Prostate Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

"Alright. Let's push the finger in," the doctor said. "Relax!"

And then I could feel that he slowly pushed his finger into my butt.

Oh my god. It felt weird.

Slowly he pushed more of his finger in.

My legs started shaking causing the shirt to fall to the side again. Immediately I reached back down and put the shirt back over my crotch.

"Please. I told you... don't do that. We have to see what we are doing."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"You have to listen, babe," Stephanie said.

"Yes. I know. I'm sorry."

The doctor pushed more of his finger into my butt. Damn that felt weird. But somehow good at the same time.

"Alright. I'm moving my finger upwards now."

Oh fuck.

"I'm almost at the prostate. There."

Oh fuuuck.

And then I felt it. The pressure the doctor's finger put on my prostate, sent a shiver through my entire body.

"Ohhh," I exhaled.

"I'm there. I'm going to palpate the prostate now."

"Oh fuck," I gasped.

And then it happened: I could feel my penis stir. It was getting hard. Oh damn.

Instinctively, I reached back down and grabbed the patient shirt again. I put it over my beginning erection.

"Alright. That's enough," the doctor said with a strict tone in his voice. "You cannot keep doing that. We can't work like that."

"Sorry... ahh... mhh.. sorry," I breathed.

The doctor stopped his examination for a bit, but kept putting pressure on my prostate. And after a few seconds he was moving his finger again. I reacted immediately. I was getting harder and harder. I felt that my penis was moving the shirt to the side again. I could feel that my swelling penis was back on display.

"Oh. It seems like his prostate is okay," Steph said impishly.

I instinctively reached back down for the forth time and put the patient shirt over my crotch.

And then suddenly the doctor pulled his finger out of my butt.

"Okay, that's it."

"No," Stephanie shouted.

"Well... what do you want me to do? He keeps reaching down here and disrupting the examination."

I looked up and saw that he was taking his gloves off.

On some level I was relieved. I wanted to get out of there. But... I also didn't want it to stop. Having my prostate stimulated, felt really amazingly awesome.

"But... I want to learn how to do it. You have to show me."

For a split second the doctor hesitated. But then he said...: "Alright."

Oh boy.

"But he can't keep on doing that..."

And then Stephanie said: "we can restrain him."

Wait!? WHAT?

"Yeah. That's probably a good idea," the doctor answered.

And then Stephanie walked to a shelf and got something out. When she came back, she was carrying a black padded thing, that looked like part of the bed I was lying on. And then I watched her, slide this padded thing into the bed.

"Steph... what are you doing?"

"You left us no choice. Just stay still and relax."

And then I watched her go back to the shelf and get another one of these things. She walked to the other side of the bed and slid it in. And then she grabbed my left arm and pulled it to the side. She placed it on the padded thing she added to the bed. And then she grabbed a velcro fastener and put it over my wrist.

I got nervous. My heart race increased.

I watched as she walked back to the other side of the bed. And then she grabbed my other arm.

"Steph..."

"Shhh," she said.

And then she used another velcro fastener to restrain my other arm. Both my arms were now stretched out to the side, and restrained to the table. I was now lying there, like a "T". Damn.

"Alright," the doctor said.

I got nervous. I felt scared again.

"Okay, let's restrain these as well...," the doctor said.

And then I felt that Steph and the doctor used restrains to tie my legs to the stirrups as well.

Oh fuck.

I was now totally bound... lying on that operating table... bound and unable to move... and half-naked... with my legs spread wide apart. I felt so damn vulnerable.

"Alright. That's better, don't you think?", Stephanie said. There was a weird undertone in her voice.

"Definitely," the doctor said. "So... where were we?" He sat back down between my legs.

Stephanie walked towards him.

"I want to try it now," she said.

"Okay. Step over here."

And then I felt the patient shirt being moved.

"Alright, let's put this away now," the doctor said.

I knew that I was completely exposed now. Damn.

"Now we can properly examine him," the doctor added.

"Okay what do I do," Stephanie said.

"Here take this. Do you want a glove?"

"No, I don't need one," she said.

And a few seconds later I felt a wet substance being rubbed against my butthole again.

"Alright, just slide it in, slightly."

"Yes. I have done that before... as you know..."

Oh boy.

So, he already put a finger in his ass, as well... damn.

I felt her finger enter my butt.

"Oh...," I exhaled.

