Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 04

Story Info
The saga ends, but not without one last lover's tryst.
4.4k words
4.79
12k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is the final chapter in a 4 part series. It's my first time writing erotic fiction, and I welcome any and all constructive criticism!

********************

Chapter 4

Derek woke up with a start, his hand reaching for Joe but finding nothing there. He sat up quickly, climbing out of bed as he called out, "Joey?"

"I'm here," Joe said. He was standing in the corner, changing into a new set of clothes. He looked worried.

"It's 7 am, Derek. They're going to find him soon. We have to hide-"

"I know," said Derek, taking Joe's hand. "Follow me."

He led Joe down the hallway, hurrying past the other prisoners on their way to breakfast and avoiding the gaze of the guards. They would have to get there quickly before the warden was found and the prison went into lockdown.

The library was empty when they entered, with most of the inmates having gathered in the cafeteria for breakfast. Derek led Joe into their little nook, hidden away from view.

"It won't hide us forever, but it should give us an extra hour or so before the guards find us," Derek said.

All of a sudden a large siren began to sound. The prison was on lockdown. It wouldn't be long now.

Joe's heart was racing as he leaned into Derek's chest.

"I'm scared, Derek," he whimpered.

"It's okay, baby," Derek whispered.

"I wanted to be brave for you, brave for both of us. But at the end of the day, I'm afraid."

Derek ran his fingers through Joe's hair.

"I know, Joey. I'm afraid too."

Joe was 20 years old. He should be enjoying college, having fun with his friends. He hadn't asked for this life, to fall in love with this man, to risk everything for his lover's freedom. But he also knew that he wouldn't change anything he'd done.

"I just wish we could have held onto what we'd had just a little longer..." Joe said quietly.

Derek lifted Joe's face to his. They stared into each other's eyes, acknowledging all of the love, the fear, and the longing they felt between them.

Derek kissed Joe softly on the lips, gripping Joe's hair with his hands and opening his mouth to invite Joe's tongue to connect with his. Joe kissed him back fiercely, wrapping his arms around Derek's back and holding him tightly.

Joe continued kissing Derek as he climbed onto his lap, wrapping his arms and legs around him. Derek held Joe's waist with his hands, sliding his hands underneath Joe's shirt and pulling the boy into him as he continued to devour him with his tongue.

Derek broke the kiss, breathing heavily into Joe's mouth.

"I want you... one last time," he said, his voice low and serious.

"Take me," Joe said as he kissed Derek again.

Derek slipped Joe's waistband down underneath his cheeks, then pulled down his own pants and boxers underneath his cock.

The two lovers ground into each other, Joe rubbing his quickly growing cock against Derek's stomach while Derek rubbed his against Joe's ass. Through all their fucking in various places, they had never fucked like this, with Joe sitting in Derek's lap as Derek held him close.

Derek positioned the tip of his cock against Joe's hole, then kissed his neck as he pushed it in.

"Fuck, I need you," Joe whispered as Derek buried his cock all the way inside Joe's asshole.

"I won't let them hurt you," Derek said as he lifted Joe up and down on his cock, making the boy moan in desperate pleasure.

"I'll keep you safe," Joe said as he bounced up and down on Derek's dick, tears forming in his eyes.

"I'll protect you," Derek said. He had also begun to cry as he continued to maneuver his cock in and out of Joe's hole, desperately hoping this wouldn't be the last time.

"I love you, Derek," Joe said. Derek wrapped his hand around Joe's cock and stroked him off as he fucked him to orgasm.

"I love you too, Joey."

Joe began to erupt shot after shot of cum all over Derek's chest, soaking his shirt. Derek let out a throaty groan as the tightening of Joe's asshole around his cock caused him to shoot his own seed deep into his lover's bowels.

The two men held each other close as they came together. As they began to come down from the high of ejaculation, they realized at the same time that it very well may be the last for both of them.

Derek took off his cum drenched shirt and used it to clean his cum out of Joe's hole.

Joe began to protest. "Your shirt, when they find us-"

"Having a shirt will be the least of my concerns, babe. Now come on, let's get dressed."

They pulled their clothes back on, then settled back with Joe cuddled against Derek's chest. He stroked Derek's chest hair, remembering how good it had felt to run his fingers through it the very first time. That night seemed like a lifetime ago.

They heard the sound of the door to the library being bust open, then what sounded like several guards pouring in.

"Search every square inch of this place. We still have two unaccounted for," one of the guards yelled.

