Pros & Cons Ch. 02

Story Info
Sienna's inner slut makes another appearance.
8k words
4.56
5.7k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SiSub
SiSub
87 Followers

In the trial court, the State initially succeeded in its application to introduce into evidence the contents of Exhibit "E23", viz transcripts of a number of communications made through Mr. Gregory Wilson's mobile phone and which were intercepted and/or monitored over the period 18 December to 5 May 2016.

"Do you want to know how I would fuck you, Sienna?"

The appellants' objection to the admissibility of the evidence was later upheld and the evidence excluded on the ground that it had not been established that the source from which the transcripts were made was the original recording. Proof of the authenticity and reliability of the transcripts was therefore found to be lacking.

"You'll gag and you'll choke, but you won't ever pull away. You want to satisfy me, keep my cock hard."

In this court, counsel for the State urged us to reverse the decision of the trial court relating to the admissibility of this evidence. It was also argued, on behalf of the defendant, that there is no reason why the contents of Exhibit "E23" should not be considered by this court. His counsel contended that without Exhibit "E23" there is even less evidence against the defendant. In the view I take of this matter, and as will appear later in this judgement, it is not necessary to revisit the point.

"Touch your clit for me, darling. I want to feel you gush all over my cock. And don't you dare try to be quiet. I want to hear my name echo throughout this dirty... dark... alley."

In the summary of substantial facts attached to the indictment, it is alleged that prior to the events in question the two appellants "entered into a conspiracy in terms of which they would import cocaine from beyond the borders of The United States of America" and that at all material times they "acted in execution of a criminal conspiracy and/or common purpose to commit the offences mentioned in the indictment". "

"Beg me, Sienna. Beg me to come in your tight little cunt."

Fucking hell!

I threw the stack of papers on the desk with a frustrated grunt and continued to pace, this time with my hands on my hips, my highlighter still clutched firmly in my grasp. I ran a hand through my hair, and sighed, resigning myself to another unproductive night. I couldn't focus, couldn't bring myself to pay attention to the case summary long enough to even absorb all the information the way I should be.

Axel had been calling twice a day since Monday, texting daily to check in. So far, I hadn't answered any of his phone calls or replied to a single text. I wasn't entirely sure why, except that I was trying very hard to avoid him.

As much as I loved how free I was with him, that he brought out parts of me that I didn't even know existed, I was concerned how far he planned on taking this. We had done so much to each other already, not including the quick fuck in the alley. After we got to his apartment, Axel had taken me against his apartment door, on the living room carpet, his kitchen, the balcony and God... The fucking dining table.

He'd fucked me hard and long and deep. My skin still bore some of the intensity of his passion and my pussy was recovering from his unapologetic brutality. But I felt lighter than I ever had, and despite the lack of sleep, I had an almost ethereal glow about me that screamed, "I got the absolute shit fucked out of me this weekend".

Any woman in her right mind wouldn't hesitate to answer her phone, especially if it meant being completely and entirely satisfied to your wildest expectations. Because when Axel decided to lavish you with his attention, he didn't let you go until you were both spent.

So fucking call him. It's not like you haven't been fantasising about him the entire week, hoping to get another go at him.

I shook my head, trying to clear it of the corrupting thoughts that plagued it. I sat down in my chair and brought up the DOJ database. It was a long shot, but I typed out his name anyway.

Axel Blaine.

I'd seen his last name in some correspondence with his landlord, and hoped that it would produce some results. My heart skipped when nothing popped up on the search. I tried to add some more criteria, like "Chicago" and "male", but none of my efforts yielded any results. I gave up with a sigh, leaning back in my seat. I realised once again that I didn't know a thing about him, including his occupation. What if he was married? Had a brood of kids at home? Was a serial killer who targeted successful redheads, luring them into his clutches by fucking them silly?

The only way to figure out Axel's angle was to ask him directly. Going about this any other way wouldn't produce any results. But no, I decided, shaking my head resolutely. This was an advantage, not knowing anything about him. It meant I'd forget about him soon, that I would stop touching myself at the idea of him.

Yeah, right. Keep telling yourself that, sweetheart.

It was his voice I heard, in that sexy drawl of his. I was about to call it a day when someone knocked on my door, and I granted them entrance with an exhausted shout, praying to the gods it wasn't my boss. But he wouldn't knock. He never did.

