Prostate Exam

Story Info
Tobey gets a special prostate exam.
8.5k words
4.62
27.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocFemdom
DocFemdom
18 Followers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: this story contains non-consent/reluctance, anal and gay male parts. if you don't like these type of contents, this story probably isn't for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head still felt foggy and cloudy and my entire body felt numb. And I could also still feel that a small tear was running down my cheek. I just had the most intense orgasm of my entire life, but I also felt overwhelmed and violated -- but in a damn arousing kind of way. And I tried to catch a clear thought and think back to how I fucking got here...

My name is Tobey. I'm 19 years old. I started dating Stephanie about 5 months ago. She's 20 and almost two years older than me. She is amazingly hot and for the first couple of weeks, I couldn't grasp the fact that she actually wanted to date me. One day she came into the store that I'm working at part time. She needed help with her computer and I pretty much saved the day, by restoring some of her deleted files for her. I'm kind of a geek. I really enjoy working with computers and the fact that I could help a hot girl like that, made it feel even better. Well, long story short, she came back a couple of days later with another problem, which seemed a bit made up, to be honest. And soon after that, we ended up in her bed. She thanked me for helping her, by fucking my brains out. Like I said... Steph is about a year older than me, but experience-wise we couldn't be more different. Steph is the first girl I ever dated and the first girl I ever had sex with. Like I said... I'm kind of a geek and until that point, computers were all I played with...

And right from the beginning, it became obvious, that Steph was way more experienced than I was. And not only that... but she was very open... very, very open about sex. She talked a lot about it and told me a lot of stuff... what she liked, what she had already tried, what she wanted to try... It was kind of overwhelming. It was a lot of fun, don't get me wrong... but for a kid like me... very overwhelming as well.

Her sexual appetite was almost too much for me to handle and catch up with. I guess the range of things that aroused her, didn't even have a limit.

And then... two things happened which basically led to where we are right now: 1) not only did she tell me some of her fantasies, and talked about sex all the time... but of course that led to her wanting to get to know my deepest fantasies as well. I didn't really know what to tell her. I was a bit shy about all of that stuff. I wasn't as open as she was. I couldn't really talk about my fantasies, like she did. But... at some point... I told her that I'm into doctor-patient-roleplaying-games. Of course that was sort-of true... I had watched doctor-patient related porn before, but I kind of said that, because Steph was studying to become a doctor. So, I knew she would probably like my answer. And 2) I somewhat developed some sort of erectile dysfunction when we were trying to have sex. I don't really know what it was, but Steph wanted to have sex all the time, when we saw each other -- and as soon as we were together. And then... I don't know... my penis wasn't performing. I guess everything was just too overwhelming for me and my penis. Steph was cool with it. She tried a lot of different stuff. She let me watch her masturbating. I ate her pussy a lot. But... it wasn't really the same.

And at some point, she said: "we have to do something about it."

And that's when she came up with the idea to break into her boss's doctor's office. Actually breaking in wasn't totally accurate, because Steph was working for him, and she had a key to the office, but we went there after everyone else had already left. It was about 8 in the evening and it was already dark out, when we arrived. I didn't really know what she had in mind, but...

Her idea was: "we can fulfill your doctor's fantasy and maybe I can check your prostate and we can find out what's going on with your penis."

She winked when she said that.

And... well... I wanted to make her happy... I didn't want her to leave me... and to be honest... it did sound arousing. So I agreed.

And to get a little bit of perspective... she put a finger into my butt during the second time we had sex. She only pushed it slightly in, but I somewhat knew what to expect. And she knew that I didn't totally freak out when she did that.

Still... I was excited and nervous when we arrived there.

As soon as she opened the front door and we went into a tiny corridor, she turned around and locked the door behind us. Then we slowly walked past the reception and a waiting room and then we went into the examination room. Steph turned on the lights and then closed the door behind us.

I quickly looked around the room. There was a table with two chairs on the left and then a couple of shelves which went pretty much went all the way through three sides of the walls. In the middle of the room there was a huge examination table. A tiny stool on wheels stood besides it. There was a lot of other medical stuff as well: rollable shelves, rollable E.R. lights, and lots more. Everything was decorated in a common white tone.

It was all very overwhelming.

