Prosecutorial Discretion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls kept a slow pace, the half mile walk requiring about twenty minutes. The time could have been less, but Carissa and Christina kept letting their hands explore Brandon's chest and back and just about everywhere else.

The trio did have to come to a quick stop when Brandon remembered his need to pee. One of the girls had goosed him with her thumb, putting pressure on his bladder, while the other had began rubbing her hand inside his thigh.

They teased him, begging him to "show his stuff." Each girl moved to a different side of the tree, cutting off any chance of escape. "Come on Brandon, said Carissa, "show us your stuff." "Turn my way please." begged Christina. "He's mine!" Carissa taunted back.

As they arrived at the lake, Carissa ran up and began undressing, stripping off her jeans and halter top, but, sadly, leaving on her now exposed matching green panties and bra. "Last one in gets sloppy seconds." she yelled as she ran into the water.

Christina turned, exposing her ass to Brandon as she wiggled it back and forth, her hands on her hips for added emphasis. Untie me please" asked Christine.

As Brandon began untying the knot Christine reached back and grabbed his hips, pulling him in tight and began grinding her hips into his, causing a quick reaction from Brandon groin. Dropping the sarong to the ground, Christine stepped out of it and turned to face Brandon. She was wearing a pair of silky light blue panties and a matching strapless bra.

Christina unbuttoned and then began unzipping his khaki shorts, slowly lowering them down to the ground, her face brushing against his boxer shorts, inches away from the bulge now so clearly showing. As she stood back up, her hand ran up his leg, her nails slowly scratching his skin. Her hands grabbed his shorts and began slowly tugging on them, sliding them a couple of inches lower.

Brandon freaked out and grabbed his shorts, quickly pulling them back up and in the process pinching one of his balls. "Ouch!" yelped Brandon as he began massaging his injured member.

Christina simply smiled at him, winking as she began removing his tee shirt, pulling it over his head. She took Brandon's hand and led him into the lake until the water was just up to Carissa's chest. It took them a minute to get use to the cold water, splashing each other when Carissa slipped her arms around Brandon's waist from behind, letting her hands slowly lower under the water.

Christina grabbed Brandon from the front, her arms sliding thru his and scratching the soft skin on his shoulders, kissing, biting him on his neck. Christina slowly slid her tongue across his cheek, parting his lips in a soft kiss. She dug her nails in Brandon's shoulders and neck, slowly scratching his skin as the kiss became more passionate, almost desperate.

A spotlight hit Brandon in the face, blinding him, followed by the screeching whoop whoop of a police siren. The shock sent all three stumbling into each other, tripping, falling down, submerging every inch of their skin.

Chapter 5

Brandon laid back down on his cot, thinking about all that happened. Andrew had left to check up on how everything was proceeding, the bail hearing, the destruction of evidence, how Lexi was holding up. So many pieces to put together in the correct order, any one was out of place would result in a decade or more of hard prison time.

The feds took a dim view to stealing evidence, especially hard drugs like cocaine.

Andrew had already taken care of the house and Lexi, now he needed his contact in the forensics unit to accidentally destroy the vials of blood. Not just his blood of course, several dozen vials would be smashed in an accident, maybe a fire. Sure it would clear some obviously guilty individuals, but hopefully they still will be able to make the cases stick.

If not, then there is a high chance the criminals will repeat their mistakes, the rich ones will owe him a favor. Life will go on as usual.

A very slow hour passed as Brandon lay on the cot, drifting in and out of sleep. Unfamiliar noises kept startling him, making him even more edgy as the cocaine hangover made his head pound. What was taking Andrew so long. His stomach was empty and the food they delivered for breakfast was runny eggs and burnt toast. He couldn't even tell if the drink was weak coffee of strong tea. Burnt anyway.

Just as Brandon felt himself finally drifting off, a banging of metal on metal rang thru his ears. "Breakfast my friend!" sang Andrew. He was holding a grease stained paper bag from the local diner. "Sausage muffins, hash browns and orange juice, even scrambled eggs and bacon. Dig in."

Andrew passed the bag thru the bars and grabbed a chair. This time he sat closer, his nose almost touching the bars. "Listen Brandon," Andrew almost whispered, "there has been a development. Lexi isn't downstairs arranging bail, she is in the morgue."

Brandon choked on the dry sausage biscuit, spitting half of the bite on the floor. "What do you mean she is in the morgue?" he screamed.

"Last night, after you left, Lexi tried to kill herself." Andrew stated coldly. "She took a handful of sleeping pills and a half a bottle of gin. Plus she had two small cuts on her stomach. At 11:47 PM she dialed 911, mumbled she had taken sleeping pills, said she had no choice, she was forced to take them. She then began a drunken rambling, slurring accusations of total craziness, first claiming you made her take them, then little green men made her take them."

"Our friend Officer Bellows took the call and after dispatching the ambulance he called me. I got there first and moved Lexi outside so no one saw the inside of the house. After they took her away is when I cleaned up the mess inside"

"She was in a coma when I first talked to you, the doctor thought she might pull thru, but then she had a seizure, her heart stopped."

Brandon sat there staring at Andrew. The thought of Lexi laying on a slab just about one hundred feet away scrambled his brain. His wife was dead kept running thru his mind.

