Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next night after dinner he held back at the table when the others withdrew for coffee. I stayed with him. When the others had left the restaurant, he asked if I would like to come to his cabin for coffee. What is a girl to do with an offer like that? I didn't want to appear too eager so I asked him whether he had any de-caffeinated coffee! Silly question really because I knew he had some as all cabins had the same coffee supplies."

She chuckled and then continued.

"He assured me he had some so I smiled and said that in that case I would be delighted to have coffee. That evening we talked and he did take my hand a couple of times but nothing too serious you appreciate. Enough to show I knew where he was going. He escorted me back to my room and gave me a goodnight kiss."

She laughed. I felt so pleased for her. I hadn't seen her like this since my dad had left.

"The following night I invited him back to my cabin for coffee. I think I made the coffee before my dress came off but it all happened in a whirl. We both found something that night that both of us thought had gone for ever. It was delightful. He was so gentle with me but so firm when needed. He was gentle as he undressed me and kissed me all over. Then he threw me on the bed and fucked me. It was beautiful. I am not as agile as I was but after taking me with him on top, we lay side by side and just kissed and felt each other. We would have slept together that night if it wasn't for the single bed. I'm too old to share a single bed. I sent him back to his own cabin but we agreed I would go the following morning to see the purser and asked to be upgraded to a double cabin."

"The next day I put my most pleasing face, rolled my eyes at the purser, he gave me a big wink and found me this delightful cabin with a balcony. We were at sea all day but Felix and I didn't notice. We were both in heaven re-discovering something both of us had lost some years earlier. We came out to go to the final dinner for the singles. I think most of our group were aware we were both not as single as we used to be. They all were delighted in our new found friendship and wished us well for the future."

"So are we going to meet Felix?" I asked

"Yes," said Felicity, "he lives about 30 minutes from here. I'm seeing him for tea on Thursday. I know it's your day Simon but really this was the first day Felix can see me and I don't want to let it go cold. I'm sure one of you can run me over. I'll let you know if I need picking up," concluded Felicity giving her daughter a wink.

That night after Simon had gone to bed, I dropped into her mum's bedroom. It was nice to have her back and in such a good mood.

"I am so pleased you made me go on that cruise," said Felicity, "I didn't want to go."

"I know," I said.

"Interestingly Felix was in the same position. His daughter made him go so we are both grateful to each of you."

"But you had a good time. That's what matters," I said.

"I hope you don't think I've been too forward with Felix. When he invited me back to his room I expected he would make a pass at me. But he's too much of a gentleman. We talked, kissed a little and cuddled but he didn't lay a hand on me. Disappointing! So when I invited him back to my cabin I wasn't going to let him repeat that. I sat him on the bed, switched on the kettle, came up to him and asked him to unzip my dress. I used some corny phrase like this dress is too good to get creased."

I saw my mother was in full flow reliving the moment in the cabin.

"I slipped out of the dress" continued Felicity, "and took my time hanging it up so he could appreciate my black sexy underwear and how my arse fills my knickers. I turned round to face him wearing a half bra and by now as you appreciate with the sudden cold on my skin and the sexual excitement in the room my nipples were hard. They had pushed their way out of my bra and were cheekily poking over the top. I saw his eyes fix on my breasts. I invited him to take off his tie and jacket and I would hang his jacket up. He stood up and slowly removed his jacket never moving his eyes from my nipples. I turned round to hang up his jacket so he got another view of my black knickers full of arse."

She giggled.

"When I turned back he had sat down on the bed again. I could see movement in his trousers so I made it worse for him by sitting on his lap. I kissed him, started undoing his shirt and wriggled my bottom on his expanding cock. Naughty wasn't I?"

I could see her in my imagination in that cabin on Felix's lap. He never stood a chance!

"We never got to the coffee. He fucked me laying on my back on the bed with him standing up between my legs. It was lovely. We both so enjoyed it. We lay together on the single bed and just kissed and explored each other. I wanted him to stay but I also need my beauty sleep. I am too old to sleep together in a single bed."

She smiled at me and I said I agreed single beds for two could be uncomfortable.

