Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Tragedy, discovery, sex in the infirmary.
8.4k words
4.77
10.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is chapter 3 in a 4 part series. It's my first time writing erotic fiction, and I welcome any and all constructive criticism!

********************

Chapter 3

Joe awoke to a hand on his shoulder, gently rocking him.

"Buddy... buddy, you okay?"

It was Tony. He sat down on the edge of Joe's bed.

"Tony? What time is it?"

"It's almost three in the afternoon," Tony said. "You've been asleep most of the afternoon."

"Oh," Joe said. He barely remembered going to sleep at all.

"Is something wrong? Something with you and Derek?" Tony asked, his hand still on Joe's shoulder.

"There is no me and Derek. He doesn't wanna be with me." Joe laughed ruefully. "He's not even gay."

Tony rubbed his arm. "Aw, I'm sorry man. That's not right. You're a good kid, you deserve a guy who'll take care of you."

Joe's face crumpled at the memory of his initial ill-fated seduction of Derek. It seemed so long ago now.

"Hey, hey, come here buddy," Tony said as he took Joe into his arms. He rocked him gently as Joe held onto him.

"It's gonna be okay, everything's gonna be okay," Tony whispered in his ear. He subtly smelled Joe's hair. God, the boy smelled so good.

"Here, lie down," Tony said as he leaned Joe back onto the bed, lying down next to him. He held onto him and rubbed his arm.

"What are you doing?" Joe asked.

"You just looked like you needed to be held," said Tony.

They lay there for a moment. Joe's mind was still overwhelmed by what had happened with Derek. He could barely make sense of it all.

Tony could feel himself growing harder by the second as he stroked the soft, freckled skin of Joe's arm. He'd wanted Joe for so long, ever since he'd caught sight of the little faggot his first day at the prison.

It had been a tough business trying to get a chance at Joe's ass, what with fucking Derek always hulking around. The dude was a giant, and Tony was sure he could snap him like a twig.

Still, he'd hit a stroke of luck when he managed to convince the warden to move Joe into his cell. Although with what he had on the warden, it was the least he could do.

Tony began to run his hands up and down Joe's body, caressing the boy's soft skin.

"What are you doing?" Joe said as Tony began to gently kiss Joe's neck.

Tony put his leg over Joe's body, wrapping him in tightly as he continued to kiss his neck.

"Don't worry about it, boy. I'm gonna make you feel good."

Tony kissed Joe on the mouth.

Joe pushed him back. "Get the fuck off me!"

Tony grabbed his hands and pressed them against the bed, kissing Joe again.

Joe tried to kick Tony off of him, but Tony used his knees to keep Joe's legs pinned against the bed.

"Play nice, or else daddy's gonna get angry."

Joe spit in Tony's face. Tony reared back and punched Joe, causing him to cry out and clutch face with his hands.

After all his attempts to get protection, after his close call in the library with Brian, he was about to be attacked by his own cellmate and there was nothing he could do about it.

He wished that Derek was there. He didn't care what Derek had said, or if Derek didn't love him-- he knew that Derek wouldn't let Tony violate him like this. If only he were there.

All of a sudden something flipped inside him. Some inner fire, some strength he didn't know he had came exploding out from deep inside him as he violently jerked his head forward, bashing Tony in the face.

Tony screamed, rolling off the bed to reach for his bleeding mouth.

Joe took the moment of distraction to rush past Tony, climbing over him and racing out into the hall.

His nose was bleeding from Tony punching him in the face, and he hadn't put pants on in his hurry to escape. He limped down the hallway, his legs still sore from Tony pinning him to the bed with his knees.

"Derek!" he shouted weakly.

Joe stumbled into the cafeteria, searching the room for Derek. As he looked around frantically, the crew cut guard walked up to him brandishing his nightstick.

"Inmate, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I need Derek, please, I-"

"Just cause you're a faggot doesn't mean you can just flounce around with your dick out. You're coming with me."

The guard grabbed his arm and pulled him roughly, causing Joe to cry out.

"Please, I... Derek! Derek, where are you?"

The guard began to pull Joe back out into the hallway when all of a sudden Derek came running over. He crouched down next to Joe, grabbing his face with his hands.

"Joey, Joey I'm here. Oh my God, what happened to your face, you're bleeding, you're-"

"Out of the way, inmate. He's going to solitary," said the guard. .

"Can't you see he's hurt? He's been attacked, he needs medical attention."

