Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a good start is it?" I said. "I found this fork on the floor under the table. That's a big mistake so one black mark. Sex tonight not looking good is it?"

And so the day continued. He stripped the beds and washed the bed clothes. The washing and drying was OK. I set the iron up and showed him how to iron clothes. He set off in a clumsy way but was getting through the clothes until he came to the bed sheet. He got the folds wrong and when he as finished there was an ironed crease right down the middle of the sheet. I pointed out how uncomfortable it would be sleeping on that crease. I took the iron from him and did it properly. Another black mark.

Ironing was clearly not one of his strengths despite me showing him how to do it. Some fabrics are very delicate and I don't think Simon realised how delicate. He delayed the iron too long on one of my blouses and as he lifted the iron off, it revealed a burn mark underneath. A third black mark.

He hoovered all the carpets in the house and whilst he got an acceptable level of cleanliness, I did find a cob web in one corner. He washed and cleaned both bathrooms. I sense Simon didn't enjoy that task but after a good hour of scrubbing and polishing I declared myself satisfied before lifting the shower waste cap finding it full of hair. I forgave him that transgression. After all I wanted him for myself tonight.

I am sure to Simon the day must have seemed endless. I spent it watching him struggle and occasionally helping him with some of the tasks. I would show him how to do something, like cleaning the windows, and then let him get on with it. I did enjoy watching him struggle. He was not a natural domestic servant and several times I had to point out where he had missed cleaning or dusting. He was also clearly not handling wearing a skirt. He was on his hands and knees a lot and the skirt got in the way. He wasn't used to handling a skirt and it always seemed to be too tight as he kneeled down. When on his knees he moved forgetting he was wearing a skirt and duly the skirt refused to follow him. When it did so, the cover it offered to his legs and bum diminished. I laughed and commented every time I could see his boxers saying he had a lot to learn about being a women.

Simon finished his last task just before 5pm and I declared the day over. As we finished it looked as though he had been given three black marks which would allow him release tonight. I felt relieved. I wanted to teach him a lesson but not to the extent that I lost out. I was generally happy with his attitude towards the tasks I had set him but the quality of the cleaning was not what I expected. I took him up to the bedroom and helped him take off the dress. I pushed him towards the shower. I told him I would do one final check of the house to make sure he had completed all his tasks and told him to join me in the living room when he was dressed.

I did my last check of the house confident that all had been done. But as I went into the utility room I noticed the washing machine was still full of clothes. I opened the door, pulled out the clothes and gasped in horror. My underwear had turned pink! My best bra and knickers were no longer white but were now a delicate shade of pink. I was devastated! I found the offending red tee shirt amongst the washing but finding the cause didn't solve the problem. I realised when I agreed to this day that Simon wouldn't be very ineffective at house work but I didn't expect my clothes to be ruined.

I sat down. I was so cross! Any sense of relief of only giving him three black marks disappeared. This was today's worst sin and had to be punished.

I considered my options. I felt I had to award another black mark. That made four and meant he shouldn't have sex with me tonight. I was furious! How could the man be so incompetent? What he had done in a day I could have completed to a higher standard in about two hours. I did consider ignoring the last black mark but dismissed it. If this was to be the deterrent I wanted it to be, Simon would have to realise it was for real. Right at the end of the day he got another black mark and I realised if I was to be satisfied tonight I needed a different approach.

I waited for him in the living room. When he arrived I poured him a beer and pointed him to his favourite chair. I had ordered a takeaway Chinese which I told him would arrive at 7pm. That would give us time to talk through the day.

"Simon, I hope you didn't enjoy that. It does show you what I have to do to keep this house clean and tidy and I expect going forward you will help me. I won't make you wear a dress but this house is bigger than our flat and I need a hand."

Simon nodded. I continued.