In the meantime my erection had gone away... thankfully. And now, Stephanie's finger slid deeper into my butt.

"Alright. Now you can slowly move the tip of your finger upwards. Do you feel that little bean?"

"Ohhh," I exhaled.

Steph started simulating my prostate. It felt amazing. Although she didn't really massage it and it wasn't as intense as it was before. It still felt great. I felt my penis stir a little bit. But I didn't get hard this time.

"Sometimes men actually loose the erection, when their prostate is being stimulated," doctor Bill stated.

Stephanie began to slowly slide her finger in and out of my ass now. She wasn't really touching my prostate anymore. It didn't really seem like an examination anymore.

"But... do you think his prostate is okay?", the doctor asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Stephanie responded.

"Yeah. I think so, too. It didn't feel abnormal to me," doctor Bill said.

"So... what do you think is the problem?"

Stephanie slid her finger back all the way into my butt, while she asked that.

And then I heard the whiteboard being moved. Until now, I was just lying there. I couldn't really move, given the fact that my arms and legs were restrained. I was lying on my back... mostly with my eyes closed. And when I did open them, I stared at the ceiling. But now, I was looking up. I saw that the doctor took the whiteboard marker.

"Well... he did get hard before. We clearly saw that...," the doctor said.

Oh boy. He saw my erection... Fuck.

"...so, I guess, there is no blood circulation problem."

He crossed out "3) Blood circulation" on the whiteboard.

"So, I guess... that leaves us with two more options..."

Oh shit.

"He might be gay after all...," he said.

FUCK.

"I'm nooot gay," I hissed.

"Yeah, I don't think that's the case, Bill...," Stephanie said.

There was a bit of a pause, where nobody said anything. Finally Stephanie slowly pulled her finger out of my butt.

"Yeah... it's not. Can I get off this bed now?", I pleaded.

"What do you think, Bill?", Stephanie said.

"It's your choice... you came here to get an answer, and you still haven't got one though...," he responded.

"What are you thinking?", Steph asked.

"Well... if I were you... I would test the other theories as well!"

Oh fuck.

"Hmm. Good point. How do you think we can do that?", Steph asked.

They acted if I wasn't even there. I got so nervous and scared. I didn't really know what to do.

"Well... for starters... I think you should show him those beautiful tits of yours... and maybe give him a bit of a show. And then we could observe how his little friend reacts..."

Oh fuck.

"No, please... Steph... that's enough... I wanna go...," I screamed.

"Shhh," Steph said softly.

She started walking around the table and came closer.

"You wanna find out what's going on, too, right, babe? We're only here to help you...," she said softly.

And then I saw that she turned around and looked at Bill. She had a tiny grin on her face.

"Hm... so you really think I should do that?", she asked the doctor. But it sounded more like a rhetorical question.

"I think we should rule anything out, don't you think?", he responded with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, maybe you're right," Stephanie said. And then she turned to me. "I'm doing this for you, babe..."

And then she leaned forward and kissed me. When she moved away from me, she turned towards Bill. I could tell she looked him straight into his eyes... and then... she slowly pulled her shirt off.

I glanced up and saw her beautiful milky skin appear. As always, she wasn't wearing a bra, so I instantly saw her perky tits, as she threw her shirt onto a chair.

Fuck.

My girlfriend was now topless, in front of her boss... her old lover. And there was nothing I could do about it.

"So... what do you think, doc? Should this work?", Steph said with a seductive tone in her voice.

"It always worked on me...," he responded.

FUCK.

"Do you hear that, babe?", Steph said to me. And then she came closer. "Don't you like my little titties?"

And then she bent over the table and brought them closer to my face. Closer and closer she brought her left nipple towards my mouth.

"Come on, babe... lick them," Steph said softly.

Again, I felt that my patient shirt was being moved.

"Nothing yet...," the doctor said.

Oh fuck.

I wanted to get hard. I wanted to get this over with. But the entire situation was so fucked up. I didn't want my girlfriend's ex lover to see her like that. And having him there didn't help either. That I was just lying there... naked and exposed like that... with him watching. How could anyone get hard in a situation like that, right?

"Hmm...," Stephanie mumbled.

And then I felt her hand travel over my upper body. By doing that, she pulled the patient shirt up even further. And then I felt her hand on my naked belly. Stephanie was slowly moving away from me. I watched her as she slowly walked towards the foot of the bed. And then I felt her hand travel further down... below my navel. A second later I felt her other hand on my right knee... which was still high in the air. Stephanie started seductively stroking my body. Her hand getting closer and closer towards my penis.

