Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek raised his eyebrows.

"You know what I mean. Now we're gonna expose him and the warden and you're gonna get out of here."

"It's not that easy," Derek said. "All we have is the word of Tony, a felon who just happened to overhear a conversation between the warden and the guard the day I arrived. No judge is gonna relook at the case based on hearsay."

Joe took his hand.

"Look at me. We'll find a way Derek. I promise."

Derek looked in his eyes, and he believed him.

________________

"You've gotta be kidding me. After all the fuss you made about wanting to room with the little twink?"

The warden sat at his desk, glaring at the scrawny, ginger man in front of him.

"Just switch us back," Tony mumbled, his mouth still sore from his encounter with Joe.

"What's the matter?" the warden asked in mock sympathy. "Did the faggot not want you? The kid's like what? 130 pounds? You really couldn't take him?"

Tony didn't respond. He was still seething with resentment and jealousy at Joe's rebuffs to his advances.

The warden smiled cruelly. "Aw, you wanted him to want it, didn't you? But he didn't want your weaselly little dick up his ass. Can't say I blame him, really."

Tony narrowed his eyes. "Just do it," he said angrily. "You know what I'll do if you don't."

The warden looked at Tony with contempt. Who the fuck did he think he was? He'd have to have him taken care of sooner rather than later. All this blackmail was exposing the warden way more than he felt safe with.

"Fine, I'll put you back in your old cell. But don't come to my office again. Prison is a dangerous place, inmate. Anything can happen."

Tony nodded. He knew his leverage with the warden was only as good as his ability to spy for him. If he hadn't have agreed to inform the warden of Derek's every move, the warden would have just had him killed.

But now, of course, he couldn't spy on Derek anymore. Not now that Derek knew what Tony knew. Tony was smart enough to know that Derek would make good on his threat to kill him. And as scary as the warden could be, a 6'6" guy who weighs twice as much as you can kill you just as easily.

It was Derek's threats of physical harm that had made Tony go to the warden and ask him to switch them back. Tony didn't want to risk raising the warden's suspicions, but Derek insisted.

"I won't have my boy sleeping next to his would-be rapist," Derek growled.

Tony didn't blame him. He'd thought that he could make Joey see, make Joey want him the way Tony had ever since he'd first seen that freckled face. But Joey was too in love with Derek. He would never look at Tony that way.

They could both go fuck themselves, as far as Tony was concerned.

______________

Joey was overjoyed when Derek told him they'd be sharing the same cell again. He was so distracted by all of Derek's news about his innocence that he hadn't even considered the possibility that he might have to continue sharing a cell with Tony after the attempted rape. Luckily, Derek had convinced Tony to get them to switch back. Joe didn't even want to consider the alternative.

Joey could feel himself falling more deeply in love with Derek than he'd ever thought possible. The way that Derek held him, not just physically but also emotionally and mentally, made him feel more alive than ever before.

The passion he felt as he took Derek inside him was just as stimulating as the way he felt when Derek held his hand, or how he felt when he saw the fierce look of protection in Derek's eyes. He knew that Derek would do anything for him. He would do anything for Derek as well.

Which is why he asked Derek to teach him how to fight.

"I want to take care of myself," Joe said the night that they became cell mates again. They were lying together on the top bunk of the bed, Joe's head in Derek's lap.

Derek stroked his face softly. "You don't need to worry, Joey. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you."

Joe sat up, his brown curls falling to the side of his face in a way that made Derek's heart ache.

"I'm serious. You're not always going to be there to protect me. And I can protect myself now, I know that. When Tony was on top of me, I felt this inner power come over me. I wasn't afraid anymore."

Joe lowered his eyes. "When we first met, I tried to seduce you so you would protect me. I was so afraid-"

"It's okay," Derek said. "You don't have to-"

"No, it's not okay. I don't ever want my fear to make our relationship one sided. I want us to take care of each other."

Derek smiled at him. Joe was so cute when he was on a rampage.

"All right, Joey."

Joe smiled. "Good. Now you're going to teach me how to fight."

Derek started training Joe every afternoon. Every day after breakfast they would hit the workout yard where Derek would instruct Joe on how to throw a punch, how to get out of a chokehold, and how to hit a guy in just the right place to incapacitate him long enough to get away.

"Always go for the throat if you can," Derek said. "Even the weakest punch can throw him off guard if you get him in the throat."

