Protected Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you," she breathed as she pulled back from the kiss, her gaze holding mine.

We stared at each other for a long moment, neither of us moving, before a tiny smile danced over her lips. I finally broke the spell by reaching up and leisurely bushing her hair from her face with my finger. As I pulled my hand away, she moved to straddle me. Holding my cock, she lowered herself over my shaft, breathing deeply as I slid into her wetness. She settled before leaning slightly forward to prop on my chest, her breasts bunched together by her elbows as she softly blew air from between pursed lips. It was incredibly sexy hearing her soft exhale with her head hung low and her face twisted with pleasure... and maybe something else. I had to touch her. I carefully pushed the same lock of hair out of her face again as she began to move.

I watched her as she smiled down at me. She moved slowly, her face once again twisting with bliss as she pumped her hips. She was so incredibly beautiful and sexy, just watching her make love to me was enough to make my passions roar. I caressed her face again before allowing my hands to drift down to her breasts. I cupped them, enjoying their weight and softness in my hands, and how her nipples jutted against my palms.

"Are you going to come?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper as she smiled down at me.

"Yes," I replied, my voice as soft as hers.

"I want you to come hard. I want you to fight it, fight it until you can't hold it anymore. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes."

"I want you to make me come. I want us to come together."

I groaned, her words twisting me up. Nothing got to me like giving a woman an orgasm, and having her demand I last until she came again was twisting me up.

"I'll try," I growled.

I tried to think about other things, sports, my business, Mom and Dad, anything to stall or delay my rising orgasm, but it was impossible. I couldn't pull my gaze from her face as she pleasured herself on my cock, and the bliss painted on her face made it impossible for me to think of anything else.

"Make me come," she breathed as she started rocking her hips with more energy. "I want you make me come."

I simply had to taste her. I pulled her down to crush her breasts to my chest as I took her lips. With a barely audible moan, she began plunging her hips faster and harder. I was the stallion, she was the cowgirl, and she was riding me like she was leaning over the animal in a race, her kiss no less effective than a crop in forcing me to give her more, to give her my all.

Holding her tight, one hand on the back of her neck, the other surrounding her back, I drew my legs up and began to jackhammer my rod into her, trying desperately to drive her to orgasm. She broke from the kiss as she clung to me, her soft grunts of passion her spurs as she urged me into a gallop to the finish.

"Shit..." she muttered. "You're going to make me come."

"I'm going to come," I growled as I tried to fuck her harder still.

"Don't come. Please, don't come yet," she whispered as her face twisted with pleasure. "I want to come with you. Please don't come."

I clenched my teeth as I fought against my orgasm, but I couldn't hold against the overwhelming wave of pleasure if I continued. Panting furiously, I rammed my cock deep and held myself there to arrest my growing orgasm.

"No!" she cried softly. "Don't stop! Please, don't stop. I'm going to come!"

Moaning, I began pounding into her gain, trying to drive her over the edge before I succumbed. "I'm going to come!" I snarled, my voice staccato from my efforts. "I have to stop or I'll come!"

"No! Please don't!"

"Fuck!" I bellowed, erotic agony tearing at me as I battled to hold my essence, but I was being routed with every fast stoke. It felt like I was ejaculating already, but I still had my orgasm by the throat, for the moment, but my grip was slipping fast. "I can't fucking--"

She stiffened as her pussy clamped down on my rapidly plunging rod, her face twisting as her eyes squeezed tightly shut. Knowing she was tumbling into her own orgasm snipped the final thread of my control. Roaring with pleasure like I'd never experience before, I flung my head back as I crackled in ecstasy. I tried not to squeeze her too tightly, but I'd lost control over my body as my legs thrust my hips high into the air, my cock burning with every hard pulse as I emptied myself into her. I needed to breath but couldn't, every muscle in my body seized as if she were a giant battery pumping power into me.

I clung to her, battered by pleasure I couldn't contain, until with an explosive exhale, I relaxed, my hips crashing back to the bed as I gasped for air, my vision swimmy and unclear before it settled and her beautiful face once again snapped into sharp focus. I held her, quivering and twitching, rumbling deep in my chest as I waited for control over my body to return.

"Fuck..." I finally gasped.

I hadn't recovered my breath before she'd found my lips, and almost stole it again with the power of her kiss. My hand slid up from her neck to grasp her head to hold her lips to mine. The kiss was long, sensuous, and deep, but it was more than that. There was a connection, an attachment, a... something I couldn't put to words but felt all the way to my soul.

With a breaking heart, I released her from the kiss when I sensed she'd had enough, and I smiled at her as she slowly pulled back. She smiled at me in return, a soft gentle smile that touched me. That feeling, that connection, that attachment that drew me to her as surly as a moth to a flame was still there, but stronger. I nudged her gently, and she came without reluctance, allowing me to drink from her the well of her lips to drown myself in the closeness I felt for her.

She slowly pulled back with a sigh to watch me a moment, the tiny smile that thrilled me so deeply on clear display. I held her, a hand on her head, the other on her back, as I softly caressed her flesh and hair. After a long moment of silence, she sighed as she placed her head on my chest, her weight a comfort, her slow soft breathing relaxing.

As she began to relax into sleep, I smiled with a sigh. I didn't know what was happening to me. I didn't love her, I couldn't, not this quickly, but there was something there, something powerful, and wonderful, and rare. I might be unsure of my feelings, but there was one thing I was sure of... I liked how she made me feel.