To be honest... it felt amazing. It felt electrifying. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate solely on her touch.

And then I felt it: she touched my naked penis. She slowly started playing with it. Oh fuck.

It was one thing, that they put a finger into my butt... because that was part of the medical procedure... but now she was stroking my cock...

I was starting to get hard.

Stephanie's fingers closed around my shaft. She knew what she was doing. She started rhythmically massaging my penis.

I felt the blood rushing into my dick.

"Oh... there we go...," Stephanie said cheerful.

"Looks like you were right. He's not gay after all," Bill said. "I told you, your cute tits will do the trick..."

Oh fuck. Suddenly... by hearing his voice... I realized that he was there with us. And suddenly my arousal went away. I don't know what it was, but the situation and his presence was too much for me. And I guess Steph felt it as well...

"Oh... I guess we judged too soon...," she said.

"Oh boy. I guess, he's a hard nut to crack," doctor Bill said. "Maybe he needs extended fluffing..."

"What? Please... Steph... please, let me go...," I breathed.

My pulse started racing. It got faster and faster with every second I lay there.

"Yeah... I guess you're right. Let's try something else..."

"Nooo... please..."

But there was nothing I could do... A second later I felt that the tip of my penis disappeared in Steph's warm mouth.

"Ohh fuuuck," I moaned.

Stephanie started sucking me. She let more and more of my shaft slide into her mouth. By that point my dick was oozing pre-cum. All the stimulation of my prostate and my penis was too much. I felt my dick grow in Stephanie's mouth. It felt absolutely amazing. She was always so damn good with her mouth. She knew exactly what to do. She put my entire shaft in her mouth. And then she let it slowly slide out and started sucking on the glans.

"Ohhh. Mhhh," I moaned.

"That's it... good girl... if that cute little mouth of yours won't work... nothing will...," doctor Bill said.

Oh fuck.

I opened my eyes. Hearing him talk, reminded me once again that he was still there... watching my girlfriend give me a blowjob... watching his ex lover blow me...

Again, my dick reacted instantly. My dick was protesting the entire situation. I felt it getting softer again.

And a few moments later it plopped out of Stephanie's mouth.

"I don't get it...," she exhaled.

"Very strange," Bill added. "Okay, let's just examine that for a moment. He was hard, when we did the prostate examination..."

"Maybe I have to do both!?"

And then I looked up and saw that Stephanie was moving between my legs. And a few moments later I felt her finger probe my butthole again. Slowly she pushed her middle finger back into my butt. And then her other hand started massaging my penis. She didn't really touch my prostate, her finger wasn't that deep in my butt, but it still felt amazing. But at that point, my head was so fucked up already... I couldn't really get hard anymore. I mean, I felt it get semi-erect... but not totally hard. Even though Stephanie was doing an incredible job. She was slowly fucking my ass with her finger, while she was stroking my semi-erect cock - milking more and more of my pre-cum out of my dick.

Suddenly both her hands froze.

"What do you think?", she asked Bill.

"Hmm. I'm a bit clueless myself," he said. "Maybe it actually is reason number 1. That he's watching too much porn. And he is totally numb for any stimulation other than his own."

"Oh god, please don't let them make me touch myself in front if them," I thought.

I panicked.

Doctor Bill crossed out "2) Gay?" on the whiteboard.

"Wait!", Steph suddenly said. "He got hard during your prostate exam, but not during mine, right?"

Oh fuck.

"Maybe he really is gay," Stephanie said.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

"I'm nooot," I screamed.

"Your penis doesn't lie, babe," she said.

"No. No... it's... uhm... it's just...," I mumbled. "...it's just his finger was thicker and longer and... and... I guess that stimulated my prostate more than yours... it's..." I wanted to find an explanation without telling her, that she didn't really find the right spot during her examination.

"Hmm, that's a convenient excuse," Stephanie retorted.

"No, no... it's true...," I stuttered.

"What do you think about that theory, Bill?", Steph asked.

"Well... it could be...," he said.

"Oh thank god," I thought.

"Huh...," Steph mumbled. She let go of my penis and let her finger slowly slide out of my butt.

Stephanie started pacing through the room. It looked like she was thinking about something. And then, after a short while, she finally stopped.

