All Comments on 'Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 01'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story. Well written. I’m really enjoying it and Daddy Derek is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story -- please write more!

Derek and Joe are great together, and it is so good to find protection and to be the protector of someone who needs it. Give that sexy Derek some chest hair to be a real protector -- a really sexy protector -- for Joe. Joe will love the sexy and hairy-chested Derek!

bienclarbienclarover 3 years ago

How does Joe shave his ass-crack in prison?

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

Great story I sooooooooo agree with what you wrote: The ass sex feels incredible!

And just a perfect ass eating description! I love your admiration to holes, LOVE it and... share it :)

I do not have many stories without some elements of hole worship! :)

undies4lifeundies4lifeover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. Great build up to the ultimate connection between Joe and Derek. Who wouldn't love a Derek in his life? :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Uggghhh, so good! The sex was hot but the romance was super swoonworthy, too. Damn good story. Got me leaking like a goddamn faucet over here.

AlejalejAlejalej3 months ago

Wow! Instant favorite. Love the climax of the story, and the denouement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.