Protecting My Inheritance Ch. 04

Story Info
Epilogue - Felicity finds the dress!
9.7k words
3.1
11.5k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers

Protecting my Inheritance chapter 4

Epilogue - Felicity finds the dress

My wife Jill grew up in a big house in Surrey with her mum Felicity and her dad. When her mum and dad got divorced, dad gave the big house in Surrey to mum. Jill helped her mother a lot in coming to terms with her new single life and whilst she did it for her, she did view the house as her inheritance. Her mother is an attractive mature woman in her 50s who can still attract men of her own age. As her daughter her worry was that she will find a new man, marry him and take her inheritance with her. This story is how she shared me, Simon, with her mother in return for getting her inheritance early. In the first part of the story I set out how I fucked her mother and in chapter two how Jill persuaded her mother to give her inheritance, this house, early. In chapter 3 her mother met Felix when on a singles cruise, and she got me back. That should have been the end of the story.

It's just over a year since Felicity went on her cruise and met Felix. A lot has happened in that time. Felicity and Felix got married, combined their resources and bought a pleasant cottage 10 mins away. Jill has been made a junior partner in her firm and is working very hard. I am working agency full time which means I am usually at home. Being at home most of the time I run the house with help from Felicity. Felicity helps me out three days a week and more if his work requires. It's great having her so close.

Felicity is definitely off bounds. I have instructions from Jill to keep my hands off. Felicity is now committed to Felix and any agreement to share is now definitely over. I have re-established my relationship with Jill. We are both tired in the week but the weekends are ours and in the evenings we are discovering each other again.

This is a story that shouldn't have happened. Jill had protected her inheritance by sharing me with mum and her mother had found Felix. That should have been the end of the story and we should have lived happily ever after. But we didn't.

Felicity found the dress!

If you remember when Felicity was on her cruise finding Felix, Jill was cross with me not following her rules. She needed to build up my resolve to resist Felicity so when Felicity was away she made me do a day's housework whilst she supervised. I was pretty incompetent in those days and made a lot of mistakes. And to make it more humiliating, so I would remember the day, she made me wear a dress all day. It was humiliating and I swore it would never happen again. I think that was Jill's intention so she saw the day as being very successful. When the day was over she hung the dress in my wardrobe as a reminder of what could happen if my resolve weakened.

In the event it wasn't needed as Felicity found Felix and I was released from all duties of sharing myself with her. But in the joy of re-establishing our love life, we forgot the dress was still in my wardrobe. We should have thrown it away. But we forgot and so it stayed there. You know how it is with your wardrobe; things you don't wear get pushed to the back and you forget they are there. So there it sat for over a year until Felicity going into my wardrobe, found it!

As Jill became busier I took over more of the running of the house. I became much more domestically proficient and took on many jobs including doing the ironing. Jill still won't let me do her blouses or skirts. I think she can't forget the burn mark I left on her favourite silk blouse. But I do the rest including the bed linen. So for the last year I have been hanging my own shirts.

On this particular day I was having a crisis. A favoured client needed some software written quickly and I was working all hours to do it. Felicity, bless her, came up the mark and took on many of my domestic chores including the ironing, for the first time in many years.

Because I was very busy, after ironing them Felicity was putting away my shirts, something she never does. There at the back of the wardrobe she finds THE dress. She reappeared where I was working holding out the dress at arm's length.

"What's this?" she asked.

I took a quick look at the item recognising it immediately.

"Oh, my punishment dress!" I said without thinking.

"Your what?" said Felicity.

"My punishment dress. You remember when Jill shared me with you?"

"Yes," said Felicity smiling with the memory, "go on."

"There were three rules I had to stick to. Jill accused me of breaking all three and as a result made me do a day of housework."

"A day of housework?"

"Yes, and whilst I was doing it, she made me wear that dress."

"Wearing a dress?" said Felicity incredulously.

"I still wore my boxers and shirt underneath," I said mitigating the humiliation of the act.

"That sounds very demeaning."