Joe was a fast learner, taking note of Derek's stance and learning how to use his body weight to his advantage.

"Remember, if a guy has you pinned down like this," Derek said, his body pinning Joe to the ground, "use momentum to break his hold and swing out from underneath him."

They practiced the move again and again, with Derek holding Joe down with his hands and legs as Joe tried to get out from underneath him. They kept it pretty PG in the workout yard, but their wrestling sessions in their cell were much more R rated.

Joe got pretty good at escaping out from underneath Derek, although he found that the quickest way to escape was to grab Derek's dick and work his magic. All he had to do was get a couple of strokes in and Derek's legs would turn to jelly pretty quickly, allowing Joe to swing on top of him and pin him to the ground, his own erection digging into Derek's lower back.

"Maybe it's time for you to feel what it's like to get fucked," Joe whispered into Derek's ear.

Derek growled, rolling over and pinning Joe against the ground again, holding him tight.

"Yeah boy? You think you can take me?"

Joe giggled. He kissed Derek's lips, causing Derek to loosen his grip.

"No, I like it too much when you fuck me. Plus, daddies fuck their boys, not the other way around."

Joe kissed Derek again, then said, "Maybe one day, though!"

Derek smacked his ass playfully.

Their early evenings were spent plotting how they were going to prove Derek's innocence.

"There has to be some evidence," Joe said one night as they were brainstorming on Joe's bed. "Something they left behind, something incriminating, something in his office..."

"Look at you, all Nancy Drew," Derek said, smiling.

Joe's eyes widened. "The computer! The warden's computer, he leaves it on his desk all the time. There has to be something on there."

Derek sighed. "Even if there is, how are we gonna get it?"

"We'll sneak in. Tony will help us. I think he fucking owes both of us. Plus we'll kick his ass if he doesn't."

Derek smiled, then kissed Joe on the lips.

"Yeah we will."

"We can do it tomorrow night. It's movie night again, so everyone will be distracted," Joe said as Derek lifted him into his arms, kissing him on the neck.

"Mmhmm," said Derek, slipping his hand below Joe's waistband.

"The warden will have gone home for the night, and crew cut guard is usually posted outside his office."

Derek slipped his finger inside Joe's hole, causing him to moan.

"And then... ugh, fuck daddy, then we'll get Tony to..."

Joe didn't get any further as Derek began shoving his finger in and out of Joe's hole, rubbing it against Joe's prostate and causing Joe's eyes to roll back into his head.

Derek could feel Joe's dick straining against his tight briefs, pressed against his own throbbing erection. They mashed their bodies together as Derek continued to kiss Joe's neck and finger fuck him at the same time.

Joe reached down and slipped his own soft hand into Derek's boxers, grabbing his erection with his fingers and rubbing the foreskin up and down. He could feel the precum leaking out of Derek's cock head, leaving a sticky trail against his wrist.

"Daddy loves your hand on his cock, boy," Derek said as he lowered Joe onto the bed and kissed him. He then sat up, ripping off his shirt and revealing his hairy, muscled chest and rippling abdominal muscles. Joe ran his fingers across them, tracing each one delicately.

Derek then pulled off Joe's shirt, revealing his pale chest and soft pink nipples. Derek dove down and started licking one of them, making Joe moan with delight.

Joe raked his fingers against Derek's muscled back as Derek circled his nipples with his tongue, stimulating Joe in just the right way as to take him out of mind and body. Derek lifted his head up again to meet Joe's as their tongues clashed in a fierce, hungry passion.

Joe lifted his legs to allow Derek to tear off his briefs. Derek tossed them on the ground before running his hands all over Joe's muscular thighs. Derek loved how soft Joe's legs were, but he especially loved the way they felt when Joe wrapped them around him to pull him in deeper when they fucked.

Derek broke their kiss and lowered his head down to between Joe's legs, lapping teasingly at his pink asshole before diving in and devouring it more ravenously. Joe was in ecstasy as Derek probed his hole with his tongue, wiggling it around and loosening him up.

Derek looked Joe in the eyes while he ate him out, and Joe could feel the desire coming off of him. There was nothing Derek was hungrier for than what was between Joe's legs. Joe wrapped his legs behind Derek's head, forcing his tongue in deeper and causing Joe to cry out with pleasure.

