Protected Pt. 05

Story Info
Returning to Rio Lago; Examining the aftermath.
12.3k words
4.7
11.5k
21

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COLT

I stretched with a near inaudible groan as morning light blazing through the windows pulled me from sleep. Willow had gone to sleep on my chest last night scarce moments before I did, but now I was tucked into her back as she lay on her right side, my arms holding her close as my hands delighted in the soft weight of her breasts. The bed was a wreck, the linens pulled loose from all four corners, and we were laying at an angle in the middle of the mattress with a tangled mixture of sheets and comforter piled around and over us. Even after two extremely satisfying romps last night, I was steel hard again. With another silent groan, I pressed my hardness against her ass, causing a thrill of sensual energy to ricochet along my nerves. Relaxing my press, I nuzzled her neck as I gently teased the nipples of her breasts, delighting in how they hardened under my caresses. After a moment of gentle teasing, she began to snuffle slightly as she wrapped her arms around mine.

"Nice," she murmured, her voice thick with sleep.

"Very," I rumbled into her neck.

After a long inhalation and exhalation as she stretched, she squirmed to her back and turned her face toward mine. I needed no further invitation. We kissed slowly, the caress of our lips deeply erotic. As we kissed, I slowly slid my hand slowly down her body, but before I could reach her center, she captured my hand and held it.

"I can't," she whispered, her eyes still closed.

"You can," I replied just as softly.

She rocked her head. "Tonight... after I've had time to recover."

"You okay?" I asked. We'd gotten pretty wild the second time last night, and I hoped I hadn't hurt her.

She nodded slowly. "A little sore. You fucked the shit out of me last night."

"Sorry."

Her smile was sleepy. "I'm not. It's what I wanted, remember?"

I kissed her again as relief washed over me that my out-of-control fucking hadn't hurt her. When I pulled back from the kiss her eyes flickered opened and she watched me, her sleepy smile still on her lips. She had such beautiful eyes, eyes that called to me. I'd had my share of women, but I'd never experienced anything like I had last night. I couldn't seem to get enough of her, and I'd never been able to fuck twice without some recovery time. I liked her mix of quiet sexiness and explosive passion, and how her kisses were so warm, deep, and erotic. I enjoyed watching her face crinkle in the perfect picture of bliss, and as she was peaking, how it twisted with sweet agony. I liked how she writhed and squirmed with pleasure, and her soft cries of passion, especially her cries of passion, and I wanted to hear them time and again. We held each other's gaze for a long moment, saying nothing, until I could stand it no more and brought my lips back to hers.

"Let's stay in bed all day," she murmured as I slowly pulled back from the kiss.

"We have to go get your Jeep, remember?"

"Forget the Jeep."

"I also need to go help the families with... arrangements." I paused for a moment. "I have to go, but you don't," I continued softly.

She sighed. "I know, but last night was..."

I smiled as she paused, understanding how she felt. We'd connected at a very deep level the first time last night, and I was glad she'd felt it too. For me, it was that connection that had led to our impassioned fucking later. I couldn't explain it, even to myself, but she called to me like no woman before her. I wanted to take her into my arms and never let her go.

"I know," I murmured with a kiss when she didn't continue.

She sighed out of the kiss. "I guess we should get up," she said as she rolled over to face me, "but I don't want to. You kept me up too late last night."

"Huh," I grunted softly. "I thought it was you that was keeping me up."

She snickered. "It was me keeping you up that kept me up all night." She was quiet for a moment before she touched me gently on the cheek. "Let's stay in bed and never leave."

I kissed her again, ending it with a small smile. "What are you going to do when the core samples start coming in? You can't spend all day in bed then."

"All the more reason to do it now," she breathed.

I huffed out a single laugh. "Scoot. It's hard enough to get up as it is."

"You don't seem to be having any problem," she purred as she reached under the sheet to slowly stroke my manhood.

I let her play with me a moment. "Wait until tonight," I murmured as I touched between her legs, keeping my touch as light as possible as I stroked the petals of her flower. "I have a few new things to show you... if you're up for it."

Her eyes closed as my finger gingerly caressed her. "Is that a promise?" she sighed.

I pulled my hand back and used it to cross my heart before holding up the Boy Scout salute. "Scouts honor."

"Were you ever a Scout?" she asked with a small smile.

"No," I admitted with a grin of my own.

