Pros & Cons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leisurely took me in, gaze sweeping over my hair, face, tits and cunt. My grasp tightened around the phone, and I pushed my fingers in deeper, waiting for his approval. His grin made my toes curl and I let out a breath I didn't even realise I was holding.

"Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you look right now?" he asked, hand reaching for the growing bulge in his jeans. I resumed fucking myself while he rubbed his erection, hoping he would draw nearer so I could have the privilege of touching him again.

Axel took another step forward, so he was towering over me. It was like looking up at a giant, his mammoth size all the more pronounced since I was sitting down. He cupped the back of my head, his fingers weaving into my hair with familiarity.

"Have you missed me, Sienna?"

My fingers were still thrusting, my hips now bucking forward of their own accord. I nodded, staring deep into his eyes so he could see the truth in them.

"I've missed you too. I've been thinking of your wet pussy all week."

I moaned through the gag, my cry muffled by the cotton and lace in my mouth.

"Are you going to come for me, my little slut?" his other hand slapping both my tits. He tilted my head back and landed two sharp strikes on swinging mounds again.

I nodded, whimpering in response. I was already close, and if he kept smacking my breasts like this, I was going to come. Add the fact that I was shoving my fingers as far deep into my pussy as they would go in a bathroom stall at work... Axel rained down two more harsh strikes, then pinched my nipples and twisted.

Oh, God, yes. Yes!

My cry is muted once more, but he knows I'm coming by the way my body convulsed and writhed, my spine arching on the toilet.

"That's one."

Axel kicked each foot back further, spreading me wider. He's quick to pull my fingers out from my pussy, and replace them with three of his. Fingers still wet, I closed a hand around his wrist, trying to yank his fingers from my cunt. But he locates my g-spot, curls his fingers and stimulates it like crazy. My right foot lifted off the floor, my toes curling almost involuntarily from the sensations coursing through my nerves. He kept me bent, spine bowed backwards and leaned in to suck one of my tender nipples into his hot mouth. I wanted to warn him to step back, that I was about to squirt all over him-

But my phone rang right before I fell apart, the vibrations loud in the silent stall. Axel cursed, slowing in his thrusting to look at me. The phone's insistent vibrations were enough to distract my brain from the impending orgasm, but not quite pertinent enough to snap me out of my lust-induced trance. I placed my foot back on the floor and checked to see who was calling.

With a speed unnatural for a man his size, Axel let go of my hair and plucked the phone from my hand to stare at the screen. When I tried to get up, he curled his fingers inside me and lifted me up by my cunt. Not by much, just a few inches off the porcelain, but it was enough to make me cry out in both shock and pleasure. I tried to sit back down, but he wouldn't let me. I leaned back, putting both my hands on the seat to lift off the lid. It does nothing to alleviate the intensity of my ecstasy, if anything. It just makes it worse.

Axel smiled at me, and placed a finger over his lips to shush me, then answered my phone. "Sienna's phone, hello."

He smirked down at me, enjoying my indignation. I tried to balance on one hand, so I could use the other to grab my phone back from him. But he resumes the stimulation, this time moving his fingers excruciatingly slow.

"Oh, she can't come to the phone. She's a little preoccupied at the moment," he said to Jaz, who I could hear was demanding to know what I was doing. I scowled at him, then lifted my foot, ready to kick him wherever it would hurt most. It might have worked if he didn't shove his fingers in deeper and lift me higher off the lid. My eyes rolled back in my skull and I released a moan that betrayed me immediately.

"Yes, she mentioned something like that. I hear congratulations are in order. Typical Europe, then?"

I moaned his name, but it sounded like a bunch of absolute nonsense. Just a garbled mess, which he ignores completely. He stooped down to kiss my neck, his fingers moving faster and probing more insistently.

"You can have her tomorrow. Maybe for that brunch bullshit you women love so much. She won't be in any condition to drink tonight," he groaned, biting down on the corner of my ear, tongue tracing the outline. I went cross-eyed, a whimper cutting Jaz's argument off mid-sentence.

"Hang on, Jasmine."