"But we made up for it the following day" she continued. "It cost £100 for an upgrade to a double suite but we got our value. We didn't get out of bed all day. He was so masculine. It took something to get him started but that day he was insatiable. I felt so feminine taking him time after time in whatever way got him excited. We only just made the singles dinner at the end of the cruise."

She paused clearly remembering every aspect of that fabulous day

"Oh, thank you Jill for making me go on the cruise. I am so happy."

"Do you think he's the one?" I asked.

"I'm seeing him on Thursday. I want to do my best to make sure this is more than a holiday fling. It is for me but you never know. Better to be sure."

I turned to leave the room. I hadn't seen my mum so happy for years.

"Oh and Jill!" Felicity added. "I think this may be for real and while I think that way I intend to be loyal to Felix. I won't be needing Simon. He's been very nice and I hope he won't feel too down hearted but I must commit myself to Felix. Will you handle Simon for me?"

Of course! I was delighted. I had won. I had my husband back!

I have my usual Tuesday lunch with Karen. She wanted to know how it had gone on Saturday. I sketched out how I had put him in the dress and then set him to do the housework. I supervised him during the day and we finished the last one just before five pm. He changed and showered and I waited for him in the lounge.

"Karen, I think he was sorry and your idea about the dress was perfect. He looked stupid in it. He was so embarrassed but to his credit did his best to please me. I have told him if he breaks the rules again and he has to repeat this day, my mother will be there next time to see his embarrassment. I think he has learned his lesson and strengthened his resolve."

Karen looked pleased with the outcome.

"But Karen the day nearly was a disaster for both of us. He was so incompetent at housework. He manged to make enough mistakes to nearly eliminate the Saturday night of passion. I had set up this Saturday for me to get a proper fuck and then the man was so incompetent at housework that he nearly threw it all away."

"I was so cross with him!"

"What happened?" said Karen

"I set him off on the housework intending to give him just three black marks so he would learn his lesson but I would still get fucked. The first black mark I did to make him realise I was serious about getting things right. The next two, putting a burn mark on my blouse, leaving a crease right across the middle of the sheet were real errors. I ignored a few transgressions and with three black marks at the end I thought it had been a successful day.

"And then finding he had coloured my white underwear pink! That was just too much. If you had a maid who did that you would sack her. But his incompetence sentenced me to a further night without sex. My cunt desperately needed fucking. So I devised an alternative punishment in lieu of the fourth black mark promising him a fuck that night if he took it like a man."

"So what did you do?" asked Karen.

"I put him over my lap and spanked him."

A look of astonishment passed over Karen's face.

"You did what!" she exclaimed.

"I put him over my knee and spanked him! I made him admit how bad at housework he was and made him ask to be spanked. I was so cross with him I'm afraid I was a little hard. I had intended to give him six spanks but laying over my lap from right to left I could I could spank his right buttock but only give glancing blows to his left one. So I made him turn round and gave him another six. Then I released him."

Karen looked amazed. "Where has this dominant woman been hiding all these years? Did he take it well?"

"He whimpered a bit and I thought I saw a tear but when it was finished I was so keen to get him released and me fucked that I didn't pay much attention."

They both laughed.

"I have left the dress hanging up in his wardrobe. It sits there and he sees it every time he takes out a new shirt. It will remind him of the day he wore it and what will happen if he disobeys me. Truly he has been brought to heel."

Karen looked delighted.

"And what's more," I said, "my mum has found a man. Not just found a man but consummated their relationship!"

They both laughed.

"I bet he didn't know what had hit him," said Karen. "Do we know his name?"

"Yes, Felix. Mum told me quietly some of the more sordid bits and I think she did a lot of the leading but once she had got him going by all accounts, he knew what to do and, in her words, 'was insatiable'!"

They both laughed again.

"Have you met him?" asked Karen.

"No, but in some respects, I don't need to. Mum is over the moon with him. They met on the boat. He was in the same position, being sent by his daughter. But they quickly hit it off and everything is now all roses. I'm so happy for her."

Karen picked up her glass. "A toast to a successful operation," she said.

"Yes, I agree. I have got my inheritance, we are living in the house I want, mum has found a new man and I have got my husband back!"

"Cheers!"

The end but there is an Epilogue to follow.