Protected Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied she'd properly secured her bucket, we mounted up. I had a route I followed through the Texas backcountry when I needed to clear my head. I took highway 277 to 67, and then the 163 back to home. As the night cooled, the ride became even more pleasant, and I sensed her relaxing in the saddle behind me as her tight grip around my stomach gradually loosened. As we passed the Rio Lago city limits sign, she'd settled comfortably into my back and had been softly caressing my manhood for the past half-hour or so.

I had little doubt she knew exactly what she was doing to me, and I had a raging hardon as I pirouetted the bike in the drive and then kicked it backwards into the carport before thumbing it off. The moment the bike fell silent she dismounted with casual nonchalance and began removing her helmet. She parked the helmet on the rearview, instead of putting it on the shelf where I normally kept them, and I looked away to hide my smile as I quickly loosened the strap on my own helmet. I could tell from her body language she was feeling the effects of the ride.

"So?" I asked as I placed my own helmet on the opposite mirror. I could move them later... or maybe we'd go riding again tomorrow.

"I love flying without leaving the ground! Maybe we can do it again sometime?" she asked as she stepped in close.

"Sure, if you'd--"

The rest of my comment was cut off when she pulled my lips to hers for a torrid kiss. I hauled her to me to hold her tight as our tongues dueled.

She sighed out of the kiss but continued to cling to my neck. "I think it's time for you to make good on your promise."

I forced myself not to smile as I played dumb. "What promise is that?"

"You know which one," she purred.

"Tell me."

"You were going to show me some new things... and prove that one kind of riding is better after another."

"So I did," I rumbled. I was so fucking hard I was aching, but I needed to get a read since she shut me down this morning. "How are you feeling?"

A smile danced over her lips. "Like last night was just a warmup for tonight."

"Is that so?"

She nodded. "You up for it?"

I answered by pulling her lips back to mine as I turned her, pressed her ass against the seat of the Harley, and ground my hardness against her stomach. That seemed to excite her even more, and the heat of our kiss increased.

"I think you're up for it," she growled as our lips slowly parted, "but I feel dirty... and need a shower."

Her announcement caught me off guard. The way she was acting, I wasn't sure we'd make it to the bedroom. "You do?"

"Yes. Want to help?"

The corner of my lip twitched up slightly as I suddenly recalled our conversation about Boy Scouts and getting dirty from this morning. "I wouldn't miss it."

She pulled my lips back to hers, pausing just before they touched. "I was hoping you'd say that."

We moved against each other as she pulled and clawed at me, her need and heat stoking my own desires. We were in a feedback loop, our lust was feeding off each other, and we were headed for an explosion of passion. My house was well off the little used highway, away from town and neighbors, and it was dark. I considered taking her right there against the bike in the carport, but the lady wanted a shower... and I needed a moment to get control of myself so I didn't give her a shower of my own the moment she touched my cock.

"Fuck," I growled as I finally found the strength to break away from the kiss.

"You bet your ass we are," she purred, her voice low, breathy, and achingly sexy.

I took her hand, pulled her from her propped position against the bike, and led her into the kitchen. She began stripping away her coverings before I shoved the door closed. I followed her to the back of the house, both of us leaving a trail of clothes from the kitchen to my bedroom. In the bedroom we paused long enough to remove our pants and shoes. She was quicker removing her shorts and sneakers than I was my jeans and boots, and as I sat on the edge of the bed to remove my socks after skinning out of my jeans, she shoved me roughly to my back. As I scooted my ass off the edge of the bed, she swung a leg over my hips, held my cock erect, and lowering herself over my rod, both of us moaning softly with my passage. With me wearing only socks, we fucked brutally for a moment as I made her mine with sweet violence, her soft cry of pleasure driving me headlong toward orgasm.

"Fuck!" she wailed as she threw herself off me and stumbled to a stop beside the bed as she panted. "You almost made me come, you sexy fucker!"

I sat up, jerked my socks off, and tossed them away. "There's plenty more where that came from," I rumbled, not willing to admit how close I came to rapturing myself.

"Good," she purred as she turned toward the bathroom, "because I'm going to give you another chance."

