All Comments on 'Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 03'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cliff hanger or what!!!!

Nooooooooo,!!!!!!! What a cliffhanger, can’t wait for the next instalment

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguyover 3 years ago
Beautiful!

I really love your writing! Your characters are engaging & multifaceted. Sex is a powerful and important part of this story. The characters wrestling with their relationship feels authentic-I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story. Very exciting and the sex is hot. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving the developing story

Rooting for Derek and Joey -- and giving them credit for getting back together ad enjoying each other! Love Derek's hairy chest and burly body. He is a very gentlemanly guy with Joey, loving him tenderly, and even wanting to marry Joey. Derek and Joe really love each other because that is all they have -- each other, and it really means something to them to be lovers together! It is so nice to take care of others and have that loving and caring response returned. These guys have really grown on each other! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Such a beautiful story, really looking forward to the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tony

I know he's sort of a scumbag and tried to rape Joe, and was accomplice to the warden in keeping tabs on Derek, but I can't help but feel that, after playing a key role in securing a possible out for derek/Joe, that maybe he should be cut some slack and should at least be considered for parole or have his sentence minimized.

evie2tinyevie2tinyover 3 years ago

I really love this story! Please continue to write. I would love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IF I DON'T GET A GOOD ENDING NEXT CHAPTER I SWEAR.

✊😤🤧😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.