"Does that look like my problem? He's walking around half naked, that's a violation-"

"Let me take him to the infirmary. Please, he needs help," Derek said.

Joe lifted his head weakly, crying, "Derek, I need you..."

"Fine," said the guard, letting go of Joe as he fell into Derek's arms. "You take him to the infirmary. And tell him to put some fucking pants on."

Derek picked Joe up and carried him as he raced down the hallway to the infirmary.

"Joey, what happened to you? Who hurt you?"

"Derek, I stopped him. I did it on my own, he tried to rape me but I... something came out of me and I stopped him. I got away."

"Baby..." Derek said.

Derek entered the infirmary, shouting, "We need a doctor!"

One of the nurses motioned Derek to a bed. Derek laid Joe down on it gently as he stroked his face.

"Who did this to you?" He asked.

"Tony..." Joe said before the prison nurse pushed Derek away.

"You need to leave," said the nurse.

"But-"

"No other inmates are allowed in the infirmary right now. You brought him here so we can help him--Let us do our job. You can come back later to check on him."

Derek looked over at Joey, who winced in pain as the prison nurse pushed back his head to examine his nose.

"I'll be back, Joey. I promise," Derek said.

He walked out of the infirmary, his hand curling into a fist.

_________________

Tony stood in front of his mirror, inspecting his mouth with his fingers. One of his teeth had been chipped, the other knocked out entirely. The little faggot had really fucked up his mouth.

What the fuck was that boy's problem? Tony was just as good looking as Derek. Sure, he didn't have all those muscles, but he was big where it counted. He thought faggots liked big cocks.

He winced as he wiggled the rest of his teeth, checking to see if any of them were loose. He was gonna beat the shit out of that fag the next time he saw him. Then he'd show him what he was fucking missing.

Tony saw Derek behind him in the mirror just a split second too late. By the time he turned around, Derek had already grabbed him by the collar and thrown him against the wall. Tony yelled out as his face smashed into the concrete. He hoped his nose wasn't broken.

This turned out to be the least of his concerns as Derek grabbed him and threw him on the ground, climbing on top of him and punching him in the face. Well, if his nose wasn't broken before, it certainly was now.

Tony could barely register how many times Derek punched him in the face as the big man beat him again and again until he was covered in blood. Derek paused for a moment, breathing heavily with a look of murder in his eyes.

"You fucking bastard," he growled.

"Wait," Tony said weakly.

Derek grabbed him by the throat and pulled Tony's face close to his.

"You hurt Joey. My beautiful boy. You tried to rape him, you fucker."

Derek put his fingers around Tony's throat and began to squeeze.

"You were supposed to be my friend. You were supposed to look out for him. I'll kill you for what you did, motherfucker."

Tony's eyes rolled back in his head as he beat weakly against Derek's chest, quickly losing consciousness.

Derek leaned in close. "Any last words before I fucking end you?"

He loosened his grip on Tony's neck, allowing Tony to take in a huge gulp of air. Tony spit out blood, trying to breathe in as much air as possible.

After a few seconds, Derek went to choke him again when Tony put his hand up.

"Wait..." he said as he caught his breath. "You don't want to be a murderer."

Derek laughed scornfully. "I'm already a murderer."

"No, you're not," said Tony. "You didn't do it."

Derek let go of Tony's neck, letting him fall to the floor. He stood up.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean you didn't kill that lady," Tony said as he struggled to sit up. "You were framed."

Derek scoffed. "Oh, right. Of course I was."

"You were. And I know who did it."

"Yeah?" Derek asked dismissively. "And who's that?"

________________

Joe woke up to a slight feeling of euphoria, still feeling the painkiller they'd given him a couple of hours ago. He could feel something in his hand as he struggled to bring himself back to consciousness.

He opened his eyes to see Derek sitting next to his bed in the infirmary, his hand firmly clasping Joe's right hand. Joe smiled as he saw the gentle giant's head tilted to the side, lightly snoring.

He studied Derek for a moment in the chair. The man's salt and pepper hair had always made him look so handsome to Joe. In the infirmary light, Joe noticed it was looking more grey than black these days. He smiled at the silly thought that the stress of protecting Joe had caused Derek to prematurely age.

His eyes drifted over the sleeping Derek, watching his chest breathe in and out deeply, studying the soft beard surrounding those beautiful lips. It reminded him of the way Derek's beard scratched him when they kissed. When he closed his eyes, it was all the reminder he needed that he was kissing a man. And when Derek ate him out...God, that was something else entirely.