"I'm glad. I don't want a Boy Scout tonight. I want someone who wants to be bad... someone who likes getting dirty."

My smile spread. "Well, you are a geologist. I guess it makes sense you'd like to get dirty."

She smiled with a teasing naughtiness. "That's right... and tonight I'm going to make you rock hard."

I tried to think of snappy comeback to continue our wordplay, but came up empty, so I settled for a lingering kiss. "You already have."

-oOo-

We drove the Mustang to Larke Oil where she was going to check out a company truck. During the drive she contacted her pet sitter and arranged for the person to feed Mafic and clean his litter box twice a day for the five or six days we'd be gone. After she checked out the truck, I followed her to the airport where we returned the Mustang. I didn't like being at the mercy of Willow for transportation, so after we picked up her Jeep, and attended my bothers' funeral, we were going to bring my bike back in the bed of the Larke Oil pickup.

We'd always planned to stop for lunch in Laredo, but before we ate, we drove through the hospital parking lot. The coach was still there, looking as forlorn as ever, but now wrapped in police tape. Willow said nothing when I told her what I was going to do, which was a good thing because I couldn't explain why I needed to see where my brothers had died again, even to myself. She'd simply placed her hand on my thigh in a show of comfort and support.

We stopped at Ringo's BBQ, and as we waited on our brisket plates, I reached out to Goose, Limpkin, Hooker, Scooby, and finally Maestro, but nobody answered. I wanted to get some muscle before we retrieved her Jeep, just to be safe, plus I wanted to check on my brothers and find out how Goose and Big Dick were doing. I placed my phone on the table as the waiter approached with our food.

"Problem?" Willow asked.

"No. I'll talk to them when we get there," I said as I wondered if I was already persona non grata and my brothers were ignoring my phone call. She held my gaze for a long moment, her thoughts and concern writ large on her face. She was amazingly perceptive. "It's fine," I said.

"I hope so."

I took her hand in my own and squeezed it gently. "It'll be fine."

I'd just taken my first bite from my brisket sandwich when my phone began ringing. It was Goose. I punched the button. "Just a sec," I mumbled around the food. "Sorry, I had a mouth full," I continued after I swallowed. "How are you doing brother?"

"Okay. The itching is driving me fucking crazy! Sorry I missed your call, but I was taking a shit."

I snickered. "No worries. How's Big Dick?"

"Okay. He came home late last night. He's hurting a little I think, and he's pissing and moaning about having to use the crutches. We call each other to bitch."

"That's good... I guess. Willow and I are on our way back. We're going to pick up her Jeep and I could use some backup. Can you get the brothers together at the clubhouse?" I swallowed hard before I continued. "We have some... things... to discuss."

"Sure. What time?"

"Three?"

"I'll get as many of us there as I can. If you can wait until five or six, I'm--"

"Just get who you can to start with. If we need the entire club... I'll come back."

"You got it. How's Willow?"

"Okay. Still a little shook up."

"And you?"

"Hurting, brother."

Goose was quiet a moment. "Yeah. Me too."

There was a long moment of silence. "See you in a few hours," I finally said.

"Watch your six."

I nodded. "Thanks. I will."

-oOo-

The big Ford clattered to a stop in the BDMC parking lot, falling silent among the nine bikes and four trucks. "I'm dreading this," I said softly, even though four of the five brothers I'd tried to contact had returned my call during the remainder of the drive, and all seemed as concerned about me as I did about them.

She reached over, took my hand, and held it firmly. The closer to Rio Lago we got, the more pain of my brother's loss had gutted me. "I know," she whispered.

When we entered the clubhouse, the eleven brothers there came forward to give me hugs and slaps on the back. Hooker, the club artist, had drawn a passible copy of the club's raven and devil on Goose's cast, and Big Dick had hobbled up on crutches.

"How are you, Big Dick?" I asked.

"Doctor said there's no permanent damage." He smiled at Willow. "I'm a terminator now. I've got a steel bar in my leg holding the bones together."

Willow smiled but her face twisted as if she might cry as she stretched up to kiss him on the cheek. She then turned to Goose and hugged him carefully. "I can never repay you for what you did, either of you, but Larke Oil is taking care of all your medical bills."

I wondered if she'd gotten that cleared with her dad without me knowing it.

"Is that her?" Maddy snarled as she stomped toward us. "You have a lot of nerve coming here after what happened!"