"Yes," I said, "doing the housework whilst she looked on and supervised was bad enough. But making me wear a dress made it even more humiliating. I swore I would never let it happen again."

"So, you have worn it," said Felicity

"Only once and never again," I replied strongly.

I saw Felicity look very thoughtful.

"I had better put it away again," she said as she left the room.

That night in bed with Jill, the subject came up again. All our major discussions seem to happen in bed and if Jill has something controversial to say she starts by fondling my cock and balls.

"Darling, what have you been doing with mum that has got her so excited?"

"Excited?" worry started to build in me, "I've not touched her!"

"No, I believe you," she said. "mum gave me the same answer when I asked her. What has happened? She said something about a dress."

"She found the dress," I said sheepishly. "I have been so busy of late and Felicity came over to help with the ironing. As I was so busy, she took pity on me and hung up my ironed shirts on my wardrobe. She found the dress."

"Which dress?" said jill

"The dress hanging in my wardrobe."

Light began to dawn on Jill.

"The one I made you wear doing the housekeeping?"

I nodded.

"And did she tell you she found it?" she said.

"Yes, she came downstairs holding the dress," I said. "She asked me what was this that she had found in the wardrobe? I was involved in a delicate piece of work so I answered without thinking. I told her it was my punishment dress."

"Your punishment dress?"

"Yes that is how it felt."

"And how did she respond?"

"She persuaded me to explain why I had worn it and when I had finished, she left the room and put the dress back into the wardrobe. I thought that was the end of the matter."

"Oh no it isn't! Mum sought me out today to have a word. She said she had found the dress and you had told her you had worn it."

"Yes! I told her I had worn it but only the once and I never wanted to wear it again."

"She seemed disappointed in that," said Jill. Jill paused and then continued in a more inquisitive tone. "She also talked about other things you and she did. She said that one day after you had fucked her, she picked up her silky knickers off the floor and made you put them on. She then licked and kissed you through the silk as you grew hard again. True?"

I blushed remembering the occasion. I nodded.

"She said she came into you when you were working one Tuesday morning holding the knickers and told you to put them on. Is that right?

"Yes," I said

"So you wore them under your trousers . How did it feel?"

"Providing I sat still no different from my boxers. It was only when I got up to walk that that things happened. The knickers are a looser fit than my boxers so my cock and balls moved around inside them. I found myself getting so excited I had to sit down."

"And that afternoon."

"She came to find me." I paused wondering how much to tell.

"go on," said Jill.

"It was one of her afternoons, you know an afternoon when you allowed her to have me. She knows what turns me on. Her blouse was undone enough to see her royal blue bra. She was clearly wearing stockings but her bra colour was a sign she had no knickers on.

"Come and play! she said as she took my hand and led me upstairs. I followed her up the stairs and I could see her stocking tops and suspenders as she remained one step ahead of me. She paused halfway up and bent over to pick something off the carpet.

"A speck of dirt was what she said. A full-blown look at her bare, no knickers bottom framed by suspenders was what I saw.

"We got into the bedroom and this was going to be quick. She knelt down and undid my trousers dropping them to the floor. My prick was taking advantage of the space inside the silky knickers and was tenting them extremely. She used her hand to slide my cock to the knicker leg and exposed it. She bent and kissed it.

"Come and service me," she said, "I need you deep inside me."

"I didn't need a second invitation!"

"She stood up. I threw her onto the bed. I striped off my shirt as she watched my cock bounce in expectation of being used. She pulled her skirt higher so I could see her bare cunt. It was already moist. She had been waiting for this. I put my body between her legs. I put her legs on my shoulders pushing them into the air and I entered her.

"I was so excited I couldn't hold on. I also felt the hem of the knicker leg squeezing the base of my cock. It was over so quickly. I came and came. I pushed myself deeper into her. It was carnal. She had made me so excited I almost wanted to punish her for it. To show her what it felt like to be fucked by a real man.

I had so got into the memory of that day I forgot I was with Jill. I paused and looked at her. There was a look of lust in her face.

"I think I would like you to do that to me please," she said in a husky voice.