Derek could have eaten him out forever. The taste of Joe's hole was such a powerful aphrodisiac that it made him rock hard. But within minutes Joe was moaning, "Daddy, daddy I need you inside me, deeper daddy, please..."

Derek was only too happy to oblige. He reached over the side of the bed to grab the lube he'd stored underneath. He was so glad that he'd had it smuggled in, as their soapy shower sex had seriously opened his eyes to the power of good lubrication.

Derek poured the slick oil over his finger as he worked it in and out of Joe's hole, getting him nice and wet for Derek's cock. He then rubbed a healthy amount of lube around his cock before positioning it at the entrance to Joe's asshole. He left it there for a moment, teasing Joe and enjoying the way the boy squirmed.

"Daddy..." Joe said pleading, covering his eyes with his hand bashfully.

"I don't know," said Derek teasingly. "I don't know if you've earned daddy's cock."

"I have, I have, I swear," Joe whined.

Derek pushed forward a little, sliding the tip in.

"Have you?" Derek said as Joe gasped. "Have you been a good boy?"

"I've been such a good boy," Joe said. "A good boy for daddy. I love you daddy."

"That's what daddy likes to hear," Derek said as he slid his dick in slowly. Joe's face broke into a smile as he embraced Derek's entrance into his body. The lubricant helped Derek slide right in, providing both men with a warm and tingly sensation of pleasure.

When Derek's cock was buried into the hilt, he kissed Joe. Joe's eyes were closed, savoring the feeling.

"Open your eyes, Joey. I want you to look at me."

Joe opened his eyes, staring deeply into Derek's.

Derek pulled his cock out slowly before shoving it quickly back into Joe, causing him to gasp.

"You're my boy."

Derek thrust into him again, still holding his gaze.

"You'll always be my boy."

Derek thrust into Joe once more before leaning in close to him.

"And I'll always be your daddy."

Joe wrapped his legs around Derek's back as Derek began to pump in and out of him at a steady speed, both lovers still gazing into each other's eyes.

All of the sneaking around, the shower sex, the stolen moments when no one was looking—none of it could compare to the feeing between them now. It was like they were on a higher level of being, so deeply connected that they were fucking both with body and soul.

Derek was hitting Joe's magic spot with every thrust, giving the boy as much pleasure through getting fucked as he was receiving fucking him.

Joe had had other lovers in the past, but they had mostly been awkward, drunken hookups that were usually a little painful or devoid of passion. Sex with Derek was unlike anything he'd ever thought possible. Joe was overcome with the way his body opened up to receive this man, the way it allowed him to slide in and out, and the way it welcomed his seed.

Derek had had his share of lovers as well, although knew now that he'd never been in love before now. And as he thrust in and out of Joe, searching his eyes and feeling Joe pull him deeper in with his legs, he knew that he would never love this fiercely again. Straight or not, no sexual experience would ever be able to come close to the feeling of being inside his Joey.

He was just starting to think he could spend the rest of his life like this when he felt the telltale signs of his impending orgasm. He kissed Joe deeply as his balls began to release burst after burst of cum into Joe's hole. He moaned into Joe's mouth as he felt his essence drain out of him and into his lover.

At the feeling of Derek's cock filling him up with semen, Joe began to quickly jerk his own cock. He could feel himself quickly reaching orgasm.

"I'm...gonna...cum," Joe said weakly as his hand stroked up and down rapidly.

Derek pulled out of Joe, lowering his head to Joe's cock and taking it in his mouth. Joe grabbed his hair and pulled on it tightly as he came in Derek's mouth, shooting wave after wave of cum.

"Wow," Joe said breathlessly when he'd finished cumming.

Derek lifted his head off Joe's cock, keeping his mouth closed and moving up towards Joe's face.

"What are you doing?" Joe said playfully. "No, gross!" he laughed as Derek began to kiss him, slipping Joe's cum into his mouth. The two boys passed the cum back and forth between them as they kissed, both of them tasting Joe's essence before they each swallowed some of it down.

"Thought I'd share," Derek said, winking.

Joe smacked him playfully on the chest. "I think I got all of yours to myself, you goof," he said, pointing down to where Derek's cum was leaking out of his asshole.

"Mm, allow me," said Derek as he lowered his head once again to between Joe's legs. Joe bit his lip as Derek sucked his own cum out of Joe, probing Joe once again with his tongue while he did so.

"Jesus Christ..." Joe said.