But it wasn't just the sex, Joe realized as he rubbed Derek's fingers with his own. It was the unspoken connection they had. The little moments, like where Derek would put his hand protectively on his lower back when they walked down the prison halls, even when they were trying to discreetly sneak off somewhere.

Or the moments after sex, where Derek would hold him close and twirl his fingers in Joe's curls while they talked about their lives outside. Joe knew that, no matter what Derek said, Derek loved him. It was as clear to Joe as anything he'd ever known.

Joe sat up in his bed, his strength quickly returning to him. He shook Derek's arm lightly.

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

Derek opened his eyes, leaning into Joe and hugging him close.

"You're awake, thank God. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. My nose isn't broken, it's just bruised. And nothing else was injured, I'm just a little shaken up."

Derek pulled Joe's hand to his, kissing it.

"How did you get in here?" Joe asked.

"I had to bribe the nurse to let me in. Wasn't cheap, let me tell you, but nobody will bother us for a few hours. I needed to see my boy."

Joe put his hand against Derek's face, softly stroking his beard.

"I'm glad you're here."

"I should have been there. This never should have happened. That asshole-"

"I don't wanna talk about him."

Derek nodded. "Okay. You're right, we don't have to talk about him at all. I do need to tell you something, though-"

"Derek. I don't wanna talk at all."

Derek frowned. Joe grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

"Just be with me."

He kissed Derek, deeply and passionately. Derek felt himself drawn into Joe almost magnetically. His mouth automatically opened as his tongue explored Joe's.

Derek broke the kiss for a moment, saying, "I can't, you're injured."

"I told you, I'm fine. I just need you... I need you inside me. I need to feel safe."

Derek climbed onto Joe's bed, continuing the kiss as both men crushed their bodies into one another. Their hands roved all over, through each other's hair, down backs, and into waistbands, wrapping around each other's cocks as they both moaned into the kiss.

Derek pulled off his pants and shirt as Joe removed his own shirt. Joe ran his fingers through Derek's chest hair as Derek flexed his arms, making Joe giggle. He rubbed Derek's nipples in a circular motion before sitting up and flicking his tongue over them.

Derek moaned, enjoying the feel of Joe's tongue as it stimulated his nipples one after the other. He reached around Joe and slipped his finger in between Joe's cheeks, rubbing up and down and making Joe moan as he continued to suck on Derek's nipple.

After a minute, Joe whispered "Inside... I need it... please, daddy."

Derek pushed Joe back into the bed, turning him on his side and laying down behind him. He kissed Joe's neck and pulled off his boxers, freeing his aching cock.

Derek spit on his hand, rubbing it over his dick as he slowly lifted Joe's leg over his own. He guided the head of his cock into Joe's rosebud as Joe let out a moan.

Derek continued to kiss Joe's neck as he slowly entered him. He'd forgotten how much he'd missed this, the feeling of sliding his dick into his Joey. It had only been a few days since they had been together in the showers, but it felt like an eternity with all the shit that had happened in between.

Derek began to slowly thrust back and forth as he fucked Joe from the side. Joe whimpered as Derek rubbed his fingertips up and down Joe's arm and leg, teasing his skin as he continued to pound him.

Derek wrapped his arm around Joe's neck, whispering in his ear as he violated him.

"That's my boy, my beautiful boy."

"Ugh, daddy."

"Feels so good, baby."

"I need your cum. Fill me, please daddy."

Derek nipped Joe's ear, then lightly spanked him. "Ride me, boy," he said.

Derek laid down on the bed as Joe positioned himself over his cock. He watched in awe as his boy slowly sank down, taking all his 9 inches without any pain. It still surprised him how such a tiny man could take his cock so fully, so enthusiastically. Then again, Joey's hole was such a perfect fit, it was almost like his body was crafted to receive Derek's cock.

Joe looked at Derek as he rocked his hips back and forth, fucking himself with Derek's cock. He loved getting to control the pace and the rhythm, using Derek's cock to hit his prostate at the perfect angle. Derek held Joe's hips as Joe reached for his cock and began to beat himself off.

Derek could feel himself getting close, his cock sliding in and out of Joe's channel faster and faster with every thrust.

Joe himself was almost at the edge as he bounced up and down on Derek's cock, matching the rhythm of his strokes with the rhythm of Derek's fucking. Joe could feel a wave come over him as his whole body tensed, his hand rapidly stroking his cock.

