Protected Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the meaning of this?" he shouted. "Who the fuck are you?"

I began walking across the grass toward the two. "We're going to have a friendly chat, and you're going to answer some questions. Understand?"

I heard the distinctive whirring snap of a phone camera, and quickly glanced behind me. Willow was following me across the yard, her phone held up in her hand.

"You were supposed to stay outside," I growled as I brought my attention back to Alejandro and the woman he'd been fucking.

"You didn't say that. You said, 'close the gate behind me.' It's closed."

Rather than wasting my time telling her to go back outside, I turned my attention to Alejandro and the woman. "Out of the pool. Both of you."

"You don't know who I am," the woman sneered. "I'll have you both killed for this."

"Is that so?" I asked. "And who are you?"

"Marciella! Quiet!" Alejandro hissed. "Don't say anything else! Why are you here? I'm going to have you arrested for trespassing and threatening us with a gun!"

"I'm asking the questions." I motioned with my pistol. "I said out of the pool."

"What kind of questions?" he demanded.

"Like who this is," Willow said from behind me, "and how long have you been cheating on Aunt Pam?"

"Willow, it's not what it looks like, I swear! I can explain," he said as he climbed the steps out of the pool, Marciella following behind.

I took the measure of Alejandro... whatever the fuck his name was. As he stepped out of the pool and turned to face me, I could tell the man was taller than the average Latino. He was approximately my height with a physique like a body builder. He had the expected dark hair, eyes, and sun-kissed complexion of his native land, and sported a close-cropped beard to accent his strong jawline.

The woman was considerably shorter, standing no more than five-two or five-three, but she was stunning with her bronze skin, big brown eyes, long black hair, and a body made for fucking.

"Start talking, then," Willow ordered. "Who's this woman, and how long have you been fucking her?"

"I, uh..."

I mentally rolled my eyes over what Willow was worrying about. "Why are you trying to have Willow killed?" I demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he snapped.

There was no shock or surprise in his response. He knew. I took two steps toward them and backhanded him with my gun hand. My pistol added heft and solidity to the blow, and the man stumbled back a step before he fell. He lay on the ground for a moment before he rolled over and spat blood onto the concrete pool surround.

"I'll have you killed for that," he growled before spitting more blood.

"Have me killed? I expected that from the woman, but not you. What's the matter, Alejandro, not man enough to do it yourself?"

He spat again. "I have nothing to say to you."

I turned my attention to the woman. "What about you?"

"Fuck you," she sneered.

I stared at Marciella a moment. I didn't know how she was connected, but I was sure she was more than just some side pussy for Alejandro. She didn't seem surprised with my accusation, and even though a man she didn't know and holding a gun had broken into her backyard, she was cold, defiant, and threatening. Until I was sure of her roll in this fucked up mess, she'd have to wait, so I turned my attention back to her lover.

"You're going to tell me what I want to know. The only question is, are you going to do it the easy way or the hard way?"

"Or what? You'll kill me?" he sneered as he wiped blood from his mouth.

I smiled, but there was no humor in it. "No, I won't kill you... I'll just make you wish I had."

"Fuck... you."

I stepped forward, grabbed Alejandro by the hair, and pressed the barrel of my gun against his forehead. "Don't test me, you fuck. I'll kill you here and now and take my chances you're the one pulling the strings on the Víbora Cartel. Even if I'm wrong, there'll be one less cheating motherfucker in the world."

"I don't know anything about a cartel," he said, most of the defiance gone from his tone and his eyes were wide with terror.

I pulled the weapon back, hauled him to his feet by his hair, and then hit him across the face again, but this time I didn't have my hand between his cheek and the steel of the gun. The punch didn't have as much power as my first strike, because I didn't want to lose my grip on the gun, but it was still effective. With a cry of pain, he staggered back. I quickly tucked my pistol into the holster at my back, and followed, getting my hips, back, and shoulder into throwing the hardest right I could into his stomach. He doubled over with an explosive grunt, taking a couple more steps back as he held his stomach.