I turned around and looked at Steph. She had a grin on her face. I guess she saw right away that I looked nervous.

"Well...," she said and turned around. She reached towards the door and grabbed a white coat which was hanging there. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a shirt and now she put on the white doctor's coat.

Suddenly the grin on her face was gone. She had a very professional and strict look on her face. And then she said: "Well, let's get started Mister Harrison."

She walked through the room and walked towards a white rollable divider. Then she opened a door to a tiny white cupboard and took something out. She turned around and looked at me. Suddenly the wicked grin was back.

"Alright, Mister Harrison. Please remove all of your clothes and put that on..."

Steph handed me a light-green, turquoise patient shirt. Then she adjusted the rollable divider.

"You can undress behind that curtain, Mister Harrison."

I looked at the divider. I didn't really know what she was doing. Obviously she had already seen me naked, but I guess, she wanted to make the experience authentic for me.

Steph winked at me.

So, I grabbed the patient shirt and slowly walked behind the divider and started undressing myself. There was a tiny chair there, where I put my clothes on. When I finally took my boxers off, I felt a bit strange. Of course, I was excited, but I was also a bit nervous.

As soon I was completely naked, I put the patient shirt on.

I looked down at myself and then I slowly walked back out.

I felt weird. The shirt fell down to my knees, but it was open in the back. So, I felt the fresh air on my naked butt.

When I walked around the divider, I saw that Steph was sitting on the tiny rollable stool, next to the examination bed. I stopped and looked at her. She grinned for a second and then she stood up.

"Lay down on the bed," she ordered.

I hesitated. I looked at the bed and then at her.

"Come on," she said and walked towards the foot of the bed.

So, I slowly started walking towards the side of the bed. I was moving in slow motion. I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect. But, then I sat down on the edge of the bed. The bed felt hard and soft at the same time.

"Lay down," Steph ordered.

So, I obeyed. I lay down on my back.

"Move further down," Steph said.

And then I heard a metallic noise. I lifted my head and looked towards the foot of the bed. I saw that Stephanie had grabbed a padded metallic footrest. I watched her as she slid the foot rest into the bed and rotated it to the side. Then she turned around and grabbed a second footrest. Again, she turned around and slid it into the bed.

I got more and more nervous.

"Slide further down, please. And put your leg up here..."

I looked at the ceiling and slid further down. And then I felt that Steph softly grabbed my leg. I felt her fingers on my right calf. She lifted my leg up and placed it on the footrest. Oh boy.

I could tell that Stephanie was walking towards my left leg. And a second later I felt her grip on my calf again.

"Lift," she ordered.

So, I obeyed.

Stephanie placed my left leg onto the left footrest.

I was now laying there... on my back... with my legs spread apart and my feet up on the footrests. My legs were basically bent upwards at my hip and then they were bent at my knees in an 90 degree angle.

I felt so damn weird. I had never been in that position before. Even though the patient shirt was covering my private area, I have never felt so exposed before. I guess women experience that all the time, when they go to the OB-GYN, but for me... it felt very weird.

I got more and more nervous.

And then Stephanie walked around the table and sat down next to me on the tiny rollable stool.

"Alright, Mister Harrison..."

I turned my head and looked at her.

I guess she wanted to talk to me... to make me feel comfortable, but also to stay in character.

"Let's start the procedure," she softly said.

I got nervous. But... suddenly... it sounded like I heard a bit of a noise coming from the outside of the room. And half a second later, the door to the patient room got loudly opened. Oh fuck.

A middle-aged man came in and stopped right at the door.

"What the hell is going on here...," he screamed.

Stephanie jumped up from the tiny stool and I tried to jump off the bed. I was so completely startled, that I had trouble to get my legs out of the stirrups. I almost fell of the bed.

I stumbled and the metallic stirrups banged loudly together, but finally Stephanie and I stood next to each other and stared at the man.

"What the fuck, Steph? What is this?"

I looked at Stephanie.

She slowly took a step forward.

"I'm sorry Bill, I uhm..."

"Well? Who the hell is this?"

The man nodded in my direction.

"This is Tobey. My uhm boyfriend," Stephanie said. "We uhm..."

"Yes?"

The man had a very firm and angry look on his face. He looked like he was about forty years old. Maybe a bit younger. He had a lightly grey trimmed beard and he kept staring at me.