"Maddy," I said as I stepped between the women. "It's not her fault."

"Oh? Whose fault is it, then?" she snarled at me, her eyes full of hate. "Is it Chuck's fault? Maybe it's your fault! You're the one who dragged us into this fucking mess! You knew he'd do anything you asked, and now he's dead!"

"Maddy, is it?" Willow asked as she stepped from behind me. "I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I know--"

"You don't know shit!" Maddy screamed. "Chuck is dead because of you!"

"Maddy, that's enough," I said, my tone firm. "This is on me. I'm to blame for Grace's death, not her."

"Yeah? You're taking her side over your family? Are you fucking her now, like you fucked the club? Well fuck you, Colt, fuck this club, and fuck that bitch, too! You both are to blame! Both of you! I fucking hate you both!" Maddy screamed as several brothers and old ladies pulled her away as gently as possible.

Lilly stepped forward and took Willow's hand. "I'm sorry. She's upset. She knows it's not your fault."

Willow looked down and I could see the sadness in her face. "Yeah," she said softly. "Maybe I should go."

"No," I said firmly. "Lilly's right. Maddy's just upset. She'll come around."

"The problem is Maddy's, not yours," Lilly said softly. "I know what she's going through, but I also know Geoff wouldn't want me to blame you for what happened. She's hurting right now and looking for someone to blame."

"What about Juice's and Fish's wives?"

Lilly nodded. "Lucia is hurting, too, but she knows it's not your fault."

"Are they here? I'd like to..." she almost begged before she looked down again.

Lilly shook her head. "No. She didn't think she could face anyone right now."

Willow nodded slowly with her gaze still cast low. "I understand."

After a moment Lilly nodded, turned, and walked to Maddy crying on the couch as Deb and Haley tried to comfort her.

I took a deep breath. "Willow, will you excuse us for a moment?" She nodded. She looked so sad I wanted to take her into my arms and hold her, but that'd have to wait. "Brothers, we need to talk." I jerked my head to the back of the building. "In the chapel."

The chapel was the meeting room where club business was conducted, and only full members of the BDMC were ever allowed inside. Not even our old ladies were permitted in this inner sanctum. While the rest of the clubhouse was decorated in a welcoming informality, the chapel was full of rich wood paneling, a large, highly polished oak table with the club emblem of vulture and devil burned into the center, and a small bar of the same wood as the table tucked into a corner, with a safe hidden in the floor beneath. Surrounding the table were twelve heavy, red leather chairs, enough seating for the club's six officers--when the club was big enough to need that many--and any other members who needed to attend for club business. Along the walls were a pair of expansive cabinets made from the same wood as the table, with club memorabilia on display behind glass.

I didn't bother sitting at my customary place at the head of the table. "I'll make this quick," I said. "I move that I turn over the gavel. I need a second."

There was a moment of silence before Goose spoke. "Is that what you want?"

"I fucked up. I fucked up, and now four of our brothers are dead. The club deserves a better leader." I paused a moment before I continued. "If you want me to turn in my colors, I won't protest."

Goose absently scratched at his cast before glancing at it in annoyance. "You didn't answer my question. I asked if you wanted to turn over the gavel."

I considered my answer for only a moment. "Yes."

"For the good of the club?" Goose pressed.

"Yes."

Goose glanced at his brothers. "There are twelve of us here. That's a quorum. Colt's put a motion on the table. Any seconds?" There was a long moment of quiet before he looked back at me. "There's no second. Motion is defeated."

I ground my teeth, my emotions in turmoil. "We need to bring this up before the entire club."

Big Dick lurched his way forward. "You can, but the same thing's going to happen."

"Why?"

"You've held this club together, Colt," Hooker said. "By all rights, we should have folded, but we haven't, and that's, in large part, because of your faith we'd make it and your absolute refusal to let the club die." He held my gaze a moment. "Every brother in this club wanted this job, but not one thought this might happen. Do you hear what I'm saying? No matter who was holding the gavel, this would've happened."

"But if I hadn't--"

"Taken the job?" Maestro interrupted. I nodded. "Yeah... you're right. That's what we need, a president that won't try to better the club because he's afraid to take a risk."

"We've already talked about this," Limpkin said, "and we all agree you're fucking stuck with the gavel."