"When I agreed to share you with my mother you agreed to three rules. You know over time you have broken all three rules. But the one I am most cross about is Rule 1. You are giving yourself too fully to my mother and leaving nothing for me. This isn't sharing; this is me losing you. I can't carry on like this. Unless you improve at obeying Rule 1 I will have to find some way protect you from my mother. One way is to humiliate you like today but in front of mother. That will make you less attractive to her. So unless you strengthen your resolve and truly share yourself with me, there will be another day like today. Today has been planned for when mum is not here but if the day has to be repeated because you continue to disobey the rules, it will be on a day she is here to see you in your dress. Do you understand.?"

Simon looked shocked at the thought of being seen like this by his mother-in-law. I continued.

"When I left you in the bedroom to have a shower, I thought you had acquired three black marks and we could have sex tonight. However, I'm disappointed to say that after I left you in the bedroom, I found the washing machine still full of clothes. When I pulled out the washing I found it full of my underwear. Unfortunately you left in there a red tee shirt and as a result..."

I held up my now pink bra and a set of matching pink knickers.

"..my underwear is now pink!"

He stared at my underwear in sheer disbelief that such an event could happen.

"Simon, this is the biggest sin of the day. You have ruined my underwear."

I found myself remarkably calm relaying this to Simon. Underneath I was furious. I was cross he had ruined my underwear but by being so incompetent, I was furious with him for cancelling tonight's sexual activity.

"You realise the consequences of this?"

From his look the consequences had dawned.

"This is an extra black mark. That makes four for the day. It is four even after I have been very generous to you over six other issues. Last night you said you understood the rules. Tell me what this means?"

He looked at me with that look of a beaten man, "We don't have sex until tomorrow."

"That's right, no sex for you tonight." I concluded.

As we were contemplating the impact on both of us, the doorbell rang and the takeaway arrived. We ate dinner together. It wasn't in total silence but clearly in my eyes Simon had not been a success. Simon in return felt beaten by the day. He had done his best but had lost. The sex he had been looking forward to all week had been taken out of his grasp.

Simon helped me pile up the dishes. I took them into the kitchen whilst Simon tidied up in the living room.

On my own in the kitchen I set out my plan. I rehearsed what I was going to say. Really, I was still furious with Simon. He needed to be shown that he needed to improve his performance. I needed help with this house and this had not been a good start. But more than that I needed to find a reason to release him tonight. I needed fucking.

I left the kitchen, took a deep breath and entered the living room. Underneath I was so cross I was having difficulty holding it back. But I knew I had to be calm. Forceful but calm.

Simon was sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands. He appeared a beaten man. I stood in front of him, took his hands in mine and pulled him up so he stood in front of me.

"We need to find a way out of this don't we?" I said. "At the moment we are both losers and that isn't right for either of us, is it?"

Simon had had such a bad day, he didn't know what to think of this. This sounded more positive but everything today had gone so wrong he wasn't confident.

"I am going to take charge of this position," I continued, "to make something of what so far is a disastrous day."

My anger was very close to the surface. I knew I was going to punish Simon for getting me into this position. But I still loved him and whilst he deserved what he was going to get, I wanted to be able to cuddle him and make it better afterwards.

"Take off your clothes," I said, "you can leave your boxers on."

Simon hesitated.

"I said take off your clothes! I'm not saying please, just take them off!"

"Here I'll help."

I reached over and started undoing his shirt. Simon slowly undid his trousers and slipped them off as I pulled off his shirt. Now only in boxers I shouted at Simon.

"Kneel at my feet!"

I sensed Simon thought this was the start of a pleasuring session. I played along with that. I pulled up my skirt and told Simon to remove my knickers. As he pulled them down over my ankles I put my hand to my cunt. I was surprisingly damp and I had no difficulty using a finger to trace a line up my slit opening my lips.

Simon disposed of the knickers and turned to face me.

"Look at my at my cunt!" I demanded.

I watched as his eyes focused on my pubic area.

"What can you see?" I asked.

There was a silence. Simon didn't know what was happening and he wasn't going to contribute to his own downfall.

"It's my cunt," I said answering my own question. "Is it a happy cunt or a sad cunt? What do you think Simon?"

I paused. In the silence he realised he was expected to say something

"A sad one," he mumbled getting the gist of my conversation.