I rolled over to Jill and cuddled her.

"I will," I said, "I am sorry I got so involved in the story. But those days are over now. You have me now totally."

"You realise," said Jill, "knowing my mother she won't let this drop. I have seen a new mischievous side in her and after the conversation I had with her yesterday, I think she is plotting something."

Nothing happened over the next few days but Jill was right.

After finding the dress, Felicity started to think and scheme about how she might get Simon to wear it again. As a first step she decided to go round and see her friend Betty.

Betty ran the Lingerie store in the local village, a shop which in its discrete promotion of genuine attire, attracts customers from around the area. Betty worked for Felicity's husband many years ago and she and Felicity became friends. Betty came into a small legacy and decided to take up her hobby, opening a high quality lingerie shop. Betty always liked the glamour of sexy lingerie. She always wore stockings at work and enjoyed showing her legs.

Felicity bought all her underwear through Betty's shop and whilst not sharing her taste in vintage 1950s attire, did appreciate the fitting and fine quality of underwear that Betty offered. Today Felicity purchased a new bra and panty set in royal blue and set to leave. Betty insisted she had a discount; in turn, Felicity insisted she take Betty for lunch.

After they ordered the food, the conversation moved to Simon.

"I was hanging shirts in Simon's wardrobe and I found a dress," said Felicity.

"Jill's I presume," said Betty.

"I don't think so," said Felicity. "It was in a sea blue and Jill doesn't like blue. Also I felt the dress. It was a rough course fabric almost a serge, and unlined. Far too course for Jill. It was a working dress not a dress you would enjoy wearing."

"Interesting," said Betty, "so what do you think it is?"

"I asked Simon. He said it was his punishment dress!"

Betty looked startled.

"His punishment dress? So it is Simon's then. But what punishment?"

"Jill has always been one to be in charge and I think Simon hadn't been complying. So he got punished."

"So he has worn the dress?"

"Oh yes. Surprising isn't it? He said he had worn it once but never again."

"And do you believe him?"

"I don't know," said Felicity "what do you think?"

Betty paused.

"This last year I have learned a lot about men," she said.

Felicity looked surprised.

"Even at your age," she said

"Yes, even at my age," said Betty. "I have learned more about their sexual habits and what gets them excited. And its not all obvious.

"Last Christmas, I don't know if you remember, but last Christmas we circulated our customers with the prospect of a private viewing. We organised an evening where men could discreetly view our products."

"I got the leaflet," said Felicity, "but Felix wasn't interested."

"Christmas is the time," continued Betty, "when men buy the lingerie they think their partner would like to wear. And we know that often isn't successful. January is our month of returns and swops. Last Christmas we decided to try to educate the men in advance and offer to do it with their partner so they could choose something that might be acceptable to both of them.

"We circulated our customer base and had a good response. There was a greater uptake than we imagined so we restricted the number to eight men per show and we did two shows so that we had space to do it in the rear of the shop."

"Did it work?" asked Felicity.

"It certainly was a success because our returns in January were down but what was interesting is the popular sizes. We did note that Christmas that some of the lingerie purchased was of a larger size than expected for our female customers. In bras our most popular size is 36DD. That Christmas it was 40C. For vintage girdles popular is large but at last Christmas it was 2XX large. It started to make us think who was wearing the lingerie."

"In January there was an article in our trade magazine about a shop in Sweden who had become unisex. They had started to openly advertise lingerie for men and their marketing literature showed men in girdles. The report suggested that whilst they lost some female trade, upset about the exclusivity of their shop being violated by men, they more than made up for it by the male trade. They adapted their idea separating out the male and female areas and slowly recovered the female trade. But their sales growth is with men."

"Interesting," said Felicity thoughtfully.

"I exchanged emails with the shop and to cut a long story short, we have ventured into that field. We have followed their pattern. We have started discreetly marketing to men."

"For our male customers we offer two services. We have a fitting evening every Thursday where men can try on various items. We do make a small charge for that and in return allow them to take away items of their choice. That gives them a taste of the experience.