I followed her into the bathroom and then led her into the shower, dragging my fingers softly across her ass in passing. With no lip and no curtain or door to close, only the size and shape of the shower prevented the water from running out or splashing into the rest of the bathroom. The shower occupied the space the tub and shower combination had before, plus the space that had once been devoted to a tiny, dank, towel closet. There was plenty of room in the shower front to back for two, or more, even if it was still a bit snug side to side.

As soon as the water was warm, she squeezed past me, grinding herself against me more than necessary as she did, before stepping under the showerhead. As she tipped her head back and ran her hands through her hair, I considered fucking her right then and there, but she was trying to lead me around by my cock, and I decided to show her she couldn't. I smiled to myself. Not much anyway.

During her unpacking, she'd placed some flowery, fruity smelling shampoo in the shower, along with her body wash and conditioner. I pulled her from under the stream, and as she pressed herself against me, stroking my cock slowly, I opened her shampoo. Ignoring the caress of her hand, I squirted a healthy dollop into my palm, snapped the lid closed, and then began to vigorously massage it into her scalp to work up a rich, frothy lather. She turned her back to me with a dreamy smile, her only movement her continued caressing of my cock.

"Rinse," I commanded. She turned to face me again before backing under the stream. I ran my fingers through her hair to help remove the soap, the suds drifting down her body deeply erotic. "Want me to do it again?" I asked softly.

"No," she murmured as she stepped from under the spray and wiped her eyes. "Once is enough."

I squirted conditioner into my hand, worked it into her hair, and then flicked open the body wash, squirted a glob into my hand, rubbed them together, and then gently began scrubbing her face. She stood still, her face tipped up with closed eyes as she held my cock. I carefully cleaned her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and neck, before wiping her eyes with the lightest of touches. Finished, I brought my lips to hers for a quick kiss. She tasted soapy, but I didn't care.

"Rinse."

As she rinsed away the soap and conditioner, I squirted more soap into my hand, and as soon as she stepped from under the water, I began sudsing her body. I started at her neck, and worked my way down, pausing at her hips to add more soap, before continuing down her legs. As I knelt to clean her ankles and feet, she placed her hands on my shoulders before raising first one foot, then the other. I soaped her feet, smiling to the floor when she gasped and squirmed as I ran my slippery fingers between her toes. When I was finished with both feet, I kissed her stomach while quickly rinsing the soap from one hand before using it to tickle her flower. Her moaning shudder with my brief touch caused my smile to spread. She stepped under the shower, and I slowly worked my way back up, running my hands over her body to make sure I sluiced all the soap away, paying extra attention to between her legs, her soft gaps and slow writhes erotic in the extreme.

She glowed like an angel in the light from the spots, and I simply had to taste her. As my lips touched hers, her arms went around my neck to hold me into the kiss. As I stepped in closer, she melted into me, and the kiss took on a life of its own.

"Now you," she murmured as I slowly withdrew from our embrace. We squeezed past each other, a thrill of pleasure racing through me as my cock slid against her before I slipped past. I stepped under the shower, but as I began to scrub my hair, she pulled my hands away. I heard the snap and click of a plastic bottle, and then her hands were in my hair. I rinsed my hair, allowed her to scrub my face, and then rinsed again. After I'd washed away the suds, she finished the rest of my body, the soap bar in her hand gliding smoothly over my flesh as she worked her way down.

I started to step under the shower. "Not yet," she breathed as she rose.

She turned my back to her before pressing in tight as she reached around me to grab my manhood. I hissed softly as her soapy hand began to caress my cock harder and faster while she used her other to gently massage my balls. She'd bypassed my manhood when washing the rest of my body, but she was making sure it was extra clean now. I took it for a moment, but when I felt my orgasm starting to form, I pulled her hand away. She switched to her other hand, and I pulled that one away as well. She switched back to her first hand, but when I tried to pull that one away the second time, she tightened her grip. I hissed as we engaged in a brief test of strength, but the harder I pulled the more she tightened her grip and resisted me.

"Fuck..." I groaned, drawing the word out long before I relented, the brief soapy struggle doing nothing but drawing my orgasm closer. "You're going to make me come," I gasped as she began stroking me hard and fast.

