All Comments on 'Protected Pt. 04'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great chapter! I love Colt and Willow together. When her breasts are crushed against his muscular chest, I would hope he has a nice coating of chest hair to tickle those breasts. Colt just seems such a sexy, well-built, muscular "all man" guy, that I just think some chest hair would be an added turn on!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Best chapter so far! Great emotion description and big, positive change in direction for this Romance story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 2 years ago

Great work so far. A modern-day Arthurian Lancelot tale, a tale that seems to have disturbing stretches where the hero is unarmed and unable to defend his heroine. Lancelot without his sword is just 'Lance'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've thought of a reason for Willow being targeted. Her inheritance. That's all I am going to say about it.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderabout 2 years ago

Excellent.

Agree about the inheritance, my first thought when Aunt Pam's fella was mentioned. Let's find out if we're right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally unrealistic........ lost me as a reader of this story......... There is no way the law inforcement is not involved. And the love scene is neither practical from a psychological standpoint for the main character Willow. Over done........ It's your story but come on....... this is neither viable in real life nor believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its her program they're after.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Fantastic story.

I think Daddy did something and it was personal to someone in the Cartel. Whoever it is wants his daughters death for revenge. It is personal, very personal.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorta ok story. But, why not have at least a little fire power? Instead they (all of the security boys) spent the day with one finger in their nose and one in their butt waiting for someone to yell switch. I’m not criticizing the writing as much as the “security” mind set; the gang that couldn’t shoot straight? How about; the keystone cops? Overall; a comedy of errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Protected Pt. 03 Previous Part
Protected Series Info