"We have teamed up with Jade's Beauty in the village to offer a more advanced make over session. We are now opening on a Sunday for a male only make over session. That gives our customers the opportunity to try on their newly acquired items. And we often find they are joined by their partners who join in the transformation. All very discrete but a wider take up than I imagined."

Felicity was following all this with interest.

"I was wondering whether this would suit Simon?" said Felicity.

"I couldn't comment," said Betty. "I am finding the service attracts men of all types. You never know."

"I think Simon may have a feminine side that he doesn't really appreciate," said Felicity.

"I think a lot of men are like that."

"Do you think he would be suitable for one of your sessions?" asked Felicity.

"You can only try," said Betty.

Felicity left the lunch with a new spring in her step. She had found a new challenge.

Whilst all seemed quiet following the discovery of the dress, I sensed something was going to happen. I had two strong women with designs on me in their sights. Felicity was determined to see me in the dress she had found. Jill betrayed her ambition in the look of lust in her eyes when I relayed my fucking of Felicity in silk knickers. I knew she wouldn't rest until she had experienced the same. I was resigning myself to an experience. The only question was where and when.

I didn't have long to wait. It started one Friday evening three weeks before Christmas. Jill had come home around six pm tired from work and I had got the meal. We sat together and ate it with the usual small talk of work, current events and what we were doing this weekend. Jill retired to the lounge whilst I cleared dinner and made the coffee. When I got into the lounge she was sitting on the sofa. She indicated I should sit beside her.

"Darling, come and sit beside me. I want to share something with you."

I think I knew what was coming. Whatever it was involved me.

"When you shared with me that mum had found the dress," said Jill, "I didn't know what to think. As you know I have talked to mum following our conversation."

Oh yes I thought. Here it comes.

"Mum was round here yesterday wasn't she," asked Felicity.

"Yes, she helped me with the ironing," I replied.

"When I got home last night I found this letter in my jewellery box. I found it when I took off my earrings."

She held out a small pink envelope turning it so I could see the writing on the front. It said
Santa, care of Jill.

"It's a request to Santa," said Jill, "would you like to read it?"

She passed me the envelope and I opened it. Inside was a handwritten letter:

Dear Santa
It is a long time since I have written to you but you were very good to me as a little girl. I remember the doll's house you left for me when I was 5 and I played with it for many years.
This year after many years of ignoring you, I am writing to you because I would like a special present and only you can get it for me. When I was younger I had a doll and I used to dress it up in nice clothes. Now I'm a little older I know there are different types of doll and I would like a special doll to dress up. I would like a son-in-law doll. I know they are very hard to come by so I am enlisting your help. I want to dress up my son-in-law to be a daughter-in-law for just one day.
I appreciate this is a more difficult request than a doll's house but I know how good you are at granting wishes so I am asking for your help.
Felicity
PS I have been a good girl all year!

"I used to play with that doll's house," said Jill thoughtfully when I had clearly finished reading it. "It was lovely. I didn't know Santa had given it to mother as a little girl!"

I didn't know what to say. Jill filled the silence

"You know we always have difficulty knowing what to buy mum for Christmas. She has more earrings than she can cope with, she has a wardrobe full of clothes and Felix takes her wherever she wants to go. We never know what to buy her. This gives us a real chance to give her something we know she wants! It's a great idea! Lets do it!"

I didn't quite see it that way.

Jill continued, "I have decided to give you as mum's Christmas present this year. She is desperate to see you wearing the dress. Wearing it properly, not as a punishment as you did for me but properly shaped and coiffured. That can't be too big a task can it? You will just have to stand there and it will be all done for you."

I have learned its best to say little at times like this. The decision has been made and challenging it is a losing cause.

"I have told mum that Santa has agreed to her request. I have invited her to come round on Boxing Day for tea. Felix is going to his daughters for the day so she is excited to be coming. I have told her she will be getting her Christmas present one day late but she said she doesn't mind waiting."

I was a beaten man.

CarolsPet
CarolsPet
52 Followers