"You are right! It's a sad cunt. Because it had expected to be fucked tonight. It expected having your cock inside it making it juicy and excited. Instead of which due your inadequacy in completing household chores, your cock is not available up until tomorrow morning!"

I stared at Simon. He hung his head.

"Simon, would you like to say sorry to my cunt?" I continued. "Kiss my cunt and say that you are sorry!"

He kissed my cunt and mumbled sorry into my lips.

"My cunt did have a word with me in the kitchen and asked whether there was any way round this. Was there any way my cunt could be fucked tonight? So I checked the rule book and found there are alternative punishments for black marks. I told my cunt that if Simon agreed to taking an alternative punishment he could be forgiven and allowed to fuck my cunt."

Simon initially looked relieved at the prospect of sex tonight then frowned as he realised he was still going to be punished and had to earn his sex.

"The rule book says Simon has to ask to be punished. Are you prepared to do that? I asked looking straight at him.

Simon was confused. He wasn't sure he wanted to be punished but he was desperate for sex. Felicity's absence had increased his desire to boiling point. The need to fuck Jill was overwhelming. So overwhelming he decided he was prepared to be punished. He had to fuck Jill tonight.

Simon slowly nodded.

I continued. "My rule book says that if you want to be released tonight you will bend over my lap and I will give you an appropriate number of smacks. We will start at 6 and see how sorry you are. Are you prepared to ask me to be smacked and released?"

He paused and then slowly nodded again. This sounded just bearable.

"Then kneel in front of me here look me in the eye and tell me how sorry you are."

"I am very sorry I broke Rule 1 by fucking your mother so often I had nothing left to give to you. I am sorry I broke Rule 2 in that I did not fully share with you how I fucked your mother and what she did to encourage me. I am sorry I broke Rule 3 and felt myself in car on the way home last Saturday. I would like to be allowed to fuck you tonight. I love your cunt and I am sorry that my actions have made you cunt feel so sad. I will agree to being put over your knee and spanked by you. When I have been spanked I want to fuck you."

I smiled, inwardly amazed that I had got Simon into this position.

"Let's get it over with. I don't want any whinging or crying. You take this like a man.

Take your boxers off and stand in front of me."

He slowly removed his boxers. I noted his cock was hard. He was excited and ready for me.

"Now get over my lap!"

He arranged myself on my lap with his hard cock between my legs. I felt his cock brush my thigh. It made me shiver with lust. I composed myself. Let's get this over with I thought.

The first blow went onto his right buttock. He flinched as he felt the impact. The second blow went on his left buttock but this was more a glancing blow and from the lack of reaction I realised he had hardly felt it. The third blow returned to his right buttock on top of blow one and again he flinched. The buttock began to redden and I knew that last blow had hurt. Blow four was glancing again to the left buttock, blow five made his right buttock even redder and again blow six failed to evince a reaction. I realised in the way he was lying on my knee and with me being right-handed, I was only being effective on one side. I resolved to correct this.

"Turn round and face the other way. I can't get to your left buttock" I commanded.

With firmly clenched teeth he turned round and received another six smacks. Like the first, the three to his left buttock caused him to flinch and left a red mark. The three to his right buttock did cause some reaction as although they were still glancing, they now irritated a very red bum from the earlier smacking. I looked down on two equally red buttocks.

I had finished. I paused. Simon was taking deep breaths. Simon was holding himself very still. I hadn't told him how many he was getting so he was waiting to see if any more smacks would come.

"Finished!" I said , "now that wasn't too bad was it?"

Simon wriggled with relief. His buttocks were red and I am sure were tingling.

I was feeling elated and flushed. This activity had aroused me even more. I was desperate to have Simon inside me but I was in control and I wanted to release that control slowly. I didn't want to display to him how much I had enjoyed smacking him. If I was desperate for a fuck before this smacking started, I was, by now, off the desperation scale.

I needed to buy some time to calm down and get control

"Stand up," I commanded, "and get that mouth onto my pussy!"

