Prostate Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought my cute tits are enough?", Steph said with a flirtatious tone in her voice.

"They usually are, babe... but not for this..."

I watched as doctor Bill slowly opened his belt. Stephanie reached out and opened the button of his pants. I tried to keep my head up, to see what she was doing. And then she turned towards me.

"Do you see what I do for you...!?"

And then she kneeled down in front of doctor Bill. She pulled his pants and his boxers down to his ankles and then she grabbed his dick. My head slowly landed back on the soft medical bed. I slowly breathed in and out. Every four seconds or so, I tried lifting my head to see what Stephanie was doing. She had a firm grip on Bill's shaft and moved her head back and forth. Bill's now hard dick sliding in and out of her mouth. I couldn't believe it. There was nothing I could do. I was bound and restrained. I couldn't even take the gas mask off.

I had to lay there and watch my girlfriend give her ex lover a blowjob. I had to lay there until...

Oh my god...

I felt foggy. Breathing in more and more laughing gas helped me calm down... it helped me relax. I wasn't panicking anymore. My blood pressure went back to a normal, almost slow pace. I got more and more quiet and tired and relaxed by the second.

And then I heard Stephanie's voice. I looked up.

"Alright... I think you're good..." She wiped her lips. "Thick... and long... and hard... just like he requested."

Stephanie stood up.

I tried to hold my head up, but it got harder and harder by the second. I was so tired and foggy.

And then I felt her hand on my penis. Even though I was so dazed and light-headed from the laughing gas, I still felt her touch.

"Alright boy... are you ready to get fucked?", Bill said.

Oh shit.

"Be gentle with him... he's new to this...," Steph said. She started playing with my dick.

"Don't worry... you know I'm always gentle the first time..."

A few seconds later I felt a cold and gooey substance being rubbed against my butthole. I was lying there... sort of like in a trance... there was nothing I could do to prevent what happened next, to happen...

I felt something warm and round and soft press against my butthole.

Oh shit.

"Yeah. That's good. Push it in. Slowly," Stephanie whispered.

There was more pressure.

I can't describe it, but it felt so much bigger than a finger.

More pressure.

Something was poking against my butthole.

And then it happened. I felt something plop in -- the head of Bill's dick slipped into my butt.

Oh fuck.

Somehow at that point, I didn't panic. I don't know if it was because of the laughing gas... but at that point... iI just blocked out the fact that it was Bill's penis that slipped into my butt. I just enjoyed the sensation. It felt amazingly good.

"Okay. More, baby. Slowly," Stephanie was giving Bill instructions.

Fuck that was hot... her taking charge.

She started massaging my penis. And I felt that it was getting harder.

"Oh... there you go... he seems to enjoy it. Slide in deeper...," Steph said.

And then I felt that more of Bill's penis slid in. A few more inches of his shaft slowly slid in.

"Yes, babe, take it... you're doing so good. You want more, right?"

I couldn't answer her. But I did. I wanted more.

My dick was getting harder and harder by the second. And then I felt Stephanie's lips around the tip of my penis. Oh my fucking god.

She started sucking me for a split second. Making my dick even harder.

"Come on, babe. Give him more," Steph breathed.

"He's so tight," Bill said.

"Do you need more lube?"

"Maybe..."

"Here... let me help..."

I looked up, because I felt that Bill's penis was slowly sliding out of my butt. And then it looked like Bill slid it right into Stephanie's mouth. Oh my god. Fuck. I got even harder by imagining her taking his dick into her mouth.

And a few seconds later Bill's dick was back. It slid deeper into my butt. And then it happened: I felt it make contact with my prostate. FUUUCK.

By now I was rock hard, even though Steph wasn't touching my penis anymore.

"Alright... now do it...," Steph said.

"Do you think he can take it?", Bill answered.

"I think he is dying to take it... look how hard he is..."

"Alright... here we go.."

And with that, Bill started slowly moving his dick in and out of my ass. Oh my god. That felt so fucking amazing. I started moaning into the gas mask.

And then I felt a grip on my hip. Bill stepped closer, sliding more of his penis into my ass. The table started slowly rocking back and forth. And I kept lying there. There was nothing I could do anyway, but to lay there, bound and restrained, and take it...

"Oh fuck, that's so hot," Steph whispered. "Keep fucking him."

I felt my dick swelling even more. I didn't think it had ever been this hard before. Since my head was just resting on the soft bed, I was staring at the ceiling most of the time. I didn't even see that Bill was the one who was fucking me. I tried to imagine that Stephanie was fucking me with a strap-on. And I just enjoyed the feeling. I thought it was so hot, that Stephanie was in charge. That she made me do that... that she made Bill do that... the entire thing was so fucking hot. I don't know if the laughing gas helped me see things that way... probably... but I didn't care anymore.

Bill really picked up his tempo by now. He was pushing his hard dick into my ass. It wasn't hurting me, but he forcefully slid his hard member in and out of my ass.

"I'm getting close," Bill breathed.

"Good. Cum inside his ass," Steph ordered.

"Don't you wanna play with him, or blow him... to get him off as well!?", Bill asked.

"No. I wanna see if he can cum, just by getting penetrated," Steph said.

I saw Bill grin.

"Come on, babe... try to cum for me. I know you like getting your ass fucked like that..."

I started breathing heavier now. Bill was picking up his tempo even more. The glans of his penis was massaging my prostate. My dick was so damn hard. I was oozing pre-cum. I could feel that I was getting closer too.

"Come on, babe. If you manage to cum, I will clean your dick with my mouth...," Steph said.

"Mine too?", Bill moaned.

"Of course," Steph answered. "I'm so fucking wet. I wanna get both of your loads."

Oh fuck. That was such a fucking hot thing to hear.

"Mhhh. I'm cumming...," Bill exhaled.

And then I felt his dick pulsating inside me.

That was too much for me. I felt my own orgasm approach. And then Stephanie took my gas mask off. And I screamed out loud as I came.

"Ahhhhhh. Ohhhh. Ohhh. Mhhhh."

And then I felt my dick entering Stephanie's mouth. She actually was licking me clean. The last shot of cum landed inside her mouth. I couldn't take it anymore. The glans of my penis was so damn sensitive at that point. And Stephanie continued to suck me off. She was licking my dick and swallowing every last drop of my cum.

And then I felt that Bill was slowly pulling his dick out of my ass.

That felt even more amazing.

The entire table started shaking, because I tried to rip my restraints off. My orgasm was so damn intense.

"Come here. I wanna clean you up now," Stephanie said.

I looked up and saw that she was actually putting Bill's dick back in her mouth.

"Oh yes, that's good, baby," Bill moaned.

I tried to come back to earth and catch my breath.

"Next time, he will clean your cock," Steph said, when she was done sucking the last drops of cum out of Bill's dick.

Oh fuck.