I swallowed hard, trying not to show how much loved these assholes. "I'll try to do bet--"

"Just keep doing what you're doing," Scooby growled. "I move we take a vote to have Colt pull his head out of his ass and stop beating himself up."

"Second!" Goose snapped almost before Scooby stopped speaking.

"All in favor?" Scooby said.

Eleven voices rang as one. "Aye!"

Everyone stared at me. "Aye," I finally replied.

"Motion carries," Scooby said, his voice softer. "We're all hurting over what happened, but nobody blames you," Scooby said, his voice softer still. "Anyone who does needs to pull their head out of their ass."

"Maddy, Deb, and--"

"They'll come around," Goose said. "Deb shouldn't have said what she did to you. She was just mad and scared. We've talked about it and she... understands now."

"Thanks," I whispered.

"Now that his bullshit with you quitting is done, you said something about getting backup to go get Willow's Jeep?" Hooker asked. "We're ready to ride." He glanced at Goose and Big Dick. "Well... most of us anyway."

"Thank you," I whispered again before I cleared my throat. "I don't expect trouble, but let's stay sharp. We're not losing any more brothers," I said, forcing my voice to be strong and clear.

.

.

.

WILLOW

"Jesus," Colt muttered as we rolled to a stop beside my Jeep.

Because the rest of the BDMC had been hanging back to stay out of our dust cloud, we waited in the truck, the engine idling to keep the air conditioner working, for them to arrive. Through the windshield, I could see my Wrangler sitting where we'd abandoned it two days earlier, but it certainly wasn't in the same shape as when I'd seen it last.

As the bikes rumbled to a stop around us, we opened the doors and stepped out of the vehicle, the nine brothers forming a cordon around me. I felt sick as I looked my vehicle over. It was a total write-off. While it was battered before, now it was nothing but scrap. There was a thick layer of oily dust under the vehicle that could be anything from fluid from the power steering, transmission, or brakes, to engine oil, and though it had evaporated in the harsh Texas heat, I could see the splatters in the dirt where all the engine coolant had leaked out. While there'd been a few punctures in it before, now the bodywork was more holes than metal. All the glass in the vehicle was either missing or shattered, the interior was shredded, and all four tires were flat. I shook my head as I struggled not to cry... not over the vehicle, but what the battered remains of the Wrangler reminded me of. I swallowed hard, keeping my eyes on my once handsome Jeep... in case there were other stains in the dirt that I absolutely didn't want to see.

"Fuck me," Hooker muttered. "If this is collateral damage, it's a wonder anyone is still alive."

"Yeah," Limpkin grunted. "It was dark when me and Maestro came to get Big Dick's truck, and we didn't fuck around in case those cartel assholes were watching. We got the truck and got the hell out of here as quickly as we could. His truck has some holes in it, but I drove it to his house. But this..." he shook his head. "Goose told me they were hiding behind it... but Jesus."

"I'll give you a buck fifty for it," Tyler said, trying to lighten the mood slightly and causing a couple of the men to huff out a laugh, but most simply shook their heads. Perhaps like me, they realized what the damage to my Jeep represented.

"Generous offer," Colt muttered as he scanned the area. "This thing's totaled. Let's get out of here before something happens. I'll send someone out with a trailer to get it."

I grimaced. "Have them bill Larke Oil... and let me know where it ends up so I can send the insurance guy. Dad is going to kill me. First the RV, now my Jeep."

"Yeah," Colt grunted. "You can't have anything nice, can you?" He jerked his head toward the truck. "Let's go."

"Let me get my gate and garage door opener first." Surprisingly, the small device clamped to my passenger side visor wasn't damaged.

The BDMC made enough room that I could get what I needed and return to the truck, but their protective encirclement never wavered. As I opened the door to the truck I was again struggling not to cry. Despite what I'd cost them, they were still protecting me.

"What now?" I asked as we jittered and bounced along the road.

"Home, I guess. After the funeral, you drive the truck back and I'll follow on the Harley... or I guess we can still load the bike in the truck and ride back together."

"Loading your bike into the truck seems like a lot of trouble for no reason. So long as nobody starts shooting at me again, I'm not afraid to drive myself."

He nodded. "Yeah, you're probably safe enough on the road."

I was quiet until we turned off the dirt road onto tarmac. "Do you think I should stay away from the funerals?"

He glanced at me. "I think you should be there. Maddy was out of line back there. Everyone knows it's not your fault. If it's anyone's fault, it's mine."