"You better fucking hold it," she growled, slowing her strokes only slightly.

I grunted hard, unable to still my hips as I fucked her hand. "Shit! Fuck!"

"Don't you fucking come, you hear me? You take it!" she snarled as she tightened her grip slightly and stroked my cock even faster.

If I didn't stop her, I was going to come all over the fucking place. With a grunt, I ripped her hand from my cock before she realized what I was doing and could prevent it. I spun her around before shoving her tits first against the wall, taking care to control my aggression so I didn't hurt her.

"You like to play rough?" I growled into her ear.

"Yeah? Come on, tough guy, show me whatcha got!" she challenged as she reached behind her, grabbed my soapy cock, and swished it back and forth against her ass.

She lunged back against me, driving me under the spray from the showerhead, before turning to face me. There was no humor in her smile as she quickly made sure my cock was free of soap as she side-stepped to give herself some room and began dropping to her knees. It was obvious she was intending to take me into her mouth, but I caught her under her arms and lifted her back to her feet before she'd done more than start to crouch. Willow wasn't a small woman, but I was so horned up, she seemed to weigh nothing at all. I shoved her into the wall again before I grabbed her wrists and pinned her hands to the wall above her head. She stared at me, her face and eyes hard in silent challenge. Holding her hands to the wall, I leaned in and kissed her while pressing her more firmly against the tile with my body. With a soft moan, she began to buck and writhe as I kissed her, our tongues engaging in an intimate duel. I couldn't remember ever wanting a woman as badly as I wanted her at this moment.

My blood running hot and fast, I peeled her off the wall, turned her, and then pushed her face first against the tile. Capturing her hands, I trapped them to wall above her head with one hand while holding her hips with the other as I crouched to align my cock with her pussy. I gently probed with my rod, searching for her opening, before gasping loudly as my cock parted her petals and slid into her warmth. As I released her hands, the hand holding her hips slithered to her most secret place while my free hand captured her breast.

With a moan, she lunged back, shoving my cock deep into her womanhood as she pinned my ass against the opposite wall. I barked out a soft cry of pleasure as she began to grind on my cock. Baring my teeth as I battled my rising orgasm, I softly stroked her with my finger to tease her button from its sheath. With a loud gasp, she began to buck and jerk, her movements sending searing pleasure pinballing through me, and I again cried out my pleasure.

She hauled herself away from me with a moan. I moved with her, my cock never leaving her pussy as we turned to give ourselves more room. She couldn't reach the back wall, so as I continued to tease her button, she flung her hands out to brace against the two side walls. Moaning softly, bent at the waist as I held her firm, shapely ass against my crotch, she squirmed on my cock. We were destroying each other as we gave and took pleasure, my hisses and snarls combining with her own sounds of lust and effort.

"Shit!" I snarled as I continued to caress her pea, trying to make her come before she did the same to me.

With her loudest moan yet, she released the wall with one hand, straightened, and encircled my head with an arm to pull my lips to hers. Moaning into the kiss, she gyrated her hips furiously, my cock sliding and plunging in her warm wetness causing the grip on my orgasm to begin to slip. I shoved her forward, again bending her at the waist to gain some space, and when she reestablished her brace against the walls, I bent over her back and began hammering my cock into her as I continued to tickle her with my finger in a desperate bid to finish her before I succumbed to my own pleasure.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped.

My legs were getting tired from the constant crouch. "Come," I growled into her ear, my voice soft and slow as I pounded into her.

She shoved herself hard back into me, forcing me to take a half-step back to prevent myself from falling. With a snarl of pleasure, I braced against her push, my cock sliding incredibly deep as she stiffened.

I pulled her tighter into my crotch, my finger busy, as she whimpered and her legs quivered.

"Oh God!" she groaned, as she sagged, straightened, and then sagged again, causing my cock to slip from inside her.

I pulled her upright to clasp her to my chest for support. I smiled to myself as she wavered slightly, as if her legs weren't working properly, and I could feel a faint shudder rippling through her body. It had been a near thing, but I'd out lasted her and made her come before she could do the same to me.

"You okay?" I whispered as I held her tight, my lips slowly dancing along her neck and shoulder.

"Oh God," she repeated softly. "Just give me a second." After a moment, she seemed to find her balance and turned in my arms to kiss me long, slow, and deep. "Oh, you're a wicked, wicked, man," she purred as our lips slowly parted and she pulled out of my embrace. "Did you come?"

"No," I growled as I pulled her lips back to mine.

After another long, luxurious kiss, she smiled up at me as she pushed me under the shower before melting into me again. "Oh, you will," she breathed before again caressing my lips with her own.

When she'd asked if I'd come, I thought we were going to continue fucking in the shower, but I must have destroyed her because she seemed less interested in fucking than snuggling and kissing.

As the shower began to run cool, she repeatedly reached past me to nudge the water warmer before returning to our kissing. When there was no more hot water to give, she seemed to reluctantly drag herself out of my embrace before she reached past me to turn the water off. I received one last long, sensual kiss before she slowly stepped backwards, holding my hand to pull me along as she held my gaze with her own.

I was thankful for the break as the pause gave me time to cool my raging desire. She'd climaxed only moments before I'd have passed the point of no return, and I wasn't ready for the evening to be over.

As she slowly towed me out of the shower, I grabbed the towel hanging on the bar at the rear of the shower before I dragged her to a stop. She rung out her hair, then watched me as I began to pat her dry, her face and eyes soft, with the tiny smile on her lips calling to me. As I stood from drying her legs, and kissing her stomach, she again took my hand, pulled me out of the shower and then paused to pull another towel from under the sink. Taking the towel I'd used to dry her from my hands, she tossed it away before she began to dry me, causing me to hiss and snarl when she briefly swallowed my cock while drying my legs.

"What would you say if I told you I was in love?" she murmured as she dropped the towel and melted into my arms.

"You are? With who?" I rumbled as our lips slowly parted.

She smiled as she pulled out of my arms. "Okay, maybe not in love, but damn!" she purred. "What you do to me. You cook for me, bathe me, protect me from bad guys, and then at night, you make me come so fucking hard! Last night was fantastic, but just now?" Before I could say anything, she pulled me into another kiss. "I've never come that hard so fast in my life," she breathed as she slowly settled from her toes. "I'm going to sleep like a bear tonight."

"That good, huh?" I asked, forcing away any hint of annoyance that she was going to leave me hanging. I was willing to take one for the team... tonight.

"Oh... yeah!" she growled as she again took my hands and began to pull me to the bedroom.

"Maybe I should charge more for the extra service."

Her eyes danced as her small smile spread slightly. "Maybe. Or, perhaps, we can take it out in trade."

I couldn't stop my return smile when I realized she was having me on and was simply torturing me with anticipation. I made a thinking face, rocking my head as if considering. "Maybe. What did you have in mind?"

She slowly, seductively, backed into the bed, walking on her knees as she continued to hold my hands. "Let me show you. Just lay back and let me take care of you."

Once I was in the center of the bed, she nudged me, and I tumbled to my back. I'd softened slightly when I thought she was going to leave me with blue balls, but I was steel hard again. She started at my lips, and then slowly kissed her way lower with maddening slowness, her lips and fingers leaving behind crackling tendrils of exquisite pleasure.

I hissed softly as her warm, wet mouth enveloped me. After last night, I was well aware of her skills, and I hoped she wouldn't finish me with her mouth. Like all men, I believed any orgasm was a good orgasm, but I wanted to make love to her again tonight to see if we could recapture that special something I'd felt during our first two times, the times when we'd made loved instead of fucked.

The first time had ended quickly, but it had been so incredibly intense that it had changed me in a way I couldn't explain, and had led to the connection I'd felt with her during the act our second time together. We'd finished the night in a wild contest of passion, but I hadn't forgotten that feeling of connectedness, and I wanted to see if there was something more than lust between us. Our second romp last night, and just now in the shower, had been fun, but that was just fucking, and it hadn't touched me the way our other two times had.

"I want you," I whispered as I gently pulled her mouth from my manhood.

She moved slowly up my body while kissing her way to my lips. She'd softened and was once again the woman I'd made love to.