Simon started, suddenly realising his ordeal was truly over. He quickly got off my knee, knelt on the floor and buried his head between my legs. I was so excited. He pushed his mouth onto my pussy and started to lick my slit. His tongue felt cold to the touch. Deliciously, sensuously cold. But it didn't last long as the heat from my pussy soon warmed up his tongue and overwhelmed him.

"Lick my clit!" I commanded. A few minutes later when he had obeyed fully that command, "Now nibble it!"

This wasn't calming me down. At best it was holding me on the plateau of desire but I was still desperate for a fuck.

"Get out from under my skirt and lie down flat on your back!" I shouted.

He lay on the floor with his legs slightly raised to take the pressure off his sore bum. I stood above him and knelt down so that my knees were either side of his body. I chose to face away from him, looking at his feet, so he couldn't see how flushed and excited I was. I lowered myself onto his cock. Doing so made him lower his legs so his full weight fell on his sore bum. That was followed by my weight as I took his cock fully into my cunt. A noise came out of Simon, a cross between a gasp and a whinge as his bottom complained about the treatment it was getting.

I was oblivious to it. I was owed a good fuck and Simon's personal feelings disappeared into the haze of focusing on me and making my orgasm come. I started to bounce on him. The next few minutes merged into a bout of passion. I just had to be satisfied and that husband who nearly cost me a fuck, had to perform. I used my hand to tickle his balls; I squeezed his cock as it entered me. There was no mercy.

"Come you big fucker, cum inside me NOW!" I shouted.

He did! I did! I sat still on him whilst I felt his cum pump into me and then dribble down my lips.

There was a quiet silence in deep contrast to the passion shown earlier.

Simon started wriggling. I think his buttocks were complaining again but there was no way he was going to get relief until I was fully satisfied. Eventually as he slipped out of me, I rolled over, He turned onto his side to give relief to his bum. We lay side by side on the carpet. I brought my face up to his and kissed him. He was initially unresponsive. So I kissed him again more passionately.

"I want you back dear," I said. "I'm not prepared to lose you to my mother. I want you to want me. I want you to say no to my mother so we can have more nights like this. I don't want to have to send my mother away just so we can get to know each other again. I want this relationship back to where it was before my mother came involved."

We both slept well that night. I had got Simon back! We had a great relaxed weekend together. As we got to Sunday night I realised the real test would come when mum arrived back.

The taxi arrived with Felicity on Monday evening around six. I had just arrived home but was getting changed so Simon opened the door. I heard Felicity came in through the front door and greeted by Simon. From the greetings I could tell my mum was in a good frame of mind. I came downstairs to greet mum and give her a hug. Felicity was more tanned but her demeanour was all smiles. She clearly had had a good time.

"I have had a wonderful time," said Felicity. "Let me go upstairs and unpack my bags. Then I can tell you all about it."

Felicity came down the stairs and joined Simon and me in the sitting room.

"How was it?" I asked

"It was wonderful, Jill. I didn't want to go but I have had such a wonderful time. I am so pleased you made me go," said Felicity.

"I am pleased you enjoyed yourself," I said

"It was wonderful! The group I was with were all mature singles. We started with a drinks party on the first night. Single mingles I think they call it. That's where I first met Felix."

Something about the way she said his name made me think Felix was going to play a big part in this narrative.

"Felix was in my position; the cruise was booked by his daughter and he was there under protest. But we got along like a house on fire. A group of around eight of us quickly formed and we had dinner together and lunch the following day. Felix was in our group. That evening there was a singles dinner. I sat between two delightful gentlemen but Felix sat on the opposite side to me. I kept catching his eye. He was flanked by two ladies and suddenly I felt a pang of jealousy."

She paused. I sensed she had replayed that emotional moment. She carried on.

"That's when I realised he had made an impact on me. The next day and the following two days we had on-shore excursions. We could nominate who we wanted to share a bus with and I made sure I was with Felix. He was so knowledgeable about everything. On the third night after coffee he offered to escort me to my room. He was so sweet. As we stood outside my door he took my hand and kissed it. I had never had that done to me before."

I was following this intently. I think I could see where this was going. Clearly the role Felix was playing in this story was growing. Here was some reason for my mum's positive demeanour.