The men huddled together, holding their breath and staying as still as possible.

Joe jumped as he heard the sound of a chair being knocked over nearby, the guards getting closer and closer to their hiding spot.

Derek turned Joe's face so that he was looking in his eyes.

"I love you," Derek whispered. He kissed Joe, holding him closely as they were discovered.

"Over here!" the guard yelled, grabbing Joe by the hair and pulling him away from Derek.

Joe cried out as the officer threw him back against the wall.

"Get off of him!" Derek yelled as he charged at the guard, tackling him. He began to punch the guard repeatedly as the other guards rushed over to stop him.

Two of them pulled Derek off of the guard on the floor and wrenched his hands behind his back, handcuffing him. Another guard handcuffed Joe as they led the two men roughly out of the library.

The prisoners were all on their knees in the cafeteria, hands behind their heads as the guards watched over them. The prison warden stood on the upper floor, looking out over the railing and rubbing his wrists, still chafed and sore from being tied up.

The guards from the library ushered in Joe and Derek, shoving the two men onto the ground in front of the other prisoners.

"You really thought you could hide from me?" the warden bellowed as he slowly descended the stairs to the ground floor. "Attack me in my own prison?"

He reached the bottom of the steps, standing in front of Joe and Derek. Both men were on their knees, Joe trembling and Derek looking up at the warden in defiance.

The warden lowered his head in front of Joe, grabbing his hair and yanking his head back.

"You're gonna fucking regret putting your hands on me, you little faggot."

"Don't you call him that!" Derek yelled.

"Shut the fuck up inmate!" the warden shouted at Derek before turning back to Joe.

"All you little faggots love to be fucked so much, don't you? Well, I'm gonna grant your wish, boy. Every prisoner in this fucking place is going to get a chance at your sweet ass. And if you're still alive at the end of it, I might even fuck you myself."

Joe looked up at the warden, staring at the warden's cruel smirk. He spit right in the warden's face, causing him to rear back his head violently.

"This faggot managed to fuck you up good, warden," Joe said as a smile crossed his face.

The warden backhanded him, knocking Joe backwards and causing Derek to cry out in alarm. Joe stayed silent, leaning forward again and staring at the warden defiantly.

The warden scowled. "Take these two to solitary. Keep them there until I come for them."

The guards pulled Joe and Derek to their feet, pushing the men towards the door.

"Get your hands off my client."

The warden turned to see a mousy looking man in a suit and wire-rimmed glasses. He was holding a briefcase and standing behind the guards.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my prison?" the warden asked.

The man replied, "I'm Derek Monaghan's attorney. I have a court order from a judge demanding my client's immediate release."

He set his briefcase on one of the cafeteria tables, pulling out a folder and handing it to the warden.

Derek watched the exchange without moving a muscle, afraid to believe his own eyes.

"You're ordered to release my client immediately."

"Like fuck I am," the warden said, tossing the folder onto the table. "This man is a killer."

"I've recently received evidence that he's not. In fact, the evidence seems to implicate you, warden."

The warden narrowed his eyes. "What are you accusing me of?"

"Oh, not me," Derek's lawyer said. "The Los Angeles Police Department. You see, the judge also issued a warrant for your arrest this morning. You and your accomplice, Michael Faccio."

The lawyer stepped aside to let through several police officers into the cafeteria.

"You're going to need to come with us, sir," one of them said.

The warden backed away. "You've got to be fucking kidding me. This is my prison!"

"Not anymore, bitch." Joe called out from behind him.

The warden turned to see Joe with a satisfied smile on his face, still handcuffed and held by the guard.

He lunged at Joe, pushing past one of the guards to wrap his fingers around the boy's throat.

Derek shouted, trying to break free from the guard who held him so he could stop the warden.

The warden looked into Joe's eyes with complete and utter contempt as he strangled him. Joe started seeing stars before two of the police officers managed to pull the warden off of him.

They wrenched the warden's hands behind his back and led him away as the warden continued to scream, "I'll kill you, you fucking faggot! I swear to God I'll kill you!"

"Unlock my client's handcuffs. Now," said Derek's lawyer to the guard holding him. The guard complied, freeing Derek.

Derek rushed over to Joe and picked the boy up, holding him in his arms.

"Joey, are you okay, are you hurt-"

"You did it," Joe said.

Derek looked at him. Joe was smiling, tears in his eyes.

"You're free. You did it."

"We did it," Derek said. He kissed Joe, holding him tightly.

"Um, Derek, we have to go," His lawyer said, standing behind him. "You've been released, and your sister has come to pick you up. And uh, let's maybe find you a shirt."

"I'm not leaving him," Derek said as he turned back to Joe.

Joe stroked his cheek, smiling sadly at him.

"Go. You're not a criminal, you're not supposed to be here."

"But neither are you-"

"Yes, I am Derek," Joe said simply. "I broke the law. I was sentenced to prison and I need to serve my time. You didn't do anything wrong. You need to go and live your life."

Derek had tears in his eyes. "I told you I wouldn't leave you here," he said quietly.

"You said you wouldn't leave me here with him. And you aren't. I can protect myself, you know that. You taught me how to be strong."

Derek looked in Joe's eyes. He knew Joe was right. He didn't need Derek to take care of him. After all they'd been through, the way he'd fought off Tony, the way he'd fought off the warden... he would be all right.

"I'm coming back for you," Derek said as he set Joe on his feet. "As often as I can until you're out of here, I'll come and I'll visit you."

Joe laughed. "You fucking better!" He said.

"Come on, Derek. Your sister's waiting," said Derek's lawyer.

Derek looked back at Joe, who nodded at him. He kissed Joe one last time, cradling the boy's face with his hands. "You saved my life in this place," he said.

"And you saved mine," Joe said.

Derek turned and headed out towards the hallway, his lawyer following close behind. Joe watched him leave, his face trembling. He was happy for Derek, but he couldn't dull the ache in his heart as he watched the man he loved leave.

"Girl, that was some epic love shit," said one of the queens from cell block A.

Joe turned back, realizing that the entire prison had just watched their exchange.

"Don't be jealous," Joe laughed.

____________

The next few weeks were the hardest on Joe. With the warden and the crew cut guard gone, his life wasn't in any more danger. The rest of the guards certainly weren't a big fan of his for the role he'd played in the warden's arrest, but they mostly left him alone once they realized the extent of the warden's crimes.

The rest of the prisoners treated Joe pretty much the same way they had before, giving him the same number of jeers and leering looks that they had before Derek had started protecting him. Joe wasn't worried, though—he knew how to protect himself now.

The hardest parts were the nights. With Derek gone, one of the queens from cell block A had been moved into Joe's cell instead. And while Joe enjoyed the company, he would still cry himself to sleep every night missing the embrace of his gentle giant.

Joe was in the library a few days after Derek had gone, rereading East of Eden again. He needed the comfort of familiarity now more than ever.

"Hey Joey," a voice said from the corner.

His heart stopped as he turned and saw who it belonged to.

"Stay away from me, Tony," Joe said.

The ginger man moved slowly towards him, hands up in a gesture of peace. His face was badly bruised from when the crew cut guard hit him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Joey," he said softly.

"Don't call me that. Don't you ever call me that. He gets to call me that. You don't get to call me anything," Joe spit out.

Tony looked away. "Fine," he said quietly.

Joe stared at him. "What do you want?" he asked.

Tony turned to look at him, his face screwed up in pain. "What did he have? Huh? Why was he so special? What's so wrong with me, huh?"

Tony buried his face in his hands, angry tears coming out. He sat down at the table.

Joe looked at him warily. The weaselly man sitting in front of him looked utterly pathetic. He realized suddenly that he pitied him.

"You've never told anyone, have you?"

Tony looked up at him, wiping his nose.

"That you're gay," Joe said.

"I'm not a faggot," Tony retorted angrily.

"No?" Joe asked softly. "Then why do you want me to want you so badly? Why do you care?"

Tony softened, staring into Joe's eyes, looking at the brown curls hanging over them that he'd pined after for so long.

"Because I love you," he said quietly.

"That sounds pretty gay to me."

Tony crossed his arms. "Yeah, so what? What does it matter?"

"It matters because you attacked me," Joe said angrily. "It matters because your own self-hatred led you to try and force yourself on me. You love me so much? That's not love, Tony. You didn't even give me a choice about whether or not to love you back. You just tried to take what you wanted. Well, I'm sorry, but I can't make that go away. I can't forget what you did."

Tony looked away. Joe stood up, taking a few steps towards the door.

"I hope you find somebody to talk to. Somebody to trust," Joe said. "You don't have to be alone."

Joe walked out, leaving Tony alone in the library.

_________________

Derek visited Joe as much as he could. The two men weren't allowed to touch during their visits, but they lit up the second they got into each other's presence. Joe was so shocked to see Derek in layman's clothes, mostly because of how great Derek's sense of style was. How could this man not have been gay before?

They talked about what it was like for Derek readjusting to the outside world. Derek would ask Joe about how things were going in the prison, but Joe would always demur. He wanted his time with Derek to be an escape from the bleakness of incarceration.

One day, a couple weeks later when the guard was taking Joe for his visitation with Derek, he turned and led Joe down another hallway.

"Where are we going?" Joe asked warily.

"Quiet, inmate," the guard replied.

He led Joe outside to a series of trailers. The guard took out a set of keys and unlocked the trailer on the end, ushering Joe in.

Joe's heart leapt as he saw Derek sitting on the couch. He jumped into the man's arms, kissing him as the guard went to close the door.

"You have one hour," the guard said as he locked them in.

"What is this? How did you swing this?" Joe said as he looked at Derek with wonder.

"Conjugal visits, babe! Let's just say, after the lawsuit I've got going against the old warden, I've got a bit of leverage with the new guy."

Joe kissed Derek again, shirking off his pants and standing there in just his t-shirt and briefs.

"You still wearing those, baby?" Derek asked, chuckling.

"Tiger can't change his stripes," Joe said, winking.

Derek pulled a small tube out of his pocket.

"Look what I got," he said teasingly.

"Lube! Fuck yeah, daddy!" Joe said as he kissed Derek.

He reached into Derek's pants and grabbed his cock. Derek moaned as Joe stroked him until his cock was rock hard. After a few weeks with nothing but his own hand and the memory of their time together, Derek forgot just how much he missed the feeling of his Joey.

When Derek was fully erect, he grabbed Joe's arm, turning him around and pinning him against the wall.

"Get ready, boy. Daddy's been gone too long and he's hungry."

Joe let out a high pitched moan as Derek nipped his neck. Derek undid the zipper on his pants and pulled them down, revealing the massive tent in his underwear.

Joe looked down to see Derek's cock bursting out of his... wait a second—were those briefs??

"What's this, daddy?" Joe asked in surprise.

Derek laughed. "You like? You inspired me."

Derek grabbed his crotch, squeezing his dick through his tight black briefs. Joe's mouth gaped open.

"I fucking love it, daddy," Joe said as he dropped to his knees.

Derek groaned as Joe kissed his penis through his briefs. The warmth of Joe's mouth on his dick was even better than he'd remembered.

Joe lowered the waistband of Derek's briefs slowly, allowing Derek's erection to spring out, smacking him on the chin. Just how he liked it.

He licked the underside of Derek's cock, making Derek shudder. He slowly traced Derek's penis up to his uncircumcised head before taking him into his mouth.

"Fuck, I missed this mouth, boy," Derek said as Joe took him further into his throat.

Joe had gone far too long without a cock in his mouth, which he was trying to rectify now by giving his stud the most thorough and loving blowjob he could muster. He took Derek's cock fully into his throat, bottoming out with his nose pushed up against Derek's salt and pepper pubes. He'd forgotten how much he loved the smell of Derek's pubes, a rich, musky scent that reeked of testosterone.

Joe fondled Derek's balls as he continued to fellate the larger man, turning the 6'6" stud into putty in his hands.

"Baby, you're gonna make me blow my load," Derek said as he thrust his cock in and out of Joe's mouth. He was so far gone with lust that he wasn't even sure he had the willpower to stop himself from fucking Joe's face.

Luckily Joe was still clear headed enough to pull Derek's cock out of his mouth, wanting his lover to last long enough to fuck him. He stood up and kissed Derek on the lips, as Derek slid his hand down Joe's back and began to finger him.

Joe moaned into Derek's mouth as Derek violated him with his fingers. He could feel Derek's thick digits poking into his hole while Derek's wet cock rubbed up against his stomach. He needed his daddy inside him now.

Derek lifted his boy up and held him as he positioned his cock against Joe's hole. He pushed Joe against the wall, holding him still while he covered his hard cock with lube.

Derek slipped his cock into Joe's tight hole, slowly opening Joe's anal walls to his intrusion. He banged the wall with his fist, letting out a small yell of pleasure as his penis enjoyed the familiar feeling of Joe's asshole.

Joe was in heaven, suspended in the air between his lover and the wall as Derek pushed all the way into him. No matter how many times Derek penetrated him, Joe was always astounded at just how good this man's cock felt when it was inside him.

12