All Comments on 'Protected Pt. 08'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for a chapter per day. I hate it when chapters are days, weeks, or even months apart.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusabout 2 years ago

Well developed story, nice to see a Chapter a day, so that I don't have to read the last page of the previous chapter to keep up. 5* all the way so far.

BbwlookBbwlookabout 2 years ago

Thank you for your dedication to creating not just a story, but a story that is plausible enough to become immersive. Getting the background set up and situations showing the way things spiral and leave us really not knowing how to put something into words.

That said I'm kind of sad it ended where it did since it feels like it's open for more but concluded enough to write several of our own endings.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Very good, thanks! I too appreciate the pace of chapter releases. Any hint of how many chapters there are and have you written them all yet?

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter. I’m happy to read about a woman losing her shit as long as I don’t have to face her. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty clear who the hit was ordered by. Let’s see how long it takes Willow to figure it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Protected Pt. 07 Previous Part
Protected Series Info

SIMILAR Stories