Pros & Cons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pouted. "I don't want to."

"Sorry, darling. But Bane is just as tired as I am and I can assure you he won't be until morning."

She looked disappointed, but she didn't say anything more. I grinned, pushed the few remaining tendrils off her face and laid her head back onto my chest. "Sleep, Sienna."

She was against the idea at first, but the comfortable position and the warmth of my arms melted that resistance away in less than five minutes. In ten, she was snoring lightly. I waited an hour before I lifted her off my chest and pulled my cock from her pussy.

I knew from the days of surveillance prior to our meet-cute that she was a deep sleeper. She would be out for another two hours, maybe even four since she was so drained. I pulled on my pants and my socks, carried my boots to the front door, where I left them on the end table where she placed her keys. Her house is large enough that I could open certain doors without being heard, but I only needed to open one: Her office.

I could have snuck in here a week ago, taken the information I needed and destroyed the rest, but I needed her to be here when I did this. The alarms, the motion sensors, the gun hidden in the top drawer of her bedside cabinet...

Okay, I'll cut the bullshit. I just really liked fucking her. And I wanted to do it again before I disappeared.

It takes an hour to copy and then completely wipe her drive, and I spend those precious minutes gathering up all the paperwork she had on Magnus. Sure, she could get more, but that would be rather difficult after an acquaintance of mine wiped everything on the DOJ's server that had to do with the guy she was chasing. The other firms had already been taken care of, witnesses and sources killed to remove all leads, judges and police officers involved in the cases either threatened or bribed. This, that I was doing now, was the last move in a chess game Sienna didn't even know she was playing. I thought this was the better option where she was involved. If I took the information from her, then she wouldn't be a threat anymore.

But just to be sure, I planted some sophisticated spyware on her drive. I already had her phone cloned, thanks to my first encounter with her, so I knew exactly who she was communicating with and whatever the fuck they were talking about. The cameras in her apartment would also alert me of her movements.

I removed the flash drive when I was done, tucking it into my pocket like it was a useless receipt and not evidence that would put Magnus away for life. In a moment of total weakness, I returned to her bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I ran a hand through her mane, memorising the softness and vibrance. She didn't stir, just kept breathing deeply and evenly. I pressed a small kiss to her forehead and stood once again. I pulled the covers over her body and turned to leave.

When I got to her door, I looked back at her one last time, branding her beautiful, delicate face and the way her lashes rested on her cheeks into the deepest recesses of my mind. The slender arms that led to small, lovely hands and her slender, petite form. Even her tiny little feet, with even non-existent toes.

I smiled at her sleeping form and walked out of her bedroom. I didn't want to see the look on her face when she realised what I've done, and judging by how quickly her temper flares, I knew it would be best to skip out now. Downstairs, I wrote her a note with, then left as quietly as I could.