All Comments on 'Prostitute Part Time'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SoftlySoftlyabout 20 years ago
All so very true.

A well written story that takes on a subject that is seldom explored, but is far more common than most people know.

Also, many college girls do tricks for spending money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Paying bills the Erotica Way!!

this was a very good story. a story that should of kept going. very erotic, enjoyed very much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This was great!

This story was incredible! I'd love a sequel, as this was pure brilliance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyed this story.

I liked this author's style. It is very straightforward and honest. It seems so genuine. I like the descriptions of cum the clean up with the tissues and such.

All in all very good work...I'd like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excelent

Great story line well written and damn erotic. Its everyman's dream to find a prostitute that so enjoys her work though I thought she could easily drop her husband, what a peeping Tom looser!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Much more common than you think....

I have been to Germany where many college girls work as escorts as well as the Greek Isles where hotel staff,many of which are married,double as "in-house"prostitutes during the very busy tourist season.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well....

..i've been in that situation before. Lowering the price? eh, i never did. why? sex is great, but a girl have material needs too. i increased mine, in fact. and my 'men' didnt mind, as long as there needs are very much satisfied.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19almost 10 years ago
Hot

It sounds so hot to have a wife as a prostitute,and being able to fuck her after

tony_tigertony_tigerover 9 years ago
Really good

This is my favorite author. His style is a bit quirky but it gets me up when I read his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife does similar

My wife has started whoreing to help us make ends meet. It's a seedy business, which she does not really enjoy, £90.00 for a one hour visit and £50.00 for car sex .She does not bring men to our house. A woman who she knows has put her on her book and sets up all the meetings. My wife gives her 25% of her fee. Any tips or extras, she keeps for herself. I drive her to most meetings, or if I can't go, a driver is supplied. She has to pay him £10.00 for each job. It's not always the same driver and a couple of them asked for sex instead of payment.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

This was a well written story but I personally thought that the husband should have showed more jealousy while still being excited to watch her. Now it's on to the next two chapters. Thank you again for your writimgs.

kensimoorekensimooreover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for writing the series, I loved it and look forward to reading additional stories by you. Thanks again!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just

Just cucks and whore's twenty-four hours a day. Story sucks.all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT!!

I fantasize often about having a hot wife like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Back during the great gasoline shortage, I lost my job managing a string of Texaco stations. I was 28 at the time, my tiny wife was 23 and the word for her body would be blessed. We were about to lose the car, I had taken to parking it blocks away, behind on the rent, and while I found a job it was minimum wage, down from the $40K I made before.

My wife went to work in a massage place, she was getting two clients a day, and while she was good at it, having been to massage school and licensed, things weren't looking up One night, as we went over the stacks of bills, she asked me point blank if she could do hand jobs.

I was shocked, but she was serious, explaining some of the other girls were making $300 a day, while she was making $50, $25 (half the charge) for clients. Since she wouldn't, repeats all went to the other girls.

I let her, and it bailed us out for the next six months before things opened back up and I was rehired. Sometimes you do what you have to, the only real bad part was she did have the fuck the boss man, he was a large biker type dude, but since he did that with all of his girls, it was only a half dozen times. She also fucked one client, some mildly famous musician guy, ($500) but that was only once. Hell, I would have done it myself if anyone would pay me for it. Prostitute, sure, but so what?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous