Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 03

Story Info
Fighting to get my husband back.
9.7k words
3.33
18.6k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers

I grew up in a big house in Surrey with my mum Felicity and my dad. When my mum and dad got divorced, dad gave our big house in Surrey to mum. I helped mum a lot coming to terms with her new single life and whilst I did it for her, I do view the house as my inheritance. Mum is an attractive mature woman in her 50s who can still attract men of her own age. As her daughter my worry was that she will find a new man, marry him and take my inheritance with her. This story is how I shared my husband Simon with her in return for getting my inheritance early. In the first part of the story I set out how Simon fucked my mother and in chapter two how I persuaded mum to give me my inheritance, this house, early.

As part of sharing my husband with my mum I set out three rules:

Rule 1, there will be no diminution of my own sex life. When I want Simon for sex, he must be there to satisfy me.

Rule 2, full transparency. Simon had to share with me every time he fucked my mother.

Rule 3, no masturbating!

Simon was struggling to adhere to the rules. This chapter is how I used his weakness about adhering to the rules, to win him back!

The house move was complete and Simon and I were now living in Surrey. I was still sharing Simon but I felt the sharing was not equal. Felicity was getting the lion's share of what Simon had to offer.

Both Simon and I were still working in London but Simon had arranged to work from home up to three days a week. He had to be in the office Monday and Wednesday but the other days were more flexible. I was effectively commuting and we hardly used the flat. My mum was living with us although the plan was for her, when she was ready, to buy a smaller house nearby from the sale of the flat.

To outsiders the relationship looked normal with mother being looked after by daughter. But to the contrary the house was being run on strict rules.

We were living as a ménage a trois. Simon was being shared by two women. Felicity had Simon midweek during the day; I had priority at weekends. I had agreed with my mother to restrict having sex with Simon to twice a week but the sex with each women was kept separate and with both moving in different directions.

I loved the control I had gained over our sex life and wanted to keep and extend that control. Felicity just wanted to be fucked twice a week. Rule 2 required Simon to be transparent about what happened between him and my mother and lying in bed together he would share with me how the relationship was progressing.

Sex with Felicity meant afternoons in bed on the days he worked at home. On those days she would start teasing Simon as soon as I had left for work. She was very attuned to what excited Simon. By lunchtime Simon was on the boil. Felicity would take Simon to her bedroom in the afternoon and be there until an hour before I was due back from work.

"She is starting to use the same tactics to get me excited as she did when she was teasing me," Simon shared.

"What were those?" I asked. I wasn't aware of the games Felicity had been playing.

Simon explained to me how before I had agreed that she could share Simon and when I was not around, Felicity would open the buttons of her blouse and let him see the colour of her bra. From that he knew the colour of her knickers and indeed if she was wearing any at all. As he spoke and shared the stories I started to see my mother in a new light.

"When I am at home, in the mornings when I am working, she occasionally interrupts me and with her second button open I can see her bra usually red or black. That's a message that when we get to the afternoon she wants taking upstairs and for me to take control and give her a hard fucking.

"On those afternoons Felicity likes to be fucked long and hard. She leaves her stockings and suspender belt on and by feeling, stroking and licking she brings me to a second, more relaxed but equally high organism later. She knows what turns me on and I'm finding her difficult to resist."

"Occasionally now," said Simon, "she wears a loose sensuous dress. I'm beginning to learn that is when she wants less of taking and more of seducing. Underneath her dress she always wears white silky underwear that is soft and sensuous to the touch. She gets me to unzip her dress and slipping out of it she reveals a silk full length slip. We kiss and cuddle on the sofa and she allows me to undress her under the slip. I unclasp her bra and she slips it off. My hand rises up her inner thigh until I find her silky knickers. Their wide legs come down to her stocking tops and she allows me to pull her knickers down around her ankles. I use my fingers on her cunt to open up her slit and usually she nudges me and gently pushes my head to indicate she is ready for her clit to be sucked and licked.