"I came here, because... uhm... Tobey has a problem and... uhm... I thought maybe I can take a look.

The man didn't say anything.

"I know I should have asked you, but uhm... I just wanted to take a quick look and..."

"And what?"

"I don't know. I thought you wouldn't mind... I'm sorry. We're just leaving..."

Stephanie grabbed my hand and started walking towards the door.

I was still basically naked -- wearing only the thin patient shirt. I still haven't said anything. I was just so intimidated by the man and by the entire situation.

"What are you doing here anyway?", Stephanie asked.

"I have to catch up on some paperwork," the man said.

I looked to the ground and shyly walked towards the divider to get my clothes.

"Wait!", the man said.

I instantly froze.

"What does he have? Did you already examine him?"

Stephanie looked at me and then back at the man.

"No. But it's not that serious. We can...," she said

"So... let me get that straight... you brake into my office to examine him... and now you're just leaving?"

Oh. HIS office. That was Stephanie's boss. I had heard of him. Stephanie started working for him a couple of months before. She was doing her internship there. And... they used to date, when she first started working for him.

Damn. This was getting worse and worse by the second.

"Yeah. Like I said... it's not that serious... I can do it some other time... and..."

But then Stephanie suddenly stopped her sentence.

"...unless...," she suddenly said. Steph looked at me. And then she turned her head back towards her boss. "Maybe you can help..."

"WHAT?", I blurted out.

Steph didn't turn around. She didn't look at me.

"I wanted to do a certain procedure... and... I have never done it...," Steph said, while her boss kept looking back and forth between me and her. "It would be awesome if you can help me, and show me how it's done?"

Oh fuck.

I got scared and nervous. But I thought there was no way that he would say yes. After all, we broke into his office and he still looked pissed about it.

"Please, Bill... I want you to teach me..."

Steph took another step towards him and softly touched his right forearm.

I tilted my head and watched her. I wasn't thrilled that he touched him like that.

"Does she touch him like that, when they are working together," I thought.

And then the man suddenly looked at his watch. He sighed. And then he said: "Alright..."

Fuck.

I couldn't believe it.

"Steph...," I mumbled.

But Stephanie didn't respond.

"Thanks," she cheerfully said towards her boss.

And then I watched as the man turned around and closed the door behind him. Then he turned back around and looked at Stephanie.

"Uhm... can I get MY coat?"

Stephanie giggled.

"Oops. Sorry. Of course, sir."

Fuck.

I watched as Steph took the white doctor's coat off and handed it to her boss. The man took it and put it on.

"Alright...," he said. "Sit down on the stool," he said towards me.

I didn't move. I was completely frozen.

"Come on babe," Stephanie said. She grabbed my wrist and led me towards the tiny rollable stool.

"But...," I mumbled. "Steph..."

"It's okay, babe," she said softly. "Come on."

She guided me towards the tiny stool.

And then I shyly sat down. I felt the cold wooden seat on my naked butt. I tried to put the patient shirt underneath me as best as I could. I felt so weird. I wanted to leave. I wanted to get away. But I was so intimidated by Stephanie and her boss.

"Good... so...," the doctor said. "What is the problem?"

He looked at me, but I still couldn't speak.

Steph looked at me and then she turned around and looked at her former lover.

"I wanted to do a prostate exam," Stephanie blurted out.

"Alright. Continue," the doctor said.

"Tobey has had a few problems lately... with his..." Stephany pointed towards the doctor's private area.

"Oh. I see," the doctor said.

I felt embarrassed.

But neither Stephanie, nor the doctor acted weird or strange. He didn't laugh at me. I guess... he acted like a professional. He acted like a doctor.

He then turned around and walked towards a rollable whiteboard. He grabbed it and rolled it towards the foot of the bed. Then he grabbed a whiteboard marker.

"There are basically mostly three different reasons for erectile dysfunction," he said while he looked at me.

Oh fuck.

He turned around and started writing.

"Nowadays the main reason for that, is watching too much porn."

He turned around and I saw that he wrote "1) Too much porn" on the whiteboard.

"By watching too much porn, men develop a certain view of sex. Porn is putting a lot of pressure on men to perform like the men they see in these videos. Plus, men get numb, by watching too much porn. By seeing too much, they don't get as excited, when it happens to them in real life."

Oh boy.

He turned back around and continued writing.

"The second reason is..."

He turned back around and I saw that he wrote "2) Gay?" on the whiteboard.

Oh fuck.

"...that he might not be aroused by the other person. Maybe he's really looking for something else..."

"What? No," I blurted out.

Stephanie put her hand on my shoulder. She didn't look at me, but she said: "I don'd think that's the problem." She smiled.

"Definitely not," I said. "I'm not gay. I love her. I think she is the most sexy thing I have ever seen..."

The doctor didn't say anything. He just wickedly grinned at Stephanie. Then he turned back around and continued writing.

"Lastly... there could be blood circulation problems. Not enough blood is being pumped into the penis."

He turned around and I saw that he wrote "3) Blood circulation" on the whiteboard.

Then he looked at me.

I stared at the board.

"I... I don't think that's the case... I... uhm... when I wake up in the morning... my penis is really, really hard."

Steph looked at me.

"Well... the reason for a morning erection is, that your full bladder is pressing against your prostate and stimulating it. Resulting in an erection. Morning wood," the doctor said matter-of-factly.

By that time, I got a bit calmer, because he was really acting like a professional.

"Well...," Stephanie said. "...that's why we got here. I wanted to check his prostate. And see if everything is okay."

"I see," the doctor answered. "That was a good approach."

"Can you show me how to properly do it?"

I got nervous again.

"Well, I'm not an expert in that area. I'm no urologist, I'm no proctologist."

"But you know how to do it, right," Stephanie asked.

"I do,"

"Okay. Then please, teach me..."

Again, he sighed.

"Alright."

"Great," Stephanie said cheerful.

"Alright. Lay back down on the table, please," the doctor said.

I fearfully looked at Stephanie.

"I... I don't know about this...," I mumbled.

"Come on, babe. We wanna find out what's wrong. We wanna help. Don't you wanna get this thing fixed..." She leaned closer... "Don't you wanna properly fuck me?" She grinned.

I still hesitated. But then I slowly stood up. I don't really know why. I stumbled towards the bed and then I sat down.

"Lay down," the doctor said.

He turned around and walked towards a shelf. Then he opened a drawer and took plastic gloves out.

"Come on, babe, let's go," Steph said.

So, I obeyed. I lay down on the bed.

"Further down," the doctor said firmly. "Like you did before."

So, I slowly moved further down. My butt moved closer and closer towards the edge of the bed. The Stephanie walked towards her former lover. She grabbed my right leg. Instinctively I lifted it up and she helped me place it on the footrest. Then she walked to the other side and grabbed my right leg. Again, she helped me put my leg into the stirrup.

Meanwhile the doctor walked around the bed. He lay his hand on my shoulder, while Stephanie put my right leg into the stirrup.

"Try to relax," he said.

And then he grabbed the rollable chair. I lifted my head and saw that he pushed it towards the foot of the bed. By now my legs were up and bent and spread. I saw that the doctor put the plastic glove on and sat down between my legs.

Oh boy.

"Alright, let's see what we got here," he said. "Can you get the lube!?"

"Yes, doctor," Stephanie said.

When Steph came back and put the lube onto a tray, the doctor slowly lifted my patient shirt.

FUCK.

I suddenly felt so damn exposed.

I knew that he could see my butthole. But not only that... but I could feel the shirt fall to the side and I knew that my penis and balls were suddenly visible as well. I instinctively reached between my legs and put the shirt over my penis.

Almost immediately the doctor said: "Please, don't reach down here."

Oh shit.

I could feel him readjust the shirt. But thankfully I thought that my penis was now covered up.

And then I saw that Stephanie walked towards him. He stood next to him... between my spread legs.

"Alright...," he said. "You have to insert your middle finger slowly. Like that. And then move the tip of your finger upwards... like that."

I didn't feel anything. I could tell that the doctor used his hand and his fingers to show Stephanie what she had to do, or how to do the examination.

"Oh, I see," Stephanie said.

"Let's see...," the doctor said.

And then it happened. I felt a cold and wet substance touch my butthole. And then a second later I felt pressure put on my butthole.

DocFemdom
DocFemdom
18 Followers