I smiled softly when Kristen swept the door open, her expression mirroring my own as she gently closed it behind her. She pulled up a chair and fell into it, groaning at the ceiling with her head tilted back. Her blonde hair fell in curly waves, contrasting well with her olive skin and black dress. I waited for her to regain composure, and when she turned in her chair to face me, her green eyes narrowing with frustration, I knew what she was going to say.

"Keller is a such a fucking cunt. Jesus, one of these days I'm going to quit, I swear."

"You say that every second day, Kris," I pointed out, reaching into one of the drawers of my desk to retrieve a bottle of vodka and two plastic cups. It was safe to drink now that we were closed for the day. Most of the staff was gone already, since it was happy hour at Tempest and other bars in the area.

"Why are you still here?" she asked, accepting the warm vodka with a grateful clink of her cup against mine. She leaned back in her chair and took a giant gulp. "I thought you were meeting Cam and Jaz for drinks tonight."

"I am, but I was trying to get through this trial summary before tomorrow. I have boxes and boxes of discovery to get through at home. I don't want to make any mistakes."

Kris nodded, her expression setting. "If anyone can put that arrogant fucker in jail, then it's you. Your record is immaculate, which is why I think Wilson's counsel is so worried. He's the only lead we have to Magnus right now, and once he realises how much time he stands to do, he'll break. Keller has to know that."

I shrugged. "He does. But it's his ass on the line. The higher-ups are watching him, not me. If we win, then they'll be thrilled. If we lose, they'll hang us out to dry. The odds are severely stacked against us, considering how easily Magnus and Wilson have been able to slip out of the DOJ's clutches every single time."

"I wouldn't be surprised if he took over the case himself," Kris joked, eyeing me over the brim of her cup.

"Keller? Can you imagine him reading through all the discovery files?"

Kris snorted, and then began to chuckle. I joined in and we both laughed for a full minute before we sobered. Kris wiped her eyes with the tip of her finger, her amusement spent. She finished off her drink and slid the cup over, then took it back when I arched a questioning brow at her.

"What? It's your cup."

"I'm not putting a dirty plastic cup back in my drawer. Go throw that shit away," I admonished, squashing mine in my hand, manicured nails digging into the plastic. "Unless you were sliding that cup over so I could refill it."

"What if I was?" she asked, arching her brows at me expectantly.

"Well," I began. "Maybe you could help me read through these discovery files before Monday... There's a lot of paperwork."

Her expression turned contemplative, black-polished nail tapping on her naturally pink lips. She pouted, then announced, "Nah. I've got a date with a very sexy doctor tonight and you need to meet the other half of our group before they sail off on their honeymoon."

She rose then, planting both hands on the desk to push herself up. The groan she releases betrays how exhausted she is, and I suddenly want to hug her and remind her what a great job she was doing. But I settled for an encouraging smile and said, "You know we wouldn't be able to get anything done without you, love. Right?"

She laughed, flicking her hair over her shoulder with a smirk. "Because you're all a bunch of punk ass bitches."

We both laughed, Kris sashaying to the door with that signature power walk of hers. "Call when you get home tonight, sunshine."

"You too, sweetness."

I reached for my phone as it rang, winced when I saw Jaz's number on my screen. With a resigned sigh, I answered it.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Where the hell are you? I thought you were on your way already," she yelled, trying to be heard over the background noise.

I stood up from my seat, packing up what little remained of my productivity for the day. I put my phone between my shoulder and my ear while I did this, the whole time trying to think of an excuse.

"Sorry, I am. I just had to, uhm, wrap up a few last minute things before I join you. Give or take, fifteen minutes."

I could almost see her roll her brown eyes, flicking her dramatically long hair over a slender shoulder. I hung up before she could add anything more, then gripped the strap of my bag, ready to go. But my phone rang again, and I answered without checking the caller ID.

"I said I was coming."

"Oh? Should I get the lube ready, then?"

I gasped, then lowered the phone so he couldn't hear me curse. I took a deep breath, placed the phone back on my ear and, as calmly as I could, said, "Hello, Axel."

"So you do remember me," came the response. "Funny. I thought for sure the only reason you weren't answering my calls or responding to my texts is because you got whacked over the head and developed short-term amnesia."

