Protected Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To have the love of woman such as Willow, and to keep her safe, I'd kill every man and woman in the cartel if that's what it took. I kissed her deeply, passionately, trying to convey how important she was to me with the caress of my lips.

"I'm going to be late to work," she breathed.

"I know," I murmured as my mouth closed over hers again. As we kissed, I adjusted my position and gently rolled her to her back, and her moan as I touched her flower made me ache for her. As our kiss deepened, she gripped my cock and began stroking it slowly to smear my slickness over my shaft.

I left her lips to tease the nipple on her uninjured breast with my lips and tongue, her other breast having darkened with an ugly bruise overnight. Unable to remain still, I began fucking her fist, my desires spooling up as my finger danced and played in her wetness and her nipple hardened in my mouth. I let her breast to bring my lips to hers, and she moaned into my kiss, her hips rocking as I teased her button.

"Oh, God!" she gasped when I returned to her nipple, her shoulders rising off the bed as she curled. "Don't make me come! Please, don't make me come!"

Her soft, sexy begging thrilled me. I pulled my hand from her flower as my lips returned to hers. She lunged for my kiss, kissing me lustily as she moaned softly. After she'd take her fill from my lips, she opened her legs, inviting me to take her, but I had other plans. I moved slowly, positioning myself as if I was going to settle into her saddle, but instead, I slid off the end of her bed and buried my face in her flower. I knew she liked me kissing her there, and I wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could.

She howled softly with the touch of my lips. "Please, Colt!" she wailed as I kissed and licked, her writhing as she wadded her hands in the linens incredibly sexy. "Fuck! Please, don't make me come!"

I wrapped her in my arms and pressed in, moving with her as I teased and nibbled, caressing her button with firm, fast flicks of my tongue in the way I knew she liked.

"Oh, God, Colt! I'm going to come! I can't stop it! Please don't make me..."

Her words died in a long, loud, hard moan as her head tilted back and her body went to war with itself, every muscle straining and bulging as her back arched. Grunting and quivering, she hauled at the linens before dropping them, her fingers curved into claws as if she were prepared to battle the air.

I teased her a moment more, knowing if I continued to long my kisses became uncomfortable for her. Judging she was at the peak of her pleasure, I left her flower and returned to the bed as she fought her rapture, her body taut as she jerked and squirmed. Her eyes closed, her claws bared, her face twisted in profound pleasure, I smiled as she shuddered out of her orgasm. My lips were waiting for her, and as she became aware of my presence, she lunged for them, taking them greedily as she flung her arms around me to pull me down. Normally I loved her tight embraces, but this morning I braced, supporting some of my weight, especially on her left side, trying to protect her undoubtedly sore breast. Hauling herself against my chest, she drank deeply from my lips.

When she had her fill from my kiss, she fell to mattress before shoving me away. I rose and began to settle into between her legs, intending to now do what she'd wanted earlier, but she shoved me again, sideways this time. A third shove, on my shoulder, and I rolled to my back beside her as she followed me, pushing one last time to make sure I knew she wanted me on my back.

I reached for her, intending to steady her as she mounted me. Instead of swinging a leg over my hips, she smiled as she lowered her lips to my chest, taking my nipple into her mouth where her tongue battered it with sweet violence. I grunted as pleasure radiated from her lips, and her slowly roaming hands left behind crackling trails of pleasure. I reached for her again, wanting to taste her lips, but she gently blocked my grasp as she began kissing down my chest.

Her lips moving ever closer to my rod, she slowly turned in the bed. I reached for her and grabbed her leg, but before I could pull her womanhood to my lips, she wrenched herself away and scuttled out of my reach.

Holding my cock, she teased the head with lips and tongue. I was already wound tight from her display earlier, and I groaned with pleasure. With a knowing smile, she plunged down my shaft, taking almost my entire length into her mouth. My pleasure soared, and I levered my ass up slightly as I placed my hands lightly on her head and groaned in erotic agony.

She threw herself back with a gasp. "Do you belong to me now?" she growled as she swirled her fist around the saliva slickened head of my cock.

Her tight fist was destroying me. "Fuck..." I growled, drawing the word out long before her caress became too much and I grabbed her hand. She'd asked me a question, but I hadn't understood, my thoughts drowned out by the roaring of my blood. "What?" I gasped as I came down from the debilitating pleasure of a moment ago.

"You said I saved you?" she cooed before she tickled my cock with her tongue.

"Yes," I snarled as I threw my head back and levered my ass up again.

"Then don't belong to me?" she asked, her voice dripping with innocence.

I waited as she licked and sucked on my cock as if it were the finest ice cream. Finally, she stopped and looked me curiously, perhaps wondering why I hadn't answered. "I hope so," I murmured.

She smiled before diving down my cock. The sudden change from her soft licks to ramming me deep into her mouth caused me to bark with pleasure. She grunted and snarled around my cock as she took more of me than she ever had before, but then threw herself violently back with a soft cough. Drool falling from her lips, she slurped my cock into her mouth again, rapidly stroking my glistening shaft between finger and thumb as she sucked gently on the head or battered it with her tongue.

"Fuck, Willow," I snarled, "you're going to make me come." She'd sucked me to orgasm before, but she'd never given any indication she wanted me to come in her mouth, so I always warned her when I was approaching the end of my endurance.

She pulled me from between her tightly pinched lips, my exit making a wet popping sound. "Not yet," she purred as she whipped the head with her tongue before plunging me back into her mouth.

"Fuck! Shit! I'm going to come! You're making me fucking come!" I warned her again.

I was wise to the fact she liked to watch and listen to me fight against my orgasms. I wouldn't say I was acting, or pretending, but rather giving voice to what I was feeling in a way I never had with other lovers. That... and I battled against my climax harder with her than I had any other lover because it excited her.

She pulled me out of her mouth. "Not yet," she purred again. "I want to feel you come inside me."

She was expert at reading me, knowing how to take me to the peak of pleasure, and knowing when another nudge was too much. She teased me a moment longer before kissing my cock on the head, and then began kissing her way back up my body, allowing me a moment to cool an ardor. When her lips were close to mine, I pulled her in and wrapped her in my embrace as I kissed her. Tasting my slickness on her lips and tongue, she allowed me to have all I wanted from her lips, her return kiss full of fire and passion as she slowly humped my leg. Only Willow could fuck the absolute shit out of me while making love to me at the same time.

"Take me," she whispered as our lips slowly parted. "You've saved me... and I'm yours."

I twisted, tumbling us across the bed as I wrapped her more fulling in my embrace. "As I'm yours," I whispered before taking her lips again, her love for me coming through the caress of our lips.

I began to thrust gently, my rod searching for its home, before we sighed as one as I found her entrance and sank deep. My cock deep inside her, I took her lips again. As I kissed her, I pulled out until I was just inside, and then used my left leg to nudge her right leg until it rested against the leg I was braced on. I carefully shifted, making sure I didn't fully pull out, as I braced on the leg that was now outside hers, and repeated the process with her left leg. She understood what I wanted, and quickly brought her legs together. I settled over her, drawing my legs in tight to pinch her thighs between mine.

I moaned as I rocked my hips slowly, the tight press of her legs making her feel incredibly tight.

"Oh... fuck!" she gasped as her fingers bit hard into my back "You feel so fucking big!"

I smiled. This was the first time I'd tried this with her, and I was delighted with her reaction. "You like that?" I rumbled in what she called my bedroom voice.

"Oh my fucking God, yes!" she gasped as she forcefully pulled my lips to hers.

"Fuck!" I snarled as I stopped my hips. The tightness of her pussy, her soft gasps and moans of pleasure, her gentle clawing at my back, had me on edge.

"No!" she begged. "Don't stop!"

"If I don't, I'll come!"

"Oh, God, please don't stop!" she pleaded as she tried to thrust her hips.

With a low rumble in my chest, I began taking her again, gasping and grunting as I strained against my need, giving voice to my struggle to hold my essence. Just like always, my battle against my body seemed to excite her, which only increased my distress, and our passion began feeding on each other's like a runaway reaction.

"Shit! Fuck! I'm going to come, Willow! I'm going to fucking come!" I snarled as I pounded into her.

"Oh..." she whimpered as her embrace tightened and her fingers bit hard into my back.

I felt her womanhood flutter around my cock. It was the snip that cut the thread holding back my orgasm. "Fuck! I'm coming!" I grunted as I splashed into her.