Joe let out a low groan as his cock began to shoot all over Derek. Joe's first few spurts of cum covered Derek's hairy chest, reaching farther and farther with each spurt until he was soaking Derek's beard with his seed.

Derek opened his mouth to catch his lover's cream as he revelled in the pleasure that Joe was experiencing on top of him. The combination of the look of pure ecstasy on Joe's face and the vice-like grip on Derek's cock pushed Derek past the point of no return. Before Joe had finished cumming, Derek was shooting his own load deep inside Joe. His sperm began to leak out around his cock as he continued thrusting through the end of his orgasm.

Joe collapsed onto Derek's chest, keeping Derek's engorged cock buried inside him as both men breathed heavily. Joe could feel Derek's member twitching after his orgasm. He loved that feeling the most--more than the kisses, more than the ass eating, even more than the fucking itself. Just the intimacy of feeling Derek's body inside him infused Joe with a sense of passion and love that was almost electric.

They lay there for several minutes, neither of them willing to break the reverie that had come over them.

Finally Joe rolled off of Derek, allowing Derek's cock to slip out of his ass as he curled up next to the burly man. Joe stared into his eyes as Derek played with his curls.

"I don't care what you did. I don't care about the mistakes of your past, or anything that happened before you came here. All I know is the man I see before me, and I know that you would never hurt me," Joe said.

Derek smiled. Joe put his hand against Derek's cheek as he added softly, "And I know that I love you."

Derek's face began to tremble. He kissed Joe's lips, kissed them again and again and again as he gave himself over completely to this beautiful boy.

"I love you too, Joey," he said, his voice shaking.

Joe lit up. He smacked Derek's chest playfully.

"I knew it," he said.

"I didn't want you to put your life on hold for me. I thought I was doing the right thing, what was best for you-"

Joe smacked Derek's chest, no longer playful this time.

"What makes you think you know what's good for me better than I do? You might be older than I am, but you're not in charge of my life. I am, and I decide what sacrifices I'm willing to make."

"You're right," Derek said. "I promise you, from here on out, we're a team. We make our decisions together."

"Good," said Joe. "Now, I know we can always work out logistics later, but I think I should just say that there's plenty of ways we can make it work once I get out. I mean, there's conjugal visits, obviously-"

"Joey-"

"I know, I know, we can talk about it later."

"No, it's just... that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What do you mean?" Joe said, sitting up.

"I'm innocent. I was framed."

"What?" Joe asked, his mouth open in shock.

"I just found out. I was set up, and I know by who."

"And you couldn't have fucking LED with that?" Joe asked.

Derek laughed. "I'm sorry! But you were all, 'fuck me daddy, I need you inside me daddy.' How could I say no to that?"

He nuzzled against Joe's neck playfully.

Joe pushed him away in mock protest, saying, "Okay, that is NOT how it happened. Plus I had just been attacked. You can't blame me for wanting some comfort."

Derek frowned. "I would have killed him," he said quietly. "But I couldn't. Tony was the one who told me I got set up. He told me so I wouldn't... but still. I wish I could... hurt him for what he did to you."

Joe took Derek's hand. "I'm glad you didn't. You don't need to avenge me. I can protect myself, I see that now. I stopped him."

Derek smiled at Joe. "You're so brave. And so good, so full of hope. Even in a dark place like this, you just... light up everything around you."

Joe blushed, before saying, "Wait a minute—why are we talking about me? You just told me you were innocent! Who framed you? And how does Tony know?"

"Who do you think? Who's had it out for me since day one?"

Joe's jaw dropped. "The warden?"

Derek nodded. "Turns out the woman they said I killed was his mistress. He kept her a secret. But then she became trouble, and he needed her gone. He had his right hand guy do the deed and pin the job on me. The last thing I remember that night was having a drink at a bar. The next thing I know, I'm waking up in this strange apartment and there's cops knocking at the door and a bloody knife on the counter. Turns out this guy roofied me and planted my fingerprints at the scene and on the knife."

Derek's mind flashed back to his dream, the dream where he walked through the hall and into the moonlit room with the dead woman. He knew now why it had been so fuzzy. He had been drugged, and he was brought there so that they could leave him at the scene. He must have been there when the murder happened, seen the life fade out of her eyes as she died. He shuddered at the thought.

Joe put his hand to his mouth. "This right hand man, who is he?"

"Prison guard. Crew cut guy, real piece of work."

Joe gasped. "Oh, I hate him! I'm so glad he's a murderer."