Leave it to him to get right to the heart of the matter. I licked my lips, and turned to face the windows, propping my hand on my hip.

"What do you want, Axel?"

An indignant scoff. "Answers. You can do that for me at least?"

"Answers to what?"

He grunted with effort, and I heard the scrape of metal on concrete. "Two questions."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes?"

A moment of silence, as if he were trying very hard to keep calm in the face of the attitude I was giving him. "First, I want to know why you've been avoiding me."

My grip tightened around the phone and I sat back down in my seat, feigning a calm I did not feel.

"I've been rather busy with work, so I-"

"No. Try again."

I frowned. I hate being interrupted. Usually, nobody dared to cut in while I was speaking. "But it's true. I have a large pile of case files-"

"Sienna."

My eyes drifted shut, the authoritative tone in his voice summoning that eager slut inside me that was so very desperate to please him. I willed her back into her little box, trying by all means to slam the lid shut. But it was too late, she was already out.

"Yes, Axel?"

"Don't lie to me."

"Yes, Axel."

"Tell me the truth."

I hesitated, uncertain whether to tell him the truth or give him an excuse he would be forced to believe. Again, I inhaled before speaking. "I'm seeing someone."

He chuckled, genuinely amused by my response. My frown turned into a scowl the longer he laughed and I was forced to cut in. "Alright, that's enough. Fuck."

He let out the last of his mirth, then quieted.

"I've been avoiding you because I don't think we should... I think spending another night together would be a bad idea."

I waited for an answer, not quite sure how he would respond to the truth. I find I'm biting down on my thumb nail, a nervous habit I hadn't indulged in for a very long time.

"Why not?" he questioned, his tone calm.

I tucked the loose hair behind my ear, then combed through the locks with my fingers, twirling a portion between a few of the digits. "You don't seem like the kind of man who does anything long-term..."

"There you go with the assumptions again," he sighed. "And I thought that's what you wanted. You said yourself that you don't have time to date. What's more convenient than having a hard dick on standby to ride when your slutty cunt gets wet?"

Goddamn it, his mouth was going to be my undoing. Why did everything that left his mouth have to be so vulgar?

"Really, Axel, there's no need to-"

"Now that we've established that your excuse is complete bullshit, I can ask my second question."

I waited.

"How many times a day have you fucked yourself, Sienna, since we last saw one another?"

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"No, you haven't been fucking yourself?"

"No, I won't answer the question."

He growled gently. "Once?"

"No."

"Twice?"

"No."

Another beat of silence. This time, I could hear the roar of a saw on his end, but it cut off abruptly when a door slammed shut.

"Five times a day?"

"Axel, stop."

"That's not what you said last time."

"Axel."

"That's more like it. Now tell me what I want to hear."

"Goodbye, Axel."

I hung up, tossing the phone on the table. I placed my hands on my hips and continued the pacing from earlier, only this time it's more vigorous. I pushed my fingers into my hair and combed the length away from my face.

My phone rang again, and I reached for it immediately. I stared at the screen and hated how excited I was that he was calling me back. I swallowed past the lump of arousal and answered.

"Give me a number, Sienna."

"No."

"I'm going to hold this against you later. The longer you resist, the further I'll push my cock down your throat. Even if you choke and gag, I won't pull out until I decide you've had enough. Do not make me ask you again."

He would make good on that promise, I knew. I had barely survived his ministrations last time, and if he pushed past those limits, I wasn't sure I would make it to the end of the night.

"It's maybe..." I sighed, embarrassed. "Four times."

"Per day? Since Sunday?"

"No, Tuesday. I could barely sit the first two days, so masturbation was out of the question."

I could hear him grin, and the way my body responded pissed me off to no end. I pulled the bag strap over my shoulder and walked out of my office, closing the door behind me.

"Just two days? I'll have to do better tonight then."

"I have plans, Axel."

Another door slammed shut, but this time I could tell he'd just slipped into a car. Maybe his, that impressive silver DB5 he'd driven us to his apartment in.

"Cancel them. I'm on my way to pick you up now."

"I really do have plans. I haven't seen my friends in weeks and it would be nice to spend time with them before they're off on their honeymoon..."

There's the roar of the engine, the sound of horns going off as he - I assumed - veers into traffic with that recklessness he approached every aspect of life. I blinked when I realised I'd stopped walking, frozen to the spot halfway from the elevator. I was in no hurry to leave.