"Oh... God!" she cried as I rammed my cock deep and held myself there, my embracing tightening around her as I grunted softly with each throb of my cock.

I held her as she clung to me, her body rigid beneath me, until with an explosive exhale, she relaxed. After a moment, her eyes closed, she turned her head slightly, searching for my lips, a quest quickly ended as I brought my lips to hers. We kissed, long and deep as our breathing slowed.

"I love you," I whispered as our lips slowly parted.

She sighed, a tiny smile curling her lips as she slowly opened her eyes. She held my gaze for a moment as her smile spread slight. "I love you too."

And with those four little words, a tiny bit of the darkness inside me disappeared.

-oOo-

"Ms. Larke will see you know," Sarah said with a smile, a real smile this time, as she rose and opened Pam's door for me. I nodded to her as I passed, and then I heard the door close behind me.

Pam rose from behind her desk. Every time I'd seen her before she was impeccably neat, put together, and smiling. This morning she looked slightly tousled, like she'd had a rough night and hadn't slept well.

"Good morning, Mr. Arne," she said, her voice devoid of emotion.

"I'm sorry you had to learn about it that way," I said softly.

Her lips thinned. "He didn't come home last night, the prick."

I felt a sinking in my stomach. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes. No." She paused a moment. "I don't know what I want, other than to know why."

There was no easy way to say this, so like ripping of a bandage, best to not drag it out and get it over with. "You better sit down." I paused as we settled into two chairs of the conversation group. "Alejandro and that woman were the source. She was the niece of Rafael Suárez, head of the Víbora Cartel. They planned--"

She may look like she hadn't slept last night, and maybe she hadn't, but she was still sharp. "Was?" she asked.

I ignored the question. "They were trying to have Willow killed so Harris would turn Larke Oil over to you. Once that happened, Alejandro was going to have you killed, and then--"

"What?" she cried. "Are you serious? He told you that?"

"She did. You told him how much the software was worth?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe. But why would he do that? We have a prenup that prevents him from inheriting the company."

"I don't know. Maybe he planned to convince you to change it, or maybe he thought he could beat it in court." I shrugged. "Maybe he planned to forge a change. I don't know his thinking. He didn't tell me. What did you tell him about what the software was worth?"

"I don't know an exact figure, but it's certainly worth billions, probably worth more than the rest of Larke Oil combined. None of the big oil companies need our rigs, or thumpers, or anything else like that, but that software could save them trillions."

"So someone would buy the entire company just to get the software?"

"Absolutely. In fact, there'd probably be a bidding war."

"That was their plan, to eliminate Willow and then wait for her father to die. They were betting that Harris's shares would go to you, then he'd have you killed, somehow he planned to get control of the company despite the prenup, and then he'd sell it. Marciella, the woman, was his partner. He thought he could get the company, and she had the resources to make it happen. For billions of dollars, maybe they thought it was worth a try."

"That fuck!" she snarled. "I'll kill him for this!"

"Pam, I want you to listen to me very carefully," I said, holding her gaze until she nodded. "I know you're mad and feeling betrayed, but I don't want you to ever say 'I'll kill him,' or anything like that, ever again. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

She stared at me. "What are you saying?" she whispered.

"I'm not saying anything. Willow is safe. Nobody is going to bother her again, and you don't have to worry about Alejandro hurting you anymore."

"What did you do?" she breathed.

"My job," I said, "and let's leave it at that." I held her gaze until she nodded, her eyes wide. "What did you do with the pictures Willow texted you?"

"I deleted them. I was so mad!"

"That's good. Delete the texts too. If anyone asks, all you know is Willow caught Alejandro in a compromised situation and he didn't come home, just as you demanded. That's all you know, and that's all you need to know."

Pam licked her lips. "He's still with that woman?"

"Yes."

"And he won't be coming home?"

"No."

"And Willow's safe? The attempts on her life are over?"

"Yes."

She leaned back in her chair, her face becoming hard. "Good. If I never see that bastard again it'll be too soon. I'm calling my lawyer later and have him recommend a good divorce attorney. I'm going to see to it he gets nothing!"

"I don't think you have to worry about that, and my suggestion is to do nothing at this time. You may want to wait for some... official news about your wayward husband before you do anything. You know how easily some actions can lead to misconceptions, if you take my meaning. Sometimes the best response is no response."