"Hard it is, then," I snarled.

When Alejandro straightened with a grimace and a sneer, my weapon was back in my hand. "You're pretty tough with that gun," he grunted. "Why don't you put it down and we settle this like men?"

"Nice try. Why are you trying to have Willow killed?"

"I'm not."

Grinding my teeth, I stepped in close, grabbed Alejandro's hair again, and pressed the gun under his jaw. "I'm about to run out of patience. Now I'm going to ask you one more time, and you're going to answer me, or I'm going to start getting pissed off. You won't like me when I'm pissed off."

"You won't do it," he hissed, but I could see the fear in the man's eyes.

I had the right man, I was sure of it, and as I held the 9mm under this asshole's jaw, the urge to squeeze the trigger was so strong I could barely resist it. Still holding him by his hair, I continued to press the weapon under his jaw as I marched him to the edge of the pool. I shoved him to his knees, and after tucking my gun back into my holster, I dropped to my own knees and forced Alejandro's head into the water with both hands. He began struggling immediately, but the longer I held his head under the water, the more violently he thrashed. As he fought desperately to get his head up, I continued to hold his face under the surface before I finally pulled him up by the hair.

"Why are you trying to have Willow killed?" I snarled as he coughed and gasped.

"Fuck you, asshole," Alejandro spluttered before coughing again.

.

.

.

WILLOW

"He's going to drown him if he doesn't tell him what he wants to know," I growled to Marciella as Colt shoved that cheating motherfucker's head under again.

"I'm tired of him anyway," she said without a hint of emotion. "I'm going to get dressed."

"Don't move," I warned.

Marciella ignored me and turned to saunter to the robes tossed carelessly on the table.

Alejandro's explosive intake of breath as Colt pulled his head out of the pool for the second time drew my attention back to the men. From the corner of my eye, I saw that that bitch reaching under the robes to grip something shiny. I whirled toward her as she pulled a chrome plated revolver from beneath the pile of cloth and began turning toward the men.

"Colt!" I screamed as I charged the woman.

I was only a few steps away and was on her in an instant, slamming into that devious bitch and knocking her off balance with a hard push before she could finish turning the pistol on the men. With a scream of pure rage and hate, she grabbed my arm as she fell, dragging me down as she crashed into the tile and aluminum table.

.

.

.

COLT

I whirled with Willow's warning and the sounds of crashing. The monetary distraction was all the opening Alejandro needed. He quickly twisted and grabbed my shirt as he toppled forward into the water below. With me on my knees, he quickly, and hopelessly, over balanced me, and I followed him into the pool with a splash.

The water wasn't deep, maybe only a couple of feet, and we bounced off the bottom. I tried to stand, but he was hanging on my head as he tried to punch me in the side. My clothes weighed me down and bound my arms as we struggled, giving him the advantage. I kept trying to get my feet under me so I could stand up, but the big fucker kept kicking at my legs while his weight kept my head down. I tried to reach my gun, but I couldn't free my arms long enough to grasp it. Locked in combat, we spun and thrashed as we strained against each other, bouncing and sliding along the pool's bottom, the slope of the floor and our thrashing driving us into the deeper water.

I was finally able to get twisted around enough to get my knee against Alejandro's body and use it as leverage to slip his headlock. Almost out of breath, I kicked off his chest, driving him down and away from me as I stroked furiously for the surface, my waterlogged boots and jeans slowing me enough to make it a desperate race against drowning.

.

.

.

WILLOW

I howled in pain as we crashed to the hard concrete, the table turning over and landing on us only increasing my agony. Marciella had dropped the gun as we crashed into the table, the weapon bouncing off the wildly tipping surface to skitter across the concrete among the broken pieces of tile. I rolled off the bitch and tried to go for the gun, but she grabbed me before I could escape and hauled me back to her.

"¡Maldita perra! ¡Te voy a matar!" You fucking bitch! I'll fucking kill you! she screamed as she clawed at me furiously.

She first went for my face and eyes with her nails, but with a desperate jerk of my head, she missed and clawed my chest instead. I screamed as her talons dug deep into my flesh. Desperate to escape the punishment she was heaping on me, I twisted and tried to kick the other woman away, but Marciella was on me before I could deliver the blow. She slammed into me, knocking me to my back, my head bouncing painfully off the concrete. I'd never been in a fight in my life, but I began to punch and slap wildly, desperately trying to get her off me. She drove a fist into my left tit, and it felt like my breast exploded. Screaming with pain, I grabbed her by the hair and hauled her down, pinning her to my chest to prevent her from hitting me in the tit again. The other woman shrieked in pain and began to swing wildly, her blows landing on my shoulders, arms, and the sides of my head.

The pain of her scratches and punches enraged me. I'm going to kill this fucking bitch! my mind screamed. I pulled on her hair as hard as I could as I twisted, rolling her onto her back so I could start doing some punching of my own. I landed one solid punch to her cheek before she grabbed my hair and pulled hard. I shrieked in pain and effort as she crushed me to her chest, my hand straining against her face as she tried to bite me on the shoulder.

.

.

.

COLT

I burst through the surface of the pool and gasped for breath, paddling furiously to stay afloat. I barely had time to draw a second breath before Alejandro wrapped his arm around my throat and pulled me under again, wrapping his legs around me to keep me tied up. I drove a hard elbow into the bastard's side, then a second, and then a third, but the water robbed me of power. Kicking and spinning, with Alejandro clinging to me like a limpet, I thrashed as we sank. I tried to pull Alejandro's arm from my throat, but I couldn't break the man's steel like hold.

In desperation, I tried to reach between us, my hand searching for my pistol, but because of the awkward angle, I couldn't wedge my hand between the tight press of our bodies. Then my hand found another target. I gripped Alejandro's cock as tightly as I could before I twisted and pulled with all my strength. Alejandro screamed, bubbles blowing from his mouth in a rush as he released his grip around my throat. I dropped his cock, spun, kicked him in the chest to gain some space, and then began kicking furiously for the surface, desperate for air.

.

.

.

WILLOW

Straining to protect myself from her teeth as I kicked furiously, I managed to roll us to our sides and escape her snapping fangs. No longer as concerned she'd rip my throat open, I held her hair with one hand while throwing rapid punches into her side with the other. She began returning my punches as we snarled, hissed, and wailed with pain, rage, and effort. With a loud scream of effort and pain, Marciella twisted away from me as she stopped hitting me to grab my hair with both hands. With the rest of her body out of my reach, I responded in kind. We shrieked as one as we struggled to our feet, our hands still tangled in our enemy's hair as we jerked and pulled, bending each other at the waist as we tried to throw our opponent from her feet.

I couldn't take the pain anymore, and released the bitch's hair to grip her wrists, desperate to free my hair from her grip. Screaming like a woman possessed, I pulled the bitch close, twisted, and tried to roll her over my hip. It worked, and I shrieked with pain as Marciella fell, dragging me down with her by my hair as she landed on her back.

I landed on hands and knees. I tried to rear back, to escape the agony of my scalp, but that fucking bitch still held me tight. Bracing on one hand, I use my other to throw one, two, three, and then four hard punches into my opponent's side just under her ribs. Frustrated that she still had my hair twisted in her hands, I fired a hard shot into Marciella's naked tit. Her harsh grunts as I pounded my fist into her stomach became a howl of pain. I hit her again in the same place, and her howl became louder. A third hard punch to her badly damaged breast was more than she could take. With a scream, part pain, part rage, she released me and shoved me violently away before scrambling on her hands and knees for the gun.

.

.

.

COLT

I reached the edge of the pool and had started to haul myself out when Alejandro burst from the water behind me. He tried to take me around the neck again but, holding to the coping with my right arm, I fired a hard left elbow into his face. He fell back with a splash and a cry of pain. I was almost out of the pool before he grabbed me by the legs, braced against the side, and dragged me back into the water.