When Derek had swallowed all of his seed, he laid back down next to Joe. Joe stared at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You a real freak, ain't you?" Joe said.

Derek laughed. "Thought I'd try something new. Daddy likes to keep his boy guessing."

Joe smiled. "I liked it," he said, kissing Derek softly.

"But back to our plan," Joe said, breaking the kiss.

"What plan?"

"The break-into-the-warden's-office-and-free-Derek-from-jail plan."

"Oh," Derek said, running his fingers along Joe's stomach. "That plan."

"Tomorrow night. During the movie. We'll do it?"

Derek smiled. Joe was so cute when he was plotting.

"We'll do it."

_______________

Tony sat near the back, watching the opening credits and nervously tapping his leg. He wanted to stay and watch the film with the other inmates (they were showing Click, the best Adam Sandler film), but he knew Derek would make good on his threat to beat the shit out of him if he didn't hold up his part of the plan.

Once the movie was well underway, Tony ducked out the back and headed carefully down the hallway. He knew that a couple of the guards were making their rounds through the prison during the movie, and he wouldn't have much of an excuse if he ran into any of them.

Tony made his way to the warden's office, his eye on the clock. He got there right at 6:30, finding Joe and Derek waiting for him around the corner.

"Cutting it fucking close," Derek growled. Joe held onto his arm, avoiding eye contact with Tony.

Tony looked Joe up and down, his eyes lingering over the young man's slim body. Even after everything, he still wanted him badly.

Derek stood between Tony and Joe, his hands curling into fists.

"Get a move on, fucker."

Tony rolled his eyes, walking past them towards the hallway to the warden's office.

"Just don't punch me again, ya fuckin animal," he said before he rounded the corner.

He spotted the crew cut guard at the end of the hall in front of the door to the warden's office. He was facing away from Tony, which was just as well as Tony needed a few seconds to work up his courage for what he was about to do.

He took a deep breath before approaching the guard, trying to sway his hips as much as possible. The guard turned to look at him just as he started to get close. His eyes narrowed as he looked at Tony with venom.

"What the fuck are you doing here, inmate?" he asked, brandishing his nightstick.

Tony looked on the guard's nightstick, then smiled devilishly.

"Thought I might pop down here and see what you're up to..." he said, smirking.

The guard laughed menacingly.

"You trying to get the shit beat out of you, faggot?" he asked.

Tony took a deep breath, then put his hand on the guard's dick.

"Just trying to suck you off," he said innocently.

Before he could even register it the guard had already decked him in the face, sending him sprawling to the ground. Tony saw stars as the guard turned him over, roughly handcuffing him.

"You just landed yourself in solitary for a week," he said as he pulled Tony to his feet.

The guard then leaned in, whispering, "I'm not a fucking faggot. And even if I were, I sure as fuck wouldn't let you suck me off."

He led Tony away towards solitary, roughly pulling him as Tony tried to keep up.

"Derek had better fucking find his proof and get the hell out of this prison," Tony thought as he was being dragged away. Tony couldn't take much more pounding.

After Tony and the guard turned the corner, Derek peeked his head out to ensure the coast was clear. He grabbed Joe by the hand as they crept down the hallway toward the door to the warden's office.

Derek pulled the paper clip out of his pocket (that Joey had traded for earlier that afternoon) and began to pick the lock on the warden's door. After a minute or two, the door unlocked and the two men stole inside the dark office.

Joe turned on the light as Derek went around the warden's desk, opening up his computer. Thank God the warden hadn't password protected it—after all, why would he bother when he had all the security he needed standing outside his door?

Derek quickly searched through the files on the warden's computer while Joe kept lookout. He didn't exactly know what he was looking for, and it's not like the warden had a folder on the computer titled "murder evidence". He had to look faster—it would only take the guard so long to book Tony into solitary.

Joe looked nervously out of the door before saying, "Have you found anything yet?"

"No," Derek said anxiously. They were running out of time.

Derek opened up the warden's email and clicked on the search bar. It was a long shot, but he figured he might as well try. The warden was old—he may very well have forgotten to delete a few incriminating emails.

He typed into the search bar the name "Miriam Lowe". It was the name of the woman who he'd been accused of murdering. The warden's mistress. Derek had had her name burned into the back of his brain since the prosecution had made a point of using it constantly during the trial, showing grisly images of her dead body and those cold, accusing eyes.