"Alright. Thirty minutes then. I'll meet you at your office. Why don't you get ready for me so long?"

"Ready how?"

There's a lengthy pause this time. I waited for longer than a minute for his response, and when he didn't say anything for another stretch, I pulled the phone from my ear to check if he'd hung up.

"The bathroom on the first floor of your office?"

"Wait, what?"

"Go there now. I want you to do everything I tell you."

Was he fucking insane? At my office? Where I worked? I couldn't do that. Not to mention the fact that he wouldn't be able to get in at this time. Also, the cameras...

"Axel, I can't."

He groaned. "You don't have to argue against everything, Sienna. Just relax and do what I say. Go. I'll tell you what else I expect from you."

God, is this what I've been reduced to? A doll bending to the will of a master puppeteer? Being brought to heel as if I were his pet? Yet I am propelled toward the elevator, the desire to please him so powerful it overcomes my initial reluctance. I pushed the button, and within a minute, was descending toward the first floor of the building.

I had no idea how Axel was planning on getting in here and making it into the ladies bathroom without being seen by the cameras. But if he wanted my assistance with that, he would have asked for it.

I pushed the bathroom door open, then checked each of the stalls, one-by-one. I was alone, thankfully, which would make this next part a hell of a lot easier.

"I'm here."

"Alone?"

"Yes."

"Good. Good girl. Last stall. Get in. Don't close the door."

I floated to the last bathroom stall, placing my bag on the floor with a disgusted scrunch of my nose. I put the phone back on my ear and asked, "What now?"

"Remove your panties, Sienna."

I looked around, certain that someone was going to walk in here at any second. But I lifted my skirt anyway, felt it bunch up around my waist until my thighs were exposed. Phone to my ear, I hooked a thumb around the waistband and tugged until the lace slipped off my ass. From there, all I had to do was hold them up while I lifted a foot in turn, freeing the thong.

"They're off."

"Put them in your mouth, like a gag."

I was breathing heavily, turned on beyond all measure. I balled the lace up and lifted it to my mouth.

"Oh, and make sure the crotch is pressed right against your tongue so you can taste your wet cunt while you touch yourself."

I obeyed, rearranging the material so the cotton would lie on my tongue while the rest of the garment filled my mouth. I tried to speak, to tell him that I had done as he asked, but I was inaudible. Just like he wanted.

"Perfect. Now, get comfortable. Legs spread, cunt presented."

I dropped the lid of the toilet, then sat down on the cold porcelain. The chill was a shock to my system, but it did nothing to quell the heat rushing through my veins. I straddled the loo, placing a foot on either side. After I spread my legs as far as they could go, I unbuttoned my navy blouse and exposed the black bra beneath it. I removed both, draping them carefully over the bag so they wouldn't get dirty. I would need them later, when he was done getting off on my sluttiness. My fingers were itching to slip inside my pussy and I wanted so badly to come that I teased the tips over my shaved lips. I had shaved since the last time I saw Axel, and I hoped he'd appreciate it.

"One finger. In your pussy."

I moaned in relief, smearing my arousal over my clit and lips, then pushing the slender length of my middle finger as far as it would go inside me. Axel must hear it, because he growled deep and low in his throat.

"Another. Fuck yourself, slowly."

The second finger slid in quite easily, and very soon I was fucking myself to the memory of Axel's cock again. Only this time, it's much more erotic because I know he's on his way, that he'll be here to watch me touch myself. And he was going to fuck me again. The thought alone was enough to make me gush, and my head fell back against the wall.

The bathroom door crashed open, and I froze in place. I pulled my legs together, ready to push the door closed in case someone decided to come this way.

And they did.

Heavy boots, rubber soles, measured steps. I ended the call, nostrils flaring in recognition of Axel's familiar scent. I slowly eased my legs open once more, even though a part of me screamed that I shouldn't. I adjusted my position so he could see my cunt from the doorway, as well as the arousal dripping on the seat.

I held my breath as he came into view, my heart galloping with a myriad of emotions at the sight of him. The long-sleeve t-shirt is what I notice first, white and tight, his muscles stretching the fabric beautifully. The black jeans next, those workman's boots again. He stepped into the stall, blocking me from seeing anything but him.

SiSub
SiSub
87 Followers