"Well... then let's test that theory...," she said firmly.

"What do you mean?", doctor Bill asked.

"Well..." Steph said. "...if he needs something thicker and longer to stimulate his prostate... let's try that!"

Oh fuck. Oh shit.

What the hell was she talking about? It didn't sound good at all... I panicked.

"What?? What do you mean????", I yelled.

"What are you talking about, Steph?", doctor Bill asked calmly. Both of them acted like I wasn't even there and didn't even hear me protest.

"I mean... let's give him a thorough prostate exam and see if it works."

"But, Steph... I'm not a proctologist, I'm not a urologist, I'm not a OB-GYN. I don't have tools for that."

Steph walked closer towards him. And then she grabbed his upper arm. She leaned against him. And I saw that her hand was moving down his body. She slowly slid it towards his crotch.

"Oh, I think you have the perfect tool...," she whispered.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I felt the heart race in my chest. I felt the pulse in my throat pumping.

"What? Are you serious?", Bill asked calmly.

"Come on... you said you're going to help with his examination...," she said seductively.

Bill grinned.

"Not like that!"

"Come on...," Steph said again. "...just imagine it's my ass..."

Oh fuck. I couldn't breathe anymore. I was hyperventilating. Are they actually talking about what I think they're talking about??

Again, doctor Bill grinned impishly.

"You're joking, right?", he said.

"I'm dead serious. I want you to do it," Steph said.

Bill didn't respond.

"Come on. It's just like last time..."

Last time???? What the fuck!?

"Is he clean? I'm not using a condom...," Bill finally said.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

"Yeah. I'm the only one he's been with. And you know, you and I get tested every two weeks...," Steph said calmly.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I was about to have a heart attack. I panicked. The first thing I did was I tried to rip my hands free. But I couldn't. There was no use. Then I tried to rip my feet out of the restraints. But that didn't work either. The entire table started to shake, because I was trying to get loose. I wanted to flee. I wanted to get out of there. My head was spinning. I couldn't catch a clear thought. I was so scared and I panicked. My heart race went through the roof.

"It looks like he doesn't want to be a part of your test...," Bill said.

Stephanie came closer and lay her hand on my cheek.

"Shhh."

She tried to comfort me, but it was no use. Having her touch me, made me even more furious. Again, I tried to get my hands free. I started rattling on the arm restraints.

"Come on, babe, just relax."

"No! No! No," I screamed. "You can't do that!"

Steph didn't say anything for a moment.

"I think it's no use," Bill said.

Again, Stephanie didn't say anything at first.

"We could use the nitrous oxide...," she finally said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?", Bill said.

"Yes."

"You're really sure about this?"

"Absolutely. It's for his own good."

And then Stephanie walked through the room. I turned my head to watch her. And then I saw that she went and grabbed something. She rolled a gas bottle closer towards the table. And then she grabbed a tube which had a mask attached to it.

Again, I panicked.

Stephanie brought the mask closer to my face.

"Please. Steph. Please. Please, don't do that," I stuttered. I was completely out of breath.

"I'm doing this for you... for us...," Stephanie said calmly, while she put the mask over my head. And a second later, the mask was covering my nose and my mouth.

I turned my head and watched as Stephanie turned a tiny metal wheel on the side of the gas bottle. And a second later, I heard a soft hissing sound. Stephanie had turned on the gas.

"Shhh," she said calmly. "This is nitrous oxide... laughing gas... it will help you relax... shhh..."

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck," I thought.

I breathed in. The laughing gas slowly hit my lungs.

"P..l..e..a..s..e..," I tried to say. I felt that a tear was running down my cheek.

"Shhh. Just breathe in. Just relax babe..."

Stephanie continued to stroke my cheek. I finally calmed down. The laughing gas calmed me down. My head got kind of soggy. Everything around me got kind of foggy.

"Good. That's good. I want you to be able to fuck me properly... that's why I'm doing this. Shhh. This is for your own good. Trust me...," Stephanie said softly.

I slowly lifted my head and saw that she was slowly walking away from me... towards Bill.

"I can't believe you did that," Bill said with a grin on his face.

"Let's give him a proper prostate exam," Stephanie said with a wicked tone in her voice. "Come on..."

"You're crazy...," Bill said, smiling. "Alright... if you really want me to do that... I'm gonna need some fluffing of my own..."

My head softly fell back on the table. I tried to lift it back up.