Protecting Les

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt the orgasm on its way, I knew it was going to be good. Usually it just gets steadily closer and closer. You know when the bell's going to ring. But this one didn't get closer, it got bigger. And bigger. And closer and bigger. I realized it was going to be scary good. Les kept working and I started making noises and pounding the bed with my fist. Losing my mind. He better not stop. I wasn't just rocking and rubbing, I was bucking and bashing. I had never had an orgasm riding someone's face. The pelvic spasms started and split me open. I think I was gushing and might have been screaming. The truth is, I don't know. It just overwhelmed me. I had a full kinetic fit right there on Les's wonderful tongue and had to force myself to fall over when my pussy couldn't take any more touching. Holy tsunami. When Les figured it was finally over, he thanked me, God bless him. So unnecessary it was touching.

After that tsunami I gave up masturbating. Seriously. That very week I bought two more skirts. Les knew what to do and would never pass up the chance to do it. He got incredibly good at it. All I had to do was show up in a skirt, and I couldn't resist it. He never actually asked me to peg him again, but I did because I knew he liked it. He would come in the cage without even touching himself, and he always thanked me. Also, he did some research all on his own and ordered us another strapon.

It was pretty amazing until I realized what was happening. We were having sex. You're rolling your eyes, like no, duh, Sherlock. But that's not at all how it started, so the realization sort of shocked me. Facts: one of us regularly penetrated the other, and we both had orgasms. Obviously sex. I couldn't deny it. Once I realized it, I obsessed about it. I was full of guilt. If Les and I were having sex, it meant that Les was cheating on Beth, not just following her instructions. And I was a homewrecker. I was the 'other woman' and I despised myself for it. I never thought that could be me.

I freaked out for a day or two and tried to raise the topic on one of our runs, but Les didn't seem to care. I hadn't spoken to Beth lately and I realized (or accused myself, anyway) I had been avoiding her at work. And yet, I kept putting on the skirt. And God, I stopped counting the tsunamis. I was in so deep, I told myself I might have to find another apartment just to escape of the mess I was in. I told Les we needed to talk about it and began practicing a breakup speech.

Les told me to come over the next evening. I was nervous, dreading it, and was even late arriving (in jeans, not skirt). When I walked in, Beth was there, calmly seated at the kitchen table with a glass of wine. I was surprised and nearly panicked. I fought the urge to flee. She just smiled at me and nodded. Les was there, too, without a drink, looking blank. I said, "Beth, um, sorry, I didn't know you were here. I'll come back another time."

She raised her hand. "No, no. I need to be going. Leslie and I were just finishing up, weren't we?" She smiled at Les and he nodded obediently. She asked him, "Are you ready?" When he nodded again, she asked, "Do you have the box?"

Les opened a drawer and pulled out a small box covered with black velvet. Holding it carefully, he approached Beth and dropped to one knee in front of her. He held up the box and flipped it open. I thought, OMG, she's making me watch him propose to her. I choked up. But the box was empty. Beth calmly reached behind her neck and unclasped her necklace. She lowered her key into the box, followed by the chain, then folded her hands in her lap. The chain was a golden pool in the black velvet box as Les then turned to me and said, "Mallory, will you do me the honor of accepting this key?" Stunned, I took the box and lifted the chain.

A fly on the wall would have seen Beth with her hands clasped in delight and a pleased smile in her eyes; Les, with trembling hands and a pleading look in his eyes; and me, Mallory, holding up a gold necklace and steel key. With my jaw on the floor.

Beth broke the silence. "Well, good luck, you two!" She tousled Les's hair playfully before she left and said, "You see, Les? I told you it would work." To me she smiled and said, "Sorry to be such a bitch, Mal, but it was fun."

So it's my key now. Les insists that I wear it all the time, like he's proud of it, and says it's totally up to me how to use it.