Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No results. Derek slammed the desk with his fist. This was all going to be a bust.

"Derek," Joe said frantically.

"Just one more minute. Please baby, there has to be something on here."

Derek was about to exit out of the email and search through the folders again when something stopped him. He typed in his own name.

Bingo. An email thread came up between the warden and someone named Michael Faccio. Derek assumed that must be the crew cut prison guard.

"Wait," said Derek.

Joe turned away from the door and stepped closer to Derek. "Did you find something?" he asked hopefully.

The email at the top showed a picture of Derek sitting at the bar. It was taken the night of the murder, hours before he'd been drugged and used as a patsy.

"What about him? Good fall guy?" Michael had written.

The warden had responded with two words. "Take him."

This was it. The proof that Derek needed.

"I found it. What we need, there's emails dating back weeks here of them talking about the details of when they're gonna kill her... baby this is gonna set me free!"

Joe squealed in delight, jumping into Derek's arms as he kissed him. They held the kiss for a moment, both of their hearts skipping a beat.

"Okay, hurry up and forward it to your lawyer and let's get out of here," Joe said as he walked back to the door.

Derek turned back to the computer, clicking the forward button and going to type his lawyer's email address when he heard a voice from the doorway.

"Get the fuck away from my computer, inmate."

The warden was standing at the door, his hand around Joe's throat, pinning him against the wall.

Derek stood up slowly, his eyes on Joe's face as Joe struggled to breathe. Joe beat the warden's arm with his hands as hard as he could, but the warden held on tightly.

"Hand me the computer, now."

Derek looked at the computer. All he needed to do was send this email to his lawyer and he would be free. He wouldn't have to spend the rest of his life in prison. He and Joey could get married, they could have a life together.

But Joe's life was quickly draining out of him as the warden's grip on his neck tightened. Derek knew he only had moments to act. To delay was to kill the man he loved.

"Give me the computer or I end this little fucking faggot's life."

Derek looked in Joe's eyes. Joe shook his head, pleading with him not to give up. But Derek knew that a life without Joey was worse than a life behind bars.

He closed the computer, picking it up and taking a step towards the warden.

The warden reached his hand out for the computer, inadvertently pulling Joe closer to him as his eyes fixated on Derek.

Joe was on the edge of unconsciousness, having gone quite a while without oxygen. But with the last of the strength he had left in him, he reached back his hand and punched it as hard as he could into the warden's throat.

The warden dropped Joe, pulling both hands to his throat as he bent over, trying to breathe. Joe collapsed on the ground, sucking as much air as he could into his lungs.

Derek went to grab Joe and pick him up when Joe waved him off.

"Get... him..." Joe sputtered out as he pointed towards the warden.

The warden was still trying to catch his breath when Derek's fist connected with his face. He spun around, collapsing to the ground as he quickly faded into unconsciousness.

Derek rushed back over to the desk and opened up the computer. He quickly typed in his lawyer's email address, forwarding him the email chain along with this message: "Warden framed me. Found this on his computer. Get me out of here before he kills me". He sent the message, then rushed over to Joe's side.

Joe was rubbing his throat, still recovering from the warden's attack.

"Are you okay? Baby, I'm so sorry, I-"

"Did you send it?" Joe asked, clutching Derek's shirt. Derek nodded.

"Thank God," Joe said as he slumped back against the wall. He looked over at the warden, still knocked out cold.

"What the hell are we gonna do about him?" he asked. "The guard, he'll be back any second, and when the warden wakes up-"

"I'll fix it. Don't worry. Just take a deep breath," Derek said

Derek ripped off both of his shoes, pulling out the shoelaces and using one to tie the warden's hands together. He grabbed the handkerchief out of the warden's pocket, stuffed it in his mouth and tied his other shoelace around the warden's head.

He pulled the warden behind his desk, then took off his shirt and ripped it in half. It would be difficult sneaking back to his cell shirtless, but he had bigger concerns right now. He used his shirt to tie the warden's legs together, then made sure the warden's body was out of view of the doorway. The warden was still knocked out cold, and hopefully would be for at least another couple of hours.

Derek walked back over to Joe and lifted him in his arms, carrying him out of the warden's office and closing the door behind him. He looked around, thankful that the guard still hadn't returned from taking Tony to solitary. Lights out was in an hour, and after that the guard would go home for the night. Derek just had to hope the warden would be out until then. No one would be there to check on him until the morning.

Derek carried Joe back to their cell and laid him down on the bottom bunk, brushing his hair back with his hands and inspecting his neck. The warden had left deep purple bruises on Joe's skin, but there didn't seem to be any permanent damage.

"What are we gonna do? He's gonna wake up soon and then-"

"We'll be okay for the night," Derek said, taking Joe's hand into his. "They'll find him in the morning, though, and if my lawyer hasn't gotten here by then, then we'll have to hide somewhere. Buy time."

Joe's lip began to tremble. He breathed in heavily, trying not to cry as he said, "What do we do if he doesn't come?"

Derek put his forehead to Joe's, holding the back of his head and rubbing it softly.

"He'll come," he whispered.

Joe began to cry. "But what if he does come and they take you away and it's just me and the warden-"

"It's not gonna happen, Joey. I won't leave you here. I promise you. I don't care what happens, I will not leave you here with that man. I'll protect you, and you'll protect me. Remember?"

Joe nodded. Derek laid them both down on the bed, holding Joe in his arms until they were both fast asleep.