"The problem is," Andrew continued, "there is a thirty minute gap between when you pulled into your driveway and when you left. Your neighbor recorded your arrival and departure times on his door camera, plus everyone knows the sound of your engine. You were moving fast when you left."

"There was also a lot of blood on your clothes and your car seat along with the handkerchief and tissues tied up nice and neat in the bag on the back seat floor. You told me you were cleaning yourself off from the cut on your head and that you had spent some time in your car snorting cocaine. We can't use that defense. "Your honor my client didn't kill his wife because he was snorting cocaine stolen from a drug dealer during a raid.""

"Here is the best deal I can make for you. Confess to having an affair with Officer Alice Bradford starting about four months ago. You ran into her in the hallway, she invited you to lunch to catch up. One thing led to another, she got you hooked on cocaine, turned you into an addict. The court docket has been light, nothing you prosecuted was of any real significance. Officer Bradford was the one stealing the evidence, she was the one selling it to a dealer."

Andrew paused for a minute, looking a Brandon as if he was a complete stranger. "You didn't force her did you? The cuts on her stomach could lead people to believe she was forced to swallow the pills and drink the gin. I'm sorry Brandon, but I have to ask."

"No. I swear she was fine when I left." sobbed Brandon, his face buried in his hands." Grabbing some toilet paper Brandon blew his nose, the thin paper leaving his hands covered in snot. He tried wiping his hands on the napkins, with a little better result.

"I think I can get the ME to find that the cuts were from the broken glass, he will rule it a suicide." Andrew said. "I will have a stenographer come up and take your testimony as to the drug use, placing the blame on Officer Bradford. You are an addict seeking treatment, the death of your wife was your low point."

"Look Brandon, you are not even supposed to know about her suicide, the feds are going to try and take over the case, make it a federal matter. Get your confession down now and I can protect you, if the feds step in, you are looking at life in a federal prison. Stick to the last four months and maybe I can even get you probation. Get you into a treatment program. OK Brandon?

"OK" Brandon managed to say between sobs.

"Remember, as far as you know Lexi is home safe and sound. If you let anyone know I told you, your confession will be thrown out, emotional distress. If you look in the bottom of the bag I added a little treat, just enough to get your head clear. You can use the little paper spoon. Flush them both down the toilet.

With that Andrew stood up and walked out the door.

Chapter 6

Carissa popped up first, screaming at the shock of the cold water on her head and shoulders, and began running towards her clothes.

Brandon stood up next, pulling Christina up with him, discovering her right breast had fallen out of her bra and was sitting in his right hand. Christina grabbed the back of Brandon's head and pulled his lips to hers for a quick kiss. He pulled her in tight, hoping to shield her, trying to yell, but his jaw started chattering as they shivered together, making it impossible to talk without biting his tongue. Brandon pulled Christine along, supporting her as she tried to rub his shoulders and back.

Andrew was standing on the driver's seat in his 1995 Jeep Wrangler Lift, jet black with a matching black cloth top. He had attached both a spotlight to the roll bar and a PA system. He had stopped at the frat party and learned about Lexi. On a hunch, he had driven to the lake, stopping back at his dorm room to grab some large towels.

Andrew was a fixer even back then.

"How did you know we would be here?" asked Carissa as she grabbed one of the towels.

"Psychic or psychotic, take your pick." replied Andrew. "I knew you wouldn't just take Brandon back to your room without a little adventure first. I drove by his building and saw his room lights were out. Where else would you two go?"

Brandon and Christina finally made it to shore and grabbed the two remaining towels, taking turns drying each other off. When they finished dressing they walked back to the jeep, Christina snuggling close to Brandon for warmth.

Carissa was in the front passenger seat, now fully recharged and ready to kick ass and maybe even suck a little April Fools! Wait what? Did you, the reader really think I would write a sex filled ending when Lexi was laying dead in the morgue? Psyche!

As Andrew exited the station, a classically restored blue 1964 Buick Electra 225 with a white convertible top pulled up to the curb. Lexi slid over to the passenger seat as Andrew opened the door. "Did he buy the story? She asked.

"Of course he did, he is still hung over!" laughed Andrew. "Once he snorts that little bit I left him, he will realize he has no choice, he will trip over himself trying to blame Officer Bradford for stealing the drugs."

"Isn't Officer Bradford dating Judge Manni's son, the one Brandon puked on?" asked Lexi?

"Engaged as she is also a little pregnant.. No one will know what to believe, the drug test will show cocaine, he will stick to my story until someone tells him you are still alive and well. Then he will blame me for convincing him to confess. Once the feds find the video of Brandon leaving the cocaine in my desk, his credibility is gone!"

"He told me you did a great job breaking the dishes last night."

"I have to admit it was so much fun! Your idea of breaking old dishes with a hammer in a cardboard box was perfect. If Brandon had followed me to the kitchen, I would have screamed and ran at him with the hammer. The rubber gloves and goggles would have made him think I had lost it."

Smiling broadly, Andrew put the car in gear and headed towards the exit. "Lake Aurora, our favorite spot?"

Lexi's hand sliding towards his lap was all the answer Andrew needed.

12