She nodded slowly. "I think I understand." Some of the hardness left her face. "If you ever need help, know Larke Oil is behind you all the way."

I nodded once. "Let's hope I never do."

"Let's hope," she agreed.

I stood and extended my hand. Pam rose with me, took my hand, and shook it firmly before she pulled me in and gave me a hug. "Take care of her," she whispered.

I smiled as her arms went around me. "I will," I replied just as softly, returning her hug.

She stepped back and looked at me. Though she smiled, her eyes were sad. "I know you will. Thank you. Thank you for all you've done to keep her safe. Harris and I will never forget, and we'll be forever in your debt."

"Thank you for hiring me. Without that, I'd have never had a chance to meet her."

She swallowed hard. "Yes, well, we'll get your final check to you, and make good on your other expenses. Now, if you'll excuse me," she said as she turned, but not before I saw her tears.

"I'm sorry."

She nodded but said nothing as she walked to the window and stared out. Feeling for her, I quietly opened the door, stepped out, and closed it softly behind me.

"Sarah, right?"

"That's right, Mr. Arne. What can I do for you today?"

I smiled. Her attitude completely different than the first time I met her. "Can you tell me how to get to Willow's lab?"

She rose from behind her desk. "I'd be delighted to escort you."

.

.

.

WILLOW

"How's Aunt Pam?" I asked after Sarah delivered Colt to my lab.

"Hurting."

I glanced around. Everyone was busy, but I remembered Colt's words from this morning, so I took him by the arm and pulled him into my office. "Did you tell her?"

"No, but she understood."

I pursed my lips in sympathy for what she was going through. "He was probably using her from the beginning."

"Probably," he agreed. "She likely realizes that now, but that doesn't make it any easier for her."

"I wish there was something I could do for her."

"There is... be there for her. Show her that her loss wasn't for nothing."

I nodded slowly. "Will you be staying in Houston?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Very much." A grin danced on my lips. "It's probably over, but I'd feel safer if you were close." I pitched my voice into a purr. "Very close."

A faint smile teased his lips. "I think I can stick around for a couple of days," he said, but then his smile slowly faded. "I also want to be here... just in case."

I nodded in understanding. "The waiting is the worst part."

.

.

.

COLT

Two days later, we were moving about the kitchen, preparing dinner with the local news murmuring in the background. There'd been no mention of the deaths that I could find on any of the local news sources, but I knew it was only a matter of time before the bodies were discovered. I tried not to obsess over it, but it was hard, it was damned hard. It was like the Sword of Damocles hanging over my head, and I hated it. If it weren't for Willow, I think I'd have gone crazy.

As I mixed my sauce for the enchiladas, I wondered if the bodies had already been discovered but hadn't rated a mention in the news, and if so, how would we know? It wasn't like we could phone the police and ask if they'd found a couple of dead bodies in a pool at a house in Sugar Land. I knew Willow was feeling the tension as well. Over the past couple of days, she'd been more touchy than normal, and though I loved the attention she was heaping on me, and her soft touches, I wanted it to be over... for both our sakes.

"In other local news, a man and woman were found drowned in a Sugar Land home earlier today..." the news anchor intoned.

We stopped what we were doing and hurried into the family room to watch. As the camera slowly panned over Marciella's back yard, the newscaster explained how the yardman had found the couple floating in the pool and the police were ruling the drowning an accident.

She turned to me as I pulled her into my arms and held her tight. "It's over," I whispered.

"Yes, finally," she murmured in reply, and then sniffed.

I held her for a long time before letting her go, drawing strength and comfort from having her in my arms. Each day I was with her I was able to purge a little bit more of the darkness inside me as I gradually came to grips with what I'd done.

We finished dinner and then went straight to bed. It was like a great weight had been lifted off our shoulders, and our love making was explosive. We were insatiable, and over the course of the night, Willow fucked me to crippling orgasms on three separate occasions. Over and over, we'd wailed our love to the room, our exertions combining the best parts of fucking, and making love, and when we were finally finished and collapsed into an exhausted, panting, sweaty heap, it was less than two hours before sunrise. For the second morning in a row, Willow was going to be late to work.