"I am getting used to her taste and now I quite enjoy it. It is very sensuous when she pushes my face into her cunt. She pushes my head inside her slip and I feel surrounded by silky ness. Her thighs press against my cheeks and she plays with her petticoat over my hair and under my chin. As I feel her getting excited, I use my tongue on her clit and introduce fingers, two at most into her cunt. She never wants bringing on my fingers. Instead she encourages me to fuck her properly. I take her there and then on the sofa. Her legs high in the air and me between her thighs, my cock balls deep inside her.

"Then we gently go upstairs and I finish her off. One time she picked up her silky knickers and carried them upstairs with her. When we got into the bedroom she put them on me then sat me on the bed whilst she licked my cock through the silk. Her hand played with my balls through the silk and the dual sensation made me excited very quickly. I fucked her that afternoon in the missionary position with the knickers still on me and my cock entering her through the knicker leg."

The more Simon shared with me the more I realised why he had so little to share with me. She was milking him for everything. She had learned the things that excited him and then she played on them mercilessly to get what she wanted. I realised I had opened a Pandora's box by letting my mother share Simon. I didn't realise what a sex siren she was and how much she was playing with Simon to get what she wanted.

"Simon," I said, "this isn't working for me. Something has to change. Rule 1 specifically says you have to satisfy me as well. You have nothing left to give me! I agreed to share you; I didn't expect to lose you. I want you back; I must have you back. You have to think of me!"

Simon looked crestfallen

"I realise I'm not doing what I should," he said, "I just find your mother irresistible. She knows how to turn me on and I just can't disappoint her."

"Simon you have got to learn. As I said this cannot continue. You have to learn some self-control so you have something left to give me."

Simon looked downcast. He didn't know what to say.

I took his head in my hands. I looked him in the eye and said "Simon, I have to get you back!"

I had to talk to Karen. This situation was getting out of control. Since the move and returning to work in London, I had resumed my regular Tuesday lunches with Karen. I shared with Karen what was happening in Surrey.

"I have Simon at weekends. I am tired from work and it takes until Sunday for me to relax. Simon is fucking my mother twice midweek so his libido is small and he has no energy to chase me. I am left to take the initiative. I running a busy work life and I am struggling to find the energy myself. As a result nothing is happening. Something has got to change"

"Have you shared this with your mother?" said Karen.

"Several times. She agrees to my face than I find she is using new ways to get Simon excited."

"And has Simon anything to say?"

"He has shared with me what my mother does to get him to fuck her. He is being severely tempted. She is playing with him and he hasn't the resolve to resist her."

"Do you have to continue the relationship in this way? You have the house; can't you just take Simon from her?"

"I thought of that. It is a solution. But I am worried that would damage my relationship with my mother. She has given me the house in good faith. Can I now renege on myside of the deal? I would like to find another way. I think I need to find some way to harden Simon's resolve so he saves something for me."

"I agree if you did anything presumptive it would change relationships. To me this is just the beginning. You have taken control of both relationships. Don't lose it now. "

"So what is the alternative? How do I get Simon back?"

Karen quizzed me further about the current arrangement.

Karen finally pronounced. "We need to make Simon honour the rules he agreed with you! That at least he needs to share his affection and not pleasure Felicity so much there is nothing left for you. You will have to make him want you again."

Karen thought for a minute.

"We need to get your mother out of the house for a week and Simon committed to holding himself back for you. When you get to the weekend he needs to be so excited, balls full and bursting that he is begging for you. Make him so desperate he is begging to fuck you. Make him realise that you are desirable. Then we set a price for him having sex with you, some demeaning task that makes him realise he has to obey you to avoid an unwanted repeat. When he is eventually allowed to fuck you, re-introduce him to proper sex with you. Get him to want you again."

I was torn. "That sounds very challenging for Simon. Will he go along with it?"

"He will have no choice. You will be in control and he will have to do what you want."

I contemplated what was being suggested. I knew it would be hard on Simon. I made up my mind.

"I can't carry on like this. I want Simon back. I do still love him and if there is a way to do it, I'll play my part. But don't be too hard on him please."

