking forward to telling Mikki about the evening. When I arrived home, I popped the memory card into the computer and downloaded the images, then made a quick scan through. I grabbed a few good ones; getting my cock sucked in their entryway; the closeup of my cock in front of Richard; Richard jerking HIS cock into my mouth; Ana on my face, etc.

Richard had somehow managed to catch a nice glob of cum dropping from his wife's pussy lips onto my tongue, as well as a POV shot of her going down on me on the pool table. Mikki was going to be turned on.

I showered, lingering in the hot spray. I would sleep well that night.

As it often is, Mikki's timing was spot on. My phone rang just as I finished drying off. "Hello, Baby."

"Hi, Honey," came her voice from the other side of the planet. "How was your meeting?"

We switched to a video chat, and I related the story, sharing the pics one at a time. She got excited. "She's beautiful," she said. "I know you enjoyed fucking her."

"I did, and I can't wait for you to join me there. Richard is not allowed to have sex, but I'm sure Ana has plenty of cocks to invite. I'll make sure you're filled up. I want to clean your pussy the way I cleaned hers."

"You should," Mikki said.

"I will," I replied. "I promise!"

"Good. Now watch me." Mikki positioned the phone camera between her legs. "Tell me again about your evening..."

12