With Alejandro holding me by the thighs, I twisted and began throwing punch after punch into his face. The resistance of the water diminished the power of my blows, but there was still enough power there to make him bleed, the blood from his nose and lips staining the water. He tried to back away, but I grabbed his hair and held him in place as I continued to rain destruction down on him.

He fought back, but the water and lack of footing made our struggle clumsy and uncoordinated, our punches lacking the power to end the underwater brawl quickly. I twisted, trying to line him up for a finisher. Grabbing his head with both hands, I slammed his face into my rising knee. On land it'd have been a debilitating blow, but in the water, it merely stunned him. I was tiring rapidly, but I hit him in the face with everything I had left. It wasn't enough, and he tried to rally and hit me in the stomach. Switching tactics, I drove my fist straight into his nut sack. Even though I was tired, and the water robbed my punch of power, he felt that, and screamed as he grabbed his damaged manhood. Taking the opportunity, I grabbed his head and again slammed it into my knee, and then did it again.

Alejandro stopped struggling as his blood diluted in the water. Taking no chances, I grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him down, lifting myself out of the water as did. I grabbed a quick breath before sinking back below the surface as I continued to hold the asshole down. Just as my face sank beneath the water, he exploded into motion, kicking and hitting me frantically as he fought for survival. I wrapped him up in my arms and legs, keeping him close so he couldn't escape, using my waterlogged weight to hold him under as he scratched and clawed at me. I was running out of air as his violent struggles slowed and then stopped. I shoved him down a second time, popped above the surface for another quick breath, and then disappeared beneath the water to continue to hold him down. When I ran out of air again, I shoved him away and stroked frantically for the surface.

.

.

.

WILLOW

I threw myself over Marciella just as her hand closed over the weapon, my momentum knocking her down. She tried to point the gun at me, but I wrenched it away before she could get her finger on the trigger. I threw myself away from her and fumbled with the gun, trying to turn it for my own use, but I was too slow and Marciella slammed into me, knocking me from my knees to my ass, and then my back in the grass as she lunged for the gun. Her hands closed around the weapon, trying to tear it from my grip as we cried out in effort. I knew if she got the gun from me, I was dead. I strained desperately, my other hand closing over both of hers as I tried to lever the gun out of her reach.

Our hands still tangled around the weapon, she dragged herself up my body, and I could feel my grip weaking as she gained additional leverage. I lunged with my hips to dislodge her, and we rolled so that I was now on top.

Freed from her pinning weight, I threw myself further up her body and then reared as I jerked the gun free. Sitting on her chest, I tried to bring the gun around, but Marciella again gripped my hands and jerked on the gun. Her interference caused me to fumble the weapon. I felt it slipping from my hands, and in a panic, I threw the weapon further into the grass to prevent my foe from obtaining it and turning it against me.

With a scream of frustration and rage, she grabbed my hair and began jerking my head back and forth. I wailed in renewed pain as I grabbed her wrists and threw myself backwards, hauling her up before we crashed to our sides. Screaming like banshees, we fought in a tangle, tumbling over each other as we tried to destroy each other by any means possible, knowing the first to falter would die.

.

.

.

COLT

I hauled myself out of the pool and rolled onto my back as I panted. Women snarling and shouting in anger and pain penetrated my breathless fog. A surge of panic roared through me. I stumbled to my feet and hurried to where Willow and Marciella were engaged in a fight to the death, their legs twisted around each other as they squirmed and tumbled. Their teeth bared in a feral snarl, they held each other by the hair while throwing rapid punches with their free hand into the side of their opponent's head.

I reached down and grabbed the Mexican bitch by the hair and hauled her off Willow. With a scream of purest hate and rage, the woman stumbled to her feet before she turned on me, swinging wildly with her fingers curved into talons. I ducked her attack as Willow scrambled to her feet and charged in with death in her eyes.

"Bitch!" Willow snarled as she grabbed Marciella's hair and drew her fist back.

The woman, realizing that Willow was the greater threat tried to turn to meet her attacker. "Coño!" Cunt! Marciella sneered as she wadded her hand in Willow's hair again.