"Let me think about it," said Karen, "and I'll have an idea for you when we meet next Tuesday."

The rest of the week and the weekend carried on as normal. Felicity her usual beaming self and Simon so drained he could hardly get into bed. I couldn't wait until Tuesday lunchtime to find out what Karen was going to suggest.

When I got there Karen had laid out a light lunch. As they ate Karen talked about her suggestion.

"I think you should send your mother on a cruise. I am suggesting a cruise because there are companies that promote cruises for single men and women. It a good way for singles to meet people and make new friends."

To comfort me she pulled out a brochure, turned to one of the pages and pointed to the section on single cruises.

"There are special arrangements for mature singles on cruises. This company advertises it as way of making new friends and they set up particular events like a 'Singles Mingle' drinks party early in each cruise, which is a great opportunity to meet and socialise with your fellow solo cruisers. There is also an exclusive Singles Lunch where you can get to know them better.

"They also make special arrangements on days in harbour. On port days, when everyone is heading out to explore, they arrange for singles to meet up, linking with other solo guests for your shore excursion or to explore the destination together. I would book a number of shore excursions with the cruise and then if she knows someone else who's going, they will ensure they are both on the same bus."

"it sounds just ideal for Felicity," said Karen, "she is so gregarious. I think she will enjoy herself."

"Sounds good. But will she go?" I asked.

Karen looked exasperated. "Do you want Simon back?"

She paused and then continued.

"If you want him back, you have to exercise the control you have earned for yourself. Your mum has no option but to go on the cruise if you decide that is what is best for her. If you truly want Simon back, you will make her go."

I admit I had to agree with her. Perhaps I wasn't used to having control over people. Karen is very good; she is hardening me up and making me realise what I have to do.

"OK I will do it," I agreed. "Where are we going to send her? Italy to find a waiter? Morocco to find a Sheikh? Where do you think?"

We both giggled in relief, glad that the big decision had been made. We could now enjoy deciding what delights my mother would experience.

It was three weeks later. Felicity was booked on a Mediterranean cruise. Initially she had objected but I had to be firm and tell her she had no option. I showed her the tickets and told her they were not refundable.

"I don't understand why you have done this," she wailed, "why do you want me out of the house for a week?"

I couldn't tell her my true intent but I did again remind her that she was taking more than her share of Simon and I needed time on my own with him to re-establish our relationship.

Felicity left by taxi to Southampton early on Tuesday morning. I had delayed going into work to see her off. Felicity was still not happy about going, nervous about not knowing anybody and not sure why she couldn't just stay at home. I had spent Monday night helping her pack and assuring her that she would enjoy it. I stayed on Tuesday morning to make sure she went and personally pushed her into the taxi.

As soon as the taxi left, I summoned Simon into the bedroom.

"Simon, I want you to save yourself for the weekend. I haven't had a proper weekend with you for months and I want to make sure you are ready for me. Understand?"

Simon with head bowed nodded. With Felicity gone he realised this would be a long week to endure. He braced himself for a week of abstinence.

Friday morning he was up and saw me off to the office.

"Have a good day at the office dear. Looking forward to seeing you tonight and the start of the weekend."

Clearly, he was anticipating the weekend starting on Friday night.

The weekend for me started Friday lunchtime. A parcel arrived by Courier with an attached letter addressed to me. It was from Karen.

Karen's letter confirmed that the items we had discussed were in the parcel. She had gone for the smaller size and hoped I had purchased a larger backup in case they didn't fit. Karen's letter set out her plan for Saturday and how I should conduct myself. She cautioned about starting the weekend too early. Tonight, she advised not having sex with him. Delay any sex with Simon until after the events of Saturday then Simon will really appreciate the message you are giving him. Keep him waiting. He must be very clear that sex with you on Saturday night depends on his performance during the day.

I arrived home soon after six. Simon was waiting for me. He took my coat and ushered me upstairs to change. I could smell something good cooking in the kitchen. Once upstairs I unwrapped the parcel. It contained what we had discussed, the dress, the apron and the white knee-high socks. The dress was sea blue, quite plain, unlined and would probably be around knee length on Simon. The colour contrasted nicely with the white apron and socks.

