Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek began to slowly thrust in and out of Joe, kissing him as he held him up against the wall.

Joe's legs flailed weakly against Derek's back as Derek thrust into him, picking up the pace and becoming rougher with each movement.

Joe bit into Derek's neck as he felt the rough, animalistic passion with which Derek was fucking him. He had never seen Derek this passionate before, this lost in a sense of primal lust. It scared him, but it made him harder than he'd ever been.

As Derek fucked in and out of Joe's hole with reckless abandon, his mind flashed back to the first time he saw the cute, freckled boy enter his cell. Despite the fact that he'd never thought himself capable of being attracted to a man before Joe, he knew now that something in him knew he'd wanted to devour Joe from the very first moment he laid eyes on him.

Derek remembered the night that Joe tried to seduce him, the sight of those briefs hugging that curved ass, just begging for Derek's cock. He remembered the pain he'd felt at being manipulated, then the fear and regret he'd felt at seeing Joey hurt.

He remembered their first time together, the way their bodies just connected without having to think. The first time he had entered Joe, it was like his cock was coming home.

All of those memories built in Derek as he continued to fuck his boy, his hips slamming against Joe's ass as their bodies joined the way God intended.

Derek's rough, reckless fucking made Joe's moans get even louder as he felt himself began to crest.

Without even being touched, Joe's cock began to shoot all over Derek's stomach as Derek held the boy tightly to him.

"Fuck babe, I'm gonna cum," Derek said.

Joe put his hand on Derek's chest. "Wait," he said. "I wanna try something."

Derek set him down gently as Joe got on his knees, staring up at the naked hunk towering over him.

"I want it on my face, daddy."

Derek didn't need any more urging than that. He stroked his cock rapidly, cumming violently and endlessly onto Joe's freckled face. Joe closed his eyes, basking in the feel of his lover's seed covering his nose, lips, and curly brown hair.

When he'd finished cumming, Derek picked Joe up and carried him over to the couch. He laid him down gently, grabbing a towel and wiping the cum out of Joe's eyes. After he'd cleaned his boy, he kissed the sides of his face as Joe giggled sweetly.

"Why have we never done THAT before?" Derek asked, grinning.

"Just like to keep my daddy guessing," Joe said, winking.

"I need to tell you something," Derek said as they laid together naked in a post-coital embrace.

"What?"

"They're offering me my old job back. In marine biology," said Derek.

Joe sat up. "That's amazing!" he said, smiling. "I'm so happy for you baby."

He threw his arms around Derek, hugging him tightly. Derek hugged him back.

"There's just one thing," said Derek. "It's in San Luis Obispo."

Joe pulled away from him. "Oh," Joe said, disappointed.

"It's not too far from LA," said Derek. "So I'll still be able to come visit you."

"Right," Joe said. "It's quite a commute though."

"That's what I was thinking," Derek said.

Joe frowned.

"Which is why I was wondering. When you get out... would you come and live with me?"

Joe's eyes widened. Derek was looking at him sheepishly.

"Really?" Joe asked.

"Of course," Derek said, a half smile on his face. "And you can apply to colleges nearby, or you can take online classes, or whatever you wanna do."

Joe beamed. He loved how excited Derek was about building a future together.

"After all, we've already kind of lived together, haven't we?" Derek asked.

Joe laughed. "That is very true. Although I feel like that means I should tell you..."

"What?"

"You're kind of a snorer."

Derek growled as he climbed on top of Joe, tickling him until Joe cried uncle.

_________________

Three months later, Joe was released early due to overpopulation in the prison. Derek came to pick him up at the prison, holding a bouquet of flowers.

He picked Joe up off his feet and kissed him, embracing his boy for the first time outside the prison walls. As exciting as their secret rendezvous and prison romance had been, the feeling of being together as two free men felt more real than anything that had come before.

Derek brought Joe home, content knowing that even with the whole world available to them, they had chosen each other. Freely, wonderfully, and permanently.

Derek carried Joe over the threshold into their home and the two men began a new life together.

THE END

12