Our gazes locked, and he rewarded me with the sexiest grin I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. With an encouraging bite of my ear, he softly whispered, "Go ahead, sweetheart. "

Son of a-

The titillation increased, forcing a painful orgasm from deep within my core. A clear stream of liquid squirted from between my legs, splashing Axel's shirt and the crotch of his jeans. He squatted in front of me, watching my cum erupt with an avid fascination. My legs kicked around in the stall, forcing Axel to put down the phone so he could keep me spread. He didn't stop until the orgasm died down, but by then we were both soaked with cum. He smacked my pussy once, as if in appreciation of what he had just witnessed. Then he wiped his slicked digits all over my face, neck and tits.

After taking off his shirt and tossing it aside, Axel wrapped both hands around my waist. He lifted me, pressing my back against the wall. I hooked both legs around his hips, my heels digging into his taut ass. But he barely notices.

"Was that as good as it looked?"

It was the best I'd ever had. I was sufficiently wrecked and my senses were overloaded. His hand teased higher, the entirety of it closing around my left tit and then squeezing until I winced. Thick fingers dug into the soft mound, slowly pulling. I had no choice but to lean in, my hands on his chest for lack of anywhere else to place them.

"You have been trying my goddamn patience all week, sweetheart. If you hadn't looked as fucking delicious as you did when I walked in here, I wouldn't consider fucking you."

My hands were already working his belt, tugging the leather free from the loops. I hadn't had the pleasure of watching him last time, and seeing the raging lust on his face had me aching for him. I reached into his briefs, then gently removed the monster I wanted inside me.

A painful squeeze of my tit, a rough jerk that brought me forward with a soft whimper. I tightened my grasp around his girth in response, and stroked the length until my palm teased the swollen head. His hips bucked forward, his breath catching in his throat. I scooped cum from my pussy and spread it over the exposed shaft.

"I don't chase pussy, Sienna. I never have. But I had to bribe my way into a fucking government office just to see you for half an hour. But it's worth it to watch you get like this for me."

Axel let go of my tit. I choked on a sob, relieved that he was relenting. Those huge hands of his cupped my ass, fingers teasing at my lips before spreading them open for his cock. I enveloped his dick and slowly worked his pole until he was fucking into my hand. His eyes darkened, his depraved thoughts taking over now that he had me in his clutches. He took half a step forward, pushing me back against the wall. He bent his knees, hips thrusting into my hands.

"Four, you said?"

I frowned.

"Balls," he growled. As best I could, I cradled the heavy sac in my palm and kneaded both balls gently, then quickened my stroking. "Fuck, that's good. Seven times you touched yourself while thinking about me."

I nodded.

"That's the goal then."

My eyes widened.

"Hands on my shoulders. You don't make a sound. If you so much as whimper, I will stop."

I nodded, the voice in my head meekly whispering, "Yes, Axel."

He widened his stance, then impaled me on his cock. My nails dug into his shoulders, eyes rolling back so far in my head that they actually hurt. I had to grind my teeth together to keep from crying out, even going so far as to throw my head back in rapture.

Axel's mouth closed around my nipple, suckling the nub into his mouth like a starving man. He groaned his pleasure, biting down to test me. He lifted me again, and brought me down equally hard again. I inhaled sharply, and let go of his shoulder to close it around my mouth.

"You've been so good for me, Sienna. Do not disappoint me now."

I nodded frantically, my words still muffled by the panties in my mouth. I was desperately trying to tell him how much I wanted to be a good slut for him, but he wouldn't hear a word. Left with no other choice, I put my hand back on his shoulders and clenched around him with enough force to make him groan.

It takes sheer will not to curse out loud. Axel has to bury his face in the curve of my neck and stop fucking me altogether to keep from completely losing his shit. His breath was hot and heavy on my skin, fuelling my own hunger. When he finally looked at me, his eyes held the same intensity as last week.

I gulped, holding on tighter.

He thrusts inward, burying the last few inches back in my cunt. And from there, it's a continuous ball-slapping, tit-jiggling, cunt-watering fuck session that could rival even my favourite porn. Axel tears down every bit of my resistance, of my hesitation, and makes me give in.

My next orgasm comes quickly enough. Axel's close acquaintance with the female anatomy lending into his impressive prowess. The raw sexual energy between us was suffocating, and I could smell it in the air as clearly as I could my wet pussy. The noises we made left no illusion as to our activities, and I prayed nobody could hear us.

"I want your tits in my mouth, Sienna. Give them to me."

I cupped both mounds in my hands, pushed them up so they were level with his face. He buried the entirety of it in my cleavage and slobbered all over them, tongue wetting my tits. He wrenched my next release from me when he bit into my left breast, and this time I can't keep the squeal from escaping my mouth. I expect him to stop, or to reprimand me earnestly, but he just bends his knees and fucks into me with the single purpose of proving his virility.

"I'm going to fuck these tits of yours soon. I can't believe I haven't fucking done it already."

I melt in his arms, my walls tightening and gushing with every potent stroke of his thick dick. I wanted to scream my satisfaction, moan deeply with desire, but I couldn't risk it. Just because he hadn't stopped, didn't mean he wouldn't, and I refused to deprive myself of his cock again. God, how the fuck could I have denied myself such an incredible experience for an entire week?

"When I tell you that I want to see you, you make yourself available."

Axel lifted and dropped me onto his shaft, the frustration he had felt from our separation the last few days evaporating with every drop of cum he milked from me. I'm flattered by his anger, turned on that he would go to such lengths just to fuck me again.

"When I tell you that I'm on my way to pick you up, you better be ready for me."

He pressed his forehead against mine so I'm forced to stare into the deep, captivating orbs that are his eyes. My entire body trembled, and I squeezed my tits so tight that the mounds seemed to be spilling from my hands.

"When I tell you that I want my cock in one of your slutty holes, you fucking make sure you got time for me."

He's the sexiest I've ever seen him. Possessive, horny, demanding...

"You are my good girl. You are my little slut. You are whatever I want you to be. And you do not ever..."

With that, he rams into me so hard that my legs go numb. He held himself there, pushing against my cervix until I saw stars. It felt like his cock was in my guts, rearranging them to his will.

"And I mean ever... hang up on me. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Get that gag out your mouth. I want to hear you say it."

I removed the panties from my mouth, wrapping my arm around his neck. He pulled out, so I could feel every inch of his slick, throbbing dick between my legs. Then resumed his brutal pace so every word out of my mouth was a gasp.

"I am... your... good girl."

Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam.

"I am... your... little slut."

Pound. Pound. Pound. Pound.

"I am... whatever you want me to be."

He waited, his nails biting into my skin.

"I will not... hang up on you... or do anything to disrespect you... again."

His growl echoed throughout the entire bathroom, and he draped a leg over each arm, folding the limbs so my thighs flattened my tits to my chest. My final orgasm creeps in like water under a door, slowly at first, but quickly gaining traction.

"Fuck, I'm going to come again."

He kept his pace, but drove that cock with a strength I would've already sucked from a normal man. But Axel is in a league of his own; a boastful beast, a towering titan, an anomaly.

"Axel..."

He sped up. "Do it."

"I'm almost..."

He fucked harder. "Come for me, Sienna."

"Shiiit! I need something, bear. I'm right on the fucking edge."

"Clit. Now... Squirt. On my face."

I rubbed frantically at the nub, four of my fingers pressed firmly against my clit. I gasped, my vision blurring at the edges until all I could see was Axel's face. He snarled, teeth bared as he hissed in and out.

"Fuck! Fuck! Axel..."

His eyes squeezed shut and his body stiffened. My mouth flew open and my muscles loosened. The water that had trickled in beneath the door forced the wood off its hinges, the formidable wave crashing through with unmitigated force. Axel's legs gave out, and he fell to his knees, his expression scrunched up with what appeared to be pain. My orgasm fuelled his release, and we grunted and moaned until it hurt to keep going.

"Get dressed... We only had fifteen... minutes."

"Legs. Dead. Cannot even... move."

"Fuck."

He stood on trembling legs, placing me on the counter so he could clean the cum from my legs, from his chest and abs and beard with his shirt. He kept the bra, and pulled down my skirt while I buttoned the shirt. I picked up my phone while he gathered everything else and we left the bathroom. It's a mission to walk out the building with my pencil-thin heels and leaking pussy, but I managed to make it all the way to his car without falling. Axel threw my bag and his stained shirt in the back, then glanced at me.

"I'll need directions."

"To where?"

"Wherever your friends are."

I tapped my index finger on the scanner, unlocking my phone. Besides a bunch of emails and notifications from my social media, there was a text from Jaz.

It simply read: "Didn't think you had it in you 😋 Have fun, sweetie. Brunch tomorrow, 11:00".

Axel fired up the engine and I met his gaze with a sexy grin. I reached between his legs, cupping my palm over that familiar bulge. "Change of plans," I said. "We're going to my place."

***

Never in my life have I had pussy this good.

It's nearly two in the morning. Five rounds and gallons of cum later, I still couldn't belive that sex could actually be this fucking amazing.

I could barely feel my legs and I was definitely shooting blanks at this point. My dick hurt from all the chafing and I was going to pass out very soon.

Sienna wasn't doing any better than me. Her eyes were glazed over with both exhaustion and lust, her movements almost sluggish and clumsy, but she was adamant on riding me to another orgasm. I had my hands on that phenomenal ass of hers, guiding her squelching pussy up and down my cock. Her vibrant copper mane was a mess, her milky skin sporadically marked with love bites and deep handprints. Her ass had been a deep shade of red the last time I saw it, and I might have felt guilty about bruising her that badly if she hadn't opened that smart mouth and start spewing filth at me.

"Come on my face."

"Fuck my throat like a pussy."

"Fuck me harder, Axel."

"My cunt is so fucking wet for you."

"I can't wait to feel your cock in my ass, Axel. Do you want to fuck my tight little ass?"

"I'll be your good little slut, Axel. I promise. You're the only one I ever want to fuck me like this."

That last one had been my absolute favourite. Not because she was bent over on the living room carpet as she moaned it, loud enough for all her uptight neighbours to hear. No, it was the way she said it, her tone so sincere that it would've been impossible not to believe her.

I'd watched her walk into the bar like she fucking owned the place, lustrous copper hair wrapped neatly in a tight updo on the crown of her head, exposing the slender chokable column of her neck. Even before she turned towards the bar, I'd known she was a stunner. But nothing could have prepared me for those long-ass legs, the subtle curve of her hips, the round firmness of her ass. But her tits, nicely wrapped up for me in that button-up blouse, had me rising faster from my seat earlier than expected.

My mission that night had been to crack her open and see if she would melt at my feet, and she had responded much better than I thought she would. When she had followed me out into that alley, I'd been watching her from the shadows, chewing on a stick of gum, and hoping she would hurry back inside before I got my hands on her.

She had seemed so vulnerable and glorious, her silhouette lit up by the light across the street. I could see no specific details of her appearance, except that vibrant red hair that she insisted on tying up. Undoing that updo had been one of my first priorities, but I'd become so wrapped up in the shape of her hips, that I'd put that little task aside. I had rectified that little error as soon as we crashed into my apartment. I'd pulled every single pin from her mane until it fell in a thick curtain down her back, then ran my fingers through it like I'd imagined doing...

While last weekend had been a fucking blast, tonight was better somehow. Maybe she tasted sweeter now that I'd had to chase after her, the allure of her pussy made all the better at the idea that she was avoiding me. Whatever it was, this thing that made me want her so badly, it wouldn't fade.

Not even after she came all over my thighs and fell against my chest, her hair spilling over my chest like liquid silk. I ran my fingers through it, savouring the feel of it, and her. I loved how slutty and nasty she got for me, arching when I bent her, coming when I demanded it. She was so... Good fucking God, she was an enigma. But I liked that about her. I liked that she fought against her desire to be a horny slut so passionately, and still lost when it mattered most. I got off on the way she looked at me, as if pleading with me to stop her from becoming what she wanted to be. As if I somehow had the power to keep that side of her at bay.

Sienna lifted her head, her pouted lips beckoning. She whispered my name, so softly that it was inaudible. I wanted to lick them, to run my tongue over the plumpness before parting them and tasting her dirty, smart mouth. I wanted to irritate her, so that attitude would raise its ugly head and I'd have an excuse to ram my cock inside her one more time.

But I settled for laying her head back down on my chest, groaning at the feel of her magnificent tits pressed against me.

"No..." she moaned, fighting me. "More."

I laughed, pleased that she was ready for yet another round so soon after her last orgasm. And if I could get it back up after coming that many times, then I would. But my cock was tired, and like I said... I couldn't even feel my legs anymore.

I swatted her ass twice, the force hard enough to make her stop. She inhaled sharply, then turned that adorable glare on me. "I'm flattered, sweetheart, but you've drained every drop. You need to rest. You're shaking and you're exhausted. Go to sleep."