Leaving most items in my bedside cabinets, I decided to take the dress down to dinner with me and hide it behind the sofa in the lounge.

At dinner Simon was like an expectant puppy. Waiting for his treat but not sure how he should ask for it. He had cooked some of my favourite food and was clearly trying his best to please me. We adjourned to the lounge. I decided to dampen his expectation.

"Simon dear," I said," you know I have not been happy with how you have been treating me. I appreciate it was unusual for me to agree to share you with my mother but we both know that by both playing our part we now own the house we are living in. That has been a sacrifice for both of us, but I feel I have suffered more than you. I expected to share you but not to lose you. I am going to have to give you the resolve to resist my mother. Do you understand why I am doing this?"

Simon nodded. He wasn't sure where this was going but it certainly wasn't in the direction he had envisaged. And he was nervous about what 'this' was.

"Tomorrow I am going to set you some tasks to do around the house. You are going to do the housework under my supervision. You will do it to a quality I determine and you will not finish until I am satisfied."

Silence from Simon. This sounded dangerous.

"At the end of the day, if you do the housework to my satisfaction, we have sex and can enjoy ourselves together again. If you don't perform you have three lifelines. I will give you a black mark every time I find something you have missed something or not done it properly. If at the end of the day you have three black marks or less we can have sex together. If its four or more, you will have to wait until Sunday. Do you understand what is expected of you?"

This definitely wasn't what Simon was expecting. His bounce evident when I arrived home, had been dampened. He nodded slowly.

I decided to check his listening. "How many black marks can you get and still be released?"

"Three," said Simon.

"And if you don't perform and get four black marks or more what happens then?"

"I have to wait until Sunday to have sex with you."

"Good! Well done. We are all set for Saturday!"

"Just one final thing." I reached behind the sofa and pulled out the dress.

"To set the scene, when you are doing the housework, you will be wearing this dress and an apron. I don't want your clothes to be dirtied by the work you will be doing tomorrow."

I smiled at him. Simon looked aghast. In all his imaginations of what the weekend would hold, he had never envisaged anything as humiliating as this. How would he cope? He sulked right through to bedtime.

Early Saturday morning, I roused Simon and sent him for a shower. Whilst he was in the shower I got out the notes that Karen had made for me about how to conduct the day. When Simon came back into the bedroom wearing a towel, I was ready.

"Drop the towel and come over here!" I said. He stood naked in front of me.

"Put these on," I said holding out his boxers and a tee shirt.

He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled his boxers up his legs before lifting his bottom to pull them into position. He pulled his tee shirt on over his head.

"Now stand up!" I said.

I stood in front of him, took the dress, put it over his head and helped Simon put his arms through the sleeves. The dress fell into place.

"Turn around" I said as I did up the zip at the back. I fastened the zip with a small tag that buttoned down to hide the zip top in the neckline. I took the apron put it round his waist and tied it behind his back in a double bow. That pulled the dress in and gave him a bit of shape.

"Sit down on the bed and put these socks on!"

I helped him pull the socks up to his knee.

"Fine! You don't look beautiful but you are ready. Follow me!"

I took him downstairs into the kitchen.

"While I get dressed, I want you to tidy the kitchen. All pots and pans have to be washed up or put into the dishwasher. The kitchen tops have to be clear, wiped and dried. Understand?

I waited for Simon to acknowledge the tasks.

"Good! I'll be down in 30 minutes to check."

Simon set off to do the tasks. I kept the doors open as I got dressed so I could hear the sounds of his activity. I envisaged him working hard because I knew he wanted sex with me tonight. The sounds appeared to indicate much activity. As I went into the kitchen, I could see he had tried hard. The room was much tidier and I could see the full dishwasher waiting to be put on. I knew however that I needed to set a standard for the day so that Simon knew this was serious. After inspecting the worktops I got on my hands and knees on the floor and looked under the table. I found what I suspected might be there and came out from under the table holding a dirty fork.

CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers